Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 26 May 2019 at 11:57 AM

Sabrina hesitated before climbing on the dragon's wing. She wanted out.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 26 May 2019 at 2:16 PM

Ashlynn:
"What are you waiting for?" I ask Sabrina, a little impatiently. "The others are probably getting worried. We need to get back as soon as possible, and going by dragon is the fastest route. Unless you want to walk and get lost again," I didn't want to sound rude, but I figured it might be easier to persuade Sabrina that way.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 28 May 2019 at 9:18 AM

Willow-
The girl climbs onto my wing. I climb and make my way back to camp.

Kadienne~
Willow takes us back to camp. I see Samael, Zarina, Michael, and Iris at the edge of the camp, near the forest. I jump off Willow’s wing. “We found her,” I say. “Keep better track of your teammates next time, Samael Griffin.”

Samael-
“I will,” I say, trying not to appear annoyed by how Kadienne spoke to me. I wonder why she kept calling me by my first and last name. I look over at Ashlynn and Sabrina on the dragon. They looked unhurt.

Ayla-Soliel~
Kadienne walks over to me. “It might be a good idea if we pair the dragons with the humans now. We don’t want to lose another of them,” I say. Kadienne nods. ”I will give them a minute to reunite and then we will do it,” she says. I noticed that she spoke Draconic whenever she could. I wonder if speaking English was hard for her now. She turns to the dragons. ”Is everyone here and ready? How are you feeling Dreamfeather?”

(Is Arone with the group?)

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 28 May 2019 at 10:14 AM

Ashlynn:
I get off the dragon's back. "Thank you," I say to him. I give a small wave to greet the others.

Dreamfeather:
"I'm fine," I say to Kadienne. I stand up and walk to join the other dragons. "Thanks for taking care of me," I add.

1,467 posts

robinn • 28 May 2019 at 10:21 AM

Iris rushes up to Sabrina. "Are you okay? I was so worried about you!"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 28 May 2019 at 2:05 PM

(Yes, he's in a dead tree close to them)

Arone:
I look down at the others. They were back already? Wow. They were not gone long enough.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2019 at 12:17 AM

Dreamfeather:
I wondered who I was going to get paired up with. I hoped that Nightecho would be okay with who both he and I got.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 May 2019 at 10:55 AM

Kadienne~
“Okay, humans, please gather around. I have spoke with the dragons and I decided it would be best to place a dragon with each one of you, so you don’t cause any trouble or get lost,” I say, with a pointed glance at Sabrina. I wait to see if any of them object. I hope they don’t. Even if they did I would just ignore them and continue on.

Samael-
This was actually good. We were going to keep an eye on the dragons and Kadienne anyway. Now, we would have one assigned dragon to watch. I shake my head almost imperceptibly to tell my teammates not to object.

Jaiyana~
I walk over to the group. I open my mouth to say something until I see Samael shake his head. I think about why he would want to go through with this. Well, one, it would be pointless to argue. The girl was obviously going to get her way. And two… Ooh I saw his plan.

Willow-
I make myself small, even smaller than my usual size. I was about the size of a rabbit now instead of a cat. I was really nervous. What if I was placed with a really mean and dangerous human? There was no way I could keep them under control.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 May 2019 at 11:05 AM

Zarina:
~ I gance over at Samael and see him shake his head. I hadn't planned to object anyway. I turn my gaze back to Kadinne.

Michael:
~ I open my mouth to object, then see the shake of the head. I close my mouth, only a little frustrated. Who woud I be paired with? I hoped it wasn't someone boring.

Arone:
~ I half hoped a human would object. I didn't want to be paired with one. They were pitifully small and fragile. No use to a dragon.

Serilda:
~ I look up at all the humans, then leap up to hover by Kadienne. I'd only just learned this.

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 May 2019 at 11:50 AM

Anvindr growls. He hates himself for agreeing with this plan, but still, it was the best way to keep an eye on the humans.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2019 at 5:26 PM

Ashlynn:
Samael shakes his head at us. I wasn't planning on objecting anyway.
I hope that I would get a dragon who would get along with me.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 30 May 2019 at 8:05 PM

"Hehe, I was fine," Sabrina replied nervously while scratching her head. She couldn't let anyone know what she was going to do.

Lyralth sighed and laid down to observe the scene. This was going to be interesting.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 30 May 2019 at 8:23 PM

Nightecho:
I was interested to see who Kadienne would pair me up with, but not interested in watching over whoever it would be.

Dreamfeather:
I could hardly contain my excitement. I felt the tip of my tail going up and down.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 30 May 2019 at 8:26 PM

Kadienne~
No objections, that was perfect. ”Dragons, when I call your name walk over to the human you have been assigned to,” I say. ”If you can, try to be a little nice to them. This could be our chance to get them on our side.” I call out the pairings, pointing at the humans when I call their name, in case the dragons didn’t already know all the names.

Pairings:
Samael & Arone
Jaiyana & Nightecho
Zarina & Anvindr
Sabrina & Gaia
Ashlynn & Serilda
Iris & Willow
Michael & Dreamfeather

Samael-
I stand there wondering which dragon I’d been paired with.

Jaiyana~
I wasn’t sure which one Nightecho was, but as long as he wasn’t the dragon who had injured me, I would be perfectly fine.

Willow-
I force myself to go back to my normal size. I slowly walk over to the girl I was paired with. I try to make myself look scary and intimidating. I end up failing completely and just look up at her with fearful eyes.

1,467 posts

robinn • 30 May 2019 at 8:30 PM

Iris looks into the eyes of the dragon she's paired with. "So cute..." She says quietly. She glances around, hoping no one heard her say that.

Anvindr glares at the human he's paired with. He wanted this human to know he was in charge.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 30 May 2019 at 8:40 PM

Zarina:
~ I notice the dragon I was paired with glaring at me. I look him in the eyes and glare darkly at him, hinting that if he tried anything I would kill him. I begrudgingly stomp to his side, my hand resting on my knife.

Michael:
~I look over at the dragon I'd been paired with and smile hesitantly. I crouch down to see if it would come over. Was it a him or her?

Serilda:
~ I look up at the human I'd been paired with. I think her name was... Ashley. I bounce over to her and sit on her foot.

Arone:
~ I look down my nose at the human Kadienne had paired me with. The leader of the human group. Oh great. This would go well. I look up at her, not prepared to be anywhere close to him for as long as I could.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 May 2019 at 1:20 AM

Nightecho:
I get paired with the girl named Jaiyana. I suddenly remember that I hurt her in earlier today. She wasn't going to be happy that she was paired with me. I take a tentative few steps towards her.

Gaia:
I walk over to Sabrina and sit down in front of her. She seemed nice.

Dreamfeather:
I happily pad towards the boy named Michael and wave at him with my tail to greet him. I let out a noise resembling a purr.

Ashlynn:
A little black and blue dragon comes and sits on my foot. "Hi there," I smile. I try to seem friendly.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 11:44 AM

Kadienne~
I notice Arone looking at me. I shrug, suddenly feeling a little guilty. "I understand if you're nervous about guarding him, but I think you can do it. If it makes you feel better I plan on personally keeping an eye on him, " I say.

Samael-
I look at the last dragon. I just be paired with him. He seemed to be talking to Kadienne. I almost lose my neutral expression and smile, almost. I must've scared the dragon or at least intimidated him somewhat. Kadienne meets my gaze. She stares at me for a few moments and then turns back to the dragon.

Jaiyana~
I see the dragon that walks over to me. I jump back. "Oh no, no, no, no! Stay back!" I shout. I hold my hands out in front of me, like somehow that would stop him. There were so many other dragons? Why did I have to get paired with him?

Willow-
My fear turns to confusion. Did she just call me cute? I tilt my head at her to show my confusion. Didn't she want to kill me or glare at me or something? In just a few short hours I'd come to realize that humans were strange.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 31 May 2019 at 12:44 PM

Michael:
~ "So... You're Dreamfeather, eh? Pretty name." I say, reaching out my hand to pet her scales.

Serilda:
~ I beam up at Ashlynn and sort of wag my tail. She seemed friendly enough.

Arone:
~"It only makes me feel a little better. Must I like him, because I certainly do not." I grump, flicking my tail.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 2:02 PM

Kadienne~
I smile. "No, you most certainly don't have to like him," I reply. I glance back over at Samael. " But, there is something interesting about him." Of course, in my mind, all the humans were interesting in their own way.

1,467 posts

robinn • 31 May 2019 at 3:10 PM

"I hope we get along." Iris whispers to Willow. She reaches out her hand to touch him.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 31 May 2019 at 3:50 PM

"Sabrina," she said as she stuck out her hand and narrowed her eyes at the dragon. It didn't seem that unfriendly unlike the smirking red dragon watching from the sidelines.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 3:56 PM

(Does Iris sincerely like the dragons? If push comes to shove would she refuse to hurt one? I'm trying to figure out who should be able to understand Draconic.)

Willow-
I quiver a little with nervousness, but don't move and allow Iris to touch me. She wanted us to get along? She was obviously different. She seemed sincere in her words.

1,467 posts

robinn • 31 May 2019 at 4:43 PM

(Yeah, she doesn't want to hurt them.)

Iris was surprised bu how soft the dragon was. "I'm Iris by the way." She says to him, not sure if he could even understand.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 May 2019 at 5:52 PM

Nightecho:
I roll my eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you now," I say, even though she probably wouldn't hurt me. I take a step back and lay down to show that I would hurt Jaiyana. "Please tell her that I'm not going to murder her," I ask Kadienne.

Dreamfeather:
"Thank you," I say, still not sure if the humans could understand me. I let Michael pet me.

Ashlynn:
I try to pet her and reach out my hand to see if Serilda would trust me.

Gaia:
I gently nudge my snout into Sabrina's hand.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 31 May 2019 at 6:53 PM

( Okay, Iris can now understand the Draconic language. Wingedfox, wigglytuff, same question for Michael and Ashlynn.)

Kadienne~
I turn away from Arone and look at Jaiyana. "He is not going to murder you!" I shout. Jaiyana glares at me. " He is not, which is good considering you tried to hurt him earlier today. "

Jaiyana~
I continue glaring at Kadienne. Still, I did have to calm down. I was the second in command and the other's weren't panicking as much. "Okay fine, you aren't going to hurt me again. That doesn't mean I trust, like, or want to be your friend. Understand?"

Willow-
"I-I'm Willow," I say, even though I know Iris won't understand me.

1,467 posts

robinn • 31 May 2019 at 7:17 PM

Iris blinks. Did this dragon just talk?!? "C-can you understand me?" She asks.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 31 May 2019 at 7:39 PM

(Yes, Ashlynn does 😊)

Nightecho:
"Thanks," I mumble to Kadienne. Then I roll my eyes again at Jaiyana. Of course I wouldn't hurt her for fun, only if she posed as a threat to anyone.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 June 2019 at 7:52 PM

(Okay, Ashlynn can understand the dragons then too.)

Kadienne~
"Now that you have dragons watching you, I do not mind if you explore the island. Just make sure to always stay with them," I say.

Willow-
I peer at the girl curiously. "Yes... It's you who can't understand me...right?"

Jaiyana~
I glare at the dragon. I was a little curious about exploring the island, but I figured I wouldn't be able to go anywhere. I definitely wasn't going anywhere alone. "Shake your head. Do you understand me?" I ask gruffly.

Samael-
I get tired of waiting for the dragon to come to me, so I walk over to him to see what would happen.

1,467 posts

robinn • 1 June 2019 at 8:41 PM

Iris realizes she isn't going crazy. This dragon was actually talking. "I can understand you!" She exclaims.