Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 September 2019 at 6:33 PM

Nightecho:
I reluctantly walk up to Jaiyana. He growled and got down to let her on his back.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 September 2019 at 6:38 PM

Jaiyana~
I let out a nervous laugh when he growls. I awkwardly climb onto his back. This was weird. I'd never even ridden a horse, much less a dragon. I grab onto him a little too tightly. "So, um, go as fast as you can," I say, hoping he would do the opposite. I was not looking forward to this.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 6:42 PM

Arone:
~ I look back at the human on my back, then lift both wings and force them down. I lift off into the air and follow Alya-Soliel. This would be an interesting ride.

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 September 2019 at 8:01 PM

Anvindr felt the the grab on to him. He jerked up quickly into the air. He never said that it was going to be a smooth flight.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 8:05 PM

Zarina:
~ "AAGH!'' I shouted when he took off. I almost lost my grip on the spike. A steady stream of homemade curses like "Pink fuzzy buzzards!" and "Leopard geckos!" and many others I hadn't made up leaked out of my mouth. I clutched the spike with a death grip.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 September 2019 at 8:54 PM

Kadienne~
I hear Zarina scream and I twist around to make sure she was okay. I frown and peer around me. "Where are the pink fuzzy buzzards?!" I shout to be heard over the wind.

Samael-
For a moment, I felt fear as the dragon lifted off. What if he decided to throw me? I held on tightly, but not tight enough to show my fear. As long as his flying wasn't crazy, I'd be okay. Yesterday I had flown in Ayla-Soliel and I had actually... Not minded it. I freak out when I hear Zarina scream, worried she might be falling to her doom.

Ayla-Soliel~
I shake my head when I hear the human scream. The mountain where the leader dragons lived wasn't that far away. I could see it from here. I just hoped no one got themselves killed before we arrived.

(Do you guys want the kids and dragons who stayed behind to get in a group and hang out and go on some sort of adventure?)

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 September 2019 at 9:10 PM

Anvindr smiles at the humans screams. After getting enough height he slows down a little.

(Sure)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 13 September 2019 at 9:20 PM

(Sounds good to me.)
Zarina:
~ I didn't hear Kadienne because I was still freaking out at the fast and jerky ride. I was just trying to not fall off. I grip the spike so tight my knuckles turned white, then red.

Arone:
~ I look back at the human, then turn around so he could see his friend. I had given him a fairly smooth ride, but it didn't seem like his friend's dragon had. I didn't remember the other dragon's name.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 September 2019 at 9:54 PM

Nightecho:
I decide that making the human throw up on me wasn’t a good idea, so I took off and followed Ayla-Soliel at a steady pace.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 September 2019 at 3:29 PM

Kadienne~
I keep a close eye on the others, mostly Zarina and Anvindr. I didn't want any of the humans to fall. Ayla-Soliel reaches the overhang on the cliff before the others. I peer around nervously for the leader dragons. I guess they were inside their cave, which was in front of us. "How should we tell them?" I ask, while waiting for the others to come.

Ayla-Soliel~
I shrug. "They're going to take it bad either way. I'd be honest and straightforward with them," I reply. I let Kadienne slide off my back.

Samael-
I was glad my dragon wasn't flying as crazy as Zarina's dragon was. That seemed horrible. I felt a small ounce of pity for my teammate.

Jaiyana~
I close my eyes tightly and say a prayer before opening them. I stare at the ground far below me and grab Nightecho in a death grip. Oh, that was really high.

Willow-
"Should we go talk to your teammates?" I ask Iris. The humans who had remained behind seemed to be the kinder and less scary of the group.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 September 2019 at 4:08 PM

Nightecho:
I land next to Ayla-Soliel and let Jaiyana off my back.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 September 2019 at 4:17 PM

Arone:
~ I land near the others and tilt my wing again so the human could slide off.

1,467 posts

robinn • 15 September 2019 at 5:26 PM

Anvindr lands. He shakes himself as a sign for the human to get off.

"I guess.." Iris says. She still felt a little shy around some of her teammates.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 September 2019 at 12:27 PM

Zarina:
~ When the dragon shakes, I lost my grip and fell off his back. I landed on the ground and stayed there for a while to get my breath back. I stand up and brush myself off. Well, that was... Graceful. I think.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 September 2019 at 4:42 PM

Samael-
I slide down my dragon's wing, definitely not as graceful as Kadienne, but a lot better than Jaiyana. I step next to Kadienne who is peering into the cave nervously.

Jaiyana~
As soon as I touch solid ground, I trip and fall on my knees. I shake my head and stand up. I look over at Zarina who had also fallen. At least I wasn't the only one.

Ayla-Soliel~
I roar a greeting to the leader dragons. The ground begins to shake and one by one they come out of their cave. The leader dragons were about 3 times bigger than a normal dragon. I dip my head respectfully. They were my mom, dad, and adopted aunt, but I had to show respect around other dragons.

Kadienne~
The dragons seemed happy to see me and Ayla-Soliel. I get on one knee and bow my head. They freeze when they see the humans, Evaporate looked angry. I glance over at the dragons and humans. I didn't expect the humans to show any respect to our leaders, but it might make them less angry.

Willow-
"Okay," I say. Iris looked just as nervous as I felt. Slowly, I walked over to Michael and Ashlynn. "Uh... h-hi," I say, nervously. This was a bad idea.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 September 2019 at 5:30 PM

"Uh, hi." Iris gives a small wave. "How are you guys doing?" She asks Michael and Ashlynn.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 September 2019 at 6:26 PM

Nightecho:
I bow my head to the leader dragons.

Ashlynn:
"Hi!" I say. "I'm doing pretty well. How about you guys?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 September 2019 at 6:32 PM

Zarina:
~ Then the dragon leaders come out of the cave, my jaw drops. They were so big... I could only stare at them in awe.

Arone:
~ I bow respectfully to them.

Michael:
~ "I'm doing great." I say.

Serilda:
~ "Pretty good." I say, walking towards Ashlynn.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 September 2019 at 11:31 AM

Kadienne~
"Kadienne, please stand up," Star says in her gentle voice. I nervously stand up and observe the dragons. They were all staring at the humans. Evaporate was glaring at them. None of them seem to know what to say. "These are humans," I say, lamely in the human language. Star nods. "When did you find them?" "Yesterday, morning, in the forest. They, um, were attacking dragons." Evaporate lets out a soft growl. "There are six of them, but the other..." I glance at the humans. They might not like what I have the say. I decide to switch to Draconic. "The other three can understand our language."

Ayla-Soliel~
The dragons absorb what Kadienne says. "Would the humans mind if we speak to them? I'd like to ask them a few questions." Star asks. "Kadienne can be our translator." Forest speaks up, looking at the dragons instead of the humans. "And I'd like to speak to the dragons that have come." "Yes, that would probably be fine. Do any of you mind?" I ask the dragons. Kadienne tells the humans the plan and asks them if they would be okay with it.

Samael-
I watch the dragons as Kadienne speaks with them. They seemed to be taking it well, except one dragon was glaring and growling at us. "The dragons want to speak with you. Would you mind?" I nod. I'd been expecting that.

Jaiyana~
I watch Samael and wait for him to respond. "No, I don't mind," I reply after him.

Willow-
"T-that's good," I say. "Did you guys want to go and explore? There are a lot of things to do on the island."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 September 2019 at 1:22 PM

Nightecho:
I nod to Forest.

Ashlynn:
"Sure! That's sounds good to me. How about you, Serilda?" I tell Willow.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 September 2019 at 6:38 PM

Zarina:
~ I knew that the dragons would want to talk to Samael, and I hoped it would all go well. How could a leader go to a leader and NOT talk to each other? It just didn't happen.

Michael:
~ "That sounds good to me." I say. I had done a little bit of exploring with Dreamfeather, but I was excited to find out more.

Serilda:
~ "Oh yes!" I say happily.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 September 2019 at 8:22 PM

Kadienne~
Star and Evaporate walks over to us while Forest goes over to the other side of the cliff. Star begins to talk to the humans and I translate. "First, we want to know who you are and what your role on the team is. Then, I will ask you each questions and hope you answer them truthfully," Star says. "And if you don't answer truthfully, I'll eat you," Evaporate chimes in. I decide not to translate what she said.

Samael-
"Zarina, as third in command, the dragons are going to want to speak to you as well. I don't think I need to tell you this, but do your best and make sure to answer, " I whisper to her. A wrong by reply could be bad. I stand straight and listen to Kadienne's translation. "My name is Samael. I'm the leader," I say. "We will reply as best as we can to your questions."

Jaiyana~
I stand stiffly like Samael and watch the leader dragons. I still couldn't believe we had been caught so quickly and ended up in this situation. "Jaiyana. I'm second in command." I hear the other dragon say something. Kadienne didn't translate what that dragon said. For some reason, that made me nervous.

Ayla-Soliel~
My dad calls me and the other dragons over. I walk over to him. I glance over to see if the other dragons came. I knew Advindr and Arone would, they had no choice but to listen to Forest. Nightecho, on the other hand, only had to take orders from my mom.

Willow-
I look over at Serilda and Dreamfeather. "Do you want to... Take turns taking the humans places?" I ask. We were all different dragons,so I was sure we all knew cool places to go that the others didn't.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 September 2019 at 8:43 PM

(I'm fine with it if the dragon leaders take something Zarina says the wrong way and something bad happens.)

Zarina:
~ I hadn't expected that they would want to talk to me as well. Surprise briefly shows on my face before I cover it with a blank expression. I put my shoulders back and walk to Samael's side. "Zarina. Third in command." I say confidently. I nod to him briefly in acknowledgement of his words.

Arone:
~ I listen to the dragon leaders respectfully.

Serilda:
~ "Yes!" I say excitedly. This would be so much fun. I could so them so may things! Like cliff jumping with the rubber vines! Or the sea caves! So many things to do! I was so excited that I started hovering. I only did that when I was feeling a super strong emotion.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 September 2019 at 8:52 PM

"Woah, cliff jumping? It's safe right?" Iris asks, both intrigued and slightly terrified.

Anvindr follows behind Ayla-Soliel. He hoped that the dragon leaders would just get this over with quickly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 September 2019 at 9:01 PM

Serilda:
~ "Of course it's not safe! That's why it's fun!" I exclaim.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 September 2019 at 9:18 PM

Dreamfeather:
I look at Michael hopefully. "Do you wanna go? I'm sure it'll be really fun!"

Ashlynn:
"Sure, that seems cool," I reply, even though I don't really know what most of those things were. I had heard of them from stories but had never gotten to do them.

1,467 posts

robinn • 23 September 2019 at 9:23 PM

Iris laughs nervously. She's joking, right?

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 September 2019 at 9:26 PM

Michael:
~ "Of course I do! That sounds like a ton of fun,'' I say. "I'm not sure about the cliff jumping, though." I finish.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 23 September 2019 at 10:07 PM

(Okay, I’ll keep that in mind. With Evaporate, though, even the right thing to say could be taken as the wrong thing to say.)

Kadienne~
Evaporate fake lunges at me and growls. I jump back. “You brought all the leaders here?” Oh, this wasn’t good. Evaporate was in a very grumpy and unpredictable mood. Star holds a wing out to block me from Evaporate. “It was good that she did. 3 dragon leaders, 3 human leaders. It makes sense.” Evaporate grumbles something. I take a step away from her.

Samael~
I watch the dragons nervously. I make a mental note to avoid the angry looking dragon. If she was willing to attack Kadienne, a friend to the dragons, I didn’t even want to know what she wanted to do with us. The questions continue again. “I want to know how you came here, when the dragons detected you, and an account of when you met Kadienne and the dragons. Did you attack the dragons first or did they attack you?”

Jaiyana~
After seeing how that dragon acted, I decide to take the easier of the three questions. “We came here by boat.” I tried my hardest, but answering questions like this wasn’t my strong suit.

Ayla-Soliel~
“What happened?” Forest asks the dragons. “Star and Evaporate are going to hear the human’s side of the story. I want to make sure the dragon’s side is heard as well. I also want to hear any of your concerns.”

Willow-
I stare at Serilda with wide eyes. Cliff jumping? That sounded dangerous. Iris voiced my thoughts. Serilda’s response made me take a step closer to Iris. Why would we do it because it was dangerous? That was… dangerous. I watch the others. Were we really going to be stuck cliff jumping?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 23 September 2019 at 10:36 PM

Nightecho:
“The humans came with weapons here,” I growl to Forest.

Ashlynn:
The cliff jumping seems dangerous, but I trusted Serilda.