Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

1,327 posts

bgunny • 18 May 2019 at 4:47 PM

Kadienne~
"That's a good idea. Follow our voices," I say. I wait to hear the answer about the dragon.

Willow-
I debate about walking ahead and trying to find the girl, but... it was really dark in the cave.

Samael-
I glance over at yellow dragon. She was talking to another dragon. "I think that's what we all should do," I say in a low voice. I thought about the two daggers that I had hidden in my back-pack. "Just be careful about using them when the dragons are around."

Ayla-Soliel~
"If it makes you feel better, Kadienne knows the more dangerous ones and the less dangerous ones. She'll probably make sure you're guarding one of the less dangerous ones," I say. "Now, if only she would get back. We're only waiting on one more dragon."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 18 May 2019 at 5:07 PM

Ashlynn:
"Is there anything we can use as a light?" I ask, looking around.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 19 May 2019 at 12:56 PM

Sabrina thought it over. She could...on one hand lie about the red dragon and rescue herself. That would get rid of one enemy. But on the other hand, the dragon didn't kill her when she had the chance. Sabrina scratched the back of her neck as she thought. "Uhhhh....yeah the dragon is a while back. I can go get her if you guys stay there."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 19 May 2019 at 2:07 PM

Ashlynn:
(If Kadienne says yes: )
"Okay," I call into the cave. I wonder how long it'll take for them to get out.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 May 2019 at 11:15 AM

Kadienne~
“Sure, that’s fine, but you have to keep talking to us,” I call back. I didn’t want the girl to be lying so she could get out of coming back with us. “You didn’t hurt any dragons, did you?” I tried to keep the warning out my tone so that Sabrina would reply truthfully, but I failed. I turn to Ashlynn. “You mean you can’t see in here?” I ask.

Willow-
I look up at Kadienne in surprise at her last statement. Even I couldn’t see very well in here and dragons had better sight than humans. I remember what Ayla-Soliel told us about Kadienne. It was true then. I wonder what type of dragon Kadienne can shift into. If she had night vision, she could possibly be a dark or water dragon.

Samael-
I glance over at the dragons who were watching us and then at Michael. I sigh. “Zarina or Iris, can you tell Michael to take those off. We need to stay at attention,” I say. I knew very well that there was a chance Michael wouldn’t listen, but it was worth a shot. I jump in surprise when Jaiyana lets out a loud gasp and starts to breath fast. I glance down at her. She was awake.

Jaiyana~
I was on the island. I see the bodies of my parents. I look around and see my team lying on the ground. I run over to them, shouting their names, telling them to wake up. They were all dead. I hear a roar and see a huge black dragon. I know instantly that this was the dragon that killed my friends and my parents. It swoops towards me and…
I let out a gasp as I wake up from my nightmare. My heart was racing and I felt short of breath. I feel the person sitting next to me jump. I look up to see who I scared and see Samael looking down at me. He almost looks concerned. I glance over at my teammates. They were all still alive, except Ashlynn and Sabrina were still gone.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 May 2019 at 12:55 PM

Zarina:
~ "I will." I say. I walk over to Michael and take off his headphones. He looks up at me and I glare down at him. He looks a bit ashamed, then puts his headphones back in his bag. "Sorry..." He says. He stands up and walks with me over to Samael.

Serilda:
~ "It's fine. that makes me feel a little bit better, though." I say, shuffling my wings.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 May 2019 at 5:36 PM

Ashlynn:
"N-no, I can't," I say. "Can you?"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 20 May 2019 at 5:43 PM

"Heheh, no I didn't," Sabrina nervously laughed. No one needed to know what happened earlier. She walked back a little bit, searching for the dragon. She finally walked into the clearing the red dragon was in and found herself face to face with the dragon.
The human was back. Lyralth huffed in annoyance. "Yo, dragon some of our companions found us so it's time to get your scaly hide up and moving," the human said. They had been found? Lyralth felt relief wash over her. They were saved. The human stepped closer to whisper something though. "Don't tell the others about what happened earlier....or else I may just lose you before we get back to the others." Lyralth snarled. How dare the human threaten her?! But the look in the human's eyes said that she was serious, and Lyralth did not want to stay down here forever.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 May 2019 at 6:08 PM

Ashlynn:
"Did you find the dragon?" I call down.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 20 May 2019 at 8:03 PM

Kadienne~
Something about how the girl responded didn’t seem so truthful, but I decided to let it drop. If she did any real damage, I would hear about it later. “Did you find her?” I ask. I turn to Ashlynn. “Yes…” I reply. My mind starts to whirl with thoughts. Why could I see in the dark when Ashlynn couldn’t? We were both human. Maybe only a few people had it, like how some people had blonde hair and others didn’t. “Do you know anyone who can?”

Willow-
I wasn’t sure if Kadienne should be telling Ashlynn this, but she didn’t seem to understand the problem. I’d make sure to tell Ayla-Soliel about this later. For now, we had to focus on getting the human and the dragon out of here.

Samael-
“Thank you,” I tell Zarina. “Michael, it’s fine to listen to music, but not when we’re on a dangerous journey,” I say. “Did you miss out on anything that happened?” I ask. My gaze never leaves Jaiyana. “Are you okay?” I ask her softly.

Jaiyana~
I was sweating and only just now calming down. I put my face on the nice, cool, and slightly wet grass and close my eyes. I grab the grass. “Yes, I’m fine,” I whisper, just loud enough for Samael to hear. I had nightmares a lot. That wasn’t anything new. I just hated when they happened.

Ayla-Soliel~
“Okay,” I say. “Kadienne should be back soon, until then you can relax or talk with the other dragons. If you need anything, feel free to come to me.”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 20 May 2019 at 8:47 PM

Zarina:
~ I nod curtly and walk to Samael's side.

Michael:
~ "I understand... But since when do you call me Michael? You usually use my last name... Oh wait... Aww, you care about meee." I grin, but tighten my grip on my backpack.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 20 May 2019 at 9:41 PM

Ashlynn:
"No, I don't ever recall meeting someone who could see in the dark..." I say. Was Kadienne something more than just a human? "I'm pretty sure humans all can't really see in the dark,"

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 21 May 2019 at 3:53 PM

Sabrina called out again as she and the dragon made their way back. "Hello? Are you guys still there? I found the dragon."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 May 2019 at 5:08 PM

Ashlynn:
"Yeah, we are," I reply to Sabrina.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 May 2019 at 5:11 PM

Kadienne~
"Oh..." I found that really strange, but maybe it was just because I'd gotten used to being in the dark. Lalei was part dark dragon and we often adventured in caves or flew around in the night. "Yes, we are still here!" I call.

Samael-
I give Jaiyana one more worried glance before giving Michael my full attention. I could tell she wasn't really fine, but I... I didn't care anyway. "I wasn't upset at you before, Chamino. I tend to use people's last names when they do something that makes me upset. And while I care about your safety, it's just because that's my part of my job," I say. Still, I could tell I was getting softer. I had to fix that.

Jaiyana~
I pretend to still be asleep until I calm myself down. It wouldn't do any good for my teammates to see their second in command in bad shape. I get up and look over at Zarina and Iris. "Are you two thirsty or hungry? Maybe we can go grab something from our bags."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 21 May 2019 at 6:15 PM

Michael:
~ I nod. "Thanks for telling me." I say. "is there something you want me to do, then instead of standing here like a dead tree?" I ask. Even though we were on a mysterious island, I was bored.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 May 2019 at 8:18 PM

Samael-
I understood how Michael felt. I was getting restless. "Maybe we should go and search for Sabrina and Ashlynn. They've been gone awhile now," I suggest. I say it loud enough so all my teammates and the dragons can hear. "I'm open for suggestions on what you all want to do though."

Ayla-Soliel~
I wasn't opposed to Samael's idea as long as a dragon went with them. Honestly, I was starting to get worried about Kadienne.

1,467 posts

robinn • 21 May 2019 at 8:30 PM

"I think that's a good idea." Iris says. She was worried about Sabrina.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 21 May 2019 at 9:32 PM

Ashlynn:
I wonder how the others are doing. We were gone for longer than I expected.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 May 2019 at 4:08 PM

Sabrina stumbled on a rock. "Oh god, it's kinda dark in here."
Lyralth on the other hand could see with her night vision. "We're coming. I have the human," she grumbled in draconic.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 May 2019 at 5:27 PM

Ashlynn:
I heard a few noises in coming from Sabrina and the dragon. "Are you guys doing okay?"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 22 May 2019 at 8:27 PM

Kadienne~
“Okay!” I shout back to Lryalth. “You sound closer. I think you are almost here.”

Samael-
“That’s what we’ll do then. We can go in the direction that Kadienne went with Ashlynn from there... I don't know. We'll figure it out,” I say. “Those who don’t want to come can stay behind with Jaiyana.” I gesture for my team to go. I’d stay at the back.

Jaiyana~
I jump up. “What! I don’t want to stay behind,” I protest. Samael gives me a look that says,’ you’re not changing my mind’. “Fine, I’ll stay,” I say. I sit back down and glare at a rock.

Ayla-Soliel~
“Is there a dragon that will volunteer to go with the humans?” I ask.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 May 2019 at 8:34 PM

Nightecho:
"They'll just get lost again and then we'll have to waste time on another patrol," I growl to myself. "It'd be much quicker for us to reach them if we had a dragon fly over the area and find them," I suggest to Ayla-Soliel.

Dreamfeather:
"And maybe we could have a human ride on the dragon so we could communicate," I add. Nightecho growls at me, but I ignore it.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 22 May 2019 at 9:19 PM

Lyralth nudged the human into a clearing, and narrowed her eyes in the dark. She saw a couple of figures some distance away. "Is that your group?" she asked.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 22 May 2019 at 9:24 PM

Ashlynn:
I thought I saw a little movement in the darkness. I also heard something, but I couldn't understand it. "Is that you, Sabrina? You're really close,"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 24 May 2019 at 3:30 PM

Kadienne~
I wave at Sabrina and Lryalth when I see them. "I see you! Okay, come. I want to hurry back. We've been gone way too long," I say. "Willow can you grow big again?"

Willow-
I grow big enough to step out of the cave. Kadienne comes and sits on my wing. She gestures for the others to do it.

Ayla-Soliel~
"I know. I thought about that too. Humans will be humans though, so I'm hoping Kadienne will be here before they can get too far," I say. "We can try to get one of the humans on one of our backs, but I'm not sure how we will communicate with them and tell them our idea."

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 24 May 2019 at 4:06 PM

Ashlynn:
I climb onto Willow.

Nightecho:
“I’m sure they’re almost here by now. No need to waste energy or time on them,” I yawn.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 24 May 2019 at 4:55 PM

Zarina:
~ I smile and nod at Samael, then erase the smile from my face and start toward the direction the others had gone. Michael snorts quietly and follows.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 26 May 2019 at 10:55 AM

Willow-
I wait for the other human girl, Sabrina, to climb onto my wing.

Samael-
“Do you think we should stay together or split up into two groups of two so we can cover more ground?” I ask my team. I glance over at the dragons. “I’m guessing that each group will be guarded by a dragon.”

Jaiyana~
I kick the rock like it was in the wrong. Why had Samael made me stay? It was probably because he was trying to get back at whatever I had done to make him upset. I stand up and pace. I hated being left behind.

Ayla-Soliel~
I hear Samael’s idea about splitting up. “It seems the humans don’t feel the same way you, and honestly I, feel, Nightecho,” I say. “It seems like they’re going to do it anyway. And now, I might need two volunteers to watch them,” I say. If no one was willing to volunteer, I knew I would have to watch them, which would be fine with me.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 May 2019 at 11:54 AM

Nightecho:
"Well, good luck finding two dragons, then," I say. I wasn't going to volunteer.