✯ The Orbisma (ie. CATSMOS!) ✯ Space creature suggestion

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 27 March 2019 at 5:10 AM

Hey y'all i'm back with a brand new creature suggestion 😊
Introducing... The Orbisma!- pronounced Or-Biss-Mah (lol i literally made up that name within 30 seconds but is sounds cool so why not)

Here is the art:
http://imgur.com/gallery/ENC1r2R

[Features and minor description: Sun on its tail and earth in its paws. Stars and other planets orbit around its body and ears. Colour suggestion for egg and body: dark violet, deep magenta and plum]

This is my third ever creature suggestion for eggcave (go check out the other one if you haven't already! ❤️) i hope you all love it! Sorry that again i couldn't make a full description, creative writing isn't my strong point.

Feel free to comment and give me some feedback so that i can improve my artwork in the future and hopefully get one of my suggestions made someday ❤️ Each and every comment is highly appreciated! Also if you like it, please feel free to ping (@) your friends!

Here's some starting pings (sorry if you don't like them!):
@leafmelody @skyfall4 @oscoa @idol @thedarkarcher @anarchy @prairie @cguo7

@ian @orderedchaos @meteoroid @mastergemma @jazzyleia

★ Thanks for your time and have an amazing day ★

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 27 March 2019 at 6:14 AM

@wild_wonders
Omg! It's soooooo cute!! I really love it and can't wait to have bunch of Orbisma ❤️

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 27 March 2019 at 6:19 AM

@oscoa
thanks soooo much bae!! ❤️ I'm so glad you like it, it means a lot especially coming from you!

Female
97 posts

oscoa • 27 March 2019 at 6:26 AM

@wild_wonders
No problem bae anything for you ❤️ I'll help you with some pings!

Pings~

@namyna
@sackname
@moonweaver
@wigglytuff
@solnyshko

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 27 March 2019 at 6:38 AM

@oscoa
o m g what have i done to deserve you TT ❤️
thank you to the moon and back for everything~ your support really means so much!

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 27 March 2019 at 7:25 AM

@wild_wonders ahh I love all of these ideas ;-; keep it up! 😸

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 27 March 2019 at 8:55 AM

@wild_wonders hey this is awesome! I think if you turned its sun into the earth it would honestly made a wonderful earth day pet!. I really hope to see this made love

90 posts

idol • 27 March 2019 at 12:32 PM

Oh it's cute! I like the idea! ^^

90 posts

idol • 27 March 2019 at 12:32 PM

Oh it's cute! I like the idea! ^^

Female
1,783 posts

skyfall4 • 27 March 2019 at 1:16 PM

@wild_wonders
Oooh that’s a really interesting idea! 😃 I wonder if it’ll become an Earth Day suggestion, seeing it has earth in it 😋

If you don’t mind, could you check out my suggestion as well? ❤️

Pings:
@qerrats 😸

Female
516 posts

qerrats • 27 March 2019 at 2:49 PM

@wild_wonders Awwww, adorbs! Super cute! 😊

Female
2,491 posts

leafmelody • 28 March 2019 at 6:56 AM

@wild_wonders
ooh dang that looks so cool! HOW WHAT my broke self would totally buy that xD oooh if earth day is coming up, that would look o perfect for itt! love that it's hugging the earth, that's wayy too cool! *O*
also, love the typo paper (; the best notebook for studying lol

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 28 March 2019 at 7:32 AM

@Leafmelody
thanks!! ❤️ yeah, the aim wasn't really as an earth day creature but now people are telling me it would suit as one and i can actually start to picture that 😋 fingers crossed it gets made lol
and yeah ahah it was just a random doodle in my notepad at first but then i ended up liking it a lot which is why i posted it 😸

@wigglytuff @thedarkarcher @qerrats @idol @skyfall4

Thank you so much!! Your support means so much ❤️

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 28 March 2019 at 12:07 PM

i love it ❤️ space screatures are soo good

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 29 March 2019 at 8:51 AM

@wild_wonders it soo cute ❤️

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 29 March 2019 at 10:01 AM

@rabbitwanter @murfijs

Thanks so much for the support you guys, so glad that you like it! 😊 ❤️ I hope you both have a great day!

1,629 posts

icecloud101 • 29 March 2019 at 4:44 PM

@wild_wonders
very pretty design concept 😸

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 29 March 2019 at 5:34 PM

Thanks @icecloud101 😃

Deleted • 29 March 2019 at 8:43 PM

@wild_wonders love it, I want one

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 30 March 2019 at 12:31 AM

thanks! @iloveemojis

1,032 posts

anarchy • 30 March 2019 at 7:11 AM

@wild_wonders

I really love this ❤️ It's super cute (especially the second stage ❤️) and definitely fitting for Earth day. I would love to see the design with more colors and detail like you did with the Bloomare, though I get that you might be too busy.

My only feedback is that I would've liked to see more of a difference between the teen and adult stages, they both look a little similar, just in different poses. Though this might just be a personal thing since I prefer when creature stages have a more distinct progression. Otherwise I'd definitely like to see this get made! 😊

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 30 March 2019 at 7:23 AM

@anarchy
Thanks so much for the feedback it really means a lot and help me to improve in the future ❤️ You're awesome. I'm glad that you like it, and yeah, i agree that it could have more detail but it was just a random doodle that i did in my notepad when i was bored which i ended up liking enough to post which is why it looks less... nice 😋 I may do an edited version with colour though, if i do, would you like a ping?

And yep, mhm i see where you're coming from, i'll be sure to do more of that in the future 😸 tbh i would have done a (few) suggestion with less than three stages but i haven't seen many of them (being made) lately which is why i decided to stick with the usual 1 egg 3 stages. So eggcave, if you're seeing this, i wouldn't mind getting rid of one stage and having just the 1 egg and 2 evolutions. 😊 lol

1,032 posts

anarchy • 30 March 2019 at 12:39 PM

@wild_wonders

No worries, I'm glad you appreciate the feedback 😊 Yeah feel free to tag me if you ever decide to do a more detailed version with color, I'd love to see it. Though I think this does an awesome job of showing your creature idea already.

Oh yeah that's fair. I've definitely noticed EC tends to favor 3-stage creatures lately. I kinda wish they brought back 1-stage or 2-stage creature lines but what can ya do 😋

Anyway good luck with this getting made ❤️

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 31 March 2019 at 7:25 AM

@anarchy

Alrighty, again, thankyou and have a great day! 😸

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 April 2019 at 12:53 AM

@wild_wonders Its sooooo cute! I need at least five! Well, unless it's in the CC Shop...(I'm cheap)
I really hope this will come out as a Earth Day creature. That'll be so cool. I can help with the creature description if you want.

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 16 April 2019 at 1:46 AM

@asrieldreemurr
thank you! i hope so aswell 😸 and yep, that'd be awesome! but since this thread has already existed for a while, the new description may not get as much attention as we'd like, since quite a few users have already seen it. but thank you kindly for your offer ❤️

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 16 April 2019 at 3:19 AM

@wild_wonders That's alright!

Deleted • 13 August 2019 at 3:11 AM

@wild_wonders
OH wow why change name

Deleted • 14 August 2019 at 1:26 PM

It’s a cute idea!

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 7 November 2019 at 1:11 PM