Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 September 2019 at 10:45 PM

Iris wraps a vine around her waist. She double knots hoping that it won't break on her. "Here goes nothing." She mummers under her breath and jumps. She feels the wind in her hair and a rush of adrenaline. "Woooooah!" She says, laughing and screaming at the same time.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 October 2019 at 1:02 PM

Kadienne~
Evaporate freezes. “Evaporate! You threw me off a cliff! Do you want me to kill me?” I shout. I felt a surge of energy rush into me. “You threw a human LEADER off the cliff!! Do you want to start a war?!” My voice was rising with each syllable. I’d never felt so strong and powerful. Honestly, I was enjoying it. “The humans are under my care! And I will decide what becomes of them! Not you! There will be no more throwing them off cliffs, attacking them, or threatening to kill them!” I was afraid I’d taken it too far, but only a little. Evaporate stares at me in surprise, shock and confusion. She mumbles something about the humans killing us all, and then heads toward her cave, giving me one last strange look. The rush of energy I felt leaves me. I felt incredibly tired now. I can’t believe I did that. I smile. I can’t believe I did that!

Ayla-Soliel~
I shrug at Nightecho. Not all the dragons had taken to their humans, apparently. I understood the not wanting to get on Evaporate's bad side thing, though. “We need to show them kindness. They'll never trust us if we don't,” I say before letting it drop. I freeze and stiffen when Kadienne shouts at Evaporate. A bright light was surrounding her form. I share a glance with my parents. Her dragon side was showing through. This was the first time it happened, and a horrible time for it to happen. We knew the consequences. They were only made worse because the humans had seen. At least Kadienne seemed oblivious to it and maybe the humans wouldn't notice. The light leaves her when Evaporate goes into her cave.

Jaiyana~
I watch Kadienne in shock. I hadn’t known the girl could get so aggressive and loud. And… was she glowing? I blink and rub my eyes. No, that couldn’t be right. I must have hit my head. I was probably seeing things. I was excited and happy when the dragon went away. I wanted to cheer, but my pain and confusion kept me from it.

Samael-
I stare accusingly at the dragon when he flies higher so I couldn’t jump. Had my intentions been that obvious? I content myself with watching. Kadienne had stopped the fight yesterday. Maybe she could stop it against this huge dragon. I mean, it’d be pretty bad if she didn’t. She might get thrown off the cliff again. I watch in confusion when she shouted and her body started to glow. Was I seeing things or was this real? Was it a trick of light? I wasn’t sure, but it didn’t seem normal.

Willow-
Iris jumps off the cliff and I run to the edge and peer down to watch her. My heart was beating fast the whole time. What if the vines holding her broke? She laughs and screams. I calm down. She seemed to be enjoying it. I glance over at Dreamfeather. She was enjoying it too. I start to pace. Nature dragons were meant to be on the ground, not jumping off cliffs. “It can’t be any worse than swinging through the trees,” I reason. “Well, I’m pretty sure it can’t. Maybe it can…”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 11 October 2019 at 6:59 PM

Zarina:
~ I had been about to yell for Kadienne to "get out of the way and let me kill her," but when she had started glowing and yelling, I had backed up with a shocked expression on my face. Who glowed? Who could flipping glow? And how had that girl turned loud and snappy so fast? I backed away a few more steps. She stopped glowing. I blinked and shook my head. Stop it, Zarina Candleshade. You're a trained professional. You can't be seeing things. You can't. I dismissed it as a hallucination from shock.

Michael:
~ I tie my harness extra tight and walk towards the edge. I look down at the happily screaming people and take a few deep breaths. I take a leap of faith-literally- and let myself fall. I scream louder than I can remember having screamed before and fall faster.

Serilda:
~ I check Ashlynn's knot and I nod to her. "It's strong enough for you. You're a good knot tier." I compliment her. "Go ahead." I say, flying to the side. I fly down and grab a vine. I wrap it around the tip of my tail and tie a knot.

Arone:
~ I almost fall out of the air when I see the glow. I decide to not risk it and I fly back to the cliff. I land there and sit down to watch. This was insane. How was that even happening. Humans weren't bioluminescent... Were they? I was pretty sure they weren't.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 October 2019 at 7:10 PM

Ashlynn:
"Thanks," I tell Serilda. I step off the cliff. I feel butterflies in my stomach, but it's fun, not scary. When I'm about to reach the bottom, I bounce back up. "Woohoo!" I yell.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 October 2019 at 11:02 PM

Kadienne~
I sit down on the ground. I was tired now. Star walks up to me casting a weird glance. Now that I noticed it, the others were watching me strangely too. I wondered what was up. They probably hadn't expected me to shout at a dragon leader like that. "Kadienne, I would like you to take the humans to the crystal. I want to check what's inside their hearts. Can you do that for me?" Star asks. I stand up and nod. "Of course." I glance over at the humans. "I'm going to give them a few minutes to calm down first, if you don't mind." "That's fine. You are in charge of the humans after all." I smile at the leader dragon. For some reason, she doesn't smile back.

Samael-
As soon as Arone lands, I jump off his back. Stumbling, I run over to Zarina and Jaiyana. "Are you alright?!" I ask, worry and panic etched in my face. I curse myself silently, hating my show of feelings. I quickly make my face neutral again. I was becoming too soft.

Jaiyana~
I was not alright. My head hurt, my back hurt, my side hurt, and there was a girl who could glow a few feet away from me. "Yep, I'm alright," I say, dryly. "I'm only in a ton of pain and surrounded by dragons and a crazy human, nothing wrong with that." I instantly felt bad for my sarcasm. Samael had seemed like he was really worried about us. I sigh. "Don't worry about me, I'm alright," I say, softer this time. I sit up and try to hide my look of pain.

Ayla-Soleil~
"Nighteccho, Avindr, and Ayla-Soleil, you may go with your group now, just keep an eye on the humans for me," he says. I nod and walk over to Arone. I wasn't worried about anything else except Kadienne. If she had used her powers once, she would use them again. They were emerging now and there was nothing I, or the others, could do about it.

Willow-
"Oh just do it!" Without thinking about it, I run towards the edge of the cliff. "Oh! Don't do this!" I decided not to do it as soon as I jumped off. "Oh! I shouldn't have done this!" I shout, while falling.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 October 2019 at 11:31 PM

Nightecho:
I yawn and nod to Ayla-Soliel. I did feel a little pity on Jaiyana for feeling Evaporate’s wrath and anger, but at least I wouldn’t have to worry about her for a while.

Dreamfeather:
I bounce back up and meet Willow mid-air. “Don’t worry! It’s fun! And I’ll catch you if you fall”

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 15 December 2019 at 11:16 PM

(Oops...)

Zarina:
~ I nod, still looking suprised. What had happened back there? "What about you? You alright?" I ask Samael.

Arone:
~ I watch the humans' happy little reunion for a moment, then glance towards Kadienne.

Michael:
~ When I reach the end of the vine I was violently jerked back up again. My headphones fall off my neck and into the water. "Oh noo..." I say as I watch them sink. Oh well. Too bad.

Serilda:
~ Ashlynn looked like she was having fun, so I walk a little ways from the others so that my vide didn't get tangled with theirs and leap off the edge. "Whoooooo!!!" I shout. My nose brushes the waves and I zoom back up again.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 9:56 AM

Kadienne~
I walk over to Ayla-Soliel and the other dragons. I sit down next to them and watch the humans. “We have to go to the Crystal Cave,” I tell them. “Star wants them checked.”

Ayla-Soliel~
The Crystal Cave was a cave made entirely out of crystal. Deeper into the cave was a beautiful and clear lake. The lake could show your deepest desires; you’re future, or good and bad about you. It could also heal. Because the lake was so clean and pure, it would easily show if these humans were evil or had evil intentions. I nod at Kadienne. Star’s wishes made sense. I try not to give her weird looks like the other dragons were doing. It was really hard.

Samael-
“I’m fine,” I reply. I was only shaken up a little. I wasn’t injured like Jaiyana. I glance over at Kadienne and then back at my teammates. I wanted to mention the glowing thing. I’d sound crazy if I did, though. Luckily, Jaiyana beats me to it.

Jaiyana~
“So, was I the only one who noticed Kadienne…” I trail off. What I was about to say sounded crazy. Of course they wouldn’t have noticed it. I probably had just been seeing illusions because I’d hit my head so hard.

Willow-
“This is not fun!” I shout back. The vine reaches as far as it will go and jerks me back. I let out fresh screams as I am hurtled back towards the cliff. I grab onto the edge of the cliff tightly, scrabbling to find purchase and pull myself up. I was not going to do that again. Nature dragons belonged on land.

(It’s alright @wingedfox. I thought everyone was done with this or else I would have tried to give a reminder. Now that I know there’s at least one person interested in continuing, I’m going to ask if the others feel that way. @summerglow4a @wigglytuff Do you want to keep roleplaying or do you want to quit? I won’t be upset if you decide to quit. I just need to know so I can change around the pairs if necessary.)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 16 December 2019 at 10:37 PM

Sure I’ll keep going 😊

Dreamfeather:
I see that Michael dropped his headphones. I take off my vine and I swoop down and dive into the water and retrieve them. I shake the water off, hoping that they’ll still work.
“I got your headphones back,” I tell Michael. “They’re a little soaked, though...”

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 December 2019 at 10:47 PM

Iris swings back on to the cliff. "Do you not like it?" She asks Willow.

Anvindr rolls his eyes. He didn't see anything wrong with Evaporate's actions. Now they were on the move again. Great, I have to let the human on my back again.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 December 2019 at 11:10 PM

(😊)

Zarina:
~ "I noticed it too. I thought I had imagined it." I say, looking warily at Kadienne.

Arone:
~ "Are you sure that's a good idea?" I ask Kadienne.

Michael:
~ I land back on the cliff. I take the headphones from Dreamfeather. "Thanks..." I say. "Yeah, just a little soaked." I move them up and down forcefully without rattling the innards. They were probably broken, but I'd keep them just in case I could fix them.

Serilda:
~ I bounce back onto the cliff, then jump back down to make sure I had enough oomph. "Wheeeee!!"

1,327 posts

bgunny • 16 December 2019 at 11:20 PM

( Okay 😊 )

Kadienne~
I rub my eyes. I was tired now. Facing off Evaporate had taken energy from me. I had no idea why. "Probably not," I reply to Arone. "The humans are probably tired, the dragons are probably irritated, Jaiyana needs to rest and heal, but it's what Star asked us to do." I wasn't in a position to defy the orders of a Leader Dragon, at least not more than once.

Samael-
"I did too." I cast Kadienne a wary glance just like Zarina. Normal humans didn't glow last I checked. "Gives us more the reason to keep an eye on her now, I guess."

Jaiyana~
I with with relief. "I thought I hit my head too hard." I struggle to stand up, wincing as I do. I nod at Samael. "Caution would probably be a good idea too." I bite my lip. "But why can she glow? What is she? A human flashlight?"

Willow-
I shake my head. "There's a reason a nature dragon's wings don't work," I say. "I'm not supposed to be jumping of cliffs. I'm supposed to be on the ground with the plants. Are you enjoying yourself, though?"

1,467 posts

robinn • 18 December 2019 at 1:23 PM

"Yes, I'm actually having a lot of fun!" Iris smiles. "But I'm fine with doing something else if you'd prefer that."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 19 December 2019 at 11:15 AM

Willow-
"No, you can go do it some more if you want. I'm content watching everyone as long as I'm on stable ground," I say. "Or we can ask the others if they want to do something else. I have some fun and safe activities."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 19 December 2019 at 2:58 PM

Zarina:
~ "I agree with Jaiyana. Let's be cautious from now on. We can't guess what she'll do... Or what she is." I finish. I look back at her and Samael.

Arone:
~ "Okay..." I say. I look over at Star with a worried expression on my face.

Serilda:
~ I see the ocean coming up at me fast and I brace for when the vine would pull me back up. It never did. I look back up when nothing happened and see the end of the vine swinging above me. "Oh shoot." I say right before I hit the waves.

1,467 posts

robinn • 20 December 2019 at 12:03 AM

"When everyone gets back up here I'll ask them if they want to do something else." Iris says.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 21 December 2019 at 4:04 PM

Kadienne~
"If you dragons feel too tired or want to do something else, I may be able to do it tomorrow..." I say hesitantly. I really didn't want to go against Star's orders, but I knew she would probably be able to understand.

(I stopped doing the italic for when Kadienne talks in dragon. For now, assume that when she talks to a dragon, she is speaking draconic. If she talks to a human, she is speaking English, unless otherwise stated.)

Samael-
I nod at them. "Agreed," I say. "But..." This was going to sound stupid or something, and I probably shouldn't be saying this. "I don't think she wants to hurt us. If she did, she wouldn't have tried to stop the dragon from flicking me off the edge." No, she'd done the opposite. She'd risked herself to help me. "I don't think we should worry all that much. Of course, caution is always a good idea."

Jaiyana~
I listen to what Samael says and nod. "Of course," I say. I was surprised he would say something like that. "Should we go and see what they want now?" I point to the dragons and Kadienne. They were talking about something, though I couldn't understand them.

Willow-
"That sounds like a good idea," I say. I peer over the edge to see where the others were at. I look just in time to see Serilda splash into the water. "Oh! Serilda's vine just broke," I exclaim. I wasn't too worried because I was pretty sure Serilda was a water dragon. This proved what I was saying before, though. Jumping from vines was dangerous!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 23 December 2019 at 8:09 PM

(Oki doki)

Zarina:
~ "If you say so..." I had honestly been shocked when she'd tried to save Samael. I hadn't thought she would even think of it. "Yeah, that's a good idea." I reply to Jaiyana. I look at were she was pointing. I didn't like the look of her speaking to the other dragons.

Arone:
~ "No... Let's just get it over with." I say tiredly. "I do want to see what their intentions are...." I muse to myself.

Serilda:
~ I whiz through the water for a moment, propelled by the currents. I didn't know which way was up until I feel sand on my horns. I right myself and swim hard towards the surface. I burst out of the water and find myself a ways away from the others. I float-fly back to the top of the cliff, where I land and trot to Willow. He looked worried about something.

Michael:
~ "Thanks, Dreamfeather..." I say. I reach down and gently stroke her feathers.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 January 2020 at 4:44 PM

Kadienne~
"Okay." I was almost disappointed by Arone's reply. I was tired now. I climb onto Lalei when I see the humans coming over.

Jaiyana~
I get up and force myself to walk. I try hard not to wince. I wanted to, though, every time I took a step.

Samael-
I walk over to Kadienne with the others. She was getting onto her dragon. "Climb aboard your dragons, humans. I have to take you somewhere." I noticed she looked tired, but she was speaking to us lightheartedly. I glance over at Arone. Was he going to let me on?

Willow-
I calm when Serilda lands on the ground. I knew she'd be alright. "Iris and I were thinking we should go do something else now," I say. "Um... if everyone wants to that is..."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 January 2020 at 4:54 PM

Zarina:
~ I look towards my dragon and tun up my nose. "We have names, you know." I mutter, walking towards him.

Arone:
~ I look down at Samael. It was almost comical how small he looked from my vantage point. I lean down to let him climb on.

Serilda:
~ I look Willow in the eye. "Sure. What would it be? As long as it's fun, I'm game!" I say brightly.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 January 2020 at 10:26 PM

Anvindr growls at his human. He doesn't lower himself down for her to climb on.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 6 January 2020 at 10:34 PM

Kadienne~
"I know you have names, but you are humans, yes?" I reply. "I can use your names, though, if you prefer it. Climb aboard your dragons, Samael, Jaiyana, and Zarina!" I smile at them.

Jaiyana~
I walk over to Nightecho. "Hey, dragon. You gonna let me get on?" I tried my hardest not to glare at him.

Samael-
I climb onto Arone and settle myself comfortably. I wasn't that surprised he had let me on. He didn't seem as opposed to it as the other dragons did. He'd already let me ride him 3 times now.

Willow-
My life was pretty boring. I wondered what they would like. "We could go leaf surfing," I suggest. "I'd just need to grow big enough leaves."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 January 2020 at 10:54 PM

Zarina:
~ I sigh at the fact that she'd heard me. I hadn't intended for her to. I growl back at the dragon and start to climb up his front leg. Holy fish flakes his scales were slippery.

Arone:
~ I sit up, not really doing anything to make sure Samael didn't fall off.

Serilda:
~ "LEAF SURFING WHERE HAS THIS BEEN ALL MY LIFE LET'S DO THIS." Serilda says in one breath.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 January 2020 at 12:27 AM

Dreamfeather:
I laugh. "Sure, anytime"

Ashlynn:
"Ooh, that sounds fun," I say.

1,467 posts

robinn • 12 January 2020 at 2:47 PM

Iris was slightly intimidated by Serilda's sudden outburst. "Leaf surfing sounds fun." She says.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 14 January 2020 at 3:23 PM

Kadienne~
I watch the humans, amused by how awkward it was for them to climb on or be aboard dragons. When they were on their dragons, I tell Lalei to lift off. "We're going to the Crystal Cave!" I shout to the dragons. "You all know where it is. Meet us there!" Lalei swoops down and flies at top speed to the bottom of the mountain, which was were the cave was. She lands. I slide off and wait for the others to arrive.

Samael-
I almost fall off the dragon, Arone, but catch myself just in time. I hold on tightly and look over at Kadienne as she speaks in dragon. I had no idea what she said. I assumed she was telling them where we were going. I wondered where that was. She'd never told us.

Jaiyana~
I take Nightecho's silence for a confirmation that I could get on. I climb onto his back and grab on tightly. I watch him carefully just in case he decided to lash out or act crazy.

Willow-
Serilda's shouting scared the heck out of me. I jump back and run to the one comforting thing here, Iris. I climb up her and cling onto her back. Part of me was surprised I already trusted and like the human girl. The other part of me was glad she was here. Still holding on, I peer around her at the others and manage to speak again. "Um.... We have to go to the forest then... Any forest will do as long as it has... leaves..." I felt and sounded stupid. Every forest had leaves!

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 16 January 2020 at 6:39 PM

Zarina:
~ I get onto the dragon's back with a few small cuts in my hands from the dragon's scale edges and points. Something told me that he wouldn't be sorry if he knew. I hold on tight to the spikes, knowing that this ride would probably be like the last.

Michael:
~ I smile at Dreamfeather and stroke her head some more.

Arone:
~ I put my nose in the air and take off. I fly after Ayla-Soliel towards the cave. I hover for a moment to scope it out, then land.

Serilda:
~ I duck my head and look a little guilty that I had scared Willow. "Sorry. I'm just excited." I say, drawing circles in the dirt with my claw.

1,467 posts

robinn • 16 January 2020 at 8:24 PM

Anvindr flies towards the cave as fast as he can. The wind felt refreshing on his scales. This would be a lot more enjoyable if there wasn't a human on his back. He lands as quickly as he took off and shakes himself.

"It's fine." Iris replies to Serilda, not wanting to let her know she was intimidated by her. She places her hand on Willow to help calm him down. "So, which forest would work best?" She asks him.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 18 January 2020 at 10:27 PM

Kadienne~
I get a few minutes of peace before the others start arriving. Jaiyana and Nightecho weren't here yet, but I decided to explain what was going on now. "I am taking you into a cave the dragons call their Crystal Cave. It is a special cave made entirely out of crystal. There is a lake that you will be looking it. It will show your desires and intentions," I say. I watch them for their reactions. I knew they wouldn't be happy about looking into the lake.

Samael-
Flying was getting a lot easier every time I did it. This time, I still felt a little uncomfortable, which was understandable considering I'd been thrown off a cliff by a dragon. I keep my face void of expression as Kadienne explains the cave. I really didn't want to do it, but surrounded by dragons, I didn't seem to have a choice.

Willow-
"It's okay," I say to Serilda. "Any will do." I point my snout at a forest just a few feet away from us. “We can go to that one.” I climb down Iris and begin to walk to the forest. I hoped leaf surfing wouldn’t be dangerous. It wasn’t dangerous for me, and I’d try to make sure it wasn’t dangerous for the others.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 18 January 2020 at 11:52 PM

Zarina:
~ Oh crud. ThedragonwasflyingthedragonislandingthedragonisSHAKING! I think, holding onto the spike in front of me with a death grip. "Nonononono!" I whisper, holding on until he stopped. There was no way I wanted to fall off again.

Arone:
~ I spread out one of my wings, tilted towards the ground and wiggle in a way that would hopefully bump the human off my back and down my wing.

Serilda:
~ "Okay, then." I look at the forest, then start following Willow.