Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

1,085 posts

bgunny • 26 April 2019 at 9:59 PM

Samael-
I glance over at stairway to the rooms. Zarina and Michael weren't back. It didn't matter. I'd already discussed the plan with Jaiyana and Zarina and where Michael's concerned... That's what happens when you sleep on the job. You miss things. I turn to Sabrina. "We should all have our specialty weapons packed in our bags," I say. " I packed my crossbow with arrows and poison to dip them in. I also have a dagger. I think Jaiyana packed her throwing knives. Did everyone pack their weapons? Those are going to be important if we get in a fight," I say. Without waiting for anyone to answer my question I continue. "I have been thinking hard and I believe that we should stay in a group and not split up. Does anyone disagree?" I asked the question, but I was most likely not going to listen to anyone's opinion on this matter.

Jaiyana~
I smile gratefully at Zarina as she hears down to get Michael. I listen to Samael and nod when he says about what I packed. I don't say anything when he asks about disagreeing. I didn't agree or disagree. There were advantages and disadvantages to both things.

Female
905 posts

summerglow4a • 26 April 2019 at 10:25 PM

Iris clutches the strap of her bag. Great, we're going as a group. I guess I can't slack off then... She glances around. Everyone else seemed pretty fired up.

Female
785 posts

pretzel • 26 April 2019 at 11:38 PM

.Predator finally stands up muttering. ``This is lovely.``. He said walking off to the docks Prey following.

Female
854 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 April 2019 at 1:50 PM

"I got no complaints," Sabrina shrugged. "But if any of you slow me down, I'm going ahead." She mentally checked over if her weapons were sharpened. She was pretty sure she sharpened them last night...

1,085 posts

bgunny • 27 April 2019 at 2:41 PM

Samael-
I stare at Sabrina with a gaze that was slightly expressionless and slightly disapproving. "No one will leave the group and go ahead. No one will slow anyone down. If anyone does either, they will answer to me, Jaiyana, or Zarina," I say. " This isn't one of our training exercises were we can mess up without consequences. This is real. If we mess up here, we could pay with our lives. "

Jaiyana~
I felt bad that Sabrina got rebuked, but I understood. "If you fall away from the group, by either being slow or going ahead, what will you do when a dragon comes? We need to all be together so we can be strong enough as a group to kill it," I explain. Samael starts to speak again. "Does anyone have any questions? Once Zarina and Michael come back, we'll head out to the island."

Female
4,594 posts

wigglytuff • 27 April 2019 at 2:53 PM

@bgunny is it too late to join?

I'm gonna do 4 dragons and 1 human if that's ok (but one of the dragons is a very small character and I'll probably play her less)

Name: Serenity
Nickname: Seren/Sere/Sea
~~~~~~~
Personality: Calm, most of the time, intelligent, playful
History: Used to live in an abyss in the ocean that was home to many other creatures as well, until she move to the island to stay with her friends. She occasionally visits her old home, though.
Dragon Type (Dragon Only: Water Dragon
~~~~~~~
Description/link to picture: About 8-10 feet tall. Gradient scales that range from sky blue, violet, aqua blue and cerulean. Her wings are decorated with swan feathers, golden swirls, and shells.
Other: In her free time, she loves to go for a swim to help her relax. (This character will be a minor character and less played than the others)

Name: Gaia
Nickname: -
~~~~~~~
Personality: Wise, serious, kind, gentle, generous, and calm.
History: Was forced to live on the island and separated from most of her family, which she still looks for to this day
Dragon Type (Dragon Only: Nature and Wind)
~~~~~~~
Description/link to picture: Light green and emerald scales and long horns made out of wooden branches with Sakura blossoms on them. About 6-7 feet tall. Her wings are larger and stronger than a normal Nature dragon's wings and are decorated with small leaves and flowers. Her underwings are warm and very soft to the touch.
Other: The vividness of her scales and the flowers on her horns change with her mood sometimes. She can also fly because of her half-wind side (but that's the only attribute of a Wind dragon she has)

Name: Ashlynn
Nickname: Ash
~~~~~~~
Personality: Smart, positive yet easily stressed out, extremely loyal to those she loves and is willing to sacrifice a lot for them.
History: Her parents are overprotective of and soft on her, but Ash knows that to other people and dragons they can be very harsh and strict.
Dragon Type (Dragon Only:
~~~~~~~
Description/link to picture: Long, glossy red-toned brown hair that's wavy on the bottom half. She's around average height and has dark brown eyes.
Other: Although she was raised in the DoD, she secretly feels bad for the dragons. She always knows to put herself in others' shoes before acting.

Name: Dreamfeather
Nickname: Dream (Called by Nightecho)
~~~~~~~
Personality: Very optimistic, playful, cheerful, and bright
History: She's best friends with Nightecho and thinks of him as a brother sometimes.
Dragon Type (Dragon Only: Light
~~~~~~~
Description/link to picture: She has long, soft, wispy fur that lines her spine and tail and ends at a tuft at the end of her tail. Her scales are a blue-toned white and her underwings are a pale violet blue. She has soft light blue eyes. She also wears a golden necklace incrusted with a gem that's the same color as her eyes. 4-5 feet tall.
Other: Still young, she doesn't know much about humans and isn't quick to judge. She knows about them from other dragons' stories, but she's decided to give them a second chance before thinking of them as bad.

Name: Nightecho
Nickname: Night
~~~~~~~
Personality: To others, he's very closed, shy, and distrustful, especially to humans, which he hates. With Dreamfeather, though, he's very kind and sweet.
History: He and Dreamfeather have a long history: Nightecho saved Dreamfeather as a baby dragon from humans and then in return, Dreamfeather saved his life later on. Since then, they've been very close.
Dragon Type (Dragon Only: Dark
~~~~~~~
Description/link to picture: Scales are a blue-toned black and his underwings are a dark violet-blue. His eyes are a soft golden yellow. He also wears an amulet similar to Dreamfeather's that's the same color as his eyes. He's about 5 feet tall.
Other: Although Dreamfeather doesn't know, he sees her as something much more than a friend but he doesn't want to admit it because he thinks it'll ruin their friendship.

1,085 posts

bgunny • 27 April 2019 at 2:59 PM

@wigglytuff
It's not too late. Accepted! Thanks for joining!

Female
4,594 posts

wigglytuff • 27 April 2019 at 3:02 PM

@bgunny okay, thank you! Do you mind if just hop in where Ashlynn is getting her weapons?

1,085 posts

bgunny • 27 April 2019 at 3:05 PM

@wigglytuff

Sure! That's fine.

Female
4,594 posts

wigglytuff • 27 April 2019 at 3:09 PM

@bgunny okay, I'm following the topic now too ^^

Ashlynn:
I quickly grab my sword and a few bombs filled with flour for distraction. I didn't want to fight today. I join the others and mentally prepare myself.
Although I knew that my group was just kids and the DoD hoped that the dragons would take pity on us, we were still a threat to them and they would probably kill us all. There was probably no chance of us surviving; if we picked them off one by one, news would probably spread and we would be in trouble. But of course, I kept this all inside of my head, or else who knew what the DoD would do to me...

Female
854 posts

shadowdragon28 • 27 April 2019 at 9:47 PM

Sabrina huffed and rolled her eyes. It's not like she would listen. Lives? It's not like the others matter to her. Except her friend. Maybe the dragons would attack. Maybe they wouldn't. Either way she'll be prepared.

Female
4,594 posts

wigglytuff • 27 April 2019 at 11:52 PM

If you guys don’t mind I might switch back and fourth from first person and third person, if that’s not weird xD

Ashlynn let the ocean breeze flow through her hair. She took a deep sigh. This might be the day I live, she thought to herself. If only my parents didn’t force me to go through this crappy DoD stuff...

1,085 posts

bgunny • 29 April 2019 at 8:22 AM

Samuel-
I take note of Sabrina's eye roll and give her one glare before letting it drop. Next to me Jaiyana shifts and open her mouth to make a sharp comment. I put a hand on her shoulder to stop her. She closes her mouth, but I hear her mumble quitely, so only I can hear, "what rank does she have that makes her higher than you?" My mouth twitches a bit and I almost smile. As much as Jaiyana annoyed me, she was loyal. I could give her that. I turn back to the other kids. "You are dismissed. Go and do any final preparations. I'll prepare the boats," I say. I start to walk over to where the smaller boats are. The ever persistent Jaiyana moves to follow me. I stop her. "Jaiyana, I want you to stay here and assist the others," I say. She nods. I start to walk away, but pause. "And, Jaiyana?" "Yes?" "Try not to hurt anyone's feelings."

Jaiyana~
I can't help but grin. I'd seen it! I might have been the only one and no one else would believe me, but I'd seen it! Samael had almost smiled and then he' d actually teased me. As normal as that should sound for anyone, that was rare for Samael. He hardly ever showed any signs of openness or friendliness. Still smiling, I turn to the others. "How are you all feeling? Do you need any help with anything?" I ask. "Any questions?"

(Does anyone else want to be Jaiyana's friend. She's pretty open and friendly to everyone, unless your character has a history of slacking off.)

Female
4,594 posts

wigglytuff • 29 April 2019 at 10:17 AM

(Is it okay if Jaiyana and Ashlynn are friends?)

Ashlynn:
"What will we do if the dragons attack and we become separated?" I ask Jaiyana.

Female
2,366 posts

wingedfox • 29 April 2019 at 1:24 PM

Zarina:
~ I watch as Michael sits up and goes to get dressed. He turns to me and says: "A little privacy?" He gave me a small smile. "Oh, right. Come upstairs when you're done." I walk out of the room, closing the door behind me. I walk upstairs to the group.

Michael:
~ I quickly get dressed and walk hurriedly upstairs. I finger the knife at my side nervously.

Female
854 posts

shadowdragon28 • 29 April 2019 at 5:22 PM

Sabrina went to the kitchen and got a bag of chips, chomping on it. What would she find on the island? Maybe death. At least she would die for a cause.

Female
4,594 posts

wigglytuff • 29 April 2019 at 6:03 PM

Ashlynn checked her bag as she waited for an answer. Inside there was dried food, water, bandages, and ointment.

1,085 posts

bgunny • 29 April 2019 at 6:41 PM

Samael-
I get three boats ready. I look up when I see Zarina and Michael come up. "Everyone! Grab your packs! We're leaving now," I shout. I walk over to Zarina. "I have three boats set up. I'm going have you in charge of one," I tell her. "We're going to paddle to the beach. Understand?"

(Yes, Ashlynn and Jaiyana can be friends.)

Jaiyana~
I smile at Ashlynn. "Good question," I say. "If we get separated we're going to meet at the beach, unless another place is otherwise specified, " I reply. I look up when I see Zarina and Michael come up. "Hey! Chamino!" I shout. Samael and I had taken to using people's last names if we were upset at them. It was what Samael's mom did. "What took you so long? I bet you were sleeping. 'Cause we all know how much more important sleeping is than our mission, " I say sarcastically.

Female
4,594 posts

wigglytuff • 29 April 2019 at 9:43 PM

Ashlynn:
"Thanks," I say to Jaiyana. I laugh in my head at her remark to Michael. Then I nod at Samael.

Female
2,366 posts

wingedfox • 30 April 2019 at 2:15 PM

Zarina:
~I nod curtly, slinging my backpack over my shoulder. I walk over to a boat and ditch my backpack in it.

Michael:
I jump a few inches, them plaster a grin on my face and walk over to Samael. "I'm glad you FINALLY realize it is! Griffon, you need to lighten up. You're too stuck on the mission." I say, giving him a wink. I walk past him and put my pack into a boat opposite Zarina's.

Female
4,594 posts

wigglytuff • 30 April 2019 at 5:43 PM

Ashlynn:
"Mind if I hop in this boat?" I ask Zarina.

1,085 posts

bgunny • 30 April 2019 at 7:55 PM

Jaiyana~
I glare at Michael and walk next to Samael. I open my mouth to say something, but Samael beats me to it by talking about something else. "Jaiyana, you'll be in charge of the boat Michael is now in." I give Samael a mean look and go over to the boat and place my backpack in it. I sit down in it.

Samael-
"Sabrina and Ashlynn, go with Zarina. Iris and Prey, your going to come with me. Mol Jay, go with Jaiyana," I say. I go over to my boat and sit down, placing my back pack next to me.

Female
2,366 posts

wingedfox • 30 April 2019 at 8:27 PM

Zarina:
"Sure! Go ahead. Ours is the best boat." I whisper the last part. I grin, sitting back in my seat. I look over at Samael and sigh. He tried so hard and most of the others were hard to keep up with...

Michael:
I look over at Jaiyana and grin. "Think we'll beat Bossy to the island?" I ask.

Female
905 posts

summerglow4a • 30 April 2019 at 8:27 PM

Iris quickly checks her bag to make sure she has everything. She gives a small wave to Sabrina and heads to her boat.

Female
4,594 posts

wigglytuff • 30 April 2019 at 10:05 PM

Ashlynn:
Ashlynn let out a quiet laugh, and then climbed into the boat.

Female
854 posts

shadowdragon28 • 1 May 2019 at 3:31 PM

Sabrina nodded in acknowledgement to Iris and headed to the boat. "Yeah, definitely," she whispered back with a smirk, "let's aim for first."

1,085 posts

bgunny • 1 May 2019 at 4:35 PM

Samael-
I lower our boat. It hits the water with a slight jerk. I give a quick glance behind me to see if the others are alright and then I start to row to the shore. "There are extra paddles if you want to help," I say.

Jaiyana~
I glare at Michael. "Don't call your leader that," I reprimand. "This isn't a race. If we cause too much of a commotion the dragons could spot us," I say. I watch Samael's boat until they are less than halfway to shore. I lower the boat. "Grab some paddles," I say.

Female
4,594 posts

wigglytuff • 1 May 2019 at 5:16 PM

Ashlynn:
I nod and then grab a pair of paddles. I start to row.

Female
2,366 posts

wingedfox • 1 May 2019 at 6:01 PM

Zarina:
~ I lower my boat quickly and land with a large splash. I grin as my hair waves in the sea breeze and row along with Ashlynn.

Michael:
~ "Sorry..." This trip wasn't off to a good start. I grab my paddles, looking mopey. I look around, waiting for the others to start rowing.

1,085 posts

bgunny • 1 May 2019 at 8:05 PM

Jaiyana~
I start to row. "I don't mean to be harsh, Michael," I say. Complete lie. "And neither does Samael." That could possibly be a lie. I wasn't sure. "I just don't want to die because I was fooling around. This mission is important to me and I want it to succeed. Samael feels the same way, but with more pressure. He's in charge of us all and if we die, it's his fault," I say. "Or at least, that's what he will believe."

Samael-
We were almost to the shore. Just a little more to go. I make sure to keep my eyes open for any dragons.

Kadienne~
I glance over at Lalei. I had just finished eating breakfast. "Where should we patrol today? Not the beach, we checked there yesterday. I think maybe the forest to the east," I say. Everyday I went with Lalei to check on the dragons in the area. She nods. "We can do that. "

(As soon as all the kids reach the island, you all can start playing your dragons.)