Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 June 2019 at 9:16 PM

Michael:
~ "You talk!" I say, surprised.

Serilda:
~ I stick my head up to her hand. It felt good.

Arone:
~ I snort, looking down at Samael and look back up. I'm not overly snooty, though and climb stiffly to the ground.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 June 2019 at 10:12 PM

Nightecho:
I shake my head after a moment of hesitation. I probably looked really dumb.
(Can Jaiyana understand Nightecho right now or no?)

Dreamfeather:
"Oh! You can understand me," I say. "Do you want to explore the island? You can ride on my back," I offer.

Ashlynn:
I let out a small laugh. "Would you like to explore the island?" I ask. At this point, I was pretty sure the dragons could understand humans.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 June 2019 at 10:20 PM

Michael:
~ "Yes, of course! I've never ridden a dragon before. Or seen one before today." I say.

Serilda:
~ "Sure. I can't offer any rides because I'm tiny, but we can walk, right? You can walk long ways? I hope you can. If you can't that would be a problem because exploring is fun and i'm jabbering too much, aren't I?" I say the last part in one breath.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 June 2019 at 11:26 PM

"Wow cool. Hey translator girl(Kadienne)," Sabrina called, "What's this dragon's name?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 June 2019 at 12:36 AM

Dreamfeather:
"Okay, then! Climb on," I tell Michael as I lower myself down for him to get on. I'd never really carried anyone or anything heavy on my back before, so I hoped that I wouldn't fall.

Ashlynn:
"Yep, we can walk," I say. "and it's fine, I used to talk a lot, too. I don't mind," I tell Serilda. "So, which direction do you want to go?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 June 2019 at 3:45 PM

(No, Jaiyana can't understand the dragons. Just Ashlynn, Iris, and Michael, so far.)

Kadienne~
Translator girl? "Her name is Gaia," I reply to Sabrina.

Samael-
I stare at the dragon. I turn to Kadienne. "What type of dragons are there?" I ask. "There are a lot of different dragons, but the dragons here are light, dark, water, fire, wind, and nature," she replies. "I'm guessing it's wind dragon," I say, nodding at Arone. "And your dragon is a light dragon?" "Yes, Arone is a wind dragon. Ayla-Soliel is a mixed dragon. She has wind, nature, dark, and, yes, light. She is not my dragon though." I can't help, but notice the annoyed tone in Kadienne's voice. She doesn't seem to like how I was talking about the dragons. I stop talking to her. "I know that you can understand me, so I'm going to make this blunt. I don't like dragons or your human friend, but as long as you don't try to hurt me or someone on my team, I will stay peaceful. Got it?" I tell Arone, looking him straight in the eyes.

Jaiyana-

"Okay, you can understand me. That makes things easier for me," I say. "You're going to have to speak in gestures then for me. What do you want to do? I want to go explore." Why was I asking this dragon what he wanted to do. I should just grab a partner and explore without asking him.

Willow-
"Y-you... can understand me!" I squeak. I look over at two other humans. They seemed to understand their dragons too. "But... you haven't done anything to help or save a dragon, so... You like dragons? Why'd you and your team try to hurt us then?"

Ayla-Soliel~
"Some of the humans understand the dragons," I say, surprised. Kadienne nods. "I guess we can let them be. If they understand the dragons, they must not want to hurt them. Maybe I should have the humans who don't understand dragons stay in a group. I can stay with them and be their... translator girl..." she says. "That might be a good idea," I say.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 June 2019 at 4:11 PM

"It's because of a grudge some humans have against dragons. I didn't want to be part of it, but my parents forced me in." Iris explains. "Hey, do you think you could show me around the island?" She asks.

Anvindr continues to glare at the human. He doesn't bother trying to introduce himself, knowing she wouldn't understand.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 June 2019 at 5:54 PM

Gaia:
I laugh in my head after Sabrina called Kadienne the Translator Girl.

Nightecho:
I wasn't really sure what else I could do except to agree. I start walking into the forest and then I gesture with my head and tail for Jaiyana to follow me.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 June 2019 at 8:22 PM

Zarina:
~ "Listen. I know you hate me, but we're stuck together now. I hate you too, by the way. We may as well not be complete enemies." I say, frustrated.

Michael:
~ I grin widely as I walk to Dreamfeather's side. I take a deep breath and swing my leg over her back. I heave myself up the rest of the way.

Serilda:
~ "Ooh! How about the beach!" I say happily.

Arone:
~ I snort, wrinkle my nose and say, "I don't talk to trash. Or humans for that matter. However, I'll pretend you're a sentient being and agree to your terms." I say.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 June 2019 at 12:31 AM

Dreamfeather:
I take off into the air. It’s a little heavier than I thought, but I think I could take it. I wanted to show Michael that I could fly at the speed of light for a few moments, but he probably wanted to explore first. “Where do you want to land?” I ask him.

Ashlynn:
“Sure! That sounds fun,” I say. “Could you lead the way? I’m not exactly the most familiar with this place,”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 June 2019 at 10:09 AM

Michael:
~ I grin widely. "I don't know, why don't you choose a place?" I call over the wind.

Serilda:
~ "Yup! Follow me." I say, standing up and bouncing into the forest toward the beach.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 June 2019 at 10:16 AM

Dreamfeather:
"Mind if we stop at the place I live around?" I ask.

Ashlynn:
I follow Serilda to the beach.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 June 2019 at 10:18 AM

Kadienne~
I glance over at Samael and Zarina who were having very ‘important’ talks with their dragons. ”Hey, Gaia, Arone, and Anvindr, what do you think about sticking together? It might be easier that way since your humans don’t understand you. If you want to do something else, though, that’s fine with me.” I ask. ”Also, how many of you don’t mind the humans riding on your back?”

Samael-
I wasn’t sure what Arone said, but it sounded like he might agree. He wasn't trying to kill me. I give Kadienne a questioning look. “He said a few things, but the most important thing is that he will agree to your terms,” she says.

Jaiyana~
I follow Nightecho, but stop when we get to the forest. “Wait, so you just expect me to follow you into the strange forest alone?” I didn’t have any weapons and I was feeling a bit skittish. I was also feeling hesitant to leave my team. What if they needed me for something? “I’ll follow you for about 20 minutes, but if it’s not worth my time, I’m coming back,” I say and continue following the dragon.

Willow-
“Sure, I guess I can,” I reply. I grow to the size of a small horse. “Would you like to ride my back? I… I can’t fly, though.”

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 June 2019 at 10:25 AM

Gaia:
"No, I don't mind," I tell Kadienne.

Nightecho:
What, did she think I was gonna lead her to her death or something? I decide to go to one of the clearings in the forest and see if Jaiyana would like it.

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 June 2019 at 11:13 AM

"That's okay." Iris says. She climbs onto his back and smiles to herself. He's so soft!

"There's no way I'm letting a human on my back." Anvindr growls.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 June 2019 at 7:31 PM

Sabrina yawned and sat down on the dirt. It seemed like some of her fellow team mates could understand dragons. Pffft, that would've been useful down in that ditch.

Lyralth relaxed in the shade of a nearby tree, but suddenly tensed up. Wait...she sensed a presence near her cave. She burst out of the forest with a roar and flapped wildly. She had

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 June 2019 at 6:45 PM

Gaia:
Even though Kadienne was going to have us stick together, I still wonder how we're going to communicate.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 June 2019 at 3:31 PM

Kadienne~
I laugh nervously. "I didn't think so. That's okay, she can ride with me and Ayla-Soliel," I say. "Arone, what do you think?" I ask. Lalei could get bigger to hold more people, so if Arone didn't want to carry a human around, that would be fine with us. I stare at Lryalth when she starts to make a fuss. I wasn't sure if there was something wrong or if she was just being a... well... a fire dragon.

(Fire dragons don't have a good rep with my characters XD. Willow doesn't like them either for obvious reasons, being a nature dragon and all.)

Samael-
I watch the dragon warily. What was going on with it? Kadienne didn't seem nervous, so I make sure not to show my nervousness either.

Jaiyana~
I follow the dragon. I wonder where he was taking me.

Willow-
I start to walk through the forest. "Where do you want me to take you? What do you want to see most?" I ask. I had a few ideas, but I wanted to know what kind of things Iris liked.

1,467 posts

robinn • 5 June 2019 at 4:18 PM

"Hmm, I'm not sure. Do you have any cool looking scenery, like a waterfall?" Iris asks.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 June 2019 at 5:31 PM

Nightecho:
I keep walking until I see the clearing. The ground is covered with flowering plants and there's a small waterfall and a stream. It's mostly sheltered with trees, but there are a few rays of sunlight that manage to creep through the foliage. I sit down and look at Jaiyana to see what she thinks of it.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 June 2019 at 3:35 PM

Willow-
"We have a lot of cool scenery," I reply. "I think I know a place I can take you." I run through the forest until we get to a mountain area. "I have to climb a little. How do you feel about heights?"

Jaiyana~
It was a very beautiful place and it takes all of my will to keep a neutral expression on my face. I walk over to the stream and dip my hand the water. It felt refreshing. I turn back to Nightecho. "Do dragons play?" I ask.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 June 2019 at 4:52 PM

"I don't mind them." Iris says. "I have a question, why can some humans understand dragons but others can't?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 June 2019 at 5:44 PM

Nightecho:
I nod my head. What did Jaiyana want now?

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 June 2019 at 7:30 PM

Lyralth flew down to her cave. She sniffed around. Intruders. There was the smell of human...

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 June 2019 at 3:44 PM

Willow-
I hated it when people asked questions. I had to talk more. I start to climb up the mountain. "It's a defense. Only those who have saved a dragon or those who have a pure heart and never want to hurt dragons can understand us. That way if there are humans who might have bad intentions, all we have to do is speak to them and we'll know to stay away," I reply. I made it to the place I wanted to take Iris. It was a cliff overlooking the ocean. Coming from the mountain was a waterfall that hit the cliff we were on and continued to the ocean.

Jaiyana~
"What type of games do you play? Do you try to kill each other?" I ask. It wasn't a real question. I figured saying that would annoy Nightecho. I was trying to learn his body language. I might not be able to understand his language, but I can find other ways to know what he was thinking.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 June 2019 at 5:19 PM

Nightecho:
"Why in the world would we want to kill each other?!" I growl at Jaiyana. I had temporarily forgotten that she couldn't understand me, so I just shake my head.

1,467 posts

robinn • 7 June 2019 at 5:41 PM

"A pure heart, huh." Iris says softly. That doesn't really sound like me, she thought. She looks up and gasps at the sight of the waterfall. "This is amazing!" She says excitedly.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 June 2019 at 1:44 PM

(sorry I haven't been on in so long, it's hard to catch up.)

Zarina:
~ I roll my eyes, looking back toward Kadienne. How could she speak the dragons' language? Had she really been here that long?

Michael:
~ : "I don't mind. I'd actually like to see where you live. I've never seen anything like this island, or anything like where dragons live." I call over the wind.

Arone:
~ "Of course not. I'd rather carry them by their shirts in my mouth. I will never in a thousand years let a human on my back... Other than you, Kadienne." I say. I flick my tail.

Serilda:
~ I look behind me to make sure Ashlynn was following, then hurry onto the beach sand. It was nice and warm.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 June 2019 at 2:44 PM

Dreamfeather:
I nod at Michael and then start diving towards the ground. I land softly in front of a waterfall and let Michael down. "There's a cave behind the waterfall, and that's where me and Nightecho live," I say.

Ashlynn:
I follow Serilda onto the beach. "What do you wanna do now?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 June 2019 at 11:11 AM

Jaiyana~
Hm. I wonder if that was him being angry or annoyed. I would guess angry. "And do you have friends or are dragons really unsociable?"

Willow-
"Well, at least a heart that doesn't want to hurt dragons. I'm not sure if that's considered pure for humans," I say. Since it seemed Iris and her team had come to harm us, I was assuming it wasn't. "You like it? Do you have stuff like this where you live?" I unfurl my wing so Iris can slide down it.

Kadienne~
I smile at Arone. "Okay, Samael Griffin can ride on Ayla-Soliel as well," I say. I switch to English and turn to the humans. "I am going to take you somewhere with the dragons. Samael Griffin and Zarina Candleshade are going to ride with me.” Lalei grows a little bigger to carry the extra person. I climb onto her back.

Samael-
I hesitate only for the slightest second. If I refused to ride a dragon, there was a chance the others would as well. Kadienne holds her hand out to help me up on the dragon. I ignore it and climb up behind her.

Ayla-Soliel~
I wait for the Zarina to climb onto my back. “Where should we take them?” I ask. ”The dragon nursery? It’s well guarded and I don’t see how even these humans can resist baby dragons.” Kadienne replies. “Does anyone object to us taking the humans to the dragon nursery?” I ask the others.