Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 January 2020 at 9:38 AM

Iris follows Willow into the trees. She wondered what exactly leaf surfing was.

Anvindr could feel the human gripping on to him tightly. He laughs to himself. Scaring humans was so much fun.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 January 2020 at 10:52 AM

Kadienne~
I wait patiently for everyone to stop panicking, falling, growling, or whatever else they were doing.

Samael-
The dragon bumps me off. I quickly twist and somehow manage to land on my feet. I look over at Kadienne who was watching everyone with an amused expression.

Willow-
As I walk into the forest, I realize that I'm the only one here who can get small enough to fit on a leaf. Oh... Well, I'd find a way to make it work. "Leaf surfing is when you climb on a leaf and let it move you from branch to branch. It can go faster or slower. Through my connection with nature, you'll be able to change it around and choose where it goes," I say. I stare up at the trees. Mentally, I tell the leaves to start weaving themselves together to make a place big enough for each person to sit on. They hurry to do it. The leaves like it when creatures leaf surf.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 January 2020 at 1:54 PM

Zarina:
~ My face turns white and I release the spike, quickly jumping off. I got the distinct feeling this dragon was enjoying this. I land in a somersault and stand up, stumbling away.

Arone:
~ I look in satisfaction down at the human. He didn't seem as bad as the rest.

Michael:
~ I notice WIllow, Iris and Serilda now walking away from the cliff into the forest. "Should we go with them?" I ask Dreamfeather.

Serilda:
~ "Ooooohh..." I say happily. watching the leaves weave themselves.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 January 2020 at 2:00 PM

Iris watches in amazement as the leaves weave and grow. "This is so cool." She says softly.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 January 2020 at 11:10 PM

Kadienne~
“Hum… Samael and Zarina, come over here! This is the cave. We are still waiting for Jaiyana and Nightecho, but you should see it. It is very pretty,” I say. Samael listens and comes over. I watch his reaction for anything. There was nothing. He just looks at the cave. I guess I couldn’t say I was surprised.

Samael-
I walk over to Kadienne and look inside the cave. It was made entirely of crystal. It was actually very beautiful and unlike anything I’ve ever seen before, but I could see Kadienne watching me expectantly. I don’t give any expression.

Willow-
I finish having the leaves weave. It took a lot of my concentration to continue telling them what to do and help them move. I ask them to come down so everyone could climb up on one. “Go ahead and sit down. Stand if you feel comfortable. I’ll be controlling the leaves, so if you want them to go faster or slower tell me. Lean wherever you want them to go. They can only go so far away from their home tree, but it’s still fun,” I say.

( @wigglytuff )

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 25 January 2020 at 12:21 AM

Dreamfeather:
“Sure! It sounds fun,” I tell Michael. I bound towards wheee the others are heading.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 25 January 2020 at 2:46 AM

Zarina:
~ I reorient myself and look towards the cave. I hurry towards them so that I wouldn't miss them if they went down a strange tunnel. When I see the crystals I stop short in wonder.

Michael:
~ I follow Dreamfeather towards the moving leaves.

Serilda:
~ I bound onto a leaf, patting it with one paw. "Thank you leaf, and thank you Willow!" I say happily.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 January 2020 at 4:59 PM

Kadienne~
Zarina gave a better reaction. I watch as Jaiyana arrives. She also gives a good reaction upon seeing the cave. "Now that we are all here. Let us go in. Try not to touch or break anything." I walk inside and begin to walk towards the pond was located.

Samael-
I follow Kadienne and look around at everything. I'd never seen anything like this. I'd been to caves before, but they'd never been made of crystal. I don't dwell on the beauty long. I was a little worried by this pond thing that Kadienne was taking us to.

Jaiyana~
I run over to where the others were. Well, I try to run over. It was more like I stumbled. My side was still hurting. I stop when I see the cave. My eyes widen. "Woah..." I say under my breath. I'd never seen anything like it. I follow the others inside.

Willow-
I see Michael and Dreamfeather start walking towards us and I ask the leaves to weave some more. "When you're ready, tell me. The plants will start moving."

1,467 posts

robinn • 26 January 2020 at 9:29 PM

Iris sits on one of the leaves. She didn't think she'd be able to balance if she stood. "I'm ready."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 February 2020 at 4:18 PM

Kadienne~
The cave opens up into a large chamber. There was a decent sized pond in the room. It was crystal clear. I walk over to it and gesture for the others to do the same. "What I want you to do is stare into it. I will tell you when you can stop. The waters will show a reflection of your desires, dreams, and intentions." I give them a look that dares them to argue with me.

Jaiyana~
Kadienne's look was more... it was like a sibling trying to get another sibling not to do something. It wasn't very intimidating. Made me smile more than anything. Still, I look into the waters. The dragons were intimidating enough for me. I watch as the water goes still and a image pops up. It was like a dream. I could see me in front of a couple dragons. I was fighting them. One by one, they fell. I was protecting something. It was the bodies of my dead parents. I watched as their... ghosts? rise above their bodies. They give me proud looks and hugs before disappearing. I stumble away from the lake. That was eerily clear. "That was enough, Jaiyana. Thank you," Kadienne says softly. I give her a neutral look. I expected her expressions to be angry, but she seemed more sad and pitying.

Willow-
"Okay," I say. I tell the leaves to start moving around. They detach themselves from the tree and jump to the next tree. The leaves on the other trees start reaching for them and moving them around from place to place. "Tell the leaves if you want to go faster or slower. They will listen. You can also try and make them do tricks."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 February 2020 at 7:41 PM

Dreamfeather:
I stand on top of the leaves. "I'm ready," I say. I look at Michael.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 February 2020 at 8:20 PM

Zarina:
~ I glance over at Samael. If he was willing to go with it, I supposed I should be. I wanted to run away screaming and to never come back but I restrained myself.

Michael:
~ I sit on one of the leaves, gripping the edge. "Ready." I reply. The leaves start moving and I grip the edge tighter.

Serilda:
~ "Faster!" I tell my leaf. It starts speeding up. "Wohooo!" I yip gleefully.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 February 2020 at 12:12 PM

Kadienne~

Jaiyana backs away from the pond as far as she could. I felt kind of bad for making them do it. She'd obviously seen something hard. I think I understood. She thought her parents had been slain by dragons. She wanted to avenge them and make them proud. That was why she was here. It wasn't as bad as I thought. At least she didn't just want to kill dragons for the sake of it. What I didn't understand was why she thought dragons had killed her parents. According to Ayla-Soliel, humans hadn't been here for 100 years or so. Dragons didn't seem to be very good with time. I watch as Samael and Zarina share glances.

Samael-

I meet Zarina's glance. She was waiting for me to go first. Jaiyana had just went right ahead and done it, but we were obviously more cautious. I nod at her before stepping towards the edge. I kneel down and stare into the waters. I watch as an image of dragons appear. I was leading a large group of people. One by one, we took down all the dragons until only one was left. I see my mom calling for help. She was trapped by the dragon. I do nothing to help. The look on my face stays neutral the whole time. I can hear Kadienne lets out a small gasp. I ignore her. I was fully absorbed into the images. The next set was me standing outside at the park I always went with my dad. I was changed up. The chains unlock out of nowhere. Somehow, I was aware that my mom was dead. This was after the massacre had happened. My dad appears and comes to help me up. We go back home. It was just me in him, until I made friends and they visited. I looked... happy...

Willow-
I watch the others on their leaves. "Is everyone okay?" I ask. I didn't want them to get nervous and fall off.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 February 2020 at 12:17 PM

Dreamfeather:
"Yep! This is fun," I say.