Drakimi + Beaguile GIVEAWAY

in User Contests & Giveaways

Do you like this giveaway style?

Male
328 posts

seraph • 29 September 2019 at 4:34 PM

I have CaveCash and nothing to do with it, so maybe I can make someone happy? I've not been around too much.

- RULES -
- Tell me which creature you want, you can enter for both.
- I know I can't force this rule, but I'd really appreciate if you'd keep the creature, not just sell it.
- Tell me why you want it, and what kind of personality you think the creature would have if it was a IRL pet of yours.
- Tell me the gender and name too, otherwise it will be random.
- Tell me your favorite ice cream flavor too, so I know you read the rules. This is mandatory.
- Have fun!

- DEADLINE -
October 5th, a week from now

I'll choose the answers I like the most and send the creature. That's it I guess?
PM me for questions.

1,478 posts

arcana • 29 September 2019 at 4:59 PM

Hello! I'd like to enter for a Beaguile!
The dog creatures this month are amazing and I would just love to have more! I've always been a dog person, and this month's creatures have just been great, although I am disappointed that I don't have the money to get them all. Out of the five, the Beaguile is probably my favorite, and it brings up a memory of a friend that used to own beagles.
As for personality, I picture a clumsy, but sweet dog with a very mischievous side. One that would snuggle with you when you're unhappy and just brighten up your day. The type that's excitable, loves attention, likes to just run, dance, jump, chase things and will occasionally create some problems, but you love them for it anyway.
I'd prefer a male Beaguile named Cosolan.
My favorite ice cream flavor is probably vanilla+cherry or mango, something like that.

Female
472 posts

flakes • 29 September 2019 at 10:03 PM

@samaritan
Hello I would like to enter for the Beaguile 😊 I would love to have one because they just cute hahhaa gonna be real here since I've never owned a dog before and have never really encountered a Beagle dog before irl, so would love to adopt one on here lol. Also, the colours and design of it attract me the most, it is just beautiful *_* If it was my real-life pet, I would like it to have a sociable personality where they can get along and befriend other dogs, doesn't have to be the smartest dog but as long as they are loving and sweet, that's all that matters (why is this starting to sound eerily like myself). I would prefer a male and idm a random name. Favourite ice cream flavour is matcha green tea!! Thanks so much ❀️

Some pings:
@wild_wonders
@sleepy_hollow
@wererage

Female
574 posts

iia • 29 September 2019 at 10:45 PM

@samaritan
I want one because I’ve never had a dog or a puppy. I REALLY want one in real life!!! And beagles are SO cute! I also love the starry design. My beaguile would be a male puppy named Cory (corry or however you can spell it) he would be super sweet and clumsy. He would always be chewing a shoe, popping beach balls, and scratching at the door because he buried his bone in the backyard and wants it now. He would always be just a little too cute for me to be mad at. My favorite Ice cream flavor in real life is black cherry. My favorite ice cream flavor it eggcave is a Gold scoop of ice cream.

Male
682 posts

decay • 30 September 2019 at 2:43 AM

@samaritan
I'm interested in the Beaguile!
I've been searching for one c:

I would love a Male one with a random name so I could come up with one later on probably related to the moon/sun.

I usually don't trade away contest creatures so no need to worry! πŸ˜‹

I would love a Beaguile because I personally can't really spend money on Egg Cave because I feel like I could spend the money on groceries or other necessities. 5$ actually could make a huge difference currently so I have to be careful with money... especially because once I start I can’t stop...

The other reason is because it's so adorable and has to do with dawn/dusk which I've always been obsessed with (eh hem @euphoric 's description xD) Also, I really like the colors associated to dawn/dusk they're beautiful.
Also, I love dogs!
These aren't the greatest reasons but they're essentially why I like this creature c:

If this dog was real, I would imagine it being super energetic and always wanting to go outdoors because of it's farming background somewhat like a sheep herding dog!
I could totally imagine it being in a huge wheat field running along as the sun is setting with like a little kid chasing it like those cheesy dog movies xD
For some reason, I imagine it being somewhat territorial at first but overall being a sweet dog that just wants a lot of attention xD
The type of dog that would scare people when they first meet it (especially with it's baying) but then people would love it kinda like that great dane from Grace and Frankie xD

But yeah, that's what I imagine lol

My favorite ice cream flavour is probably anything chocolate related especially Rocky Road but me being lactose intolerant I can't enjoy it too much xD
Also, strawberry is always great too!

Thanks for the opportunity!
Have an amazing day!

Pings:
@peppermintcowboy
@rashka
@xenni
@stevepat2002
@cleokitty

Female
189 posts

wizard • 1 October 2019 at 12:54 PM

@samaritan

-I am entering for Beaguile. Thank you so much for this giveaway! It's so generous!
I would never sell this cutie ❀️
-I want the Beaguile because it has an amazing design, and I really wanted one but the shortage of CC has stopped me. Another reason I want it is because I LOVE dogs, and this guy would make a lovely addition to my family! 😊
-My Beaguille's personality would be very cheery, maybe a little naughty sometimes haha. xD
I think that he'd be pretty happy because we have a really big yard!
-I'd like the gender to be male, please! The name cab be random for now please. c:
-My favorite flavor is birthday cake icecream!!

Good luck to everyone!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 1 October 2019 at 1:40 PM

@samaritan
I'd like to enter for the Drakimi.

I would like it to be a male. I haven't decided on a good name yet, so it could just be random.

I'd like to have it because I missed it when it was out in the cave and I rarely ever have CC, so I wasn't able to buy it in the cash shop. I was really disappointed because I love dragons. They are one of my favorite mystical creatures. I also love its design. Its more simple with beautiful and bright colors.

My Drakimi would be very friendly. It likes everyone and everyone, but if someone harms the person they love, it will instantly get hostile and aggressive. He would be extremely loyal to his friends. He'd be very sweet and be there for people when they need him. He also really enjoys helping others, but he is clumsy and his help doesn't always turn out the best. He always means well, though.

The real question is, which ice cream don't I like. I don't like coffee and vanilla (unless it has toppings or is served with pie or brownies). Other than that, I like any ice cream flavor.

Thank you for doing this! And don't worry, I wouldn't sell him. 😊

Female
584 posts

xxcouchxx • 1 October 2019 at 5:15 PM

@samaritan

I would like to enter for the Beaguile. I want it because it is a cute creature that I would love to have another one of since I only have one of them. πŸ˜‹ I imagine it to be a spunky girl puppy with a personality that loves to explore. Her name would be Rebel, naturally. My favorite ice cream flavor at the moment is raspberry white chocolate. 😸

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 4 October 2019 at 10:02 PM

@samaritan Hi! I'd like to enter for both.

Beaguile
The reason why I want it is because when I see the second stage it just makes me smile! It looks like he's having so much fun doing something simple, like chasing butterflies or picking a stick. If it was a real pet of mine, I guess it would be a very funny, kind and fellow one. That kind that never leaves your side, even when you want to be alone.

Drakimi
The reason why I want it is because dragons are such amazing, powerful and mystic creatures! I like to imagine they do exist and fly all over, watching what we - poor humans - are doing. If I had one, I'd problably let it go wherever it wants to go. I would respect its freedom. I imagine them as wild hearted creatures, living exactly how they want to.

About gender and names, I'm happy with whatever it comes.

And btw, my favorite ice cream flavor is Oreo!

Thanks a lot, it's very nice of you doing that ^-^

Female
4,575 posts

wigglytuff • 4 October 2019 at 11:25 PM

@samaritan hello! thanks for hosting ❀️ id like to enter for a beaguile, and i think if i had one he'd either be:
1. Really hyper, chew up all my stuff, try to sit on my lap even though he's like twice my size, always get into trouble, run mud everywhere through the house, knows that i'm allergic to dogs but tries to snuggle with me anyway, has gotten lost trying to chase birds and butterflies at least three times (Probably would have broken my printer once or twice from trying to print out so many "Lost Dog" posters... πŸ˜‹)
OR
2. Really lazy and stubborn but also super cute and lovable, secretly has that soft side ;D doesn't seem to like attention, children, or other creatures/animals, but actually does 😊

Like bgunny, I honestly love almost all flavors of ice cream except coffee, chocolate (i mean i LIKE it, just kind of a last resort kinda thing if ya know what i mean), garlic (sounds pretty funky but never tried it) and pistachio (which i've tried once when i was young and hated it)

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 5 October 2019 at 7:00 AM

@samaritan
Hello! ❀️ I feel so lucky to have been able to join this giveaway cos it's right on time and the deadline is today. πŸ˜‹
I'd like to enter for the beaguile because they are just so cute and i wanna collect all the stages if possible. Their galaxy theme also reminds me of my own suggestion, the catsmos. ~ My beaguile irl would be majestic and calm usually, but also very athletic when it gets to playtime (reflecting my views on the personality of last stage, which is my fav 😸). Oh, and he'd probably be very attention-seeking.

My favourite ice cream flavour might be weird for a 14 year old, but it's honestly any kiddie flavour. Cotton Candy, Rainbow, Bubblegum, you name it. If it's got an unnatural or bright colour, i probably love it. πŸ˜‹

Male
328 posts

seraph • 10 October 2019 at 12:51 PM

WINNERS!
Beaguile >> @dcmaster
Drakimi >> @bgunny

Your new pets have been created and sent, hope you enjoy!

@arcana @iia @kdxu @wizard @xxcouchxx @emo_pattys @wigglytuff @wild_wonders

I'm so sorry everyone, I was 100% sure the deadline was set for today. Sorry for keeping everyone waiting! 8( I can't keep up with my own schedules smh
As an apology I want everyone who didn't win the creatures to create a trade lot with a junk item and PM me the link, so I can leave you a little something.

Sorry once again, and thanks for joining!!

1,327 posts

bgunny • 10 October 2019 at 12:53 PM

@samaritan
Thank you so much!

Male
682 posts

decay • 10 October 2019 at 3:36 PM

@samaritan
Thank you so much!! c:
And thanks for hosting this giveaway!

Hope you have an amazing day!

Female