Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 June 2019 at 3:12 PM

"Not really." Iris replies. She slides down Willow's wing. "I lived in the city, so I don't get to see scenery like this that often."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 June 2019 at 3:19 PM

Nightecho:
How was I going to answer this question? I draw the number 1 on the dirt to mean the first option.

Gaia:
"No," I say. "I agree,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 June 2019 at 3:31 PM

Zarina:
~ I wrinkle my nose but walk over to the dragon and swing my leg over her back. "Sure." I say. I keep one hand hovering over my knife, just in case I needed it. Just in case the dragon decided to kick us off and try to eat us midair.

Michael:
~ "Woah..." I say, sliding off Dreamfeather's back. I was a little dizzy from the flying and the sensation of freedom. I get my bearings and look up at the waterfall. "This is where you live? It's amazing!"

Arone:
~ "Yes." I mutter. I spread my huge wings to follow them.

Serilda:
~ "How about... Swim!" I say, scampering to the water. "I can be your float if you want. I'm the goodest swimmer around here." I say proudly.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 June 2019 at 4:20 PM

Dreamfeather-
"Yep! Hope you don't mind getting a little wet," I tell him. I slip behind the waterfall and enter the cave inside, clouds of mist spraying at my face. The cave is luminated with glowing crystals of different colors. There's a little stream that runs through the floor of the cave, and the water seems to be glowing a blue-ish color from the tiny bioluminescent creatures that live in it.

Ashlynn:
"I'd love to swim, but I don't think I should be getting my clothes wet right now," I tell Serilda. "But I can still play," I add as I roll up my pants and start walking around in the shallow water.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 June 2019 at 4:24 PM

Michael:
~ "I definitely do not mind." I say as I watch Dreamfeather go in. I put my hands over my head to block and much water as I can and go through the water. I still get drenched. I put my arms down and look around in wonder. "You live here? This is the most amazing cave I've ever seen." I say, walking in a circle to see everything.

Serilda:
~ "Okay, that works too." I swim to the point where I couldn't touch the bottom anymore, which wasn't very deep. I follow Ashlynn down the shore.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 June 2019 at 4:30 PM

Dreamfeather:
"Sorry about the water," I say. "There's another entrance that leads outside the cave that's dry. We can exit that way. And thanks!" I say. "What do you wanna do here? Or we could leave right now,"

Ashlynn:
"What do you like to do on the beach?" I ask.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 June 2019 at 4:50 PM

Michael:
~ "It's alright. Will you show me around? This is an awesome place." I say, shaking off the extra water.

Serilda:
~ "Oh, everything. Swimming, burying myself in the sand, playing in the shadows of the trees, catching fish, terrorizing crabs, eating the crabs, shredding leaves and burying them, making my parents freak out if I'm in the water too long... And everything else I can't think of right now. What do YOU like to do?" I say cheerfully.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 June 2019 at 5:06 PM

Dreamfeather:
"Ok," I say. "Follow me,"
I walk to one side of the cave behind a wall of stalagmites and stalactites where there's two piles of white feathers. "This is me and Nightecho's beds," I tell Michael. "The feathers are just from my wings when I shed. What else do you wanna see in here?"

Ashlynn:
"Wow, that's a lot of things," I say. "I don't know what I like to do on the beach, since I've... never really been on one until now. So what's your absolute favorite thing to do? I think I'd like it too,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 June 2019 at 5:42 PM

Michael:
~ "What's your favorite place to go to in here?" I ask. I pick up a feather. It wasn't as soft as I'd expected. More bristly than soft. I put it back on the bed.

Serilda:
~ "Hmmm..." I think about the question for a moment. "Oh yeah! There's a coral reef under the water and I like swimming in it. It's pretty and there are so many good fish."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 June 2019 at 10:00 AM

Dreamfeather:
I watch Michael pick up the feather. "They're usually softer on my wings, but they start to harden a bit once they fall off. But don't worry, once you have a giant pile of them, it's really comfortable," I say. "Anyway, we should go outside from the other entrance. There's not much more to see inside,"

Ashlynn:
I decide getting a little wet was okay. "Could you show me where it is?" I ask Serilda. I had only heard of a coral reef before, and I really wanted to see one I person.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 June 2019 at 11:10 AM

Kadienne~
Lalei unfurls her wings to fly. “Hold on tightly,” I tell the humans, cheerfully. Samael makes no move to hold on. I get more serious. “No, really hold on,” I say. I squeeze Lalei tighter with my legs and reach back to grab Samael’s wrist. I couldn’t reach Zarina so I hoped she would listen. I didn’t want any humans flying off.

Ayla-Soliel~
I fly up into the sky. I wanted to go as fast as I could, but then I knew I would leave the wind dragons behind. I decide to go just a little faster than them. I fly into the sky and towards the direction of the nursery. I make sure to check often for the other dragons.

Samael-
Now I understood why Kadienne had been so worried about me holding on. Her dragon was fast and I could’ve flown right off. I pry my wrist away from her grasp and grab onto her shoulders. At first, I was a little nervous and uncomfortable, but I got used to the sensation of flying quickly. I wouldn’t say it out loud, but this was actually fairly enjoyable. Okay, so there is one good thing about dragons. Doesn’t matter, I think. I glance back at Zarina to make sure she’s okay.

Jaiyana~
I stare at the 1 he drew. So did that mean first option or that he had 1 friend? Only one way to find out, I guess. “How many friends do you have?” I ask. “Are dragons close to their friends? Do they protect their friends?” This dragon was answering all my questions. I could find out some useful stuff for our mission.

Willow-
“What’s that?” I ask. I’d never heard of a city before. It was obviously a place that didn’t have many waterfalls. I shrink to the size of a cat again.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 June 2019 at 6:52 PM

Gaia:
I take off and follow Ayla-Soliel to the dragon nursery.

Nightecho:
Why was she bombarding me with questions? Since I didn't want to answer the first question and my answer to the other two questions were both yes, I just nodded my head.

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 June 2019 at 7:59 PM

"A city is a place where a bunch of humans live and there's lots of tall buildings." Iris explains.

Anvindr stretches his wings and follows behind Ayla-Soliel.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 June 2019 at 4:51 PM

(Is Sabrina with Gaia?)
Lyralth tracked the human scent out of her cave. Were the kids just a distraction as the adults invaded the island?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 June 2019 at 5:40 PM

(I'm not sure if she's with Gaia or Ayla-Soliel, ask bgunny)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 June 2019 at 7:37 PM

(Hi everyone. I've been really busy lately. I'll try to get a post up tomorrow.)

Also, I think Sabrina was with Gaia. I'm not sure if she climbed in her back or not yet. That's your choice shadowdragon.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 June 2019 at 9:38 PM

(Ok, that's fine ^^)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 June 2019 at 7:24 PM

Kadienne~
We make it to the nursery and Lalei lands. It was in a clearing near the mountain. There was a big cave. The entrance was partially hidden by a willow tree. Right next to the cave was a lake with a waterfall. It was a perfect place for all the baby dragons to grow up in. I slide off of Lalei. The dragons outside stare at us warily and curiously. I was no strange sight for them. I came here often. It was the humans that they were interested in.

Ayla-Soleil~
I smile when the baby dragons see us. They give big smiles and bound over to us. "Kadienne! You came to visit us!" Three dragons jump at her. One jumps into her arms, another lands on her shoulders, and the last flies up into her head. " Look! We're starting to fly! " Kadienne laughs. She looked so happy.

Samael-
I watch Kadienne with the baby dragons. She really was close to the dragons. I climb down Ayla-Soliel's back and look around. It was a very beautiful place. I could see why dragons would be raised here.

Jaiyana~
"And do you..." I trail off as my attention goes elsewhere. Near the edge of the clearing I could see a deer. It was limping. I jump up. I wondered if I could help it. I remember that Nightecho is still here and I glance over at him. Did dragons eat deer?

Willow-
I stare in confusion at a rock. "What are buildings?" I ask. "Are they like trees?" My eyes widen. "Are they dangerous?" I wasn't sure why humans would want to live near something dangerous, but humans did a lot of strange things and I couldn't rule it out.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 June 2019 at 7:34 PM

"Uh buildings are structures made by humans that we live in." Iris says. It was getting harder to answer all of his questions. "Don't worry, they are not dangerous. Buildings are actually meant to keep us safe."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 June 2019 at 9:45 PM

Nightecho:
I see the limping deer that Jaiyana's staring at. She looks back at me. I walk over to the deer and try to see what's wrong.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 June 2019 at 8:44 PM

Kadienne~
“Why are there other humans here?” the baby dragons ask. ”I’m not sure yet,” I say. ”Here, I’ll let you meet one.” Samael was distracted so I decide to go over to Sabrina (is she with the group?). I hold one of the dragons out to her. “Isn’t it cute? You can hold him if you want. Just don’t hurt him.” I gesture to the adult dragons around me. “I don’t think they’ll like it that much.”

Ayla-Soliel~
I turn to Anvindr, Gaia, and Arone. “I don’t think I need to warn you, but baby dragons are very playful,” I say. “Sometimes they can be dangerous.” I say that sentence with mock fear. A group of the baby dragons overhear me and run over to me. They pounce on me. “See? We are dangerous!”

Samael-
I walk over to the lake and peer inside. I could see dragons swimming under water. The babies were a little clumsy, but the adults were so graceful. I watch mesmerized until one of the baby dragons swims to the surface and shoots me with water.

Jaiyana~
I follow Nightecho in a panic. “I’m not sure what you want to do with the deer, but don’t hurt it,” I say. I try to get close to the deer so I can see what’s wrong with it. It looks like a broken leg.

Willow-
“Oh, that’s good. Dangerous things are… dangerous,” I say, shrugging at my choice of words. The buildings don’t sound that different from trees. Humans live in buildings, I live in trees. “Do you have any questions for me about dragons?” If I didn’t know much about humans, I figured Iris might not know much about dragons.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 June 2019 at 9:25 PM

Gaia:
I laugh. "Wow, they really are dangerous," I say.

Nightecho:
I ignore Jaiyana and pluck a long leaf from one of the bushes. I get a flexible stick and I wrap the leaf around the deer's leg and the stick together for support.

1,467 posts

robinn • 17 June 2019 at 8:02 PM

"Is there many different types of dragons?" Iris asks.

Anvindr rolls his eyes and move farther back from the others, not wanting to be near the baby dragons.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 June 2019 at 8:36 PM

Ayla-Soliel~
The baby dragons look at Gaia and show their teeth. "We are! We are!" They exclaim. A baby wind dragon nods. "And our parents say we're a handful. I'm not sure what it means, but it sounds dangerous!" I gently get the dragons off me and notice Anvindr farther away from everyone. " What's wrong? " I ask.

Jaiyana~
So the dragon didn't want to kill the rest after all. I crouch down next to the deer and inspect Nightecho's work. "It looks good. How did you know to do that? Did the human show you?" I was talking about Kadienne, but I was still not going to use her name.

Willow~
" Yes. There are 6 commons dragons, 3 leader dragons, as of now, and a few other rare types of dragons," I reply. I glance in her direction. I knew I asked if she had questions about dragons, but I had to be careful. I couldn't give her any information her teammates could use against us.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 June 2019 at 12:27 AM

Gaia:
"You all sure are a handful," I say, my eyes glinting with humor.

Nightecho:
Did she still not realize that I literally couldn't answer any of her questions? I just shrug and hope that it satisfies her.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 June 2019 at 11:29 AM

"What type are you?" Iris asks. "If you don't mind me asking." She adds quickly.

"Nothing." Anvindr replies. "I just prefer to be alone."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 June 2019 at 11:37 AM

Ayla-Soliel~
I could understand wanting to be alone, but I couldn’t understand his harshness. “Are you normally like this or did the humans really upset you?” I ask.

Jaiyana~
I gently push the deer a bit so she will leave. I watch as she tries out her leg and then slowly walks away. I turn back feeling frustration bubble up me. I push it down. Getting mad wouldn’t do anything for me. “What else do you do for fun then?” I ask.

Willow-
I raise my wings a bit. “I’m a pure nature dragon, one of the 6 common,” I reply. “You can tell us apart from the rest because we’re the only dragons who can’t fly. Some nature dragons can fly, but only because they’re part wind dragon.”

Either tomorrow or the next day, I will be unable to get on and post for a month. Whenever I stop posting, Iris and Nightecho can be teamed together temporarily. Wingedfox, hasn’t been on in a while, but if she does come back, Arone can help one of the other dragons with their human.
While I’m gone, you guys can make your own mini plot so long as it doesn’t contradict the plot (the only thing that could mess up the plot is if other DOD members come to the island). When I get back we can get started on the main plot.
Sorry for the inconvenience and slow start to the roleplay. When I get back I hope to liven things up, assuming you all haven’t done so while I was gone.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 June 2019 at 1:37 PM

Nightecho:
I curl up and begin to pretend to sleep to answer Jaiyana's question. Obviously, I didn't sleep for fun, but there wasn't really anything else I could do.

Female
277 posts

alicevamill • 25 June 2019 at 1:56 PM

name:beatrice
nickname:bee
persona:shy and cold (reason why in history)
history:her parents were killed in a fire amd she was bullied in the orphanage at age 8 after she became cold
species:human
race:german

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 June 2019 at 9:42 PM

(Hi, sorry I haven't been able to get on because of life and stuff. I read through the last posts I missed and I think I get it. If it's off at all, please let me know so I can fix it.)

Zarina:
~ I look back at the dragon that was supposed to be mine and get the hint that he's more solitary than the rest. Perfect. He wouldn't get in my way. I look at all the baby dragons running over the ground. They were adorable. It was hard to imagine kiling one of them, like we were sent here to do. I sigh and lean against a tree.

(she got off Alya-Soliel after Samael)

Michael:
~ "Sure!" I say, following Dreamfeather.

Arone:
~ "Ha. Ha. That's very funny." Arone says sarchastically. He sits down and pulls his wings close to his sides. He looks down his nose at the hatchlings.

Serilda:
~ "Yeah!" I yip happily, I gently grab Ashlynn's hand in my mouth and guide her around a sand hill to a cluster of strangely formed rocks poking out of the water.