πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­ Funny yet Wholesome β€œSirrock” πŸ’“πŸ—ΏπŸͺ¨

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Agender
95 posts

silvia • 12 February 2024 at 5:05 AM

οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯ οΌ³οΌ©οΌ²οΌ²οΌ―οΌ£οΌ« (οΌβ€Έαƒš)
ʏᴇs, Ιͺα΄›'s ᴊᴜsα΄› α΄€ α΄˜α΄‡α΄› ʀᴏᴄᴋ

β€’ Art Concept: https://ibb.co/rbGswp9

β€’ Weight: ???
β€’ Height: ???
β€’ Habitat: ???
β€’ Grows with: da clicks πŸ‘ˆ
β€’ Gender: 95% non-binary, 5% male / female

β€’ Creature Notes: None, follow your rock heart! Y'all are totally crazy If you really end up picking this creature to make, anyways. πŸ˜‚

About Sirrock Egg: It's just a rock with a big blue ribbon around it. Still, you find it oddly cute.

About the Sirrock: Your five years old daughter asked you to get her a pet, once in a lifetime - the same five years old that in five years managed to put fire to the kitchen's curtains, break several pieces of furniture, and somehow still terrifies the neighbor's rottweiler. So you did what any low effort responsible parent would do, put fake eyes on a pebble, and got her a pet rock instead. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

You thought that she would either throw the rock back at your face or forget about wanting a pet at all in a few weeks, but joke's on you, because surprisingly your kid started to take great care of her new pet rock, taking it everywhere she went and decorating it with little accessories and flowers. She was also very keen on training it properly, very often involving you as well - you've become quite good at getting surprised at how obedient the pet rock is as it always promptly sits when she tells it to do so. You somehow felt moved about her naivety and enthusiasm. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea after all...?

...A few years passed by like nothing. Sir Rock the pet rock still sits on your daughter's desk in her room. In these years it fell down multiple times (and somehow ended up in the town's river one day... you still remember the effort in getting it back for your crying and distressed daughter even though you could've just gotten her another identical rock). There are cracks and lines on the once smooth rock, giving it quite the menacing aura, but your daughter just put a bowtie on it and said Sir Rock is so cute when it's grumpy...

Time sure flies by. Your daughter is a grown up now and you got older as well. When she visited you last week, you both were surprised in finding dear old Sir Rock the pet rock stuffed in a box in your house's attic. Just like you, this rock has gotten old, and especially after so many years it's a tattered, cracked mess of one, yet the nimble fingers of the beautiful, responsible person that menace of a kid grew up into stroked it with great care and there were unspoken tears in her eyes. She was smiling like she had found a treasure. You admit it, your eyes got a little moist as well.

End Notes: πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ What can I say, it's a pet rock. It's not cute nor original, what did you expect?? πŸ˜‚ On a side note, I did this... erm... very creative work (???)... just for fun and for the laughs so go ahead and give your friend's a ping If you want them to either be unimpressed or laugh awkwardly at the absurdity of this.

Pings (please be merciless):
@Ian
@prairie
@twinkle
@dragrawr
@megamisama90

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 12 February 2024 at 6:47 AM

@silvia awww that's adorable!! ;w;
I'd prefer this over Kendo cuz it's super expensive, and I've always wanted a pet rock XD

Agender
95 posts

silvia • 12 February 2024 at 7:29 AM

@/twinkle

Thank you very much for the nice comment - I just re-upload a revamped art since previous one I did in five minutes and in a rush lol, hopefully this one doesn't look any less sillier though. πŸ˜‚ Kendo is cute but it's also a frog so it's an impostor pet rock. This one is 100% a rock, it will make us fall down the rocky feels road. (?) πŸ‘

Female
2,923 posts

heatherm19 • 12 February 2024 at 9:07 AM

@silvia Sir Rock is perfect. Absolutely perfect. Everyone should know the love of a nice smooth rock. (No seriously, I had a 'comfort rock' for years!)
And that story for the description, omg. Yes, yes I did tear up. It really does evoke such emotion!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 12 February 2024 at 9:20 AM

As always: PET ROCK FOR THE WIN.
I had hoped the kendo would be a pet rock but alas.

But this.
This is art.

I’ve thought of doing a pet rock before but this is GREAT.

Agender
95 posts

silvia • 12 February 2024 at 9:41 AM

@/heatherm19

Thank you so much for such a nice review, I am so happy the description spoke to you. 😭 I also feel you, I still have the collection of smooth rocks and pebbles I started when I was a kid, touching theor smooth surfaces always helped me feel relaxed and content. 😊

@/prairie

Aaa your words mean a lot to me, I am really happy to see you like this silly little rock. Thanks a ton! (>///////<)

Female
376 posts

megamisama90 • 12 February 2024 at 12:05 PM

@silvia hahah this is the best creature ever!! Loving the story. And the art *chef's kiss*. Just how I imagined it! Totally would love to own my own rock pet! ❀️

Female
2,550 posts

dragrawr • 12 February 2024 at 12:35 PM

@silvia YOU SNUCK UP ON ME WITH THISSS WHAT THE HECK!!

Now this might be my favorite thing. I love how cute it is even though it’s a rock. Somehow you were able to make me go β€œawww” to a ROCK. A ROCK

I need it immediately

Agender
95 posts

silvia • 12 February 2024 at 1:17 PM

@/megamisama90

I'm so glad you like this one, Misa! Thank you very much for the support, it's really appreciated. We all need our very own pet rock. πŸ’“

@/dragrawr

Well, I thought about it today morning, sketched in five minutes and refined in fifteen more, so it was definitely an impulsive thing. But I'm really happy you like it to the point of developing profound feels of love toward a ROCK. πŸ˜‚πŸ™

Non-binary
1,403 posts

provo7demons • 12 February 2024 at 1:20 PM

@silvia Okay, I'm always a sucker for rocks! I LOVE the little flower, and the story that goes with it is just so sweet and wholesome; you've definitely managed to make me emotionally attached to this little rock.

Cis Female
604 posts

kataclysm • 12 February 2024 at 2:53 PM

Give me 12!!!

Female
2,709 posts

jlya • 12 February 2024 at 3:15 PM

@silvia
A pet rock!! Yes we need one on Eggcave, I love this ❀️

Female
1,730 posts

lexicon • 12 February 2024 at 3:21 PM

@silvia

This perfectly sums up my thoughts:

"It's just a rock with a big blue ribbon around it. Still, you find it oddly cute." xD

I like the seriousness of the teen stage. He has seen some things. 10/10❀️

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 12 February 2024 at 4:13 PM

@silvia aww so silly! i think the eyes are super cute 😊
i love the pet rock concept, reminds me of when i saw a "pet mango pit" trend happening XD

Agender
95 posts

silvia • 13 February 2024 at 3:04 AM

@/provo7demons
@/icecloud101
@/kataclysm
@/lexicon
@/jlya

Thank you so much for all the love, you guys! πŸ’–
(Also I had no idea what a mango pit was, googled it, I want one now, they're so fluffy. We can have a fluffy pet rock too!)

(That was an oddly specific number there, Kat. πŸ˜‚)

Pings (sorry for bothering):
@redflipflap🩴
@wonder404exe πŸ‘€

Female
2,402 posts

ida92 • 13 February 2024 at 3:13 AM

@silvia I actually love the idea and the description is just priceless. ❀️

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 13 February 2024 at 8:44 AM

That baby stage is KILLING MEEEEE 10/10

320 posts

chihiro_sang • 13 February 2024 at 8:52 AM

It's a very cute description for a pet rock.

Agender
95 posts

silvia • 13 February 2024 at 10:24 AM

@/ida92
@/redflipflap
@/chihiro_sang

Thank you very much for stopping by guys, I'm very, very happy you liked this! 😊

Female
1,826 posts

poe • 13 February 2024 at 7:45 PM

@silvia I'm such a rock nerd I love this so much! The description was really sweet and I low-key relate. Pet rocks are super nostalgic for me. I'd really like to have a pet rock on eggcave haha

Female
1,503 posts

froot • 13 February 2024 at 10:08 PM

@silvia oh my goodness that’s hilariously adorable! i’ve been absolutely obsessed with pet rocks and this is brilliant i would LOVE to have one in my cove for sure. the little bow is what gets me

also reminds me of the skribblob i suggested a long long time ago. they’re derpy friends!!

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 14 February 2024 at 3:34 AM

@silvia
i love this cute rock

Agender
95 posts

silvia • 14 February 2024 at 3:41 PM

@/poe
@/froot
@/murfijs

Thank you very much for stopping by & reviewing, I'm happy you liked the Sirrock. 😊 Also feeling nostalgic over the seeing the scribblob again, I do so remember when that came out the first time. πŸ₯Ή

@anarchy 🌩️
@sorrow 🌧️

1,036 posts

anarchy • 14 February 2024 at 5:05 PM

@silvia oh this is so fun! it's such a hysterical concept for april fool's and the wonderful description adds a nice touch of wholesomeness too :'] also the teen stage is a BIG mood, love how ~over it~ his face looks in contrast with the pretty blue bow. 10/10 would have this sitting on my desk and in my cove πŸͺ¨πŸŽ€

21 posts

ghostyman04 • 15 February 2024 at 12:35 PM

What? is this 😳 πŸ˜‚

Agender
95 posts

silvia • 17 February 2024 at 2:00 AM

@/anarchy
@/ghostyman04

I am glad you like it guys, thanks for stopping by! *gives everyone pet rocks for their own desks* (?)

(Ghosty had the best reaction, end of the story! πŸ˜‚)

@hikanu πŸ”₯
@appleblizzard 🍎

1,133 posts

hikanu • 17 February 2024 at 3:22 AM

I have plenty of rocks, but none of them are pet rocks.

It's wuite cute, though. πŸ˜ƒ

Agender
95 posts

silvia • 21 February 2024 at 11:09 AM

@/hikanu

I have plenty of rocks as well but I don't mind more haha. Thanks for stopping by my dude. 😊

@shannondan πŸͺΆ
@lunacharm1037 🏷️

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 21 February 2024 at 7:08 PM

a pet rock, how cute πŸ˜ƒ ❀️ It's adorable lol

Gender Fluid
2,098 posts

appleblizzard • 22 February 2024 at 11:57 AM

@silvia R O C K B A B Y
I love it *sob sob* ;^;❀️ the baby stage looks so cute and goofy, and teen stage is so me I can't even XD the little disappointed / pouty face is adorable!! I support the rock baby ^^