·········ГThe Muhnchee | Creature Suggestion |·······

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

What color should the Muhnchee be? (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
806 posts

aedia • 15 February 2018 at 8:40 PM

@idol Yep! 😊 Sure! I bet the cookie jar would look really cool in multiple colors, like maybe yellow or cream with colorful words and speckles all over in various bright colors like pinks, greens and blues or something. 😃 But it would probably look cool any way. Maybe even something simple like cream with brown speckles and words would look neat. 😊

90 posts

idol • 15 February 2018 at 8:58 PM

@littleblush

No worries at all! Thank you for your opinion =3 I think I might have to upload almost every shade under the rainbow at this point ^^

@aedia
Oh okay I think I see what you are saying. I like that a lot 😱 I will try that out!! =)
I agree with everyone so far with pastel colors at least being the best option for sure!

90 posts

idol • 16 February 2018 at 12:02 AM

@nocturne
It's funny you say that because my mom was just saying that it should be blue with gold in it's hair XD
Great minds must think alike! I really like the idea of the jar being gold as well, I hadn't thought of that before 😱

More pings?
@Animalinn
@marner
@ginna3525
@megadash

Female
268 posts

isathebelle • 17 February 2018 at 1:34 PM

@idol Woow I do like it a lot 😊 I voted for yellow and white cream 😊 It would be great ♥♥

90 posts

idol • 17 February 2018 at 3:30 PM

@Isathebelle
Thank you so much! ^^ I am happy to hear you like it! And happy to hear the cream option seems so popular =)

--

@katrinwolf
@ufo
@sunfire103
@avalon

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 17 February 2018 at 3:33 PM

@idol Not exactly my type of creature, but it's cute and well-designed, so I can see it being very popular!

90 posts

idol • 17 February 2018 at 4:16 PM

@katrinwolf

Thank you for your input anyway ^^
Can I ask what kind of type/style you are more suited to or have an interest in?
Even though this isn't something that is ideal for you, is there a certain color you can see the creature being? =)

---
@takabakun
@lunacharm1037
@emo_pattys
@tetromino

Female
441 posts

tetra • 17 February 2018 at 4:25 PM

@idol

so cute! and I love the name.

I voted for the White/Cream colour, think it'll be a nice contrast to the cookie.
pastel is great too!

Female
535 posts

katrinwolf • 17 February 2018 at 4:31 PM

@idol
I'm just not this creature's target audience 😊 It's cute, plumpfluffy and a bit Pokemon-y, whilst I usually lean towards leaner, more dangerous-looking beasties and never felt much for Pokemon artstyle. That doesn't stop me from saying this could be a lovely addition to EggCave!
As for the colour, I'm with the majority here - voted for cream, thinking maybe a Siamese-cat-like colour palette?

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 17 February 2018 at 4:38 PM

@idol

I love it! I think the jar would look neat in a cream or white color and the little dots in all different colors.Also in the last stage the cookie needs the colored dots in it 😃 lol I😃 really like to have one, it:s very cute and nothing like it out there in Egg Cave. Hope it gets made❤️

90 posts

idol • 17 February 2018 at 4:43 PM

@tetromino
Oh thank you so much! 😱 I think you might be the first one to really compliment the name. I appreciate it ^^

@katrinwolf
Oh thank you ^^
I understand! I was just curious so maybe it would give me another idea for a different type of creature as well ^^ I know not everything will appeal to everyone but I feel like it will help me expand as an artist as well to attempt other styles, so the input is a huge help to me! =)
Maybe sometime soon I will try something in a style more suited to that.
I like the Siamese-cat reference that helps as well ^^

@lunacharm1037
Hello! =) So you think the jar and not the creature should be the cream color? What do you think of the creature color in contrast to the jar then?
Oh! I never thought about the cookie being the item to have extra color but that is a good idea as well! I could test that out in a sketch.
I appreciate your compliment so much ❤️ thank you.
---
@sodabearjess
@bang14982
@anabanana

Female
172 posts

anabanana • 17 February 2018 at 4:59 PM

@idol

Aww that's adorable! 😃 I think something not too contrast to the cookie's color would fit it best, like cream or light yellow 😋

Female
1,083 posts

bang14982 • 17 February 2018 at 5:29 PM

@idol
It's so cute! I think maybe the creature should be similar in color to a cookie to go along with the theme, so perhaps something like cream, white or brown? It's a nice concept!

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 17 February 2018 at 6:19 PM

@idol

I like the Siamese color that katrinwolf suggested. That would look cool 😃

90 posts

idol • 18 February 2018 at 3:32 PM

@anabanana
Oh okay ^^ thank you so much!

@bang14982
Brown would be an interesting take! Thank you so much for your input! =)

@lunacharm1037
Thank you for responding and for your opinion!

Maybe I will try many designs with a cream base since that seems to be the most popular color. ^^

--

@kissed
@ajzephyros
@zberg
@sandara
@tomoaki

149 posts

tomoaki • 18 February 2018 at 3:43 PM

It looks cute! Though I immediately had a dark red-brown color in my head for the fur, maybe cream or white for the face and inner ear parts? 😊

Female
93 posts

ajzephyros • 18 February 2018 at 7:29 PM

Holy crap it's adorable, I can see the cream colors working

Female
471 posts

sandara • 18 February 2018 at 8:36 PM

@idol
This is so cute , loved it❤️
I think if you make it cream with baby blue/baby pink it would be awesome😊

Female
85 posts

kissed • 18 February 2018 at 10:21 PM

@idol
Thanks for the ping!! I really like it, however, I think it looks too Pokemon-esque

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 18 February 2018 at 11:01 PM

@idol did you color it yet? ^-^

90 posts

idol • 19 February 2018 at 11:51 AM

@tomoaki
Oh really? Well thank you so much for letting me know ^^ I will try to do a color sketch similar to that if I can =)

@ajzephyros
Thank you so much! +1 For Cream =)

@sandara
Oh that is a very interesting idea, I could try to see what I could do with that possibly.. ^^ Thank you so much for your help!

@Kissed
No problem! ^^ Hm.. Do you think I should change the eyes maybe?

@ethereality
Yes ^^ I did a couple over the weekend when I had any spare time ^^. I have today and tomorrow off. If I find the time I will upload them today ❤️ =)

Demiboy
2,368 posts

ethereality • 19 February 2018 at 11:53 AM

@idol AWESOME! So excited

EDIT: 2,000th POST 😱OOOO

149 posts

tomoaki • 19 February 2018 at 12:00 PM

@idol haha, ofc you don't have to xD That was rly just the first color that came to my mind and guess other colors would also look good ;D Better go with what YOU like best

90 posts

idol • 19 February 2018 at 12:09 PM

@ethereality
Thank you so much ❤️
Hopefully they aren't completely terrible.
If I have time I might try to draw it on my art tablet as well and see how that looks.

@tomoaki
Well I am happy to have all the different opinions. In the hope that this gets turned in to a real creature I wanted the people who might get to have it someday to get a kind of pick on the color it should be at least since I personally don't have any particular color in mind. And it's no problem at all ^^

Female
343 posts

foxbit • 23 April 2018 at 2:47 PM

@idol *gasp* IT'S SO CUUUUUUUTE! 😱
The third stage is adorable, the fluffball looks so cute, munching at the cookie.
(or should I say...muhncheeng? *gets dragged away*)
Voted for: White/Cream, Shades of Blue and Shades of Yellow.

157 posts

s101_side_icecloud • 23 April 2018 at 3:03 PM

@idol
so cuuuutttteee!
must have if it does come out! yay!
adorable! full support!

Female
569 posts

wolfplay245 • 23 April 2018 at 4:09 PM

Oh wow its so adorable! i love how its eating the cookie and it looks so SQUISHY! and floofy! i really want one and i cant wait until they become apart of this game because it so will! XD

Female
869 posts

netherling • 25 April 2018 at 6:37 PM

@idol
IT'S SO CUTE!!! I'm all for food themed creatures! lol ❤️ I love it

90 posts

idol • 25 April 2018 at 6:57 PM

@foxbit
Lol OMG that was hilarious! XD
But I am very happy to hear that you liked it! Thank you for taking the time to leave the feedback! =)

@s101_side_icecloud
Thank you so much! ^^

@wolfplay245
Aw thank you so much! That is so sweet ! I can only hope! =)

More Pings/Re Pinging? (If you didn't see the color)
@wigglytuff
@jirachiwishmaker
@icymuffin

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 April 2018 at 7:35 PM

@idol so cute!😃