@prairie
Can't wait for the design revamp : D

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 19 January 2024 at 11:41 PM

@shirothekittehlover It is updated!

320 posts

chihiro_sang • 20 January 2024 at 12:06 AM

Love the updated art! Still hope this bear gets made.

Female
1,730 posts

lexicon • 20 January 2024 at 12:29 AM

@prairie

omg. the updated art is STUNNING. like no words it's so beautiful!!! i really hope to get a galaxy/space theme month going with tibble and astrozen and estraela and ahh there are soo many good suggestions out there. excellent work with this lil man ill take a million thanks 😊❀️

@dragrawr
@senkou

Female
1,139 posts

valorieviolet • 20 January 2024 at 12:55 AM

@prairie

Okay, so I fell in love with this the moment I saw it posted in the Discord cx The poses? ADORABLE. The colors? STUNNING! The stars? MAGICAL. Everything about this is simply gorgeous, well done ❀️ I want to own this so bad! I would also love to see other (animal) constellations made into similar EggCave creature suggestions πŸ˜‰ The original concept art is also adorable! Though at first glance, it looked more like a wolf to me πŸ˜‹

Pings:
@enderwolf
@wonder404exe
@sinthr

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 20 January 2024 at 2:15 AM

@valorieviolet
LMAO I DEFINETLY saw the wolf.
Exactly why I updated the art: didn't look like a bear. πŸ’€
But wanted to keep it in the topic just to log growth. 2016-2024, cool to remind myself of improvement!

Deleted • 20 January 2024 at 2:30 AM

Omg so cute, I love the new art! The egg is similar to the fangtharp's one so I really think maybe these two species are far cousins or something? It's really a beautiful concept, this bear has a whole constellation in its mane! ✨ Maybe they have on their fur / mane the constellation with the star they're born with (like zodiac signs, but they're intimately linked with their own star and get personality trait based on that?) Sorry for rambling, it's just makes all the idea coming. 😊

Female
393 posts

redflipflap • 20 January 2024 at 10:31 AM

LETS GOOOOOOOO I NEED THE BEARRRR. BEAR MONTH BEAR MONTH BEAR MONTH BEAR MONTH (this bear, and the Naniluk mayhaps)

Female
2,402 posts

ida92 • 20 January 2024 at 1:18 PM

@prairie A suggestion from you is always wonderful. ❀️ I love the cute eyes and the gentle look in this creature's face. Also, it galaxy themed, what's not to love?

Female
2,709 posts

jlya • 20 January 2024 at 1:47 PM

@prairie
THIS IS SO GORGEOUS ❀️
I am so excited for the space/galaxy theme. So many amazing suggestions lately, I need this~

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 22 January 2024 at 1:13 AM

@prairie AWW i love this!!! the contrast of the purple and yellow is so pretty not to mention all stages are adorable ❀️ i've also always loved creatures with VFX (like mist/sparkles/stars etc) so the constellations coming off the main bear art is a really nice touch! would love to see this along with the the estraeya, tibble and astrozen in space month😍

Female
923 posts

shirothekittehlover • 22 January 2024 at 5:50 PM

@prairie
One word: GORGEOUS.
I love how the constellation appears on the creature, I love the color palette, and the new art is just, *chef's kiss* perfect πŸ‘Œ
Overall, 🐻🌌/10!

Female
3,556 posts

pegasasu • 26 January 2024 at 9:11 AM

Omg so so so SO cute ❀️

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 21 February 2024 at 2:05 PM

Love that y'all enjoy the new Art & design!!

181 posts

noman15 • 24 February 2024 at 12:16 AM

I love the constellation theme and the coloring of this bear.

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 24 February 2024 at 12:19 AM

Oh my gosh, the EYES, the PAWS, I want it so much ;w;

Female
2,923 posts

heatherm19 • 24 February 2024 at 12:33 AM

How have I not commented on this? LOVE it!! I may be a bit biased because it's my favorite color, but those shades of purple look sooo great on it. And the teen stage, with the little paw in the air, I think I'll need to freeze one of those!

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 24 February 2024 at 5:42 AM

love this creature idea

Trans Male
14 posts

eggeggeggegg • 24 February 2024 at 9:41 PM

I LOVE it!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 1 March 2024 at 9:54 PM

Happy y'all are loving the Updated art!!
(glad it reads more Bear now LMAO)

I think it'd be awesome to try for July(?) with this one?? I think it might be cool to do a space/galaxy or such month for Ark Victory day
Or maybe a different month for some Bears.
In my wildest dreams this would be an asteroid creature (I'd cry cause it'd take me SO LONG to get one of each stage)

More pings:
@ian
@anarchy
@lexicon
@boba

1,036 posts

anarchy • 2 March 2024 at 6:07 PM

@prairie thanks for the ping! i'm a sucker for anything purple or with a galaxy aesthetic so naturally i LOVE this!! the gradients and galaxy patterns on the fur look gorgeous, as well as the constellations coming out of the creature. the cosmic yellow contrasts with the dark purples beautifully! would definitely love to have one of these in my cove, probably frozen in baby or teen stage πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί also love the pawprint on the egg, that's a really cute detail!

i do like the original concept art too (especially the first stage's pose) though it does read more wolf or bear/wolf hybrid to me.

Non-binary
15 posts

avaloninallcaps • 6 March 2024 at 2:49 AM

This one's my favorite idea I've found thus far!!

Transmasculine
446 posts

shrimp • 7 March 2024 at 3:49 PM

@praire

I absolutely love this concept, and the new (and old) are both amazing!! ❀️ ❀️ Hope to see this one someday!

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 18 March 2024 at 11:12 AM

Wanna get this goin! Maybe for July?? (since we have victory day?)
If you want to see some other creature suggestions that might fit that theme here's a few: Astrokit, Admirakon,Emanoux, Astrozen, Astrim
(theres alotta astro-vibes in those names LMAO)

Pings:
@sparklefox
@ian
@anarchy
@lilyane
@heatherm19

1,036 posts

anarchy • 19 March 2024 at 1:43 AM

i think i already commented on this earlier but i still love the design and am very much here for a spacey/galaxy vibes theme for victory month! i'm a sucker for that aesthetic 🌌

Female
239 posts

lilyane • 19 March 2024 at 9:28 AM

@prairie

omg, a galaxy bear 🌌
I love the color scheme, all the pretty swirling colors of pink, purple, and black. It looks so good and I love your artstyle! πŸ’œ

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 5 April 2024 at 9:02 PM

Happy y'all love the update & it's color palette!! β€οΈπŸ’œ

11 posts

janeymo • 10 April 2024 at 3:54 AM

this is so pretty!!