Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 August 2019 at 8:19 PM

"That sounds good." Iris replies, not even noticing how hungry she was. "Um, where do you guys get your food?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 9:01 PM

Arone:
~ I look slightly amused as I watch that. Who didn't like to touch fish? Apparently he didn't. I put my head down and grab the fish with my teeth. Mmmm. Salmon. I lick my lips to show the human I was pleased.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 August 2019 at 7:48 PM

Willow-
"Ayla-Soliel, went fishing while we were sleeping," I say. I flick my tail in her direction. "Kadienne cooked some of the fish if you don't like to eat it raw. If you don't want fish, I know a good place to pick some fruit."

Samael-
I wipe my fingers on my shirt and watch the dragon. He seemed happy about the fish. I was still finding it strange how dragons could feel emotions. I thought they'd be empty killers. "Can dragons feel fear and pain?" I ask, not realizing an said it out loud.

Jaiyana~
At my request, Kadienne tells me what the plan for today was. Samael was busy, so I decide to take charge for a moment. "Hey! Zarina, Ashlyn, and Michael, can you guys come here real quick?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 August 2019 at 8:32 PM

Zarina:
~ I stand up and walk over to Kadienne without waiting for the dragon. "Hm?" I ask.

Michael:
~ "Let's go." I say to Dreamfeather. I start walking over to Kadienne.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 August 2019 at 10:31 PM

Ashlynn:
I walk over to Jaiyana, wondering what she would tell me. “I’ll be right back,” I tell Serilda.

Dreamfeather:
I follow Michael.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 August 2019 at 3:43 PM

Jaiyana~
I look around for Iris and find her busy with her dragon. I could ask her what she wanted to do when she wasn't busy. I turn to my teammates. "Kadienne is going to take us to the dragon's leaders. You guys can come or you can stay and do whatever," I say. "I just want to know who's where."

Samael-
I turn away from the dragon and listen to Jaiyana. "Zarina, you don't have to, but I would appreciate it if you came," I speak up.

Kadienne~
I consider speaking up and telling everyone how dangerous and unpredictable one of the dragons was, but decide not to. I hadn't changed Samael and Jayiana's minds. It probably wouldn't change theirs

1,467 posts

robinn • 24 August 2019 at 3:57 PM

"Fruit sounds great right now." Iris replies.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 August 2019 at 4:33 PM

Serilda:
~ "I think I'll follow you." I say, bouncing after Ashlynn.

Zarina:
~ "I'll come with you." I say to Samael.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 August 2019 at 4:56 PM

Ashlynn:
I laugh. “Okay, if you want,” I say.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 25 August 2019 at 11:37 AM

Samael-
“Okay, thank you. Now Jaiyana can stay here,” I say. Jaiyana opens her mouth to complain, but shuts it when she sees the look on my face. I wanted her to stay here and keep an eye on whoever decided not to go. I finish eating my fish.

(@wigglytuff Unless Nightecho would like to be part of going to the dragon leaders? Jaiyana can be persuasive and change his mind.)

Jaiyana~
“Michael, Ashlynn, what about you?” I ask. I set my half-eaten fish down. I didn’t want anymore.

Kadienne~
I listen to the humans make plans. ”Anvindr and Arone, would you mind coming with us? I’d like all the backup I can get,” I ask.

Willow-
“Okay, it’s not too far from here. Follow me,” I say. I walk into the forest, pausing to see if Iris will follow. I wondered if she would want to stay here with her team. There was some fruit in the clearing, but it wasn’t as good as the fruit where I was taking her.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 August 2019 at 12:57 PM

(Hmm, i can have Nightecho go if that’s what you want? If not he can stay)

1,467 posts

robinn • 25 August 2019 at 2:49 PM

Iris follows behind Willow.

"Fine." Anvindr grunts.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 August 2019 at 4:56 PM

Zarina:
~ The dragon made a strange noise. I couldn't tell what he said, but I could tell that he was annoyed. \

Arone:
~ "Of course." I say to Kadienne. She would need all the help she could get.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 August 2019 at 3:35 PM

(I don't really care what Jaiyana and Nightecho do. That's why I was letting you decide.)

Samael-
"Get ready to go then, and whoever is coming can meet up with me over there when you're ready," I say. I point at a big rock. I walk over to it and sit down.

Kadienne~
I smile at Arone and Anvindr to let them know that I appreciated it. "Thank you," I say. "Does anyone want more fish?" I ask the humans.

Willow-
I take Iris to an area with all sorts of fruit trees and bushes. There was normal fruit, like apples and strawberries, and there was fruit that humans had never seen because it was native to this island. "Go ahead and try whatever you like. Everything here is edible," I say.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 August 2019 at 6:25 PM

(Sure, Nightecho can come the)

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 August 2019 at 10:04 PM

"Woah!" Iris picks a red fruit she's never seen before. "There're safe for humans, right?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 August 2019 at 3:22 PM

(Okay, sounds good.)

Jaiyana~
"Kadienne? I'm going to go with you and the others no matter what Samael says," I tell her. She gives me a surprised look before smiling slyly. I was surprised by her reaction and couldn't help but smile back. "Okay," she says.

Kadienne~
"Nightecho!" I call. I look around the clearing for him. Now that I knew Jaiyana was going, I wanted Nightecho to come with us.

Willow-
I look at the fruit Iris is holding. "Yes, it is," I reply. "I don't know what it's called or even if it does have a name, but it's safe for humans." I climb a tree to grab some fruit off of it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 August 2019 at 6:17 PM

Zarina:
~ I nod and walk over to the rock after I get my backpack.

Michael:
~ I didn't really want to go...so I walk over to where Samael was. "Can I stay here to watch the dragons?" I ask him.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 August 2019 at 12:00 AM

Iris bites into the fruit. She was shocked by how sweet it was. "This kinda tastes like...ice cream? Oh, I guess you wouldn't know what that is though." She says to Willow. "I'll just pick a few more to take with me, then we can head back to the clearing."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 August 2019 at 3:01 PM

Jaiyana~
I stand up and walk over to Samael. "I'm going," I announce. I plop down and give Samael a 'don't argue' look.

Samael-
I sigh, but decide not to say anything. "Yes, that'd be fine," I say to Michael. I glance over at Zarina. "Are you ready to go?" I ask.

Willow-
I eat the fruit I grabbed. "No, I don't know what that is," I say. "Is ice cream a fruit?" I nod at her last sentence. "Okay, tell me when you're ready."

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 September 2019 at 12:00 AM

"It's not a fruit, it's like a cold treat that melts in your mouth." Iris says, trying to describe it. She picks one more to take with her. "Alright, I'm ready to head back."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 September 2019 at 3:13 PM

Willow-
My face furrows into a frown as I try to think about what ice cream could be. I realize ice cream sounded a lot like ice or snow. Ice and snow melted and it was really cold. I grab another piece of fruit for the trip back and climb down the tree. I start to walk back to the camp. "Okay, is ice cream ice and snow mixed with fruit, then?" I ask.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 9:37 PM

Zarina:
~ "Yes. I'm ready." I say. I sling my pack onto my shoulder and hold it tightly.

Michael:
~ I tried not to show how relieved I was. I nodded once and walked away to find Dreamfeather.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 September 2019 at 9:55 PM

Kadienne~
I nod at Zarina and Samael. Ayla-Soliel comes to my side. She grows big enough to carry us all. I climb onto her and gesture for the humans to copy. “If your dragons will not carry you, feel free to ride Ayla-Soliel,” I say.

Samael-
I don’t even glance in my dragon’s direction. There was no way he was going to let me ride him. I walk over to Kadienne’s dragon and clamber aboard.

Jaiyana~
“Uh, yeah, well I actually chased my dragon away so…” I trail off looking around for Nightecho. I doubted he was going to let me ride him, but I wasn’t sure Kadienne would let me come if he wasn’t here.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 10:13 PM

Arone:
~ I feel a little affronted when the human I was paired with chose Alya-Soliel over me. I thought I was awesomer than her. I sit down and give the human a look of exasperation and frustration.

Zarina:
~ I look over at my dragon and call to him. "Hey dragon. Can I ride you?" I ask him.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 September 2019 at 10:27 PM

Samael-
I was surprised to see the look on my dragon's face. Did he want me to ride him? Kadienne seemed to notice as well. She nudged me, which surprised me as well. I hadn't expected her to nudge me so hard and I almost lost my balance. "Well, you have to try, first. You can not just assume he will not let you ride him," she says. I grit my teeth and turn back to the dragon. "Do you want me to ride you?" I ask.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 10:29 PM

Arone:
~ That was more like it. I nod and turn to that my side was facing him. I extend one wing as an invitation for him to climb on.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 September 2019 at 10:41 PM

That was the last thing Anvindr wanted, but he knew they were going to take the humans to the dragon leaders. Maybe the leaders will deal with our human problem. He decides to tough it out for now. He leans down for the girl to climb on.

"Uh, somewhat like that." Iris says while walking back.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 12 September 2019 at 10:48 PM

Zarina:
~ I was very surprised when the dragon bent down. I hadn't expected him to accept. I hurry to him in case he changed his mind and decided to fry me instead and climb up to the base of his neck. I hold onto a spike there.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 September 2019 at 5:36 PM

Willow-
I wasn't sure I would ever understand what ice cream was, but it had sounded like I'd been kind of close. I walk into the clearing and see that Kadienne is going somewhere with the humans. Others were staying behind. "I wonder what's going on," I say.

Samael-
Surprised, I slide down Ayla Soliel's wing. I give the dragon a wary glance before climbing up his wing and settling myself on his back.

Kadienne~
I smile at Jaiyana. "I'm going to start heading out," I say. "Nightecho will be along shortly. Tell him what's going on. He'll probably give you a ride, and if he won't do that, he'll shadow teleport." I nod to the others. "Let's go." Ayla-Soliel extends her wings and takes off.

Jaiyana~
I watch them leave. Okay, so now I was annoyed with the dragon. This was all a plot planned by Kadienne and Samael to make me stay behind. I know they might be worried about my injury, but I was fine.

( @wigglytuff )