[BIRD] Creature Suggestion: Bogo

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

343 posts

solnyshko • 22 May 2017 at 11:10 AM

Note: First off, sorry I wasn't able to color the whole thing, I'm actually sick rn lmao and I should be resting but eh

Art:
http://i.imgur.com/ntIbwbf.png

Stats:
1st- 250 feeds
2nd- 550 feeds
Last- 1800 feeds

Habitat:
Forest

--

About Bogo Eggs

The fur that covers the egg was originally white, but since Bogo eggs are mostly found on the forest grounds, the fur turns into a shade of gray. Moreover, it's slightly unappealing appearance is an advantage since preys often mistake them for big, dirty cotton flowers. The antennae like on top of Bogo eggs are actually dried leaves that somehow got stuck in the egg's core.

To know if a Bogo egg is close to hatching, simply weigh the egg, the lighter it becomes the closer it is to hatching, because of the fur slowly thinning. Additionally, the yellow orbs on top glows a bright red when it's about to hatch.

About Bogo

These owls are known for their friendly nature. At night, instead of hunting for food, they guide lost hikers back to safety with the use of their glowing orbs that provides light for the hikers. It is said that no two Bogo owls have the same orb, they all differ in shape and in weight (sometimes even in color). According to researches, a male Bogo have larger and heavier orb than females, but a female Bogo's orbs glows brighter than a male's.

The antennae like dried leaves on top of their head serves no actual purpose, but it's said that it's better not to touch them as Bogo owls think of it as their very own crown. Furthermore, these owls are sometimes too friendly that they'd follow you home and shower you with gifts that ranges from dead rats to dried flowers.

--
it's a simple design, i think? anyway, i hope you guys like it 😊 when i get better, i'd color the whole thing!
--
#creaturesuggestion #carnesielart
--
i'd appreciate some feedback, thank you! ❤ī¸

pings:
@gumiho710
@prairie
@elluwah
@ifi123
@skyfall4

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 22 May 2017 at 11:12 AM

@carnesiel

AHHHHHH!!! O^O
Oh gosh, I love this too much!!! ; 3 ; ❤ī¸

So cute, love the colors, and love that its an owl!! X3 ❤ī¸
I love the description too!!

343 posts

solnyshko • 22 May 2017 at 11:16 AM

@prairie
huhuhuhu thank you bub!!! ❤ī¸ so glad you liked it ;;3;; tbh i wasn't planning on drawing an owl, but i saw a vid of it in fb so... ta-daaa HAAHHAHA

pings 😊
@stagfire
@birdlover64
@cartel ;v;
@ricefishie

Female
250 posts

ifi123 • 22 May 2017 at 12:07 PM

@carnesiel

Oh my goodness, it's so perfect!! I can't resist owls @_@ I genuinely love everything about it ❤ī¸ The fluffy egg stage with the little feather tufts, all three poses, and the colors all go so well! I *really* hope this gets made!! (and that I can get 20 😸)

Female
442 posts

vibrancy • 22 May 2017 at 2:40 PM

@carnesiel Oh my word that's so freaking cute!! It's so perfect, I wouldn't change one single detail. 😊 Owls are adorable, you did such a great job! Hopefully this gets implemented, I'd totally want one! (Or more...)

The descriptions are also great, extremely creative!!

827 posts

nine • 22 May 2017 at 4:04 PM

@carnesiel
Aww, the child and teen stage are both really cute! I love the color scheme and basic design of the creature, quite pleasing to admire. Plus, owls are just the best! It better be in the cave for all of my hoarding delight... 😊

Anyways, the creature description's nicely-written and humorous, and it fits the Bogo well. I think some of the sentences should be regrouped a little though, as that last one (despite being the typical funny send-off in most descriptions) seems to belong more with the first paragraph about the creature's friendliness.

But yeah. As always, nice work!

343 posts

solnyshko • 22 May 2017 at 6:13 PM

@ifi123
i wasn't sure if brown and blue would work together well, but im glad it turned out well HAHAHA hng yess, i love owls as well!! thank you bub, so happy that you like it ;v;

@birdlover64
aaaa thank you!!! ❤ī¸ i'd say the owl is my favorite birb ever, it's just so cute ughhh ;;v;; thank you so much for the support aaaa ❤ī¸

@ricefishie
HAHAHA now that im slightly better and have read what i wrote ... ew. HAHAHA lol jk, thanks for pointing that out! i'd edit it later hehe ;v; thank you so much for the support tho! so, so happy that you like it!! ;v;

pings ❤ī¸
@purrystitches
@skyindie

17 posts

murasakibaraatsushi • 22 May 2017 at 6:16 PM

some feedback would be greatly appreciated, thank you!
@fakeworld (hi bb)
@raccoon
@hexis
@saturna
@element

Female
62 posts

purrystitches • 22 May 2017 at 6:17 PM

I like how you drew the creature (not very good at reviews or compliments..) now that you pinged me you must check out mine

https://eggcave.com/forums/topic/65451

Male
2,762 posts

fakeworld • 22 May 2017 at 6:17 PM

@carnesiel
I knew you were coming, I just was waiting! ❤ī¸ You never fail to impress me.

343 posts

solnyshko • 22 May 2017 at 6:26 PM

@fakeworld
i checked out ec after a while of being MIA and then saw the post, i just had to draw something HAHAHAHAHA

pings ;v;
@luv
@pitch1226
@lightningpaws
@silvershadow

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 22 May 2017 at 6:34 PM

@carnesiel
It's adorable! I'd want a hoard of them lol

Gender Fluid
2,221 posts

pitch1226 • 22 May 2017 at 6:41 PM

@carnesiel Can't look at it right now. It's blocked on my school computer. I'll get back to you though once I get my phone! 😉

Non-binary
1,318 posts

raccoon • 22 May 2017 at 6:42 PM

@carnesiel

Ahhh, it looks so nice. Definitely puts my scribbled bird to shame. Lol. I love it so much, hope you get picked!

(also feel better soon! ;A; )

Female
861 posts

saturna • 22 May 2017 at 6:50 PM

@carnesiel
I love this art! There have been so many nice bird creature ideas!

Deleted • 22 May 2017 at 6:54 PM

@carnesial it's pretty 😊

Deleted • 22 May 2017 at 9:27 PM

@carnesial

Once again you blow my mind with amazing art!!! Great work omg!!! ❤ī¸ Love it!

343 posts

solnyshko • 23 May 2017 at 10:14 AM

Thank you for the support everyone! ❤ī¸
I'd get back at you all in a few! ;v;

pings ❤ī¸
@asi
@o_o
@lykhaos117
@silverserpent
@spiritkoi

Male
660 posts

brad • 23 May 2017 at 10:53 AM

@carnesiel Your suggestions are always so good! This one is really nice as well.

Female
196 posts

gumiho710 • 23 May 2017 at 11:16 AM

@carnesiel bbABBB I SAW THSI ON IG HUHU ANG CUTE TBH ;; LOVE THIS SO MUCH TBH ❤ī¸33 I REALLY HOPE IT GETS MADE BC OWLS ARE BLESSINGS WAHAHA

pingas:
@ammolite
@luv
@skyfall4

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 23 May 2017 at 1:23 PM

@carnesiel
O_O I. NEED. THIS. Comes with the perfect description too!!!! 😃 😱 ❤ī¸

@gumiho710
XD I was trying to find this again in my pile of comments 😋 Thank you for pinging me back again!!!! 😋

Female
1,347 posts

silverserpent • 23 May 2017 at 2:51 PM

@carnesiel

I LOVE IT! 😃 😃 😃 ❤ī¸

Female
3,600 posts

spiritkoi • 23 May 2017 at 3:44 PM

@carnesiel Ayyy I love it! I love owls and I love the colors! I really like the description too, with how they guide hikers with their orbs. ❤ī¸ ❤ī¸ I really hope your suggestion gets made!! 😃

Non-binary
23 posts

cokealoka • 23 May 2017 at 4:48 PM

I love this!! What a cute owl! The first stage is adoooorable ❤ī¸

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 23 May 2017 at 8:46 PM

@carnesiel

Oh my gosh, so cute and fluffy looking!!! ❤ī¸ I think this is my first time seeing a blue owl drawing, and I love it. I also love the leafy horns/feathers/tail. The idea is great, and the colors provide a nice contrast. And the facial expressions are wonderful! They remind me of Owl from Winnie the Pooh. 😊

475 posts

spell • 24 May 2017 at 12:39 AM

@carnesiel
Ahh the art is absolutely adorable ^^ I love your style ❤ī¸

Female
431 posts

lendulka • 24 May 2017 at 4:27 AM

@carnesiel

Cute.

Female
41 posts

hexis • 24 May 2017 at 7:23 PM

@carnesiel

oooh boy, finally got on my comp so I can actually see the image now x) I love the design! The first stage is too cute for my soul ❤ī¸ but, uh, - personally - I'm not a huge fan of the colors, sorry. ☚ī¸ It's still super good!!

(I love the way you did the lining!)

Female
173 posts

cartel • 25 May 2017 at 3:21 AM

@carnesiel
I don't know how I missed this ping augh D: this is cute beyond words omg. I'd love love love to see this made! ❤ī¸

Female
391 posts

redflipflap • 15 November 2022 at 5:01 PM

I've apparently been following this topic for 5 years >.> I still love it tbh