Quitting - Lots of Creatures being given out :)

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
311 posts

quetzalcoatl • 10 June 2017 at 12:48 AM

@uni

Aww so sorry to hear you are quitting ☹️ I would love to adopt your leyma if I could? What would you like for it dear?

Edit: I offered something. Not much but I do wish you all the best in your future plans in life ❤️

Female
201 posts

satelliitti • 10 June 2017 at 12:48 AM

@uni

Best of luck to you in all you do!

Female
1,924 posts

reality • 10 June 2017 at 2:39 AM

@uni

I think I'm so greedy. But I do wish you best of luck in RL. Thanks for doing this. ❤️

Female
2,403 posts

ida92 • 10 June 2017 at 3:01 AM

@uni I can't view your trades, so I can't offer on them. ☹️

Male
676 posts

chiroptera • 10 June 2017 at 3:04 AM

@ida92 Search by species or by name.

Female
469 posts

anniee • 10 June 2017 at 3:06 AM

@uni Ahh I'm sorry to see you go. ;( I'm positive you're going to make so many people's days by giving out so many nice creatures. 😊 I offered on Avan only, and would honestly cry if I were chosen.

Thank you so much for doing this!

Edit: decided to offer on 3 more lots. Dx *feels greedy*

Deleted • 10 June 2017 at 3:06 AM

Thanks everyone for the nice comments ❤️ There's too many for me to ping, but who ever have said their preferences I've taken note of. I wish I could say I could guarantee these creatures, but their is a lot of demand and I'd like to give everyone a chance.

@valorie100 @lykhaos117
Sure, open up a lot with 200 CC 😊 I'll revive for you ❤️

@daisy1664
Thanks but I noticed you offered CC. The Leyma is free and since I'm quitting, I'd have to find someone to take the CC D: You may as well keep your extras 😊

Female
695 posts

dappne6 • 10 June 2017 at 3:12 AM

@uni My preference is Nym😊 Just letting you know😊 And if you need someone to feed the pets you dont give away I can do that😊

Female
2,403 posts

ida92 • 10 June 2017 at 3:13 AM

@uni ok, I fixed the problem 😃

I would be more than happy with any of the creatures I offered on, they're all on my wishlist. 😊 I think the Olimpt is my number one. ^^

EDiT: @uni I offered from my side. Thank you for doing this. ❤️

Male
336 posts

ufo • 10 June 2017 at 3:24 AM

I agree thanks so much! It is very hard to get a lot of these creatures. Sad to see people go, but I like that you aren't letting these creatures just rot! Thanks 😊

Female
431 posts

lendulka • 10 June 2017 at 5:13 AM

@uni

Sorry to hear you are leaving, good luck in real life.

Thank you for a chance to get some amazing pets that are practically impossible to get without selling my soul to the devil, so to speak.

I offered on the Foo, Olimpt and Rousel. They are on my wishlist and I had very little hope to ever getting them so I would be eternally grateful for any of them and treasure them forever.

Female
2,158 posts

prairie • 10 June 2017 at 5:53 AM

@uni
I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving! It's so nice that you are doing this!! 😃

I offered on a few of your lots, but the Nym and ignis would be priority to me. 😸
I'm trying to get a complete set of the ignis stages (so far I only have the 1st stage on my dream cove), and I'd absolutely love the chance at getting another. ❤️
The nym is just a really big dreamy of mine since I joined in 2013, the design and stages are to die for. x3 But up untill now, I've never actually gotten the chance to try for one. 😋

Of course, since they would be adopted if I am picked, They will stay forever in my cove unless I quit (as they are considered a gift), in which case they would be gifted to a friend. ❤️

Female
3,201 posts

ushafuse • 10 June 2017 at 6:11 AM

@uni Hey ~ Sad to see you go, a lot of ppl have been leaving of late.. I've seen you around now and then but never really got the chance to know you ^^' Take care and good luck in RL!

Well, being a typical user I want a chance in free stuff too 😋 My priority is the Kringus! Next to that is the ToS! the Nym, then the Leyma, though the Nym is popular so I probably won't stand a chance 😋 Offered on a few other lots, being a greedy creep :v

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 10 June 2017 at 7:09 AM

@uni

Oh dear it is kind of sad to hear you'll leave because I'm sure youve added so much to the site community and all, but I'm even more sure you will do great in real life! Wish you all the luck in the world ❤️
Id like to apply specially for the Nym, Raicorn and Biwo if that's not too much 😉

Also, I'd love to have if possible the Tree of Sparkling travel to put in Bruno, I've been wanting one since 2013 LOL

Anyways, I just wanna let you know I admire you a lot for doing this 😊

Deleted • 10 June 2017 at 8:23 AM

@jardoz
No worries 😊 It's always sad to see coves full of rares that'll never see an active user again ☹️ So I thought I should not become one of them

@ida92
Ok considered 😊

@lendulka
Thanks ❤️ But woah, I didn't realise it was that hard it is to get them o.o

@prairie
No worries ❤️ I'll consider 😉

@ushafuse
Thank you ❤️ No need to feel greedy, who wouldn't want rare creatures for free? xD

@brunosc
The travel is yours 😉 Thanks ❤️

Female
452 posts

karakia • 10 June 2017 at 8:23 AM

@uni

I'm so sorry to see you leave :c Its always said when a person quits, but I wish you all the luck in the real world ❤️ Thank you so much for giving people an opportunity like this ^-^ Eggcave will miss you!

I wasn't going to offer on anything, because I don't want to be greedy, but I decided to offer on just a couple. ^-^ It would be amazing to adopt your Florn (I would never trade him if I did get him, of course 😸)but I understand that a lot of people probably want him ❤️ Thanks so much!

Female
1,426 posts

bloom • 10 June 2017 at 8:26 AM

@uni
We have never met before, but seeing someone go like this is painful. I hope you do well, you and your loved ones, and take care! 😊 ♡♡

I offered on some of your lots. And I'm fine if someone else gets it. I won't me triggered or upset or any of that, just let your heart lead the way.

Oh yeah, by the way, do I count as a 5 month old player? Sorry, im on my phone right now, I can't look back. X3

Hope to hear from you soon,
Popcornflakes ♡♡♡

827 posts

nine • 10 June 2017 at 9:20 AM

@uni
Oh my, this is too inexplicably generous of you! Most oldies I see just leave all of their sacred jewels in their cove when they quit, or trade them away to those who can afford the near-impossible price. 😱 I imagine this giveaway of yours, however, will leave so many users weeping oceans of joy.

Thank you for this kind final act, and may you forever remember the golden moments of the site as you adventure on!

Now I feel pretty low for putting these preferences up, but:
-Faro the Olimpt
-Qau the Crystar
-Kyioru the Ornisment

Female
431 posts

lendulka • 10 June 2017 at 9:24 AM

@uni

Well, the pets are old and rare so people asks for ridiculously high amount of money that I simply can't afford. ☹️

1,853 posts

purgatory • 10 June 2017 at 9:46 AM

@uni

So sorry to hear that you're quitting >< GL to you in RL ❤️ this is extremely generous of you! I don't want to be greedy and al, but the Crystar and Ignis are amazingly adorbs and I would love to adopt one or both of those ^^ Also the Runton is just too adorable @u@

Two-Spirit
753 posts

brunosc • 10 June 2017 at 9:49 AM

@uni
Thank you so much dear, it looks amazing! ❤️

Female
224 posts

bluestar1313 • 10 June 2017 at 10:03 AM

@uni
Aww I'm so sorry you are quitting! It's always sad to see a player leave, but I wish you the best of luck in everything you do outside of Eggcave! 😊

I feel really greedy, but my preferences are Biwo, Foo, and Tawny. They have been my all-time dream creatures since I started Eggcave. Again, wish you the best!

Female
2,301 posts

lykhaos117 • 10 June 2017 at 10:25 AM

@uni

I sent you the CC a few hours ago. Did you get it?

Female
743 posts

sugarsprig • 10 June 2017 at 10:32 AM

@uni
Hey, sorry you are quitting. ☹️ I wish you best of luck in real life! ❤️ So kind of you to give out these amazing babes! If I could, would you mind me adopting Born or Destroyed? They caught my eye as soon as I entered your cove. 😊 I promise to give them a loving home!

Female
1,002 posts

shirona • 10 June 2017 at 11:21 AM

@uni
I'm sorry to hear that you're leaving, but I'm glad you're keeping at least one account! Your nym would be something I'd love to adopt. That stage was the first nym I ever got when I first joined and would love another one to keep forever. Would also love to adopt your Mummar and Effa, but I understand there's a lot of demand x/

Also, if there's any creatures you would need help with immortalizing, please let me know ASAP! I can get it done for free for you within a week and you won't have to worry about them dying when you're on hiatus again. And for the creatures you want to giveaway that remain afterwards, I'm on everyday and would be more than happy to take them off your hands, immortalize them, and find new, loving homes for them either via giveaway or 1 EC auction. The adoption center can be expensive and a hassle to use...

349 posts

monsterprincess33 • 10 June 2017 at 11:32 AM

@uni

Thank you for being so kind as to go to all this trouble to give each of us an opportunity to get some of these beautiful and rare creatures

These would be my top 3 WL

Ignis
Florn
Halldrag

how ever i am not so sure I have much change of getting them.. I would love to have the Tawny if nothing else

how do I offer? i mean ec, cc. items? how much should i offer?

thank you so so much!

PS... it shows 4 pgs of trades under your first link but I can only view the first page.. =(

Female
1,143 posts

valorieviolet • 10 June 2017 at 12:13 PM

@uni

Here is the CC for the Dragold. I would have sent it over to you directly, but you said make a lot with it and I wanted to be sure it gets to you cx

https://eggcave.com/trades/860607/show

Thank you in advance! ❤️

Female
21 posts

padres545 • 10 June 2017 at 12:51 PM

@uni So sorry to hear that you are quitting.It is so thoughtful that you are giving them away. Could you reserve your Candit for me in the trade center?

Female
432 posts

spiritkeeper5 • 10 June 2017 at 7:16 PM

@uni
You seem so kind to users though I haven't met you...plz...may you keep living carefree, happy and kind even if you quit ❤️

401 posts

rowyn00 • 10 June 2017 at 7:29 PM

@uni Heyo! c: After searching for creatures individually, my preferred creatures would be the Roo, Florn, and Effa.