Two Worlds Sign Ups

in Roleplaying

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 6 May 2019 at 8:43 PM

Zarina:
~ I nod curtly to Iris and offer my hand to help her up.

Michael:
~ I follow Kadienne and hope that this wasn't a death trap.

Dragons:
~ We follow Kadienne back to her place.

1,467 posts

robinn • 6 May 2019 at 10:21 PM

Iris grabs Zarina's hand and follows the rest of the group.

Anvindr paces back and forth. "Why are we letting them live? They tried to kill us!"

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 6 May 2019 at 11:57 PM

Nightecho:
I cringe at the idea of ever carrying a human as Kadienne offers one of them a ride from a dragon. Thankfully, the human says no. I glare at the humans as I walk with the group.

Ashlynn:
I start to follow the girl named Kadienne.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 7 May 2019 at 8:40 AM

Kadienne~
I lead the others to my home. I walk into the cave and show Samael where he can put Jaiyana. It was on a bed I made out of leaves. I look at the others, both dragon and human. "Is there anyone else who is injured?" I ask.

Samuel-
"If you're not injured and you're human, please meet me..." I pause as I find a place that would be good to meet. I point to a patch of grass. "Over there." I turn to Kadienne. "You will allow us the freedom to talk, right?" I ask. She nods and I walk over to the meeting place.

Ayla-Soliel~
"Do you really think Kadienne would kill them. They're her kind," I say to Anvindr. Kadienne turns to me and whispers a plan she has. "They won't like that," I whisper back. "Tell them anyway. We need their help." I sigh. They really would hate it. "I'd also like to have a meeting with the dragons. Please meet me by Kadienne's fire pit, " I say. I walk over to it. Unfortunately, it was not close enough to the kids meeting place to hear what they were talking about, but it was easy to see them from here.

Willow-
Kadienne picks me off from her back. "Are you okay?" She asks. I nod. She smiles and sets me gently on the ground. "Th-thank you," I say. I rush over to where Ayla-Soliel wanted the dragons to meet. I was nervous about the meeting. I'd heard Kadienne's plan and I hated it, so I knew the other dragons would despise it.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 7 May 2019 at 10:19 AM

Ashlynn:
I follow Samael to a patch of grass. I was curious to see if he still wanted to kill the dragons in his plan or not.

Nightecho:
I head towards the fire pit for the meeting.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 7 May 2019 at 4:45 PM

Sabrina headed to the grassy spot.

Lyralth frowned at the humans but decided to obey orders for now. She walked to the fire pit. Taking a deep breath, she let out a flame to add to the fire pit. Then she glared at the human invaders. Consider this a warning, Lyralth thought.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 7 May 2019 at 8:33 PM

Zarina:
~ I walk over to the meeting place.

Michael:
~ I follow them all over to the meeting place.

Arone/Serilda
~We follow Lyrath to the fire pit.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 May 2019 at 8:58 AM

Kadienne~
I turn my full attention to Jaiyana. I had to do something to stop her from bleeding. I rush over to my supplies and grab a needle and some thread. I walk back to Jaiyana and quickly start to work. I hoped she would stay asleep the whole time I was doing this.

(Did Nightecho drop Dreamfeather with Kadienne?)

Samael-
My teammates come over to the meeting place. I stay silent, thinking about what to say. I look up at them. I’m sure many of them want to know what to do about the mission. I look over at the dragons. They seemed to be having a meeting too. “We’re not going to give up on our mission. This is just a delay,” I start. “The girl, it doesn’t seem like it’ll be hard to fool her. I think we should just lay low and do what she says for now. Hopefully, we’ll gain her trust. Then we can continue what we came here to do,” I say. I stay silent for a few more moments. “Does anyone have anything they’d like to add to this?”

Ayla-Soliel~
I sit up straight. I had no reason to be nervous. “Kadienne spoke to me about what she wants to do with the humans. She doesn’t plan on killing them. I don’t think she ever planned on doing that,” I say. I wanted to make that very clear. “She also doesn’t think it’s a good idea to send them back to where they came from; they could just come back. So, she’s made a different plan and she’s going to need your help for it.” I pause. This was the part I didn’t think the dragons would like. “She wants each of you to act as a guard for one of the humans.”

Willow-
I’d heard Kadienne tell Ayla-Soliel the plan, but it seemed like a worse idea coming from the dragon. I didn’t think I would be much help as a guard. The human would probably kill me the first chance they got, which would be as soon as I was placed as their guard.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 May 2019 at 10:20 AM

(Oh yeah he did, oops ;-; )

Ashlynn:
I take a small gulp. Samael we still into doing this. I nod slowly to agree to the plan.

Nightecho:
I roll my eyes. "Fine," I say without objection.

1,467 posts

robinn • 8 May 2019 at 10:38 AM

Iris doesn't say anything. She didn't even want to come to the island in the first place. It's not like her opinion on the plan mattered anyways.

"Absolutely not! I refuse!" Anvindr growled. "They came here with the intent to kill us. Why do we have to babysit them?"

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 May 2019 at 11:00 AM

Zarina:
~ "That sounds good to me. One of us should watch her and the dragons too and alert the others of odd activity." Zarina put in. "Like getting really close into her circle of trust." She fingered her dagger, hoping she wouldn't ever have to use it.

Michael:
~ "That sounds fine to me." I say. I still didn't want to kill any dragons, but there was still a mission to do.

Serilda:
~ "What? No! I agree with Anvindr. They want to kill us. What would stop them from doing it while we're with them? Besides. I can't defend myself yet. All i can do is jump on people's heads." I squeaked.

Arone:
~ I growl softly and settle my wings at my sides, but say "Ok. If it's what she wants."

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 May 2019 at 3:37 PM

Sabrina thought about it. "Okay," she said finally, "I can go with that."

"No way." Lyralth snarled."I agree with the others." She nodded to Anvindr and Serilda. "The humans clearly hate us, and plan to kill us. It's mutual."

1,327 posts

bgunny • 8 May 2019 at 5:40 PM

Kadienne~
I finish up with Jaiyana. She was still unconscious. I'd have to keep an eye on her. I turn to Dreamfeather. "Are you awake?" I ask, softly. If she was sleeping I didn't want to wake her.

Samael-
"Okay, that's what we're doing then. Zarina, that's a good idea. I don't think that job should be placed just one person though. We should take turns," I say. "Next order of business: Is anyone hurt. Don't lie. I need you all to be at top shape."

Ayla-Soliel~
I had been expecting this. I'd have to tell them about Kadienne. That was the only say they might agree to this. "We have to. Listen, Kadienne... She's not who you think she is. She isn't the human who is a friend to dragons; who can understand and, miraculously, speak Draconic. No, Kadienne is a dragon-human," I say. I pause to let this information sink in. "The last of her kind. Now, I don't understand why these people have come here or what they know about Kadienne, but I do know my parents and Evaporate have protected her and kept her secret for 11 years. There must be a reason. We have to protect her." I hoped that would work to get the dragons onboard, but if it didn't, I had one more trick.

Willow-
I glance over at the cave where Kadienne was. I couldn't believe it. Kadienne was a dragon-human. I turn back to the others. Even though I was scared, I knew I had to do this because Kadienne was one of us. Even if she was just a human, she'd still be one of us. Dragons protect each other. "I'll do it. Kadienne has done so much for dragons. I want to help her," I say with a confidence I never knew I had.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 8 May 2019 at 6:59 PM

Dreamfeather:
"I'm awake," I say to Kadienne. "Just a bit dazed from before. But don't worry about me, I'll be fine. Just take care of the others first,"

Nightecho:
I wasn't super surprised, but I didn't know that there were any dragon humans left. At least she was half-dragon. But would if she betrayed the dragons and sided with the humans? She would tell them everything she knew about us. But she had gained Ayla-Soliel and Evaporate's trust, so I finally decided to agree. "Then I'll do it as well,"

Ashlynn:
I wonder if the others were planning on killing or harming Kadienne as well, since she was close to the dragons.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 8 May 2019 at 8:14 PM

Sabrina looked at the others warily while pushing up the sleeve of her shirt. "I think...that red dragon burned me a bit. It's not that serious though."

A dragon-human? Lyralth had thought they had all gone extinct. This changed a lot of things. Should she agree? Kadienne has been with the dragons for a pretty long time. But she had just met the humans, so her judgement might be wrong. "I wont hurt the humans unless for self defense," she growled at last. "But I wont help them."

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 8 May 2019 at 8:24 PM

Zarina:
~ "I know I'm fine. A little shaken from the wind, but good." I pull my hair back and tie it into a braid.

Michael:
~ "I'm fine too." I copy Zarina. I look over at Samael. "Are you ok?" I ask. He was out leader. He couldn't get hurt.

Serilda:
~ It was a lot to ask for to trust Kadienne and follow the humans, but it wasn't too much. "I'll do it." I say begrudgingly. If I had to, I would do it.

Arone:
~ "I still think it's a bad idea. But I will cooperate if I am needed." I say, sitting up and tilting my head upward. .

1,327 posts

bgunny • 9 May 2019 at 10:09 AM

Samael-
“I’m fine,” I reply. I was fine physically, but I was really worried about Jaiyana. I kept glancing back at the cave. Why had I left her vulnerable with Kadienne? I turn to Sabrina. “Even so, we should put something on it,” I say, after looking at her burn. “Does anyone have anything in their packs?” I ask.

Kadienne~
Okay, but if you need anything, please ask,” I say. I walk to my herbs and start to make something for Jaiyana. When she woke up, she would probably be in pain. Just as I finished making it I hear, “Who are you? Where are my teammates?” I turn around and see Jaiyana awake.

Jaiyana~
I glare at the strange girl. “It is okay,” she says. “My name is Kadienne.” She tells me everything that happened, which I was having trouble believing. Then she makes me eat something gross she made for me. I try to sit up, but my side explodes with pain. “Careful, you are only healing,” Kadienne says. “Let me help you. We will go to your friends.”

Ayla-Soliel~
“Thank you. You may go and get a meal or do anything you need to do, but please come back in about 30 minutes,” I say to the dragons who have volunteered to help. I turn to Lryalth. “That is your choice,” I say. Honestly, I’d been expecting that from her. She’s a fire dragon. I turn to Anvindr. “What is your decision?” I ask.

(Not sure if you can tell, but Ayla-Soliel isn’t too fond of fire dragons 😊.)

Willow-
I nod at Ayla-Soliel. I walk away from the other dragons and peek into the cave that Kadienne was in. The human was up now. I scamper away and climb into my tree.

1,467 posts

robinn • 9 May 2019 at 11:02 AM

"I have a bunch of medical supplies." Iris says, opening her bag. "Here." She hands Samael a first aid kit.

Anvindr is about to refuse until he realizes it might be better to keep the humans in his sight. He may be able to find a weakness if he watches over them. "Fine, I'll do it." He growls.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 9 May 2019 at 3:13 PM

"Wow, someone's prepared," Sabrina said as she stuck a bandaid on her scratch.
(Let's get a oof for Lyralth. Hehe lol)
Lyralth snorted. Who died and made that dragon queen? "Yeah, it's my decision." She stood up and turned tail to hunt some unlucky creature that would feel her wrath.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 9 May 2019 at 4:56 PM

Zarina:
~ "I have bandages and a basic med kit." I say, taking my backpack off.

Michael:
~ "I have about the same. Just basics." I say.

Serilda:
~ "My parents probably have something. See you guys later." I stand up and slink off to the forest.

Arone:
~ I nod curtly and spread my wings, prepared to eat the extra deer I had in my nest.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 9 May 2019 at 6:02 PM

Ashlynn:
"I have some ointment that will mitigate pain and prevent infection if you want to use it," I offer.

Dreamfeather:
I nod thankfully to Kadienne. I close my eyes and fall asleep.

Nightecho:
I wanted to get something for Dreamfeather to eat, but it looked like she was asleep. I find a bunch of berries and leave them by her. She looked like a cloud, her chest slowly rising up and down. If only you knew how I felt, I think. I sigh sadly and then turn around to hunt. I find some prey and then return to where the others are.

Gaia:
I wonder around to look for food until I come upon what seems like a bush camp. In it, there are what must be the humans that Serenity had talked about and some dragons. I stay hidden in the undergrowth to watch what they're doing.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 May 2019 at 12:45 PM

Kadienne~
I help Jaiyana up and then lead her to her friends. I can hear her muttering. I can tell she doesn’t like my help. “Everyone, Jaiyana is up,” I call to her teammates. She seems to cheer up instantly when she sees her friends. She pushes away from me and walks over to them. I smile, glad that I was able to help, and then walk over to Ayla-Soliel.

Samael-
I feel relieved to see that Jaiyana’s okay, but I also feel really angry: angry that this happened to her, angry that I even care. “Prince! You need to be more careful next time!” I snap. I turn away from my group. “Someone, please update Jaiyana on the plan,” I say. I walk away muttering something about needing to go get something in my backpack.

Jaiyana~
I look over at the others with confused and hurt eyes. What happened? What did I do? I quickly try to make my expression become a neutral one. “So, um, the plan? If you could, please give a brief explanation,” I say. I was already starting to get tired and wanted to sit down.

Ayla-Soliel~
“Thank you,” I say to Anvindr. Kadienne comes over. “They all said yes, except Lryalth,” I tell her. Kadienne nods. “Okay, hopefully we can find one more dragon who would like to help,” she says.

Willow-
I eat some leaves and berries that I had stashed in my home. I didn’t need to eat much.

Genderqueer
3,446 posts

chaoschild • 10 May 2019 at 2:14 PM

Zarina:
~ I move over by Jaiyana and sum up the plan in a few sentences. I finish up, then ask, "Are you okay now?" I cared about what happened to my teammates. I didn't want any to be hurt.

Michael:
~ I force a smile and move back to the edge of the forest to sit on a tree. I open my backpack and get my tattered stuffed dog out. It was probably childish, but I felt better when I was holding it.

Serilda:
~ I get home and my parents both scold me about being away too long. Then, they tell me to go to my nest where I eat my food and curl up for a nap.

Arone:
~ I fly back to my nest and eat the rest of the deer.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 10 May 2019 at 4:18 PM

"We're going to try to get close to Kadienne to keep a eye on the dragons." Sabrina replied.

Lyralth ate the rest of a wild boar she had hunted.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 10 May 2019 at 6:15 PM

Gaia:
They need an extra dragon... would they take me? I think to myself.
(If you need her you can just discover her hiding in the bushes or something and if not then it's ok just lmk xD )

Female
2 posts

brightwish • 10 May 2019 at 6:56 PM

I am sorry I am posting here and am not in the role play (rp) i just read this and it sounded very interesting and i have posted to ask if i could turn this into a story @bgunny it's ok if you say no I understand

1,327 posts

bgunny • 11 May 2019 at 9:32 AM

Kadienne~
When will they be back?” I ask. “I told them to come back in 30 minutes,” Lalei replies. “You should probably decide which dragon you should place on which human. You know some of the dragons are less strong than others.” I nod, trying not to show my nervousness. What if I accidently placed a weak dragon with a strong human and they got hurt? I feel Nature’s presence. It’s okay Kadienne. I will help you.Stronger dragons should be placed with Samael, Jaiyana, Zarina, and Sabrina. They seem to be the most determined. Weaker dragons should be placed with Michael, Iris, and Ashlynn,” I say. Lalei gives me a look. “You had help, didn’t you?” I smile. Lalei and the other leader dragons had always been jealous of my special connection with Nature.

Jaiyana~
I smile at Zarina. “Yes, I’m just a little tired. I was given something for the pain, so it doesn’t hurt that much,” I reply. “That shouldn’t be too hard,” I say, moving on to the subject of the changes in the plan. “She doesn’t seem to be the most…” I glance over at Kadienne. “She seems really innocent and excited to see humans like her. Well, does anyone want to go watch her, maybe talk to her and find out a little more about her?” I ask.

Ayla-Soliel~
The dragons should be coming back soon. “I’m going to go hunt real quick,” I tell Kadienne. I walk over to the bushes. I stop as I think I see something. I get a little closer. “Who’s there?” I call.

Willow-
I finish eating my food and climb out of my tree. I walk back over to the fire pit. I sit down next to Kadienne. She seemed to be thinking about something and every so often was making markings in the dirt with a stick.

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 11 May 2019 at 2:45 PM

Gaia:
Ayla-Soliel seems to notice me. I take a small, timid step out of the bushes.
"Hi," I greet her in Draconic. "I'm sorry if this is awkward, but I couldn't help overseeing what you and the others were doing. Do you still need another dragon?" I ask.

Female
1,610 posts

shadowdragon28 • 11 May 2019 at 3:08 PM

Sabrina looked into the distance forest. "Hey guys, I'm going to take a walk, alright?" She walked into the dark forest, being careful of branches in her way and unsheathed her dagger. Payback time, she thought and grinned.

Lyralth ate the rest of the boar, and suddenly heard a cracking sound. Her ears perked up and she raised her eyes to stare into the darkness. She couldn't see anything, even with her night vision until...crack. A figure lunged at her and she leaped out of the way, and the figure sailed by, a dagger glinting in the night. It was a human, more precisely the girl. She laughed at the failure of the attack...but...wait? Wasn't she hunting by a cliff. A high pitched shriek rang out out and Lyralth didn't think, just lunged and tried to grab the human. But she slipped on a rock and both of them fell...down down down.. Thump. She groaned. Ugh, this was all the humans fault. Lyralth was so stupid for trying to rescue her.

Sabrina yelped. "What just happened?" Well that was a epic failure of hers. She looked up at the tiny hole in the opening of the cave. She had been falling off a cliff, and landed on top of the red dragon's wing. A rockslide had covered the rest of the opening, so there was just a sliver of a opening to the sky. This was bad. Like really bad. She needed to get back. "Well...ehehe, looks like me and you are going to be stuck her for a long time." The dragon looked far from amused.

1,327 posts

bgunny • 12 May 2019 at 3:22 PM

Kadienne~
"Okay, that should work," I say. "We just need that last dragon and everything will be okay." I had written in the dirt the pairings I had planned.

Samael-
I stop pretending to rummage through my backpack. I didn't actually need to get anything. I glance over at Kadienne and then at my teammates. Sabrina was gone. I walk back over to the others just in time to hear Jaiyana tell them they can rest.

Jaiyana~
I was going to tell Sabrina no, but then I decided I really didn't want to have another confrontation with her, or anyone for that matter. "Okay, sure. Try to come back in 15 minutes," I say. I turn to the others. "I guess you can relax for now."

Ayla-Soliel~
"Yes," I reply. "We do. Would you like to help us?" I ask.