Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 September 2019 at 9:01 PM

Zarina:
~ I take the next question. "Kadienne detected us. She found us and introduced us to the dragons." I hadn't been paying too much attention at the time because I had been to busy making sure that nobody snuck up on us. I take a wary glance at the mad dragon, then turn my gaze back to one of the calmer ones.

Michael:
~ I noticed that some of the others seemed nervous about cliff jumping. I understood that. Leaping off a steep cliff into who knows what could be taken as something to fear.

Serilda:
~ "It sounds dangerous, I know, but that's why you'd have us dragons who can fly there. We would catch you if the rubber vines break. They never have for me, but that makes sense. I'm tiny." I reply.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 September 2019 at 9:26 PM

Ashlynn:
"Good to know," I smile, patting Serilda on the head.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 September 2019 at 4:57 PM

Serilda:
~ I grin up at Ashlynn.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 September 2019 at 9:50 PM

Ashlynn:
"Do you do this kind of stuff a lot?" I ask Serilda.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 September 2019 at 11:03 AM

Kadienne~
Evaporate growls and smacks me with her wing. I stumble back, dazed. It felt like I smacked against a wall. "What'd you do? Did you think the humans would get along with the dragons and they could all be friends? You gave them too much mercy. You should have killed them right when you saw them." "That was uncalled for!" Star snaps.

Samael-
I look from the dragons to Kadienne. I wasn't sure what had made the dragon so angry. "The dragons attacked first," I say, speaking loud enough to be heard over the two dragons that were arguing. "A ball of darkness was shot and then the dragons surrounded us." I hesitate before adding, "Of course, we did have our weapons out." Lying would only get us in trouble. We had to be truthful. "Kadienne stopped the fight and took us as prisoners. From there we were introduced to the dragons."

Jaiyana~
After moving as far away from the angry dragon as she could, Kadienne translated the calmer dragon's question. "Why have you come here?" I glance over at Samael and Zarina. How would we reply to that? We'd have to lie, but what should we say that would make sense and appease the dragons?

Ayla-Soliel~
"Did they kill or injure any dragons?" Forest asks. "How have the humans acted towards you?"

Willow-
"I guess we can do that," I say. I had said we could each take turns picking what we did with the humans. I just had hoped they would pick something a little safer than cliff jumping.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 September 2019 at 11:24 AM

Nightecho:
"They didn't kill any, but a few were injured," I tell Forest.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 September 2019 at 6:09 PM

Zarina:
~ I took a step away from the dragons and glanced at Samael and Jaiyana out of the corner of my eye. I decide to try to answer this one without spilling all the beans. "We've heard about the dragons from stories told to us and we wanted to see if they were real. We had the weapons only because we were worried they would attack us. And they did." I say cautiously.

Arone:
~ "If you want names of the wounded, I'm happy to give them." I add.

Serilda:
~ "Every day! It's my favorite thing to do." I say happily.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 September 2019 at 6:35 PM

Ashlynn:
If she does them everyday, I trust her, I think.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 September 2019 at 8:18 PM

Kadienne~
We knew that Zarina was lying. I knew Star had expected them to lie. They weren't going to say, 'yeah, we're here to kill you. That's cool, right?' Maybe they sincerely did want to see dragons, but it didn't change the fact that they couldn't understand the dragon language. They wanted to harm dragons. Star doesn't let her doubt show. Instead she nods her head. She turns to me. "Kadienne, I-" "Are you really going to let that stand! They're lying to us! We have to kill them!" With barely any warning, Evaporate reaches out and grabs Samael with her talons.

Samael-
I struggle to get out of the dragon's grasp to no avail. I stare wildly at Kadienne who was watching with wide eyes. She seemed too shocked to do anything. The dragon next to her appeared just as shocked. I turn back at the dragon who was staring at me with hatred. She wanted to kill me, but whether or not she went through with it was still up in the air. "Don't. Do. Anything." I say to my teammates.

Jaiyana~
As soon as the dragon grabs Samael, I reach for the knife in my pocket. I freeze when Samael tells me not to do anything. I let out a frustrated huff and turn to Zarina. I give her a look that says, Should we do something? I know Samael wanted to wait and see what the dragon would do, but if we gave her that chance, who knows what would happen.

Ayla-Soliel~
I was far enough away from the humans to not see what was happening. My dad nods at Arone. “Yes, that would be nice. If you remember them.”

Willow-
At least she’d been doing it every day. That made me feel so much better… not. “S-should we go now then?” I ask. I glance up at Iris to see how she was taking this choice. Was she as unhappy as me?

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 September 2019 at 8:21 PM

"I guess." Iris smiles. "Who knows, it might be fun after all."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 26 September 2019 at 10:14 PM

Zarina:
~ My hand reached for my knife at the same time as Jaiyana's did. Samael told us to do nothing and I stare at him, my hand still hovering over the hilt. I step closer to Jaiyana and give her the same look. I didn't want to just stand here! I wanted to do something! I stare at the dragon holding him with a stony face.

Arone:
~ I look at Evaporate and feel a .little miffed that she was holding my human. I try not to show my frustration, but I step forward. "I don't see how being hostile will get their filth off this island sooner." I say calmly.

Serilda:
~ "It will be. Don't worry." I say with a smile.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 September 2019 at 10:24 PM

Ashlynn:
“Let’s go then,” I say, excited. I’d never really done anything fun in my life.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 27 September 2019 at 4:14 PM

Kadienne~
"It'll be easy to kill them. We kill these three and then go find the other three and kill those. Then their 'filth' will be off the island," Evaporate growls. "If we kill them, we won't be any better than the humans," Star says. "Don't do it." I reach out to grab Samael's hand. "Please, Evaporate, listen to Arone and Star. Don't do this." As soon as I grab his hand, Evaporate grins wildly and flicks her talon, accidently sending both of us over the edge of the cliff. "EVAPORATE!" I scream. "Oops," the dragon says.

Samael-
I open my mouth to shout, but nothing comes out. My stomach felt like it was doing flips. I was going to die. My teammates would be killed. "Ouch, Samael, you kicked me! Stop thrashing. The dragons will save us." Everything had happened so fast, I hadn't been aware Kadienne had been sent over the edge as well. She looked so calm, like she had fallen from far heights before. She probably had. It did nothing to reassure me. The dragons would come for her. They were fine with letting me die.

Jaiyana~
"Samael!" I shout, when the dragons throws him over the edge. "Do something!" I shout desperately at the dragons. The angry dragons turns to Zarina and me. She snarls, showing her huge teeth. I bring out my dagger and point it at her. I wasn't about to let the dragon get away with that.

Ayla-Soliel~
I watch Arone when he walks away. What was going on with the humans? I looked over right when I saw Kadienne get thrown over the cliff. I stare on in shock. What was Evaporate thinking? I look from the cliff to the other humans. Evaporate was targeting them next. I wasn't sure who to go save.

(wingedfox, you can control Evaporate as well.)

Willow-
I nod. "Okay, Serilda, you can take us to the best vine jumping spot then," I say.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 September 2019 at 4:16 PM

Zarina:
~ I whip my knife out of its sheath and notice that it seems pitiful against a dragon. I reach into my boot and pull out a pistol. I had only brought it in case of an emergency. The angry dragon who had thrown Samael off the cliff moves away for a moment, then starts coming at me and Jaiyana again, faster this time.

Arone:
~ I had on idea why I did this, I probably just wanted to keep playing with him more, or maybe I had just gotten attached to him. Maybe I just wanted to give him a chance, but i turned around and jumped off the cliff after Samael and Kadienne. I grabbed Samael in my mouth first, then caught Kadienne in my talons because I knew she wouldn't struggle as much as Samael would.

Michael:
~ "Alright!" I say excitedly. I was ready to do this.

Serilda:
~ I jump up and down in joy and bounce toward the ocean. There was a cliff not too far from here that overlooked the ocean. It was an extra safety measure.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 September 2019 at 4:37 PM

Ashlynn:
I follow Serilda.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 29 September 2019 at 1:39 PM

Kadienne~
I look up to see who caught us. It was Arone. I smile brightly. "Thanks, Arone!" I shout. "See? I told you they would save us!" I tell Samael. I don't think he heard me. He seemed like he was panicking.

Samael-
I wasn't sure which was worse, falling or being so close to a dragon's mouth. I'd be grateful if I made it out of this alive. Right now, I was too busy worrying about being eaten.

Jaiyana~
I stare at the pistol in Zarina's hand jealously. Why had I been forced to give up most of my weapons? I shrug and hold out my dagger at the fast approaching dragon. I could do a lot of damage to people with just my fists and a dagger. Hopefully that also applied to huge dragons. I move behind Zarina a bit, not out of cowardice, but because she had the gun and I didn't want to be accidentally hit. "Start shooting," I say. "It might slow the dragon down." I ready my dagger. When the dragon got close enough, I would throw it into the place I could do most damage. I was still trying to decide where that was.

Ayla-Soleil~
Arone was getting Kadienne and Samael. I watch the humans and Evaporate. They had weapons. Should I stop the fight or should I let them teach Evaporate a lesson? My parents seem to be thinking the same thing. I'd interject before anyone was fatally hurt.

Willow-
I slowly follow behind the others. I didn't think this was going to be fun. At least we were using vines. If the worst happened, I could try to control the vines to save someone.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 2:29 PM

Zarina:
~ I didn't hesitate for a moment before firing at the dragon. I aimed mostly for her neck and legs. Most of the bullets pinged off of her hard scales, but a few got between them. The gun made a clicking sound and it stopped firing. I swore under my breath and felt around my pockets for ammo and found none. I swore again and felt something in one of my pockets. I pulled them out. They were firecrackers. I hand half of them to Jaiyana. I had no idea if they would work, but I hoped they would.

Michael:
~ I follow Serilda. I was excited for how this would turn out. I look back for Dream feather and stop walking for a moment.

Arone:
~ I fly up above the ledge that the dragons and the humans were on to watch. I didn't want to bring Kadienne and Samael back because I was pretty sure that Evaporate would try to kill them again. I didn't want to fly away, either because I wanted to see what would happen next.

Serilda:
~ I reach the jumping cliff and turn around to face the others.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 September 2019 at 3:58 PM

Kadienne~
I climb up Arone's leg and seat myself on his back. Samael didn't look comfortable. I reach out and try to grab him so I could guide him on Arone's back. "Arone, would you mind if Samael was on your back instead of in your mouth?" I ask. I look down at Evaporate and the humans. I wanted to go help them, but decide not to for the same reason Star, Forest, and Ayla-Soliel weren't. I was furious at Evaporate. Once, I got down there, I would show her a piece of my mind.

Samael-
I struggle a bit. I had to get down there and help Jaiyana and Zarina. Eventually, I give up. The dragon and Kadienne weren't going to let me. I had to save my energy.

Jaiyana~
I throw the fire crackers. The dragons roars at us. She opens her mouth and shoots a spray of water at us. I get thrown backwards. Luckily, I didn't get thrown off the cliff. Unluckily, I got thrown full speed against a rock. I let out a groan.

Willow-
I stop near the cliff, and look around to make sure Iris had gotten here okay.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 4:15 PM

Zarina:
~ "Jaiyana!" I shout. I could almost hear that orchestra playing dramatic background music. I take a step to the side so that I was standing between her and the dragon. The dragon makes a huffing sound. I realized that it was laughing. I narrow my eyes at it and throw one of my three firecrackers at her face. It explodes when it hit her.

Arone:
~ "Sure." I say to Kadienne, only it sounded more like "Hurr." I throw Samael up in the air and catch him on my back.

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 September 2019 at 4:50 PM

"Woah." Iris looks down the cliff. "It's higher than I was expecting it to be."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 September 2019 at 4:55 PM

Kadienne~
"Thanks, Arone!" I steady a shaky Samael. He grabs onto Arone with one hand and my hand with the other. His grip was a death grip. My hand was already starting to feel numb. I ignore the feeling, trying to put myself in his situation. I guess humans weren't used to falling and being thrown. I could understand why he was stressed over it. I watch the humans anxiously. This had to end soon.

Samael-
I was too shocked to understand what was going on. Jaiyana was lying on the ground for some reason. I wasn't sure why.

Jaiyana~
I'd had too many injuries the last two days. My back and side were hurting. I was soaked and cold. The dragons stops laughing and roars after getting hit. It charges at Zarina. With the last bit of energy I had, I hold up my dagger. It was time to use it.

Willow~
I nod in agreement. "It is," I say. "I hope these are strong vines."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 4:57 PM

Zarina:
~ I look down at Jaiyana for a moment, then back at the charging dragon. I take off my jacket and toss it to her. She needed it more than me right now. I activate another firecracker and throw into at the roaring dragon's mouth. It explodes as the dragon reaches me.

Serilda:
~ "Just a little. Were you expecting a hill?" I fly out over the ocean, look down and fly back to the cliff. "You ready?" I ask Iris.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 September 2019 at 5:12 PM

Jaiyana~
I toss the dagger, aiming for the throat. It hits the dragon's foot instead. I was too weak to aim properly, apparently. It seemed to work out in the end. The dragon had to limp to walk now. With the addition of the firecracker exploring in her mouth, she seemed to be weakening.

Kadienne~
"Arone, please get me close enough to the ledge so I could jump safely, but not close enough to put you and Samael in danger," I say.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 September 2019 at 6:31 PM

Nightecho:
I ignore the battle going on behind me with Evaporate and the humans. At least that girl Jaiyana would now know not to mess with dragons.

Dreamfeather:
"I'll catch you if the vines snap," I tell Michael.

Ashlynn:
"So uh, how do we do this exactly?" I ask Serilda.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 8:30 PM

Zarina:
~ I fiddle with my back pocket again and find a full magazine for the pistol. I take the old one out and shove the new one in. I toss the loaded gun to Jaiyana and run towards Evaporate. I clutch my dagger in one hand and wield the firecrackers with my other hand.

Arone:
~ "Okay.'' I say. I wanted to say something more, but now I couldn't find a better word. I fly to the ledge near Nightecho and hover so that Kadienne could get off. If Samael wanted to, he could get off as well.

Serilda:
~ "Easy!" I fly down the cliff a ways and grab the end of a vine. They were dangling in open space because there was no cliff there. I fly back up to the others. I land and hold up the vine. "You tie this into a harness-or just around your stomach and waist- and jump. It's that easy." I say proudly.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 September 2019 at 9:08 PM

Dreamfeather:
"Ooh, that sounds fun!" I say, tying the vine around my waist.

Ashlynn:
It seemed a little less safe than a normal harness, but it was the best I had. I do as Serilda says and to be safe, take the vine and wrap it around each of my legs once and I take another vine to put it around my arms. "Heh, you can never be too safe," I tell the others.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 9:26 PM

Serilda:
~ "Let me check them for you." I check Dreamfeather's harness first. "It's good. You should be safe." I pass her off. I walk over to Ashlynn and pull upwards on her waist harness. It wiggles a little, so I retie the knot into a stronger and tighter one. I wait for her to finish the other knot so I could make sure it was safe. I knew that Dreamfeather could fly, so if her rope snapped she would be more safe. Ashlynn couldn't, so I wanted to make sure it was completely safe. I couldn't carry her weight up a cliff.

Michael:
~ I grab a vine and tie it around my waist. I trusted the vines that I would stay safe, but just in case, I use two vines. I had done something like this before, so I wasn't too worried about slipping out.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 September 2019 at 9:28 PM

Kadienne~
I jump of Arone’s back and land lightly on the ground. Samael moves to follow, but I hold my hand out and shake my head. “Stay there,” I say. “It’s easier for me to handle this alone. You might get thrown off the cliff again.” Putting a determined and angry look on my face, I march towards Evaporate.

Jaiyana~
I catch the pistol and look down at it. I could try shooting it, but considering my lack of aim, I might hit Zarina on accident. I decide to use it only in case of an emergency. She seemed to have it under control.

Ayla-Soliel~
I watch Kadienne. I’d never seen her this angry before. I hated to admit it, but… this was going to be fun to watch. I glance over at Nightecho. “Don’t you want to get your human out of danger?” I ask.

Willow-
I reach out and grab a vine. Did I have to do this? No one was going to force me to do it. Instead of tying it around myself, I command the vine to do it for me. “Tightly please,” I whisper to it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 September 2019 at 9:46 PM

Zarina:
~ I see Kadienne walking towards Evaporate and skid to a stop. What was she doing? She could get herself killed-again. How was she still alive anyway? Evaporate had just thrown her off the cliff. I notice Samael on Arone and visibly relax. I turn back to Evaporate to finish this.

Arone:
~ I knew that Samael would want to jump off after Kadienne anyway, so I fly out of jumping range and up. I hover there again to watch and to dive down again just in case I had to catch Kadiennne if she fell.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 September 2019 at 10:36 PM

Nightecho:
I snort. "She'll have what she deserves. Besides, she'll be okay. If she's on the verge of death, I might go and save her," I tell Ayla-Soliel. "I don't want to get on Evaporate's bad side, anyway."

Dreamfeather:
I jump off the cliff. "Wooohoooooo!" I shout.

Ashlynn:
I finish tying the last knot. "There. Is that good?" I ask Serilda. Dreamfeather had already jumped over. I peer over the edge to see how she was doing. "This is so fun!" Dreamfeather shouted.