Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 1 May 2019 at 8:14 PM

Zarina:
I paddle a bit harder. Samael's boat was almost there. We were barely halfway.

Michael:
I could hear the lie in Jaiyana's voice and try to ignore it. "Hm." Was my only reply. I didn't feel like talking anymore. I paddle a bit harder.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 May 2019 at 8:37 PM

Sabrina took some paddles and started rowing. The island was steadily getting closer, and she could feel adrenaline in her veins.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 1 May 2019 at 10:03 PM

Ashlynn could see the island clearly now. She touched the handle of her sword, still sheathed in its scabbard, to make her feel safer. If only we could accomplish this mission without shedding any blood... She thought.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 May 2019 at 9:02 AM

Samael-
We reach the island. I hop out of the boat, getting my shoes a bit wet, and pull the boat up into the sand, so it doesn't drift away. I grab my backpack. There weren't any dragons around, yet. I glance over at Iris. "Need any help?" I ask.

Jaiyana~
I feel relieved that Michael was done talking. Now I could focus on getting to the island. We were almost there. Samael was there already and I figured he would already be scouting the area for dragons.

Kadienne~
I climb onto Lalei's back. She spreads her wings to fly. Wait, Kadienne! A voice says inside my head. It was Nature. "Wait," I tell Lalei. Nature? What's wrong? I think back. Go to the beach instead. Something is there. Be careful. Nature's presence leaves my mind. I look down at Lalei. "Nature says to go to the beach. I don't know what's there, but she said to be careful. We'll walk," I say.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 May 2019 at 10:19 AM

Ashlynn:
I start searching the shore for any signs of dragons. So far, I saw nothing.

(Is it ok if I play Serenity right now? She'll just be underwater and then she sees the boats if that's ok)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 May 2019 at 12:51 PM

Zarina:
~ I paddle up to the beach and jump out into the water. I lug the boat onto land and get my backpack out.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 May 2019 at 3:50 PM

Sabrina jumped out of the boat. She yawned and stretched a bit. That boat was sure cramped.

Lyralth startled awake, smoke wafting from her flared nostrils. She smelled something weird... She lifted her head, tired from months of slumbering. She got to her feet, careful to not trip over her tail as it coiled around her. Her burgundy scales rippled as she moved to the exit of her cave. Have any of the other dragons woke up? she wondered. Something is disrupting the island. She needed to find the problem...and extinguish it.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 May 2019 at 4:05 PM

(Everyone can start playing as their dragons now. There will be a language barrier at first. Dragons will be able to understand English, but won’t be able to speak it. The humans won’t understand the dragon’s language at first. If the humans help or save a dragon, they will understand the Draconic. I will tell you if your human has done something to understand the language.)

Samael-
The others are starting to land on the island. As I wait for Iris’s answer, I look around. I had to figure out where we should go. We couldn’t stay out in the open like this.

Jaiyana~
I get as close to the sand as I can then I jump out and pull the boat into the sand. My shoes were wet and so were my legs. I grab my backpack and walk onto the beach. I keep an eye out for dragons, but so far, there weren’t any.

Kadienne~
(She can speak Draconic because of being dragon/human. Whenever she speaks it, I will make sure to italicize her words, so there isn't any confusion.)

I quickly, but quietly, walk to the beach. I peer through the bushes and almost gasp at what I see. ”Humans, like me,” I say. I look over at Lalei. ”Why are they here? When was the last time humans were here?” I ask her.
“Mm, 100-200 years? Somewhere around there,” Lalei replies.
”Well, technically 11,” I say. I was teasing a little. Lalei gives me a confused look. ”I’m human and I’m here,” I explain.
“Oh…Yeah…Right...” she replies. I give her a puzzled glance and then turn back to the humans. They were like me, but so different. Like those things they wore on their feet. What were those? “Kadienne, let’s watch them for a bit, but I don’t think we should talk to them until we know why they’re here. The last time humans, besides you, were here, it was bad,” Lalei says. I nod in agreement.

Willow-
I was in my tree near Kadienne's cave. I watch as Kadienne and Ayla-Soliel go somewhere. This wasn't unusual, but something seemed different today. It seemed a little off.

1,467 posts

robinn • 2 May 2019 at 4:32 PM

"I'm fine, thanks." Iris replies to Samael. She steps off the boat into the sand and glances around the island.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 2 May 2019 at 5:24 PM

Zarina:
~ I look across the beach. It was almost too quiet. I take a deep breath and step farther onto the beach.

Michael:
~ The dragon's island. Wow. It's so... Majestic. I think as I get out of the boat.

Serilda:
~ I swim around in the water after the floaty things. Were they humans? Oh, I so badly wanted to see a real live human. What did they look like? Did they really have no claws or scales?

Arone:
~ I settle down a bit farther in my nest. It was about time I got some good rest.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 May 2019 at 5:35 PM

Ashlynn:
I jump off the boat and onto the sand. So far, I saw no dragons. There must be hundreds, maybe even thousands, of dragons on this island... I wonder how they expect us to kill them all, I think.

Serenity:
I do a loop de loop in the water and then head towards the shore to sunbathe. I see three dark objects floating in the surface, heading towards the island. What are those? I think. I swim around them and head towards the other side of the island so I can see what they are without being spotted. I hide behind a large boulder and peek around it to see. Inside each of the things are three small humans, presumably children. I quietly turn around and head towards the middle of the island where Gaia lives to warn her. I see her sleeping in a large tree. I prod her awake with my wing.
"There are humans on the island again!"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 2 May 2019 at 8:12 PM

Samael-
I nod at Iris and then turn to the others. "When you're ready, follow me into the forest," I say. I walk over to the edge of the forest. I could hear rustling coming from it, but I still didn't see any dragons.

Jaiyana~
I follow Samael to the forest. It was strange how it was so quiet. Could the dragons be hiding? I look around at the plant life. It was really beautiful here. Much more beautiful than where I lived.

Kadienne~
"Get smaller! " I whisper/screech at Lalei. The humans were getting close and I didn't want them to see us yet. " Didn't you inherit shrinking from your nature side? " I ask. Lalei responds by shrinking to the size of a squirrel. I wrap my cloak around me tighter and hide in the pushes.

Ayla-Soliel~.
There were dragons all around us in the forest, but they had all seen the humans and were hiding. They had decided it would be better to observe than to fight. I was feeling anxious. Why were these humans here? What would they do it they found any dragons or Kadienne? Did they know her secret?I

Willow-
I climb down my tree and walk through the forest. I was going to go find Kadienne and see what was going on. Of course, I had no intention in revealing myself.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 May 2019 at 9:39 PM

Ashlynn:
I follow the others into the forest and hear rustling in the bushes. I instinctively reach for my sword, but then I remember that the dragons might think of us as a danger if we showed any signs of a threat.

Gaia:
"They're children. Let them be for now," I say to Serenity. "If they've done no harm, we shouldn't do anything about them for now,"
"I'll stay close to the shore and see what they're up to," Serenity said.
"Then be careful," I say.

Serenity:
I nod and then find my way back towards the shore and hide in a tall tree where I can see everything below me but the children can't see me.

(Are you planning for the kids to encounter a dragon and fight? Or no violence?)

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 2 May 2019 at 10:51 PM

Sabrina looked around in wonder. The forest was pretty and peaceful. So different then what she had been prepared for.

Lyralth sniffed the air again. Ohhh.. humans. Kids to be exact. She crept down the mountain, making sure to be stealthy(comes from shadow side). Kids couldn't do any harm, she thought. Or maybe...
(Yah, are we having a fight scene?)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 2 May 2019 at 11:50 PM

Nightecho:
I woke up to a strange scent flooding my nostrils. Humans! I thought, alert. Frantically, I searched for Dreamfeather to make sure she was okay. Thankfully, she was still sleeping on the branch beneath me, I disturbed. I flew down from our tree and towards the human scent, ready for battle.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 May 2019 at 9:42 AM

(Yeah! There's definitely going to be a fight scene. I just don't want any deaths, but there can be injuries. I'm probably going to let you all decide when it happens too.)

Samael-
I continue walking through the forest. We had to find a safe place to set up camp. Maybe a small cave that's big enough for us, but too small for the dragons. "If you find a good place for camp, tell me," I say to the others.

Jaiyana~
I nod at Samael and keep walking. I pause when I hear a rustling above me. I look up and think I see a dragon tail above me, but it could also be a leaf. I was pretty sure it was just a leaf. I hurry to catch up with the others. I fall in step next to Ashlynn. "What do you think about this?" I ask her.

Kadienne~
I follow the humans quietly, watching their every move. I was amazed by them. "Those things on their backs, they look kind of like the bag I have for my herbs, but it's hanging on their back. They must be called Backbags, I whisper to Lalei. "And those things they wear on their feet are... Feethiders?"

Willow-
I freeze when I see humans. They were just kids, but humans were humans and they made me nervous. I wonder if Kadienne knows about them. I climb up a tree and follow them through the branches. One time, I accidentally let my tail dangle and I think one of them sees it. Luckily, my tail could pass for a leaf.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 May 2019 at 10:05 AM

Ashlynn:
"I'm not really sure what to say," I answer, half-honestly.

Dreamfeather:
I see Nightecho staring at something behind a bush. I playfully leap into him. "Hi!" I say. Instead of having the usual calm look on his face, he looks scared and troubled. I look up from him and see 9 human children. "Oops..." I say. Instead of escaping, I wanted to see what they could do.

Nightecho:
"Get out of here! They might be dangerous," I hiss to Dreamfeather. "I'm not taking any chances. I think they have weapons!"

1,467 posts

robinn • 3 May 2019 at 10:37 AM

Iris follows behind Samael into the forest. The forest was very quiet, almost too quiet.

Anvindr wakes up to all the other dragons rustling about. It seems like something is going on, but he didn't care enough to find out. He climbs up a large tree and falls back asleep.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 1:28 PM

Zarina:
~ I follow Samael and the others into the forest. It unsettled me how quiet everything was. I clutched my backpack tighter.

Michael:
~ I walk after the others, trying to walk qyietly.

Serilda:
~ I pop my head out of the water and look around. The beach seemed empty. I slowly crawl out of the water and run into the trees. My foot cracks a stick painfully loudly and I wince. I hear my parents calling and I ignore them.

Arone:
~ I yawn widely and look around the forest. It was a nice place we had here.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 May 2019 at 3:50 PM

Sabrina kept on seeing dragon tails out of the edge of her eye. Maybe she was going crazy. Oh god the paranoia from the others was spreading to her.

Lyralth crept into the forest. A rustle. She froze. A squirrel skittered by. Thank goodness. Something about the humans seemed off. They didn't seem as scared as they should. Why had they come? She stalked forward and... CRACK. A log she stepped on split. Lyralth froze. Had anyone heard that?

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 May 2019 at 3:57 PM

Samael-
I swirl around and peer into the forest when I hear the cracking noise. I gesture for everyone to pause. I couldn't see anything, but I sure did hear the noise. Was it a dragon? It could possibly be a different creature. I glance over at the others. Maybe they could see something. If not, we would keep moving.

Jaiyana~
"I understand. I'm not sure what to make of this either," I say to Ashlynn. "It's so pretty here. I'd expect it to be horrible. Just like the dragons." I make sure to speak quietly. If there were dragons around, I didn't want them to hear me. Samael stops. I hadn't heard or seen what happened since I had been talking. I look around us.

Kadienne~
I jump when I hear the cracking noise, rustling the bushes around me. I quickly move to a different spot with Lalei. I knew I wasn't the only one who had seen the humans. I probably was one of the only ones who was actually curious about the humans. A lot of dragons here distrusted humans.

Willow-
The human, who seemed to be the leader, stops moving. I feel myself getting nervous. Had they spotted me.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 4:32 PM

Zarina:
~ I pull out one of my daggers and looked around the forest. A bug couldn't have cracked those sticks. There was probably a dragon around here somewhere.

Michael:
~ I look around warily. Was there a dragon already?

Serilda:
~ I take a few steps closer to the humans.

Arone:
~ Wait. What were those sounds? Who was here? I stand up and spread my wings to take off into the air.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 May 2019 at 5:38 PM

Ashlynn:
I spot a two dragons, one black and one white, staring at me through a bush. I decide to keep quite because I don't want any violence.
Nightecho:
One of the humans spot us. She seems to have a weapon sheathed on her belt. "One of them spotted us already! Those humans are here to kill dragons, and I know it," I growl to Dreamfeather as I see one of them pull out a dagger. "Best to get rid of them as soon as we can," I step of out my hiding spot and start firing up a dark ball.

Dreamfeather:
"No! They might be harmless," I jump onto Nightecho. His shadow ball fires off randomly into the sky and explodes. I get up and look at the kids.

(You can have your character spot them and you can stab them or something it's ok xD I just want some tension to build up between the humans and Nightecho)

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 5:52 PM

Zarina:
~ I see the dark ball fire off into the sky and slash a few vines out of my way as I stomp toward the forest. Where had it come from?

Michael:
I jump when I see the darkness. Were there dragons here already?

Serilda:
~ I crouch into a tree hollow when i see the girl with the knife walk by.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 May 2019 at 6:10 PM

Nightecho:
As Dreamfeather pounces on me. I roll away and feel dazed. I try to stand up, but my head hurts and everything is dizzy. I strain to look up and I see a girl heading towards Dreamfeather.

Dreamfeather:
I'm barely conscious as I fall on the ground. Nightecho's shadow ball had grazed me in the back of the head and it made the world spin around me. I saw a girl with a weapon coming my way. She'll see me for sure... I think. White certainly stood out in a forest. I tried to get up but I couldn't do anything. I get one last glimpse of the world around be before I black out.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 8:21 PM

Zarina:
~ I see a flash of white out of the corner of my eye and my head turns to it. I feel like I should alert Samael, but another side of me screams louder. I sheath my knife and walk toward the flash of white I'd seen.

Michael:
~ I shift from foot to foot and take out my knife.

Serilda:
~ I see the girl walking toward Dreamfeather and make an impulsive decision. I jump out of my tree hollow and onto the girl's head. She yelps and tries to grab me. I yip loudly as she squeezes my tail and jump off her head into the bushes.

Arone:
~ I hear a loud noise that couldn't have come from any dragon and glide toward the sound.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 3 May 2019 at 8:55 PM

Samael-
I see the dragons. "Weapons out everyone!" I call. I bring out my dagger and walk next to Zarina. I look at the dragons. Two were injured and one just went flying into the bushes.

Jaiyana~
I grab my throwing knives. I rush over to the scene of the action and see the injured dragons. I glance up at Samael who was staring at them. I aim my knives. We were here to kill, not stare. "Should I do it or do you want to do it?" I ask both Samael and Zarina.

Willow-
I cry out in shock when I see the fight start. I lose my balance and fall out of my tree, right in front of the group of humans. I freeze. Maybe if I stayed still, they wouldn't see me. That was how it worked, right? Forget the fact that I was in plain view.

Kadienne~
I cover my mouth with my hand. "Oh my gosh! " I look over at Lalei with sad eyes. "Why are they doing this? " I ask. The humans looked like they were ready to kill, but I wasn't going to let that happen. I get ready to intervene.

Ayla-Soliel~
I felt bad for Kadienne. I knew she had been excited to see humans. She thought she was human. She wanted to learn more about who she was. I get ready to intervene, like I knew Kadienne was doing.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 3 May 2019 at 9:21 PM

Zarina:
~ "I came to protect my friends. If a dragon attacks my friends, I will kill it. If it's injured... I won't kick something while it's down. It only comes back to bite you." I say. I take my knife back out and walk back to the trail. I had literally been kicked when I was down as a child and I had sworn to never do it again to another living creature.

Michael:
~ I take out my twin knives and get into a fighting position.

Serilda:
~ I wince at the bruise on my tail and walk to a bush to hide and watch.

Arone:
~ I hover over the fight, my wings beating down gusts of air.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 3 May 2019 at 10:21 PM

Sabrina grabbed her sword and yanked it out from its scabbard. She was going to make the dragons pay.

Lyralth snarled and raced to the clearing, letting out a mighty roar. The humans had attacked and clearly showed malicious intent. Even if they were kids, Lyralth would have to eliminate them.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 3 May 2019 at 10:40 PM

Nightecho:
With all my might, I stand up. I roar and fire up another ball of darkness at the kids. I stood in front of Dreamfeather to protect her.

Ashlynn:
The black dragon fires a dark ball at me. I half dodge it, half deflect it with my sword that I pull out just in time. I'm not hear to hurt anyone! I think in my head desperately. Hopefully one of the dragons had some sort of telepathic powers and would understand.