Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 12 May 2019 at 4:08 PM

Gaia:
"Of course I would," I say. "When will you need me?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 12 May 2019 at 5:56 PM

'"Hello?" Sabrina called. "Is anyone here?" She looked nervously at the dragon. She couldn't blame her if she decided to try to kill her, as Sabrina had tried the same. But the dragon mostly looked bored.

Lyralth's heart thumped. What if they were never found. She could, of course, eat the human, but she wasn't that heartless. That would be a backup plan. She had to show no weakness, though.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 3:44 PM

Kadienne~
"Now that it's all finished, I better go get the humans and tell them the plan," I say. I look up at the humans and see that one seems to be missing. Oh... I should have had a guard watching them... And maybe it would have been a good idea to take away their weapons... I walk over to them. "Where is that one girl?" I ask. "She has black hair. I don't know her name."

Jaiyana~
I wasn't sure if I should tell Kadienne where Sabrina was. What if she got in trouble? I told Sabrina to be back in 15 minutes. Maybe we should stall for her. I look over at the others helplessly. Normally, I would know what to do, but now my head was spinning.

Samael-
I finally notice that one of our group was missing. "Where is Sabrina?" I ask. I give Jaiyana a stern look, but it softens quickly when I see her. She looks like she's about to pass out. "Sit down Jaiyana. You deserve a rest." I turn my gaze over to Iris. They were close. She would probably know. "Do you know?" I ask her.

Ayla-Soliel~
"We could use you know," I say. "The other dragons should be arriving shortly." I glance over at Kadienne and hear that one of the kids is missing. "In fact, we may need your help to find one of the humans."

(wigglytuff, I forgot to ask, but would Dreamfeather be interested in guarding a human? I just assumed since Nightecho said okay that Dreamfeather would be doing it.)

1,467 posts

robinn • 13 May 2019 at 4:04 PM

"She said she was going for a walk, but she's been gone for a while now..." Iris becomes a little worried. "What if something's happened to her?"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 May 2019 at 5:10 PM

(Yup, it'd be okay 😊)

Gaia:
I nod. I step into the clearing where some of the others are. "I can help you find the missing human, too," I say.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 13 May 2019 at 6:39 PM

Kadienne~
"Humans, gosh, some of them are such squirrels," I say. I was really glad humans couldn't understand Draconic. I had more things to say about them. I was really frustrated that this was happening. "I'm more worried about the dragons she could have injured," I say. I hear Nature laughing inside my head. You haven't been this frustrated since... Well, you've never been this frustrated, she says. Don't worry. I will help you find her. You're going to want to take a nature dragon with you. "I will go find her. You all stay here and don't do anything, unless you think you can actually do something to help me," I say to the humans. "I'm going to need a nature dragon to come with me. I want the remaining dragons here to guard the humans. Nightecho, please check on Dreamfeather for me." Nature starts to tell me where to go.

Samael-
I decide staying silent would be the best action to take. "Okay, we won't," I say. I didn't think it would be the best course of action to attack the dragons now.

Ayla-Soliel~
I nod at Kadienne. I walk over to the humans. I'd like to see them try anything.

Willow-
I look over at the other nature dragon. Would she volunteer to help? I wasn't sure I would be much help. Of course, I wasn't much help as a guard either.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 13 May 2019 at 8:51 PM

(By the way, can dragons understand human language?)
Sabrina sighed as she waited for help to arrive. A thump as the dragon's tail hit the ground. Sabrina's head swiveled around to look at her. The red dragon stood up and gave her a pointed look, then started walking to the dark tunnel that promised either salvation or starvation.

Lyralth looked to see if the girl was following her. She was. They needed to start looking for a way out, not sit there like helpless hatchlings. Her shadow power might work.... No. She would not use it. Plus the fact that she sensed a water source near wouldn't help.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 13 May 2019 at 11:13 PM

(Yes, I think so. Humans can only understand what a dragon is saying if they start to trust each other, I believe. Correct me if I'm wrong please 😋)

Nightecho:
"I will," I say. I decide to put a little bit of my trust with Kadienne, since she was kind to the dragons and even the humans. But if she showed any evidence of siding with the humans... I would probably go after her for betrayal. She seems sincere, though. Next to me, Dreamfeather starts to stir.

Dreamfeather:
"What happened?" I ask Nightecho. He starts to explain a few things to me. It seemed like nothing really bad happened, other than the fact that one of the humans and one of the dragons got lost.

Gaia:
I see a small nature dragon with tattered wings. He seemed hesitant about going to help find the missing human and dragon. "You should go," I say, giving him a tiny nudge.

Ashlynn:
I was bored, so I volunteered to help. "I can go with you if you want to," I offer. I wanted to know this place a little better, and it was dangerous to explore on my own.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 14 May 2019 at 4:56 PM

(Sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been busy. Can someone catch me up?)

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 May 2019 at 6:45 PM

(That’s right.)

Kadienne~
I hesitate. I hadn’t actually expected any of the humans to volunteer to help. “Okay, that’s fine,” I finally reply. “Samael Griffin, when I get back I expect all your weapons to be in a pile or you can say hi to my dragon,” I demand, with a slight smile at the last statement. “Follow me,” I tell Ashlynn. I start to walk into the forest.

Samael-
I sigh. Obviously, this girl was not as helpless as I had thought at first. She was a very capable person when she wanted to be. I turn to my teammates. “You heard her. Get your weapons.” I grab my sword, dagger, and crossbow and throw them into the start of a pile.

Jaiyana~
Without really thinking, I lie down in the grass and start to doze off. I could get my weapons later.

Ayla-Soliel~
I use a wing to hide my smile. I loved it when Kadienne got like this. It was very amusing.

Willow-
I look over at Kadienne and then back at the other nature dragon. “Oh…O-okay. I guess so… thank you,” I say. I run over to Kadienne and walk next to her.

(Sabrina went on a walk and tried to attack Lryalth. They’re trapped in a cave. Kadienne is going to go find them with Ashlynn and Willow.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 May 2019 at 6:56 PM

Ashlynn:
I decide to keep my weapon on me just until we found Sabrina and the missing dragon. I start to follow Kadienne.

Gaia:
I smile at Willow. "Good luck," I call after him.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 14 May 2019 at 9:31 PM

(Yeah, Sabrina is a little bit to reckless, and Lyralth a little bit to proud)
Lyralth glared at the human trailing behind her. Weak. Why did she decide to spare the weakling again? Oh yeah, she hadn't wanted to disappoint her fellow dragons. Well maybe she should just do herself a favor and ditch the human. "Faster," she growled in draconic.
Sabrina trudged along. "What, I can't understand you Big Red." The dragon growled again. "I take you don't like that nickname." The dragon nodded. Sabrina smirked, "Too bad." The red dragon growled again.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 14 May 2019 at 10:32 PM

Nightecho:
"We have to trust Kadienne and the humans for now," I whisper to Dreamfeather.

Dreamfeather:
"Okay," I say casually. I rarely held grudges and didn't really have any trust issues, which sometimes annoyed Nightecho. He rolled his eyes at me.
"But always stay alert. You never know when they might turn against us," He adds.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 15 May 2019 at 11:40 AM

Kadienne~
I lead Ashlynn and Willow into the forest. Nature told me where to go. I stop at a cliff area. There was a small cave with rocks covering most of the opening. “Stop,” I say. I walk over to the cave. “Hello? Is anyone in there?” I call.

Samael-
I look over at the yellow dragon who was watching us intently. I walk into the cave where I left Jaiyana’s backpack. I grab her throwing knives. I inch around the two dragons in the cave, recognizing the black dragon as the one who hurt Jaiyana. I place Jaiyana’s knives into the pile. The yellow dragon’s gaze had never left me that whole time.

Ayla-Soliel~
I could tell I was making the leader, Samael, nervous. I almost smile. That was what I wanted.

Willow-
I dip my head at Gaia in thanks before we leave into the forest. I finally know why Kadienne needed a nature dragon. I could shrink small enough to fit into the small opening or grow big enough to move the rocks. It struck me as strange that Kadienne knew exactly where to go and what she would need. That was really coincidental and I wondered how she had done it. I glance over at the human who I was standing next to. I make a squeak of fear when I see that she still has her sword and inch away from her a bit.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 15 May 2019 at 3:49 PM

"Hey, do you hear anything?" Sabrina said as she turned around to stare at where they had been coming from. But the unfriendly dragon was still walking ahead. "Guess it was my imagination," Sabrina muttered to herself.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 15 May 2019 at 10:30 PM

Ashlynn:
"Oh, hello," I say to the small dragon. He seems to be scared of me. "Don't worry, I'm not here to hurt anyone. If you're wondering, I just brought my sword until we find the human and dragon that went missing," I'm still not exactly sure if dragons could understand me, but it was worth a try.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 May 2019 at 11:08 AM

(Shadowdragon, was it okay If Kadienne, Willow, and Ashlynn found Sabrina and Lryalth or did you have something planned?)

Kadienne~
I frown. Nature had told me they would be here. Maybe I hadn't been loud enough or maybe they had walked on. I glance back over at Willow and Ashlynn. They seemed fine. Willow seemed a little nervous, but I'd noticed that just seemed to be how the little nature dragon was.

Samael-
I sit down next to Jaiyana, watching the others in my group. I suddenly wonder why I'd let Ashlynn go with Kadienne. What if it was a trap. I suddenly wished I'd had one of the others in my group go, like Zarina or Iris. A sudden thought comes to me. "Iris, do you even have any weapons?" I ask. The girl definitely didn't seem as motivated as the rest of us. It was almost like she didn't want to kill any of the dragons. I wondered why.

Ayla-Soliel~
I look up at the skies for a moment. The other dragons should be coming back soon.

(If you could bring your dragons back soon that would be great. I think the only ones who are still out and about are Anvindr and wingedfox's dragons. Please, correct me if I'm wrong.)

Willow-
I stare at the human and tilt my head curiously. Why would she need her sword? Kadienne never carried around any weapons. And why wasn't she here to hurt anyone? It seemed like that's why her group had come. I knew the girl wouldn't be able to understand me, but I wanted to ask my questions. I look over at Kadienne. She was climbing up on a rock so she could peek into the little opening. I hesitate. "Can you ask her why she seem more friendly? Her group came here to hurt us," I say. Kadienne repeats what I say in English. I turn back to Ashlynn.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 May 2019 at 11:45 AM

"I have a dagger and a bow..." Iris's voice trails off. She couldn't concentrate. She couldn't stop worrying about Sabrina.

(Anvindr never left)

Anvindr paces around, glaring at the humans. He wanted them to realize that the were not welcomed here.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 May 2019 at 2:28 PM

Zarina:
~ I sigh and start absentmindedly shredding a twig on the ground with my knife. "Can you use them?" She asked, wanting to know if she wasn't just carrying weight for no reason. She pulled her hair back and tied it into a tight braid.

Michael:
~ I hum along to my music.

Serilda:
~ I roll around in my nest restlessly. I wanted to get back to the others faster than i was right now. I look around and see my parents by our black fire, chatting about something. I get up and run back to the others.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 May 2019 at 3:12 PM

"Yes I can." Iris says. She actually did pretty well in training, but using them on a living creature was completely different.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 May 2019 at 3:23 PM

Zarina:
~ "That's good." I say.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 16 May 2019 at 3:41 PM

(Yeah, you can find them)
Lyralth stopped at a clearing in the cave. She stretched her wings as far as she could, then yawned and sat down. "I'm taking a break. You go on ahead," she growled in draconic. Surprisingly the human acted as she understood and walked ahead.
Sabrina left the lazy dragon. She would scout ahead for a while. And what's more, the dragon was trying to annoy her by speaking in another language.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 May 2019 at 5:51 PM

Ashlynn:
"I-I don't know. Maybe that's just how I am?" I stutter. I decide not to tell them that the others were here to kill them. I assume that the dragons would probably try to kill us. If any one of us died, then it'd be my fault.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 May 2019 at 8:30 PM

Kadienne~
I decide to break up the some-what awkward conversation that Willow and Ashlynn were having. "I'm positive they're in here," I say. Nature hasn't steered me wrong yet. "Willow, can you grow big enough to unblock the entrance?"

Willow-
I turn away from Ashlynn and nod. I hardly ever got that big, but I knew I could do it. I walk over to the rocks and Kadienne leaps down and walks over to Ashlynn. I start to get bigger. I knock the rocks away with my tail. I open my wing and point it downward so Kadienne and Ashlynn can slide down into the cave. "Thank you," Kadienne says. She walks over to me and gracefully slides down my wing. "Your turn Ashlynn!" she calls.

Samael-
"I don't know why my mom would have appointed you on this mission if you couldn't use your weapons," I say. As harsh as it might sound, it was true. "They won't be much use to us now that we have to give them up though."

Ayla-Soliel~
Serilda comes. "Hello," I say to the young dragon. "You're not too nervous about guarding a human, right?" I wanted to make sure everyone was at least a little comfortable with it.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 May 2019 at 12:36 AM

Ashlynn:
"Thanks," I say, smiling to Willow. I slide down the enlarged nature dragon's wing after Kadienne. Surprisingly, Willow felt soft, just like moss.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 17 May 2019 at 9:26 AM

Kadienne~
I look around the dark cave. "Call for your friend," I tell Ashlynn. "Sabrina! Are you in here?!" I shout. I start to walk deeper into the cave, looking for signs that someone was in here before us.

Willow-
I shrink down to my normal size and follow Kadienne. I wouldn't be able to help at calling for the human. I wasn't sure I even knew how to shout.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 May 2019 at 9:59 AM

Ashlynn:
"Sabrina!" I call out into the echoey cave. I wasn't sure what the lost dragon's name was, so I hoped that they were together.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 17 May 2019 at 12:27 PM

Zarina:
~ Ouch. Harsh. I think. "He has a point. And I won't give up all my weapons. I want to keep at least one knife." I say, putting down the stick I was mangling.

Serilda:
~ "I'm fine with it. A little nervous because I trust all of them exactly none, but I'll do it." I say.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 17 May 2019 at 3:35 PM

Sabrina heard her name being called. Was help there? "I"m here, where are you?" she called.

Lyralth folded her wings around herself. Maybe she should take a nap while she had a chance.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 17 May 2019 at 5:52 PM

Ashlynn:
"Can you try to follow our voice?" I call back. "Oh, and is the dragon with you as well?"