Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 7:20 PM

Michael:
~ "Hi! Want to listen with me?" I ask, taking off my headphones. It was mostly instrumental from the band Two Steps. I liked imagining scenes to go along with it.

Serilda:
~ "Yup! Did you?" I ask Ashlynn.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 8:19 PM

Dreamfeather:
"W-what is that?" I ask, looking at the thing that Michael just took off of his head. "Does that allow you to hear stuff?"

Ashlynn:
I yawn. "Yep, think so, at least,"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 August 2019 at 8:48 PM

Kadienne~
I watch the others wake up. "I'd like to meet the dragon leaders," Samael says, in a low voice. My heart sinks. "You do? Are you sure?" Samael nods. " I don't think you really want to, " I say, hoping I could change his mind. I knew eventually I would have to take them to the leaders, but I was to scared to do it. I was scared for the humans. Evaporate was scary. "I do! Did you really think we would just sit around and do as you told us? I'm the leader and I've got to do something to get us out of this mess," Samael says, half shouting.

Samael-
"Okay, Samael Griffin, I'll take you and your team to the leaders later today," Kadienne says in a soft voice. I felt a twinge of guilt for yelling at her. Kadienne might have taken us as 'prisoners' hadn't been unkind to us and she'd given us more freedom than anyone else would. "It's just Samael." "Huh?" "Griffin is my last name. Normally you only call someone by their first name," I explain. "Oh! Okay... Samael." Kadienne grins before jumping up and walking away.

Willow-
I climb out of my tree and see that the humans are up. I avoid them and walk over to Iris. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?" I ask softly.

Jaiyana~
I wake up. Everyone was already up. Why had I slept so long? I felt a twinge of pain getting up and then I remembered what happened yesterday. I was still healing from my injuries.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 9:12 PM

Nightecho:
I wake up and head towards the camp to see if anything was going on.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 9:21 PM

Michael:
~ "They're called 'Headphones'. They play music from this thing." I show her my Ipod. I grin.

Serilda:
~ "That's great!" I say. "Sleeping is a good thing."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 10:23 PM

Dreamfeather:
"Woah! Can I try?" I say.

Ashlynn:
I let out a small laugh. "Sure is,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 August 2019 at 10:28 PM

Michael:
~ "Sure!" I pass the headphones to Dreamfeather. "Just put them over your ears." I instruct her.

Serilda:
~ I nod brightly.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 August 2019 at 11:19 PM

Dreamfeather:
I start to hear music. The sounds that were around me become muted. "This is really weird, but cool,"

Ashlynn:
"What do you think we'll do today?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 August 2019 at 10:22 AM

"Morning, Willow. I slept okay." Iris yawns. "I just don't really like waking up so early." She says.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 August 2019 at 3:19 PM

Michael:
"Thanks!" I say to her. "I like it too."

Serilda:
~ "Probably see if Kadienne needs us for anything, then go off on our own again.'' I say.

@summerglow4a
Zarina:
~ I go off to find my dragon. I may as well build up trust with him. No matter how grouchy he seemed.

Arone:
~ I look down at the human's camp and see the one Kadienne had paired me with. He seemed like a snob, but so did almost all humans. I soar down to the camp.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 August 2019 at 3:27 PM

Kadienne~
I run over to Ayla-Soliel and tell her the plan. She seemed as nervous as I did. "I hope Evaporate's in a good mood," she says. "Me too," I say. I sit beside her and watch the humans and their antics. The human Michael and Dreamfeather were playing with some weird thing. I listen to their conversation curiously.

Jaiyana~
I get up and walk outside. I peer around to see if the dragon I'd been paired with was still here. Maybe, I'd been lucky and managed to find a way to chase him off. I see him in the distance and groan. Nope, I wasn't lucky.

Samael-
I see the dragon Kadienne had placed me with and stand up. I stare at him, trying not to glare, but failing.

Willow-
"Then why do you wake up early?" I ask. "If it was me, I'd stay asleep." Maybe there was another strange human reason for this.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 August 2019 at 3:36 PM

Arone:
~ I look down my nose at the human. I sit down and try to look important and commanding. It worked for the most part, but I didn't really know where to put my wings.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 August 2019 at 6:31 PM

Nightecho:
I see the girl I was paired with - Jaiyana - in the distance. I turn around and try not to make eye contact.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 August 2019 at 7:29 PM

"Well, everyone else is awake, I don't really want them to think I'm slacking off." Iris replies.

Anvindr wakes up to the sound of footsteps. He sees the human he's paired up with down below. Right, I'm supposed to keep an eye on her. Anvindr stretches and climbs down the tree.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 August 2019 at 8:25 PM

Zarina:
~ I see the dragon climb down from a tree and try not to show how nervous and surprised I was. "Uhm... Good morning, dragon." I say to it... Him?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 August 2019 at 2:32 PM

Samael-
I look up at the dragon. He seemed to be trying to look commanding. "You should do something with those wings," I say, pretending like I wasn't nervous. He was big and if he tried he could probably hurt me. I didn't have any of my weapons.

Jaiyana~
The dragon turns around and I grin. Maybe I had done something to chase him away. "Hey, dragon!" I shout, waving.

Willow-
"Oh, okay," I say. "But why do you care what they think?" I remember my past. "Why would you want to stay with them if you have to worry about what they think of you?"

Kadienne~
I get up and start a fire so I can cook the fish Ayla-Soliel caught. I didn't like to eat my fish raw and I assumed it would be the same for the other humans.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 August 2019 at 2:41 PM

Nightecho:
I ignore the girl and start to walk away.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 August 2019 at 3:27 PM

"Well, it's not like I wanted to be here in the first place." Iris lowers her voice. "Plus I'm pretty insecure about myself, I constantly worry about what others think." She sighs. "I've never told anyone this before, but when I'm around you I feel very comfortable." Iris smiles at Willow.

Anvindr rolls his eyes at the girl.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 August 2019 at 4:06 PM

Zarina:
~ I notice the eye roll and snort. "We're stuck together. We may as well get along." I say, even though I wasn't sure if he could understand me.

Arone:
~ The human says something and I vaguely understand it. It probably wasn't important, anyway. I shuffle my wings.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 August 2019 at 4:45 PM

Unfortunately what the girl said is true. Anvindr was stuck with her. "Fine." He grunts in reply, but remembers that she couldn't understand him. He nods his head instead.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 August 2019 at 4:50 PM

Zarina:
~ I feel relieved that he could understand me and feel a little miffed that I couldn't understand him.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 August 2019 at 4:57 PM

Samael-
"Can you even understand me?" I ask.

Jaiyana~
"Are you scared of me?" I ask. "I thought you were supposed to be watching me." I was amused by how the dragon was acting.

Willow-
I smile back at Iris. "I feel comfortable around you too. Normally, I have trouble speaking to others."

Kadienne~
I finish cooking the fish. "I cooked fish. Does anyone want it?" I call. "After the meal, I will take anyone who wants to go to the dragon leaders."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 August 2019 at 5:08 PM

Arone:
~ I dip my head in a nod.

Michael:
~ I look over at Dreamfeather. "Want to go get fish with me?" I ask.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 August 2019 at 6:20 PM

Dreamfeather:
"Sure," I reply.

Nightecho:
Of course I wasn't scared of the human! I turn around and growl at her before turning back around again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 August 2019 at 7:15 PM

Michael:
~ I take back the headphones and put them in my bag.

1,467 posts

robinn • 22 August 2019 at 11:48 AM

"So, what are we going to do today?" Iris asks Willow.

Anvindr walks past the girl and grabs some fruit off the nearest tree.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 August 2019 at 3:39 PM

Samael-
"I'm going to get some food. You can come if you want," I say. Without waiting for an answer, I walk away.

Jaiyana~
It was funny to see the dragon mad. Now that I knew he wasn't going to hurt me, I liked to do it. "So, is it that you're annoyed with me and you hate me?" I hide my grin. "Cause, I'm the most likeable and least annoying person out there," I say, with just a slight sarcastic tone to my voice. "You got real lucky to be paired with me."

Willow-
"Well, let's go grab some food to eat. And ask if Kadienne needs us for anything," I say. "If not, we can do whatever you want to do."

Kadienne~
I start to put servings of fish on 'plates'. The plates were actually big dried leaves I had found.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 22 August 2019 at 4:22 PM

Zarina:
~ I force down a glare at the dragon and sit down on a log to just watch him.

Arone:
~ I sniff and raise an eyebrow. Humans were strange. I follow him to the fish.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 August 2019 at 5:25 PM

Nightecho:
This girl was really getting on my nerves now. I completely ignore her and leave.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 August 2019 at 7:14 PM

Jaiyana~
I burst out laughing when the dragon leaves. I quickly muffle it so he doesn't hear. I decide to go and get some fish. I walk over to where Kadienne is and sit down.

Kadienne~
I hand Jaiyana and Samael a plate of fish. I see Arone and grab some raw fish. I hold it in front of Samael. "Why don't you ask Arone if he wants it," I say, brightly.

Samael-
I stare at the dead, slimy fish. I didn't want to touch it or ask the dragon if he wanted it. I couldn't see a way out of it, though. I grab it with the tips of my fingers and try not to look disgusted. By the way Kadienne was giggling and the amused face on Jaiyana, I could tell I was failing horribly. "Do you want the fish?" I ask the dragon, scowling.

(@wigglytuff Your character, Gaia, is paired with Sabrina, right?)