Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 May 2019 at 9:14 AM

Samael-
There were so many dragons now. "Jaiyana, stay and take care of these two," I say. I quickly put my dagger away and bring out my sword. This weapon would probably be better in this scenerio. I really wished I had my crossbow, but it was still in my bookbag. I run over to the dragon who had roared (Lryalth) and stand in front of it off to the side a bit, my sword pointed at it.

Jaiyana~
I nod at Samael as he runs away. I hold my throwing knife in front of me as I stare at the dragon. So, this was a dragon. The species that killed my parents. I was finally going to get revenge. I ready my knife, but there was something about the way this dragon stood over the other dragon. Could he actually care? Did dragons actually have feelings? These thoughts made me falter in throwing my knife.

Willow-
I stare at the humans in front of me. Two had swords and one had knives. I felt paralyzed with fear. "Please, don't hurt me. Please don't hurt me," I squeal, knowing full well they wouldn't understand me.

(I'll wait a little before bring Kadienne and Ayla-Soliel into this.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 May 2019 at 10:20 AM

Nightecho:
I fired another dark ball towards the girl with the knife.

Ashlynn:
"Wait! No!" I try to jump in front of Jaiayana. Luckily, hitting it with my sword is enough to set it off track and it crashes into a rock instead of us. "I-I don't want to hurt you," I say quietly to the dragon.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 May 2019 at 10:40 AM

Iris backs up into a tree. There were really dragons here, and we were expected to kill them. She shakily pulls her dagger out of her bag.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 May 2019 at 3:54 PM

Zarina:
~ I stomped along the path, looking for more dragons.

Serilda:
~ I pant and slowly follow the redheaded girl. What was she snooping around for?

Arone:
~ I couldn't stand to watch my own get killed by humans, so I beat my wings harder and blast air at the humans.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 May 2019 at 4:41 PM

Ashlynn:
I feel wind beating down on me from above. I hold onto a tree branch and look up, seeing another dragon. "There's no way we can win this fight unless we make peace!" I try telling the others. "There are too many dragons and more are coming,"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 May 2019 at 5:18 PM

Michael:
~ "Zarina's too far away, she's probably looking for dragons and didn't hear, but I AGREE!!!" I shout over the wind. I drop my knife and hold onto a tree.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 May 2019 at 6:03 PM

Ashlynn:
I hear a faint clang over the wind and Michael's voice. I take a breath of partial relief. At least one of us agreed with me. I drop my sword to show the dragons that I wasn't here to cause any harm. I didn't really care what the others thought of me; they could do whatever they wanted to to me.

Nightecho:
Some of them are surrendering? I think, confused. Just moments ago, they were trying to kill us. Two of them drop their weapons, but one of them is still standing in front of me with her knives. "You'll have to kill me first if you want to kill any other dragon," I growl, even though I know the humans can't understand me.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 4 May 2019 at 7:11 PM

(wigglytuff, I don't mind if Jaiyana gets injured. Just saying...)

Jaiyana~
I glance over at Ashlynn and Michael. I'd expect this from Michael, but Ashlynn? No. She was my friend. I'd thought she was loyal. I turn away from her and back to the dragon. I was still hesitant to hurt a dragon who was protecting their friend, but the dragons showed no mercy for my parents. I couldn't show it for them. I throw the knife, but whizzes by the dragon's head. It was probably the wind messing with my aim. I grab another one and ready it.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 4 May 2019 at 7:45 PM

Zarina:
~ A knife thudded in a tree near my arm. I whirl around and see Jaiyana winding up for another throw. I glare at her and yank the knife out of the tree. She may not have been aiming for me, but still. She could have hit me. I stomp back toward the group, my hair whipping around my face.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 May 2019 at 8:03 PM

(You can hit Nightecho or Dreamfeather as well, it's ok you can just act it out with your character I don't mind for now 😊)

Ashlynn:
It looked like that Jaiyana would be harder to convince. I hoped that the others had heard me.

Nightecho:
I began to charge towards the girl with the knife with my horns.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 4 May 2019 at 9:41 PM

Lyralth let out another roar and lunged at one of the kids, fire spewing from her mouth.

Sabrina twisted out of the way, fire singing her arm. She winced. This was a fight she could not win, but she would not go down without a fight. She scraped the edge of her sword against the hard scales of the crimson dragon. "Is that all you got!?" she yelled.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 May 2019 at 9:49 PM

Dreamfeather:
I watched the fight helplessly. I wish I could help, or at least fly away, but I was still dazed and didn’t have the energy to even stand up. Stay safe, everyone, I think. I didn’t feel like talking. Especially you, Nightecho. You always get yourself into these things.

Serenity:
I emerge from my hiding spot and try to flood the place with water to stop the fight.

1,467 posts

robinn • 4 May 2019 at 10:07 PM

Iris tries to hide from the chaos surrounding her. I didn't sign up for this! She curls up and wishes for it to be all over.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 May 2019 at 12:27 AM

Zarina:
~ I see a small white dragon. It wasn't directly in view, and I guessed that it was the white flash I'd seen. I looked at it out of the corner of my eye, but not directly.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 May 2019 at 10:36 AM

Jaiyana ~
The dragon charges at me. I try to duck out of the way, but miscalculate. His horns create a long cut in my side. I cry out in pain and fall to the ground, hitting my head on a rock. Everything goes black.

Samael-
I turn away from the fire dragon when I hear someone cry out. I search for whoever was hurt. All I could feel was dread. No. "Jaiyana!" I shout. I rush over to her and frantically check for a pulse. Jaiyana had always annoyed me, but she's always been there. I had wanted her to come on the trip. I had asked my mother to let her come. If something happened to her, it would be my fault. I sigh with relief when I feel a pulse. I turn to the dragon who hurt her. "You hurt her and now your going to be the first to die," I say, but before I can do anything, I hear a dragon roar. Only, it sounded different. It almost sounded...human.

Kadienne~
I take the hood of my cloak off and jump out of the bushes. "STOP!" I shout. My voice echoes through the forest.

Ayla-Soliel~
I grow to my regular size and stand next to Kadienne. Kadienne puts a hand on me for comfort.

(If your dragons haven't seen Kadienne, they've at least heard about her before. Same goes for Ayla-Soliel. Also, they don't know about Kadienne's dragon side.)

Willow-
I'm so relieved to see Kadienne. I forget all about my shyness and run to her. I hop up onto her back and hold on tightly. I peer at the humans and dragons fighting over her shoulder.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 5 May 2019 at 12:14 PM

Zarina:
I freeze when I hear the voice. A girl comes out of the bushes. Who was she? I pulled out my twin daggers. What did she want?

Michael:
Someone shouted something like ''Stop!!'' and I look up. The voice didn't sound like one of us. I look around the tree and see a girl there. "Who are you?" I ask. Was she friend or foe?

Serilda:
At the sound of Kadienne I visibly relax. I run over to her feet, trembling nervously. The humans were terrifying. But she was here cnow. We would all be OK.

Arone:
~ I stop flying and swoop down to a tree near Kadienne.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 May 2019 at 12:17 PM

Nightecho:
As I hear Kadienne’s voice, I take a step back, still furious. “Humans killed my parents and almost everyone I knew and loved,” I had the urge to charge into the humans again, but I stopped myself.

Dreamecho:
Thank the heavens Kadienne came to stop this mess, I think, looking up.

5 posts

dinowhisperer • 5 May 2019 at 12:42 PM

A small dark green dragon named Gayl was creeping in the forest,not knowing what to do.The squeals of her siblings before their death still echoed in her head.She remembered vividly the horrors she saw of how humans raided her home, and murdered her brother and sister.She remembered how they were killed with one blow of a crude looking dagger...thank Grodin that I survived, she thought.Suddenly,Gayl was flung into the air as a net scooped her up and captured her! Later, after hours of gnawing and clawing at the net that kept her captive,Gayl eventually gave up, and hung there with a small ray of hope,that someone will come,and rescue her...

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 5 May 2019 at 4:09 PM

Sabrina's eyes widened. There was a human among the dragons. "Who...are you?"

Lyralth hissed but backed off after swiping at the humans in front of her again. So the rumors were true. There was a half-dragon. Well she could kind of relate(half shadow half fire).

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 May 2019 at 6:01 PM

(I don't think the dragons know that Kadienne is half dragon)

Ashlynn:
There was a girl standing near the dragons. She seemed to... live on the island. She didn't wear any shoes but she could speak English.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 5 May 2019 at 7:32 PM

(Yeah, the dragons don't know Kadienne is half-dragon yet.)

Kadienne~
I look at the humans curiously. Here they were, hurting the dragons, invading our home, and they wanted to know who I was. I smile at the dragons that had come over to me. I turn back to the humans. "Who are you? Why have you come?" I ask them. "Kadienne, you need to speak English," Lalei whispers to me. I nod. "Grro-" Lalei nudges me. I was still speaking Draconic. "Who are you? Why have you come?" I ask, this time in English.

Samael-
I start at the girl, too shocked to say anything. She seemed to live here. She was speaking Draconic, but she was human. Why were the dragons being friendly to her? "I'm Samael Griffin," I say. There was no point hiding it. The girl stares at me. She seems so curious and I can tell she hasn't seen humans in a long time. "You have a long name. Is that normal for humans?" I don't know what to say to this. She turns to the others. "What are your names?" She asks.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 5 May 2019 at 8:20 PM

Ashlynn:
"I'm Ashlynn," I say, waving. "Do you live here?" I ask awkwardly.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 May 2019 at 8:56 AM

Kadienne~
“That is not such a long name,” I mumble after hearing Ashlynn’s name. Ayla-Soliel nudges me. “I don’t think we should be asking their names,” she whispers. I look at her and an understanding runs through me. I turn back to the humans. “My name is Kadienne. I live here and am a friend to the dragons. You have shown that you are here to hurt or even kill the dragons, so I am going to have to take you as prisoners.”

Samael-
I slowly reach for the throwing knife that Jaiyana dropped. “I will help heal your injured,” Kadienne adds. I look down at Jaiyana. Her wound was still bleeding and she had already lost a lot of blood. I look over at all the dragons. We’d have to surrender. “Fine, we surrender,” I say. I glance over at my teammates. We were surrendering, but we weren’t giving up on our mission completely, not yet.

Ayla-Soliel~
Kadienne doesn’t seem to know what to do now that they surrendered. She frantically whispers questions to me in Draconic. Kadienne had handled it this far. I would take the rest. I turn to the other dragons. “I expect all dragons that were part of this fight come with us. Circle around the humans. We will take them to my home,” I say. “If you are injured, please come to Kadienne. She can help you.”

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 May 2019 at 10:03 AM

Nightecho:
I hoist Dreamfeather onto my back and then start to follow Kadienne and Ayla-Soliel.

Ashlynn:
Prisoners? I think. This mission was going to take a lot longer than I expected. At least we didn't die yet.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 May 2019 at 10:27 AM

Iris was watched from a distance behind some trees. It seemed like the fighting had stopped and a strange girl had shown up. And did she say she was going take us as prisoners? She hoped she hasn't been spotted yet. Iris hears a low growl from above. A dragon was glaring down at her from the trees.

Anvindr leaps down from the tree. The human looks too scared to even fight back. He knocks her down with a gust of wind holds her down with his claws. The human screams.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 May 2019 at 12:58 PM

Zarina
~ I whirled around as the dragon pounced on Iris. "Oh no you don't." I ran over to Iris's side and punched the dragon in the snout. I looked over my shoulder at Kadienne and called, "Zarina Candleshade."

Michael:
~ "I'm Michael. Last names don't really matter that much." I say, waving.

Serilda:
~ I walk around Kadienne to the other side of her. I was still nervous.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 May 2019 at 6:54 PM

(Oh, ok)
"Sabrina," she grunts as she threw a dagger at the dragon near Iris and walked over, ignoring the stare of the red dragon on her back. This battle was not in her favor. Prisoner was better than dead, at least.

Lyralth snarls one last time before stalking after the others.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 May 2019 at 7:15 PM

Iris scrambles to her feet and backs away from the dragon. "Thanks." She says to Sabrina and Zarina. Her voice shaking.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 May 2019 at 7:16 PM

Kadienne~
I stare at the humans. "Why are some of your names so long and others are short? What's a last name?" I ask. Ayla-Soliel nudges me. " Oh right. Stop attacking the dragons. They don't like that. Dragons should do the same for humans," I say. I start to walk away. "Follow me," I say.

Samael-
I grab Jaiyana and follow Kadienne. It was a little awkward, she was a little big and this was really a two person no , but she was light so that made it easier. Kadienne turns and sees me. "Do you need help? I can have one of the dragons carry her." I shake my head. "I've got it, " I say, gruffly. I didn't trust this girl or her dragons.

Willow-
I was still clinging to Kadienne's back. I look at the humans. Some of them seemed more mean than others.

Ayla-Soliel~
Kadienne was leading the group, so I decide to stay behind and make sure everyone follows. I keep an eye out for stragglers.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 6 May 2019 at 8:26 PM

Sabrina frowned but followed Kadienne. "No problem." She winced as her scratch from the red dragon brushed against a branch.

Lyralth walked near the cliff's shadows. Even though she didn't like the darkness, she couldn't help but bath in some shadows. The humans had inflicted some damage on her, which of course she wouldn't admit.