Shoutbox

in Chit-Chat

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 5 June 2023 at 6:43 PM

@hikanu
just got done editing the heck out of my previous post >.<

lol... snake tails. It's totally a thing. (much better than gecko/skink/lizard/salamander tails! *makes squealy screamy squeak noise of surprise/disgust while imagining coming upon the wriggling bit just laying there twitching*)

oof, good luck staying awake... or getting some rest.
(that was me two days ago... I couldn't stay awake at all.)

1,134 posts

hikanu • 5 June 2023 at 7:04 PM

@snowywinter

I can see that! XD

I really enjoy looking for wild life while vacationing too. It's always so different. Different snakes, different birds, lizards and whatnot. I was the only one of us to spot a snake while we were on Crete last summer. Pretty sure that one was a cat snake, it was definitely too long to be any of the other species. It was just slithering through a field of olive trees. We saw lizards everywhere, no twitching tails left behind, though.

It's late, I think I'll just go to bed. G'night!

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 9 June 2023 at 1:53 AM

Started a new job 3 weeks ago and already have had two days off for being unwell while at my previous job I was there for 4 months and didn't have a single day off.

Why?

1,134 posts

hikanu • 21 June 2023 at 4:58 PM

Hah. Earlier I hiccoughed once and audibly told myself: "No, I don't want to do that."
And it stopped. I hadn't expected it to work. XD

Deleted • 27 June 2023 at 10:47 AM

Hii

Female
41 posts

omegacat27 • 27 June 2023 at 4:18 PM

I only just realized that the feeds required for the final evolution of the Distorticai is 1,947 because its the same year of the Roswell incident, such a cool detail!

1,134 posts

hikanu • 27 June 2023 at 6:15 PM

Uuugh... I am going to have to adult tomorrow... I don't want to. Why did I say yes?

Well... Tomorrow problem. Now I need sleep.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 27 June 2023 at 11:41 PM

@hikanu ugh... those days. Best of luck with the Adult stuff! Hope you had a decent rest < 3

1,134 posts

hikanu • 28 June 2023 at 7:51 AM

@snowywinter I did get decent sleep, though it took me forever to fall asleep despite going to bed early compared to what I usually do.

I am so ready to get this over with. God I hate insurance companies trying to hog customers. This one is through my bank, they called last week and nearly gave me a panic attack, a phone call hasn't made me shake that much in years, got reacquainted with the sound of my heart because the bank employer left me a message and didn't tell me what he wanted in the voice mail... If they manage to get away with this and give me a cheaper price for my insurance, it'll be my 3rd in as many years. But I decided I would at least hear them out, sigh, I am too kind.

Edit: I'm on my 3rd. They did give a good deal. XD

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 28 June 2023 at 7:59 PM

@hikanu that's why I rarely bother with going to sleep early if I'm not exhausted >.< I fall asleep later than if I had stayed up.

Oooh, glad you you got a good deal! The only thing my credit union sends me are offers for life and car insurance with terms that are laughable they're so spamtastic. (the life insurance is so specific and payout so low it's hardly worth the postage used on it.)

1,134 posts

hikanu • 29 June 2023 at 5:45 PM

@snowywinter I was tired but my thoughts kept me up. I eventually caved and distracted myself with music since reading didn't help. XD

I did. I got to save a good 30% of money for more or less the same coverage I already had. My previous insurance company sent letters.. Freaking me out and I open them to find they've got some contest going on that I couldn't care less about... Just send me an email instead of wasting paper. I felt like they're crying wolf by sending me useless crap so if they actually send me something important I'd be more likely to toss it away without bothering reading it. I won't be missing that.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 1 July 2023 at 6:34 PM

If anyone is thinking about hosting this/next* month's Unvaulting thread, I have a complete list typed up with dates available and how they were obtained. I just don't have the energy or time this month to make the links clickable. Ping me or PM me and I will PM you the list : )

(July's thread for August Rerealeses)

Female
95 posts

dr_grinch • 4 July 2023 at 8:27 AM

How is everyone doing today? I'm trying to save up to resurrect some dead creatures. 2 for sure but the other 9 I'm not so sure about.

Androgynous
92 posts

xlover • 6 July 2023 at 12:57 PM

@dr_grinch I'm doing well, how are you doing? Good luck on resurrecting creatures!! I didn't even know it was a thing to be honest.... but I'm lazy when it comes to games... not Flight Rising apparently lol

Female
95 posts

dr_grinch • 6 July 2023 at 4:33 PM

@xlover thank you! I didnt either but it costs 200 CC per pet you want to revive. The Resurrection Stone in the Cash Shop has the option to do it. They regain all of their original stats and level but sometimes depending on how long its been you might have to pick another name.

9 of them are very common cave eggs, 1 is a Battyrus egg and the other is a Curcull egg. All have a stolen date from june 2014. šŸ˜Š Im trying to focus on the Battyrus and Curcull egg at the moment as they are more special than the others.

1,134 posts

hikanu • 9 July 2023 at 1:11 PM

Okay... The local insects can stop jump scaring me now. XD
Yesterday was a butterfly that had decided to sit on my laundry when I went to collect it outside... Today was a moth that decided to make its bid for freedom just when I opened my balcony door, I don't even know when it got inside, though my best guess would be it hitched a ride with the laundry as well.
I swear the squeak I released was very dignified!

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 9 July 2023 at 4:58 PM

Is hat trinket travel thing new :0 the preview

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 9 July 2023 at 5:21 PM

@dragrawr
You mean when you're in Trinket Travels, click on one to buy, and see it displayed with its respective creature and stage? As far as I know, not new. šŸ˜Š It's been there since I started playing, at least (last November).

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 9 July 2023 at 5:22 PM

Was it really šŸ˜…šŸ˜… I guess I never shopped there til recently. It may be because Iā€™m usually on mobile and just scroll past it omg @daisycat

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 9 July 2023 at 5:23 PM

@dragrawr
Aww, it happens! (Trust me lol.)

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 9 July 2023 at 5:24 PM

Now that I keep checking for fire trinkets Iā€™m in there more often šŸ”„šŸ—”ļø @daisycat

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 9 July 2023 at 5:40 PM

@dragrawr
The variety of blazes is looking excellent. :-)

Anyone know when the next SARC creature will be announced?

Female
95 posts

dr_grinch • 9 July 2023 at 6:21 PM

Does anyone know what the regular chance of EC for feeding is? I normally get 90-110 EC i figured with it being double feed day, it would be 180-220 ish per feed. Im getting anything from 94-298 EC. Is this normal?

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 9 July 2023 at 6:42 PM

@dr_grinch yep it has always been like that ^.^

Female
95 posts

dr_grinch • 9 July 2023 at 6:44 PM

@twinkle thank you! I find that odd, but im not complaining none. I got a LOT of EC to save up to revive my poor creatu. So far my hands have managed 1,220,000 EC today alone. Hoping to get a few more but boy my hands are cramping hehe.

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 9 July 2023 at 6:46 PM

@dr_grinch Wow that's a lot! šŸ˜Š I'd suggest using a vertical mouse to avoid carpal tunnel syndrome ^^

Female
95 posts

dr_grinch • 9 July 2023 at 6:54 PM

@twinkle I got 11 eggs to revive O_O. I am a LONG way away from getting enough EC to buy the CC for them all. My goal is normally 100k EC a day and try to get what i can on double feed day. Right now im on track to clear 4.5 mil EC this month. ā¤ļø

Omg considering how much i love this site and my other PC Games in general you'd think i would have gotten one by now. I totally forgot those exists. Is there any brand of vertical mouse that you recommend? I usually go for logitech when it comes to computer equipment.

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 9 July 2023 at 7:03 PM

@dr_grinch Woah are they premium creatures? You might not need to revive all of them :>

Logitech is a nice brand! I use an unbranded one cuz I'm not a gamer hahaha šŸ˜Š

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 9 July 2023 at 7:06 PM

@dr_grinch
I'm here to second Logitech!! I mean... check out my Clickroach's name. x) https://eggcave.com/click/1873206

Female
95 posts

dr_grinch • 9 July 2023 at 7:41 PM

@Twinkle

Well.... From what I can gather 9 of them (1 Shrew, 1 Floicol, 1 Pyraguin, 1 Pangolin, 1 Honk, 1 Maser, 1 Gode, 1 Yeep, & 1 Kesko) look like regular Cave very commons (still in rotation today) , with 1 a retired egg (Curcull) and the other is an endangered (Battyrus). The only reason i'd be interested in the very common ones is that they were all stolen june 2014. But then again having a creatu with a stolen date of 2014 and a hatch date in 2023 would be very...odd in deed. I just feel obligated to bring life to the first creatures that I found when I first started 9 years ago.

@daisycat OMG So cute! The name fits him very well.