⭐🐍ASTROZEN 🐍⭐‧₊˚✩彡 [space-pet theme] [june?]

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,550 posts

dragrawr • 16 January 2024 at 9:32 PM

May or July space theme? 😉

Hellooo everyone! I am *BACK* with another creature suggestion!! I have released so many recently and… well.. I have another planned. But for now, I want to contribute this to the mix of creatures.

#creaturesuggestion

This creature is very special to me, as it shows my personal pet snake, Zenny, exploring like he loves to do oh-so-much! Hence, the name Astrozen.

Zenny is a recent addition to my family and has given me so much unbearable happiness and newfound goals and curiosity. He is truly one of a kind, special snake. I was inspired/encouraged (heavily) by @lexicon to create and submit this, so thank you to my dear friend for that ☆

This is an complimenting critter to go with the Tibble, Lexi and @daisycat ‘s recent creature suggestion, so please, check out that critter too.

We are shooting for a space-pet themed month, let’s dooo ittt!! ☆

₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧
LINK

https://ibb.co/VQCTSWD

₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧₊˚.⋆☾⋆⁺₊✧

> ☆
note: would love if this suggestion, if accepted by chance, would be created by the artist that rendered all my other suggestions thus far since my style/rendering/etc. goes best with that artist !

Other notes (to send):
- keep the colors the same if possible !
- pupil is white
- helmet is see through and doesn’t obstruct colors beneath it (his head)
- little prongs on helmet !
- keep spaceship ! Backpack can be adjusted to fit better as well as poses to fit 90x90 but main points: egg = helmet with star, baby = balled up and nervous like a ball python does, teen = holding onto spaceship looking at stars, adult = neck and head up past body as he is exploring!))

The second stage is how he was when I first brought him home.. nervous. He would ball up (he's a ball python) and be afraid of me and others.

He slowly warmed up to me, and got a sense of wonder from his surroundings (my room). He would periscope (crane his neck and just sit there and staaaaaare) and slowly slither around my bed, looking at different things. He still liked to stay as close as possible to me if someone else came in, or something was new, and would "hold my hand" by wrapping his tail on my hand (in the art case, the spaceship) (Hence the third stage) ♡⋆ ˚。

Then, most recently, he started to LOVE coming out of his cage, watching me play Lethal Company (what inspired his outfit ahah!!) and watching TV. (he graduated from being in only my room when I held him) That is why the last stage is him not having to "hold hands" with me. -- or.. the spaceship. ♡⋆ ˚。

I am over the moon to share this alien boy with you guys, and I am excited to see how you guys feel about a space snake X3 ♡⋆ ˚。

I yapped so much.

♡⋆ ˚。

Details:

Gender Profile- 90% male, 5% female, 5% genderless
Habitat- Space
Weight- 0.5 kgs
Height- 0.5 m

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

Egg:

3…
2…
1…

Blast off!!

Creature:

A, seemingly, chunk of glass floats past after you took flight and began to orbit above the Ark Space Station.

“Is that space debris? Over.”

Another fellow Astronaut responds, “No, it looks like some sort of helmet, over.”

“What does it belong to? It’s not one of us, over.” You mumble into your helmet microphone, cocking your head as it floats towards the window you are looking out.

The answer reveals itself to you once a small head appears after the glare dissipates from the helmet. Its large, dark eyes are practically glowing with curiosity and it quickly slithers up to your spaceship window.

You’re intrigued by this creature, and put your hand on the window in front of you. The creature recoils for a moment balling up nervously for a moment. It flicks its tongue, then cautiously places its astronaut-suit covered tail on the window, matching your hand placement.

Beep… beep…. Something is going on over the intercoms. Let’s take a listen.

Click

You answer with a polite tone, “Astronaut 05, here. Come in? Hello?”

The microphone is staticy for a moment before a soft, nervous voice comes across the line.

crackle crackle… crrrr…..

“Hihi! HelloooO!! Are you on that cool spaceship? It is incredible! Have you seen all the stars in this beautiful galaxy?”

You snap your head back up to the snake-like alien in front of you, realizing it has somehow been able to contact you. Its permanent soft smile and sparkling eyes cause you to smile in return.

You reply, “There is not much up in space except for rocks, stars, and a lack of air.” You chuckle to yourself for that comment but the snake creature looks out towards the vast endlessness, studying the scene carefully.

“Oh, but that’s not true. See all the planets? They are formed by different things, in different ways. Much like my kind. We are each formed into unique shapes, sizes, and colors, and yet still shine oh so brightly, just like the stars. The planets are not alone either… asteroids, meteors, galaxies, black holes, stars… they are all out there, coexisting. Not one piece of this universe is alone, or disconnected, no matter how cold and endless it seems.”

The creature turns back toward you, the glint in its eye resembling the many facets of this galaxy, laden in curiosity and gratitude. This creature has seemingly doubled in size, and is exponentially growing, its tail wrapping around the spaceship you are in to anchor itself.

“I’d like to explore it all. Who knows what I will find. What I do know is that I am glad I was able to meet you. You are the start of my vast journey, and I will never forget you.”

You smile at the pastel yellow alien as it slides its tail off your ship carefully, and slithers away. At nearly five times the size it was to begin with, it slowly rolls its coils over numerous stars, the stars sticking to its outer layer and adorning it in a glorious shine. Its smile never dampens, and its determination for exploration is nearly palpable as it navigates through the galaxy that lies ahead of you.

‘What a strange interaction’, you think to yourself for a moment, ‘but maybe it was right… we truly are never alone, are we?’ You run over to the controls, and set a flight towards the creature to tag along with it, eager to discover everything it does about this galaxy. The trajectory is set, and you sit back in front of the window.

You smile to yourself as the warm glow of the stars outside cut through the void, lighting up the newfound understanding in your eyes.

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩

I am aware of how -long- this description is, but I tried to incorporate how I feel about owning Zenny. In this description, the astronaut, Astronaut 05, is actually me. Hence why the spaceship in the art itself is technically *me.* I hope that makes sense,, lol,, ⋆。°✩

pings~
@Ian ✩, ofc
@sinthr
@twinkle
@redflipflap
@wonder404exe

#dragrawrscreatures

Female
1,730 posts

lexicon • 16 January 2024 at 10:08 PM

@dragrawr

I'm sobbing so much ;-; he. is. EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the colors? stunninggg. no notes. i would gladly lay down my life for astrozen. thank you for listening to my very gentle, subtle- a nudge really- to share zenny with the world. he is so precious❤️

@dormammu
@cranberrycat1
@musical_slytherclaw
@anarchy
@lunacharm1037

Female
2,550 posts

dragrawr • 16 January 2024 at 10:10 PM

@lexicon thank you so much friend :w: sobsobsob im so glad you like him 😵‍💫😭 you saw most of his development into a suggestion but STILL~

@thedarkarcher
@amysnow
@shirothekittehlover
@isis
@prairie

Female
2,131 posts

cranberrycat1 • 16 January 2024 at 10:19 PM

@dragrawr in love!! 😍 your so creative I love snakes it’s super cute ❤️❤️❤️ AHHH! ❤️❤️❤️

1,036 posts

anarchy • 16 January 2024 at 10:40 PM

this is so adorable! i'm always here for more snakes/reptile creatures and i love all the little details you put in like the lil floating ufo on the last stage, the snek-shaped helmet 🥹 love how they're based off your real pet snake too and the short story in its desc was really endearing.

i wholeheartedly support a space-themed month! take me to mars 🚀

Female
2,923 posts

heatherm19 • 16 January 2024 at 11:08 PM

Love love *love* the description! Really really love it, I really like that it's a little story. And SPACE SNAKIE OMG!!! I'm just, I mean it's just, he's just perfect! Sounds like he'd be too big to cuddle but I'm sure I'd figure out a way, lol. I love all the little details in the design, the spaceship and the stars on it's body, love it!

Female
204 posts

dormammu • 16 January 2024 at 11:31 PM

I wanna hug him ;-; He is so cute! The art looks lovely, and I really enjoyed your story! I love snakes, and I'm a big fan of Astrozen!!

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 January 2024 at 11:32 PM

@dragrawr ZENNY IS SO CUTE OMG i especially love teen stage (the wonderment in his eyes) 🥹❤️ the colour palette is so immaculate as well and we NEED more snakeys on eggcave, let's go space month!!!!!

Transmasculine
446 posts

shrimp • 17 January 2024 at 12:14 AM

This is so CUTE!!! ❤️ ❤️ As someone who absolutely adores space/space-themed thing, this is literally perfect

Female
923 posts

shirothekittehlover • 17 January 2024 at 1:27 AM

@dragrawr
One word: Beautiful.
I love when people make tributes of their beloved animals through creature suggestions, and this isn't an exception!
Very cute snake with a cool outfit, and the story...... Truly makes me cry ;u; /pos
🐍🐍🐍/10, would like to see this becoming real sometime! <\3
(Btw, does the teen stage evo stat have some sort of a meaning to it? :0c)

Deleted • 17 January 2024 at 1:50 AM

*shakes you hard while crying in sloth* HOW can Zen be so adorable aaaaa? The whole "hand holding" detail in both the art & description warmed my heart, it broke it thinking the little guy was so nervous and scared at first, and then with love and respect his true personality came up and he became so curious and confident! The description / story is so heartwarming too, it's incredible there's so much of him, but also of yourself, into it! ❤️

The art is stunning imo as well, the baby stage is absolutely adorable, and I love the concept (snake in a spacesuit, snake in a spacesuit aaaa!!) and also the colors. Last stage is definitely my favorite though, it's so good that confident expression on the astrozen's face but still looking at the spaceship (you) because in the end he wants you to be near still. Just precious!

Thanks for pinging and... definitely I hope we will have the many awesome galaxy / space suggestion and a space month / theme soon! ✨💫

Female
1,571 posts

isis • 17 January 2024 at 3:46 AM

@dragrawr Thanks for the ping! This is absolutely precious 😍 I really love the elaborate description, all the little details in the design, and of course the cuteness 🥺 I would love to have a space explorer snake friend of my own. Space month sounds like a great idea!

1,133 posts

hikanu • 17 January 2024 at 5:08 AM

@dragrawr What a precious little space noodle. I am in love. I most definitely want one. 😊

Female
2,550 posts

dragrawr • 17 January 2024 at 1:26 PM

@cranberrycat1 I’m so glad you like snakes !! ⭐️💛

@anarchy gwaaaa I’m so glad people are reading my description, it was super personal to write, and I’m so glad it’s being received well 😭😭💛💛⭐️ ima o glad you like it 💛⭐️

@heatherm19 he’s never too big to snuggle !! In real like he’s super duper small (for now) so I think it’s funny 😭⭐️⭐️💛 I’m so glad you liked the description it was fun to make ;w;

@dormammu Astrozen is flattered hehehe ⭐️⭐️💛⭐️😭 tysm

@senkou LETS GO SPACE MONTH !! ⭐️⭐️💛💛 I’m glad you like the teen stage it’s easily my favorite

@foreigners *chanting* SPACE MONTH SPACE MONTH SPACE MONTH

@shirothekittehlover AAA IM SO GLAD YOU CAUGHT THAT SHIROO !! I was going to yap more in the post but since you brought it up…. Each stat is DATES!! I got him September first, then the next view is the few weeks later when he was more open, then more recently when I started noticing he wanted me to take him out ⭐️⭐️😭😭💛💛☹️⭐️

@sinthr you have he best feedback in the world and I genuinely smiled so big at this I was so happy to read your post 😭😭⭐️⭐️💛💛 hand holding with my boy is my favorite I just love spending time with him. He’s the cutest thing in the whole world

@isis I too hope you’re able to get a little Astrozen pet 💛💛⭐️😭 yay space month

@hikanu WOOHOO!! Space noodle ⭐️⭐️⭐️😭

Some more pings
@sartre
@provo7demons
@chaotictreat
@lothar

Female
2,709 posts

jlya • 17 January 2024 at 1:56 PM

You know I love a suggestion by @dragrawr.

OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE ❤️ You know all the snake lovers are going to go crazy over this adorable munchkin. Look at the little space noodle~
“I’d like to explore it all. Who knows what I will find. What I do know is that I am glad I was able to meet you. You are the start of my vast journey, and I will never forget you.”
;-; I'm not crying you're crying.

Female
1,301 posts

daisycat • 17 January 2024 at 1:56 PM

@dragrawr
That's nice to have him complement the Tibble! We need more complementary creatures on here. They are lil partners. 😊

What a cutie snake boy Zenny is! I love the description (story, rather), very cute! I love how you incorporated yourself into the Astrozen's design. The antennas on the spacesuit are freakin' adorable lollllll.

You and Zenny will be a permanent part of this website no doubt. ^^

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 17 January 2024 at 3:07 PM

@ dragrawr
So very cute ❤️ I especially love the last stage. I also enjoyed the story/description 😃 Good job and thanks for the ping 😃

Female
923 posts

shirothekittehlover • 17 January 2024 at 7:13 PM

@dragrawr
"Each stat is DATES"
I KNOW IT
also, take him out as in wh a t???

Female
2,550 posts

dragrawr • 17 January 2024 at 7:39 PM

@jlya I felt so overwhelmed with joy writing the description, I got a little teary lawl,, im so glad everyone is liking it so far :w: MAKES ME SO HAPPY!! Youre like my #1 supporter oml thank you jlya T.T 💛⭐️😭

@daisycat i HAD to give him antennas or he would look bald,, to me at least haha! I had to add myself to the creature I couldn't help it ;w; 💛⭐️😭

@lunacharm1037 I try to make the last stage just as good as the others so people wont need to freeze if its accepted X3 glad you like it!! 💛⭐️💛⭐️

@shirothekittehlover take out of his cage lawll 💛⭐️he will look at me while I play lethal company on my bed and just telepathically beg me to release him. Its hilarious. He LOVES exploring and hates when I try to keep him from cool places (the floor...). He always tries to outrun me when he sees me going to move him ><

some more pings (sorry!)
@matcha
@powgal15
@dragonii
@sapphire12

1,558 posts

dragonii • 17 January 2024 at 7:50 PM

@dragrawr I was just looking at this design!! it looks so cute! I love the lil guy **holds gently**

181 posts

noman15 • 17 January 2024 at 9:21 PM

Cute, a caterpillar space snake, it's very interesting.

Female
923 posts

shirothekittehlover • 17 January 2024 at 10:46 PM

@dragrawr
ohhhhhh-
i thought it meant smth else... ">>
That lil fella sure is an adventurous one : D

Female
307 posts

powgal15 • 18 January 2024 at 11:43 AM

OH MY GOODNESS THAT IS SO CUTE I WANT IT

Female
2,550 posts

dragrawr • 18 January 2024 at 2:16 PM

@dragonii hehdhehd thank you 😭😭🌟

@noman15 yup!! Space snake space snake space snake ! 🌟🌙

@shirothekittehlover lol— he is just an adventurous little guy

@powgal15 bwaaaa thank you so much 😭🌟🌙💛 I hope it becomes real !!

@applegranny
@cageheart
@solaris
@dragiigy
@snowywinter

Female
158 posts

applegranny • 18 January 2024 at 3:47 PM

@dragrawr

Thanks for the ping! Snakes in space? It's a concept, alright! Cute little guy, but still a snake! Now, crazy old cat lady here could seriously get behind the Tibble, what a cutie!! Good luck with the whole campaign!

Female
2,550 posts

dragrawr • 18 January 2024 at 6:49 PM

@applegranny Snakes in space ^^ !! yay!!

@ashlinnhi
@spookyfrog
@okami
@endrolled
@kashwolf9000

Demifluid
1,503 posts

wonder404exe • 18 January 2024 at 7:18 PM

@dragrawr
SPACE DANGER WORM
A
A
A
YES NOW

Female
2,215 posts

ashlinnhi • 19 January 2024 at 2:22 AM

thank you for the ping! this is absolutely adorable @dragrawr, i would so love to see it come to fruition 😭😭 thank you as well for sharing the personal sentiment behind this idea, it's so lovely ❤️ ❤️

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 19 January 2024 at 3:51 AM

@dragrawr
its so cute!
i want one

Female
387 posts

cryogenics • 19 January 2024 at 4:15 AM

@dragrawr - outstanding!

i will be very sad if this is not the next creature.

question - is the size relevance to the spaceships meant to indicate size of creature?

ie - growth from 3rd to 4th stage is huge if you look at that spaceship.