1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 February 2017 at 3:33 PM

@Ian
It was a private message.

Male
1,992 posts

Ian • 2 February 2017 at 3:33 PM

@flowerlynx thanks. I'll take a look.

UPDATE: Did not experience this. Notification delivered immediately. Although the small pop up in the bottom corner may have been delayed, this is normal. It is designed to only pester you X number of times in a certain period, not literally at every notification.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 February 2017 at 3:44 PM

@Ian
Thanks, I wasn't sure about that one. It's different than the main, so I was a bit confused.

Female
309 posts

polaroid • 2 February 2017 at 4:56 PM

@Ian

Found a bug 😊
My Robark didn't evolve after I unfroze it. This is what I tested,
-Purchased 250 feeds booster/item/insta-feed thing
-Froze my Robark, Drago, in 2nd stage
-Purchased 1000 feeds booster
-Unfroze Drago

Drago did not evolve into last stage like he was supposed to (should evolve into last @ 450 feeds, which he's exceeded) after the un-freeze. 😱

EDIT: nevermind, he evolved, it just took awhile

1,029 posts

rowyn • 2 February 2017 at 5:01 PM

@ian

Tested the max number I could do for all three stats o-o it seems:

-Feeds worked for the most part- frozen creatures did not evolve or become unfrozen (but then, I'm not aware that they were supposed to be unfrozen when stats were reset O-o so this could just be that they were frozen in egg stage when stats were reset?); unfrozen creatures that evolve with feeds evolved
-Clicks and Views did not work evolve any creature, previously frozen or otherwise. Their stats showed that they received the clicks/views, but they did not evolve.

EDIT: Nevermind, unfrozen creatures are evolving 😊 It just took a moment.

Transmasculine
451 posts

shrimp • 2 February 2017 at 5:02 PM

@ian
After I used the stats in the Cash Shop, all of the creatures in my cove gained stats, but none of them evolved, and I even recached the creature images.

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 2 February 2017 at 5:02 PM

*cries* I have a cove full of frozen eggs now xP

There's a bit of a delay between the creatures receiving correct amount of stats and evolving.

Also, it's be nice to be able to view the archives from the creature's profile like how it's linked here.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 February 2017 at 5:03 PM

None of my creatures evolved, after purchasing the max amount of views, feeds, and clicks.
@Ian

Female
2,450 posts

ida92 • 2 February 2017 at 5:04 PM

@flowerlynx same hare

@Ian

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 2 February 2017 at 5:07 PM

Having the same problems as everyone else.
Also, I agree with @element about the archives.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 February 2017 at 5:08 PM

My creatures actually just evolved... 😋
9 of them did, so...

Male
1,992 posts

Ian • 2 February 2017 at 5:11 PM

@flowerlynx @ida92 @element

Please wait up to an hour for the system to catch up on evolutions. It is time-delayed, yes -- and under a normal load should be relatively instantaneous. It's just that with the announcement 239847293874234 people are doing the same thing at the same time, which is bogging the test server down a bit. 😋

I'll probably have to change some of this evolution configuration around a bit based on this initial surge, yes. Haha.

But please wait and see if the system will catch up in an hour or so.

Deleted • 2 February 2017 at 5:12 PM

@Ian I had a frozen 2nd stage perukey and I liked that. now the egg stage is frozen. Will stats go back to normal anytime soon?

Male
1,992 posts

Ian • 2 February 2017 at 5:13 PM

@chicachicken no. This is for the test server. Nothing on the live site has been changed.

Also, frozen creatures will not evolve from stats boosts items. Frozen creatures are permanently frozen in their stage, which since I set everything to 0 stats, they are all eggs now.

Female
4 posts

kissuli • 2 February 2017 at 5:15 PM

No evolutions for me either, it seems. The levels on the icons stay fixed to a "low" level for some creatures, no matter how much I ctrl/shift + f5 . So instead of lvl 9766, most of them have lvl 866 or 8500. I don't think the site/browser/idk what doesn't realize something different happened soon enough. Especially with the evolutions. Could all this sudden evolving be too harsh?

Male
1,992 posts

Ian • 2 February 2017 at 5:18 PM

@kissuli yep, I basically overloaded the server with the announcement because a lot of people are testing the same thing at the moment.

The system, under normal circumstances, would handle evolutions just fine. It's just the surge is throwing it for a loop. My bad guys.

I'll get around to fixing the ultra-delayed evolutions. It's just because of the surge atm. 😱 Oops.

You guys are such loyal and dedicated testers... ❤️

Agender
136 posts

asbe • 2 February 2017 at 5:20 PM

Alright, bought a bottle of 2000 views, applied. All critters evolved to lv.666, which is funny, love this number ^^ Their images didn't change, thou. Went to my Dorrup's profile, refreshed it, but nope... Dorrup still appears as an egg.

Female
1,589 posts

flowerlynx • 2 February 2017 at 5:21 PM

My creatures have started to evolve, in small groups. That's good, I suppose. 😊

Agender
136 posts

asbe • 2 February 2017 at 5:26 PM

Bought a bottle of 1500 feeds, applied, critters are still in their egg form, but level grew to 1666. Applied another bottle of 1500 feeds - critters are still in their egg form and their level is still 1666.

That's it...

Female
1,088 posts

stagfire • 2 February 2017 at 5:29 PM

Cc! Amazing, feels so weird/amazing actually having cc.
Found a problem, I think
Link:
http://egg-cave.us/cashshop/jar_of_clicks/200
Problem:
Creatures didn't evolve, even after updating the creature's profile, bought a jar of 1200 clicks, didn't work

❤️ what you're doing! c:

EDIT:
Did work, just took awhile

Agender
136 posts

asbe • 2 February 2017 at 5:31 PM

Bought a jar of 375 clicks, level grew to 1791, yet critters are still in their egg form.

What else can I spend my honestly earned CC for? ^^

Female
3,809 posts

sparklefox • 2 February 2017 at 5:34 PM

@Ian - It's so weird seeing my entire cove filled with eggs of creatures that have been evolved for so long now. I've applied a few stat boosts, though, which worked fine (I think I went a bit too wild, haha). I'll wait for their evolutions.

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 2 February 2017 at 5:35 PM

@Ian

O.M.G. It's so good!!! 😃

Female
41 posts

bill_nye_the_nazi_spy • 2 February 2017 at 5:36 PM

like everyone else, after buying views/clicks/feeds, the levels increased but the evolution stages did not

Deleted • 2 February 2017 at 5:45 PM

@Ian oh okay Sorry for confusion, so it's just a test the creatures in their egg stages are not real, All creatures stats will be normal again when real version three comes out?

Female
2,021 posts

ice2505 • 2 February 2017 at 5:47 PM

@Ian

Quick question about the resurrection stone. Are all dead creatures supposed to transfer over to version 3?
Most of mine did, except for a Horsekin named HeadlessHorsey.

In addition to this, are we supposed to have all of our creatures in the beta version? Because I only have 18 in my cove :0

Female
5,410 posts

Orderedchaos • 2 February 2017 at 5:52 PM

@chicachicken @ice2505
The beta site is a test site, things will be different. Any creature you gained, or had die, recently won't show up as the beta site lags behind the actual site by days or weeks.

Once version 3 is released the beta site will disappear and everything that you have on this site will transfer over, including dead creatures.

Female
53 posts

carcharhiniformes • 2 February 2017 at 5:55 PM

So I really don't know if I should be posting this here or not, so please let me know if I should move this post to another place in the forums!

I was selected as a beta tester, which is cool! But I can't login on the test page; the error message pops up saying that "these credentials do not match our records"; I'm typing in the correct login info and everything. So I don't really know what's going on

Again, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this! if this post needs to be moved to a different place, let me know

Deleted • 2 February 2017 at 6:02 PM

@Orderedchaos thanks for making it clear ❤️

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 February 2017 at 6:12 PM

@Ian

Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/egg/1722163
What I was trying to do: get my Vitta to next stage, by using Bottle of 2000 Views
What failed: stayed at egg stage

Page URL of error: http://egg-cave.us/notifications
What I was trying to do: check 2 notifications
What failed: only shows one