Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 June 2019 at 11:39 AM

Dreamfeather:
I lead Michael to the back entrance. Outside, there's a shaded cliff with a view of the lush canyon below. Clouds and mountains cover the horizon, and there's a waterfall. A small breeze ruffles my feathers. "This is where I like to go when I need to relax," I say. "I don't know about you, but I think it's really peaceful here,"

Ashlynn:
I follow Serilda to the rocks. "What do you like to do here?" I ask her.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 27 June 2019 at 3:00 PM

Michael:
~ "I agree. This is... Beautiful, relaxing and, yeah, peaceful. I could stay here forever." Michael says.

Serilda:
~ "Swim through the coral reef, of course. Those rocks are bits of dead coral tht have overgrown the reef, so they stick out. Right under the water is the reef." Serilda says happily.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 June 2019 at 10:22 AM

Dreamfeather:
“I’m glad you like it,” I say. “We can stay here until we have to go back, unless you wanna do anything else?”

Ashlynn:
“Okay!” I say. “But I won’t be able to see or breathe. Do you think you could make a bubble helmet around my head or something like that?”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 June 2019 at 12:08 PM

Michael:
~ "We can stay here. I'd like to get to know you better. You're a really nice dragon." Michael really hoped that Samael wouldn't make him kill her. He didn't want to.

Serilda:
~ "Umm..." I thought for a minute. "Can you swim? If you can, you could hold your breath and let me pull you through the water to look at the things in the reef, then I can get you back to the surface when you need air."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 June 2019 at 1:40 PM

Dreamfeather:
"Sure! And thank you," I say. "You're a really nice human, too. Anyway, what do you wanna know about me?"

Ashlynn:
"Sure," I reply. "What kind of creatures live in the coral reef?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 June 2019 at 1:56 PM

Michael:
~ "How about... Favorite food?" I ask, looking away from the view to Dreamfeather.

Serilda:
~ "All kinds! Shiny fish, sea turtles, dolphins, harmless sharks, polyps.. Uh.. Sea urchins, clams... There are so many." I say while doodling shapes in the sand with my tail.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 June 2019 at 5:17 PM

Dreamfeather:
"I really like mangoes and nectarines, but I haven't had a taste of those since I was really young. I also like strawberries and these berries that grow here. They're bright purple and grow everywhere since they're toxic to most other creatures and have thorny stems. But they're only ripe around the summer and winter solstice," I say. "What are your favorite foods?"

Ashlynn:
"That's cool!" I say. "Let's go,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 June 2019 at 5:22 PM

Michael:
~ "I really like fruit too, and I also like this cold drink we have back home called ice cream. It can taste like any flavoring you put in. Peaches and watermelon are also among my favorites. And Bacon. Bacon is just... Amazing. Bacon is pif meat cut in thin strips then fried to crunchy, melt-in-your-mouth perfection." I say, images of sizzling bacon filling my head. It makes me realize how much I miss home. "How about... What do you like to do?"

Serilda:
~ "Yeah!" I bounce toward the water and dive in, swimming to where I could just barely not touch, but where I was sure Ashlynn could.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 June 2019 at 7:26 PM

Dreamfeather:
"That sounds delicious," I say. "Well, I usually like to eat, explore and play. What about you?"

Ashlynn:
I take off my jacket, leave it on the shore, and follow Serilda, getting my pants and part of my shirt wet in the process.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 July 2019 at 3:32 AM

Michael:
~ "It is. I like to eat new things, climb trees, listen to music and sleep when I'm super tired." I say. "What do you like to play?" I ask.

Serilda:
~ i wait for Ashlynn to get to me so I can pull her around.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 July 2019 at 10:27 AM

Dreamfeather:
“I like playing hide and seek and catch,” I reply. “Do you have a lotta friends?”

Ashlynn:
I catch up to Serilda.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 July 2019 at 2:03 PM

Michael:
~ "Not many. Just the people who came here with me." Michael says. "What about you? Do you have lots of friends?"

Serilda:
~ "Just grab onto my tail and take a deep breath." Serilda says.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 July 2019 at 4:20 PM

Dreamfeather:
"Not really. I have a few, though," I reply. "Do you like working for, uh, whatever people sent you guys here?"

Ashlynn:
I grab onto Serilda's tail and take a deep breath, just like she says.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 August 2019 at 9:32 AM

@wigglytuff @wingedfox @summerglow4a @shadowdragon28

I'm back. Is everyone still here and wanting to roleplay?

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 August 2019 at 10:07 AM

@bgunny sure ^^

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 August 2019 at 3:00 PM

Yup! 😸

Michael:
~ "I don't know. They seem nice, and I've been with them for a while... I hope I do. I guess I'm just indifferent about it." I reply.

Serilda:
~ I grin and dive under the water, instantly noticing how much harder it was to swim with the extra weight. I pull Ashlynn around the reef for about thirty seconds, then swim back up to the surface to let Ashlynn breathe.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 August 2019 at 3:17 PM

Dreamfeather:
"Oh," I reply. "Why did you come here, again?"

Ashlynn:
The reef is even prettier than I imagined it to be, and holding onto Serilda's tail was fun.
"Wow, that was really pretty," I tell her when we surface.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 August 2019 at 3:24 PM

Jaiyana~
"Can we go somewhere else?" I ask Nightecho. "Can you take me to one of my teammates?"

(Can they meet up with Michael and Dreamfeather?)

Samael-
I walk over to where Zarina was and sit down. I was all soaked now and tired of baby dragons. I was tired of all dragons. I couldn't wait until they were gone.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 August 2019 at 3:34 PM

Michael:
~ "Because... My family is dead and they are my family." I say softly. "I don't want to leave them in the dust, like my real parents left me."

(I think it's fine)

Zarina:
~ "What do we do now?" I ask Samael. He seemed frustrated about this. Quite frankly, I was too.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 August 2019 at 4:06 PM

(Sure ^^)

Dreamfeather:
"I think I know how you feel," I tell Michael, putting a wing around him. "I barely remember my parents. I think they were killed by humans when I could barely walk,"

Nightecho:
I nod. I decide to try and find Dreamfeather to make sure she'd be okay. I start following her scent trail.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 August 2019 at 3:49 PM

Samael-
“The plan hasn’t changed,” I say. “We get close to the girl and then we make our move.” I wring out a corner of my shirt. “As for what we do now, I’m assuming the dragons have a leader of some sort. It might be a good idea to meet them.” I glance over at Kadienne. She would know about that.

Jaiyanna~
I follow Nightecho.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 August 2019 at 11:18 PM

(Where were we? I don't really remember where I left off.)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 August 2019 at 9:21 AM

(Willow and Iris were on a cliff and Anvindr and Ayla-Soliel were talking. I was thinking of skipping to the next day so that we could start fresh since we haven't posted in so long. Does everyone like that idea or would you like to continue what we were doing?)

1,467 posts

robinn • 10 August 2019 at 9:49 AM

(That sounds good to me.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 August 2019 at 10:07 AM

(Sounds good 😊)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 August 2019 at 3:56 PM

(Okay)

The next morning:

Kadienne~
I get out of my bed a little later than usual for me. Around 5:30am. I get out of my leaf bed and walk outside into the sunshine. Ayla-Soliel was already up and she had caught a bunch of fish. It was enough to feed all the humans and the dragons. Samael was up already too. He was staring out into the forest, lost in thought. I walk over to him, while I was waiting for the others to talk maybe I could talk to him. "Good morning," I say.

Samael-
I nod at Kadienne. She sits down next to me and gives me a pleasant smile. The previous day, I had decided that Kadienne was strange. She didn't seem like a normal human, which could be because of all the years she spent with dragons, but it seemed like there was more to it.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 4:26 PM

Dreamfeather:
I get up and look for Michael.

1,467 posts

robinn • 19 August 2019 at 5:51 PM

Iris wakes up to the sound of rustling. It looks like everyone was already awake. Iris yawns. The sun had barely risen, how did everyone have this much energy so early in the morning. She gets up and stretches. Iris wonders where Willow is and decides to look for him.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 5:54 PM

Zarina:
~ I yawn and sit up. That sleep felt good. I go to find Samael and see him sitting by Kadienne. I figure he was talking to her and return to my bed.

Arone:
~ I land in my nest after a night of flying. I didn't really need much sleep and I'd flown around the entire island the whole night.

Michael:
~ I had woken up early and was sitting under a tree, listening to my music. I wasn't sure if Dreamfeather was awake and I didn't want to wake her up just in case she would get mad at me about that.

Serilda:
~(yesterday, she's swam around with Ashlynn for a while then went to bed. She had answered her question with "I thought so. It's my favorite place to be.") (Today) I yawn and settle down to fall back asleep. Wait. Something had happened yesterday. Oh yeah!!! I jump out of my nest and run off to find Ashlynn.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 7:00 PM

Dreamfeather:
I find Michael sitting under a tree. " 'morning!" I call out to him. "Whatcha listening to?"

Ashlynn:
I spot Serilda in the camp and walk up to her. "Hey there," I say. "Did you have a good sleep?"