Version 3 Beta Testing: Official Topic

in General

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 2 February 2017 at 9:46 PM

@vanley

Purchased a 5kcc voucher, sent it to the strongroom, took it out of the strongroom. My voucher didn't double like yours did. how odd 😱 What browser are you using? I'm in Chrome.

Female
1,689 posts

cloudslay3r • 2 February 2017 at 9:50 PM

@ian

Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/login

What I was trying to do: Login

What failed: Let me into the server

I don't know what exactly what happpened but the a page popped out and said whoops, something went wrong. It also had all of this:

in VerifyCsrfToken.php line 67
at VerifyCsrfToken->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(VerifyCsrfToken), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Pipeline\{closure}(object(Request))
at call_user_func(object(Closure), object(Request)) in Pipeline.php line 32
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in ShareErrorsFromSession.php line 49
at ShareErrorsFromSession->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(ShareErrorsFromSession), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in StartSession.php line 64
at StartSession->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(StartSession), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in AddQueuedCookiesToResponse.php line 37
at AddQueuedCookiesToResponse->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(AddQueuedCookiesToResponse), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in EncryptCookies.php line 59
at EncryptCookies->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(EncryptCookies), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request))
at call_user_func(object(Closure), object(Request)) in Pipeline.php line 102
at Pipeline->then(object(Closure)) in Router.php line 726
at Router->runRouteWithinStack(object(Route), object(Request)) in Router.php line 699
at Router->dispatchToRoute(object(Request)) in Router.php line 675
at Router->dispatch(object(Request)) in Kernel.php line 246
at Kernel->Illuminate\Foundation\Http\{closure}(object(Request))
at call_user_func(object(Closure), object(Request)) in Pipeline.php line 52
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in CheckForMaintenanceMode.php line 44
at CheckForMaintenanceMode->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(CheckForMaintenanceMode), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->then(object(Closure)) in Kernel.php line 132
at Kernel->sendRequestThroughRouter(object(Request)) in Kernel.php line 99
at Kernel->handle(object(Request)) in index.php line 53

Maybe I typed the wrong password? I don't check every post on this forum so maybe that already happened?

EDIT:I got into the server on my third attempt. The second attempt brought me to the same thing as above.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 2 February 2017 at 9:51 PM

@polaroid I'm on chrome too. All I did was purchase a 5k voucher and sent it to my strongroom, when I went there it was only one and I clicked "Move all items on this page to inventory" and it went to the inventory, it doubled again.

Female
144 posts

alityria • 2 February 2017 at 9:51 PM

@Ian

Tested next following things in V3 with CaveCash:

Resurrection Stone
I resurrected La7 the Macaw without any problems.

Essence of Litsndats
Froze La7 the Macaw in egg stage without any problems.

Mars Stone
Since La7 the Macaw is female let's change it to male and it works without any problems.

Venus Stone
Changed the gender bavk to female of La7 the Macaw. Works perfectly fine.

Star Potion
Used a Star Potion on La7 the Macaw. Works without any problems.

Manage Star
I used all different Star Position and Star Colors! Works perfectly for me 😃

Uneternal Youth Potion
Unfroze La7 the Macaw without any problems.

Star Removal Potion
Removed the Star from La7 the Macaw without any problems.

Pitcher of 250 Feeds
Bought Pitcher of 250 Feeds to evolve La7 the Macaw, but need to wait until my creature(s) is/are evolved before I can test out the Potion of Rebirth. <-- Will test this tomorrow!

Leaf of Vaka
Bought the item Leaf of Vaka and works without any problems in the Inventory. Moved the Leaf of Vaka to the Strongroom to test out if it still working.

@vanley
Just tested it and I don't have that problem. Maybe because I only own 7,050 CaveCash to start with^^,

Wow 414 notifications just came through of the evolved and immortalized creatures 😃

Will be testing out more tomorrow really needs some sleep^^, Have fun testing everyone c:

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 2 February 2017 at 9:52 PM

To anyone who continues to say that their creatures are not evolving.

Give it some time, and they eventually do evolve (except for Meritons because it is not December) They don't evolve right away but given a little time they do evolve with no issues as far as i can tell. 😊

Its cool to see my creatures in their final stages.

Edit: also in Tim's Food Shoppe, there is no select all button as far as i can tell. That is a helpful feature when feeding 200+ creatures.

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 2 February 2017 at 9:57 PM

@Vanley

Yep, ok, I got the problem.

@Ian

When doing the action "Move All Items on this Page to Inventory" (from the strongroom), everything - not just CC vouchers - doubles. That's a big whoopsy 😋

Female
192 posts

vanley • 2 February 2017 at 9:57 PM

@laxerna I tried it again, this time moving one of the two I have back to the strongroom and then back to the inventory, that one doubled too.

EDIT: @polaroid Right, I thought it was only me ;-;

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 2 February 2017 at 10:00 PM

@Vanley

It doesn't double for me when moving just one or two items at a time, that may be an individual problem o:

But otherwise, yep! Everything doubles if you use the "Move All Items on this Page to Inventory." Eek xD

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 2 February 2017 at 10:01 PM

@vanley Perhapes it's because you didn't use your 10,000CC yet

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 2 February 2017 at 10:01 PM

hmm that's odd, I'm not getting that issue. Nothing is duplicating for me.

Edit: Actually, now i am. I'm not sure when, but it only happens some of the time. I have 84 items in my inventory now

Female
1,967 posts

novrain62 • 2 February 2017 at 10:03 PM

Bought 5500 Views for my creatures. None of them evolved, even after clearing out temp files and after a recache.

Every thing else I bought, like eternal potions, stars, venus stones, all worked out great.

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 2 February 2017 at 10:05 PM

@vanley @polaroid

That's not working for me when I do that. Did you both have 10,000cc when you bought the vouchers?

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 2 February 2017 at 10:05 PM

@novrain62 for some reason, creatures aren't evolving right away. Mine evolved eventually while i was eating dinner 😊

@poptarts It's any item. I have used some CC and haven't bought any vouchers, i dont think that has anything to do with it. Its the "Move all items on this page to inventory" button that seems to duplicate it.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 2 February 2017 at 10:07 PM

@sodabearjess did you press "Move all items on this page to inventory" or did you manually do it? I tried manually doing it but it didn't double.

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 2 February 2017 at 10:07 PM

@poptarts

Nope, I had 8,450. The items (All items, there were travels and foods moved and duplicated too - Not just CC vouchers!) only duplicate for me when I used the "Move All Items on this Page to Inventory."

They also do not duplicate when going back into the strongroom. Only coming out of the strongroom when using "Move All Items on this Page to Inventory."

Female
363 posts

sodabearjess • 2 February 2017 at 10:08 PM

@vanley i clicked the move all items button, it wasn't working when i did them individually.

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 2 February 2017 at 10:09 PM

@sodabearjess

Same here. 😋

Female
192 posts

vanley • 2 February 2017 at 10:09 PM

@poptarts I still had 10k when I did it though.

Female
12 posts

xxestherxx • 2 February 2017 at 10:14 PM

@Ian I was looking at my creatures list and you can see the number of stats to evolution on a Mackatron and Muska which are creatures with hidden evolutions. Not sure if it's the same for other hidden evolution creatures.

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 2 February 2017 at 10:21 PM

Glad to see that the bug of that the tail end of comments being cut off has been fixed in Version 3 😃

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 2 February 2017 at 10:22 PM

@polaroid Oh I see I have so many items in strongroom it will take a while for me to get rid of all of them to try it out myself. X3

Female
766 posts

lunar • 2 February 2017 at 10:32 PM

Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/cove

What I was trying to do: After I left some creatures in the adoption center I went to check out the renaming feature.

What failed: The abandoned creatures still showed in my cove, even though I didn't reclaim them.

Also why isnt the Adoption center on any of the explore tabs?

Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/trades/33/show

I wanted to see what the newest trades were.

Error: The usernames of who wants to trade doesn't show up, it just says trade lot #blahblah

URL: http://egg-cave.us/help

Checking out the information tabs on there

Error: While clicking on, eggs/creatures, trading, town hall, travel backgrounds, archives, code management, cash shop park, the cave, stats, item collection, auctions, for parents, site staff, SAR center, no information was displayed at all.

------
I also throw in Middle Earth to be added to the list of countries.

Female
534 posts

vespira • 2 February 2017 at 10:57 PM

Purchased stat boost items today. I've used them on my creatures, but nothing has happened yet - they're still all eggs and I haven't gotten any notifications that they've evolved. Their levels increased, but they're still eggs.

The stat boost items I bought are the highest for each stat, so I should think that most should have evolved by now.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 February 2017 at 11:05 PM

What I was trying to do: post a reply on the forum
What happened: it said, Please do not double post. Instead, click "Edit" on your previous post to add this new content. It wasn't my post and I'd never posted there, so is this a known glitch/bug?
@Ian

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 2 February 2017 at 11:26 PM

@polaroid Yup it's doubling up items indeed. X3 Finally was able to get my inventory down enough to where I could remove all the items. The donation center is filled with items from me. XD There has to be around 1000+ items in there maybe more?

Female
167 posts

thaliel • 2 February 2017 at 11:43 PM

one thing: how would I get my v3 profile to show a certain cove list like my v2 profile does?

Non-binary
1,223 posts

degong • 2 February 2017 at 11:50 PM

@vanley

Yes, it's doubling for me, too. 😋 @Ian is going to need to fix this before releasing Version 3 or there are going to be more than just complaints.

Female
174 posts

lilones • 3 February 2017 at 1:08 AM

Female
1,257 posts

poptarts • 3 February 2017 at 1:27 AM

@Ian

(Sorry for reposting the first half. Kind of using it was a reference for me.)

Gender Changes work fine
Star potions work good
Star removal works good
All status potions work but doesn't evolve creatures even when cache is cleared and the creatures are recached
It takes a long time for creature images to load on the MyCreatures tab. (not sure if it's because I'm using the phone )
It takes a while for creatures being recached to load but not as slow as the My Creatures Tab
Essence of Litsndats pops on creature profile. Not sure if it will keep it frozen though?

~~
Update

Creatures finally evolved seems like it taken about an hour for them to all evolve.

Uneternal Youth Potion works and creature changes right away.

Resurrection Stone works

Rebirth works though it also gives you options for the eggstage creatures, not sure what the point is for having that option for eggstages. Xp

There should be a warning when donating CC items

If you click repetitively on buying cc items there is a chance that it will go down to a negative cc amount, which can make a person lose money since they would have to buy cc to make it back up to a positive amount. (Had to redeem my other duplicate vouchers to pull me out of negative range)

When a creature gets to a very high Level the word Level is decreased to just an L not sure if it's meant to be that way or not. But might as well just state it just in case if it's not.

Wouldn't it be better to make a confirmation when purchasing a star potion and placing it onto a creature. The person might accidentally place it on an incorrect creature.

I noticed that you can no longer close an auction on the V3 if there are no bids on it. Perhaps it would be good to keep that just in case a person accidentally added a creature they didn't mean to?

When going through my old mail and I hit leave, the green notification says that I archived the conversation when I had pressed leave.

For setting up my security questions it keeps telling me that the city I grew up in is invalid when this is my first time setting up the questions. "The selected verification question answer is invalid."

~~~~~~~~~

(I know people already stated this one but) Can make unlimited duplicates by sending everything into the inventory then taking everything back out.

(Please don't hate me ian. I kind of used a bunch of cc on Bottle of Views and I mean a lot of bottles. I was curious how high views could get. ;-; Also I now have negative 1400cc lol)

Female
170 posts

nboez • 3 February 2017 at 1:51 AM

@Ian

Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/login

What I was trying to do: Login

What failed: Let me into the server

This is what showed up:

1/1 TokenMismatchException in VerifyCsrfToken.php line 67:

in VerifyCsrfToken.php line 67
at VerifyCsrfToken->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(VerifyCsrfToken), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in ShareErrorsFromSession.php line 49
at ShareErrorsFromSession->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(ShareErrorsFromSession), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in StartSession.php line 64
at StartSession->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(StartSession), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in AddQueuedCookiesToResponse.php line 37
at AddQueuedCookiesToResponse->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(AddQueuedCookiesToResponse), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in EncryptCookies.php line 59
at EncryptCookies->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(EncryptCookies), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->then(object(Closure)) in Router.php line 726
at Router->runRouteWithinStack(object(Route), object(Request)) in Router.php line 699
at Router->dispatchToRoute(object(Request)) in Router.php line 675
at Router->dispatch(object(Request)) in Kernel.php line 246
at Kernel->Illuminate\Foundation\Http\{closure}(object(Request))
at call_user_func(object(Closure), object(Request)) in Pipeline.php line 52
at Pipeline->Illuminate\Routing\{closure}(object(Request)) in CheckForMaintenanceMode.php line 44
at CheckForMaintenanceMode->handle(object(Request), object(Closure))
at call_user_func_array(array(object(CheckForMaintenanceMode), 'handle'), array(object(Request), object(Closure))) in Pipeline.php line 136
at Pipeline->then(object(Closure)) in Kernel.php line 132
at Kernel->sendRequestThroughRouter(object(Request)) in Kernel.php line 99
at Kernel->handle(object(Request)) in index.php line 53

But it worked the second time...