Wishlist Fountain 1 creature per coin

in Forum Games

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 20 March 2020 at 11:29 PM

Ok here's a fun one, if you could have any creature on here, but just one which one would you pick and why? Please drop a coin in and make your wish, but this is for entertainment purpose only I can't fulfill your wish, but it will be a nice dream that you can put into the fountain of dreams. Remember just one creature per person per wish. You can come to the fountain many times as you like to pick different creatures, say you want more then one then you have to come back to make that wish. As the fountain I will speak back in sarcastic remarks to make you laugh, please don't take any of it seriously. Like Seriously!!!! This is meant to be a fun game to make you relax and be happy!!!

Example

Drops in quarter....I would like a Tine plez cause I wasn't on here when they had the event.

Male
682 posts

decay • 21 March 2020 at 12:05 AM

*drops a dollar coin*

I would love to get a serepede I haven't seen any UFT in my whole time here...

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 March 2020 at 12:22 AM

@decay

Your wish is my command....Oh I'm a fountain not a genie duh! I need to remind myself of that. Ugh! So Sorry! Just to let you know serpedes do have a very nasty bite to them, it hurts!!

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 21 March 2020 at 12:58 AM

*drops in a silver dollar* I would wish for a Dytoroko. I think I’m one of the few who really likes them, lol! They remind me of a creature back from when I played DnD with friends. 😊

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 March 2020 at 1:20 AM

@pouncessoftly

silver dollar drops into fountain...bloop bloop bloop....Oh you mean the creature with the googly 3 eyes? LOL

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 21 March 2020 at 1:30 AM

@jirachiwishmaker

Lol, yep that’s the one! xD

Gender Fluid
1,346 posts

kayuubii • 21 March 2020 at 5:13 AM

Drops a coin

I would love a Eurog, because they’re so perfect and beautiful!
( And people who own them don’t ever want to get rid of them! xD )

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 21 March 2020 at 9:25 AM

@jirachiwishmaker

Topic moved from Entertainment to Forum Games. Have fun!

**drops 1000 EC**
I wish for a friendly creature

Female
1,243 posts

senkou • 21 March 2020 at 9:52 AM

@jirachiwishmaker
*drops a penny*

i'd love the gorgeous bunny with the precious eyes, onny ❤️ a huge unachieveable dream. 😋

Female
1,727 posts

lexicon • 21 March 2020 at 12:17 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

*drops in an shiny new quarter*

I wish, I wish, with all my heart for a Spookcat! It's been my dream from the very start 😸

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 March 2020 at 2:10 PM

@pouncessoftly
Check in your pocket.
@galaxyleopard
I know people are very selfish, but I am too, so I can't grant you one LOL
@mastergemma
Sorry about that, wasn't sure which topic to put it under as I thought it was part of entertainment as fun ya know. As for your creature, let me see friendly how about a baby Ara they're very friendly once you train them well.
@wild_wonders
Why does it have to be an onny, there are other cute bunnies out there, but whatever!! LOL
@lexicon
As for your spookcat they're usually very naughty and they're bad luck if you run them over LOL

Male
2,235 posts

beta • 21 March 2020 at 2:58 PM

*drops in a Coinster* I wish for a coin

(Reverse 😊)

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 March 2020 at 3:03 PM

@stevepat2002

One measly coin coming right up! Spits out gold coin that's one for the real tricksters!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 March 2020 at 3:24 PM

*drops rushy old coin in*
I wish for a Scorbis!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 March 2020 at 6:06 PM

@skymoare

Don't put your scorbis in your pocket, or he will definitely sting you. He may also climb all over you if you're not skiddish about those kinds of things where bugs haunt you. Because I know you may want to keep his armor shiny by stuffing him somewhere and that's most likely a pocket of some sort.

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 21 March 2020 at 7:59 PM

@jirachiwishmaker *flips a coin into the well*

Wish for a Amoyrm :-P

I think they're the cutest, but no one seems to have one up for trade =/

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 21 March 2020 at 9:21 PM

@bunnyshadow

Dragons are wise creatures, but if you're not careful you might get burned literally. When they get angry at you they spit out balls of fire. It's hard to run away from those things it will get you kinda like in Dragon Ball Z

162 posts

surgeon • 22 March 2020 at 1:09 AM

@jirachiwishmaker

dropping in a nice silver coin for a tine too ~~ wish I coulda been here for the event

Other
1,553 posts

rabbitwanter • 22 March 2020 at 1:37 AM

putting alllll my coins in the fountain for an onny ☹️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 22 March 2020 at 1:45 AM

@surgeon

Oh my gosh really, yeah I missed that event too, but hey am I complaining, no I'll just act like it never happened, it never happened. The Tine flies in the background, hey I told you to go away, yes I do want you, but I can't! LOL These tines, they always wanting attention.

@rabbitwanter

Ok do you like aliens??? I hope you do, cause guess what that onny is an alien with the big eyes always staring at you!! !Yes, and then I know you want to steal it, but really they actually try to hypnotize people with their big eyes, saying you want me??? LOL

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 22 March 2020 at 11:54 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

*drops in silver shiny quarter* i shall wish for a valentine's day tine because i only got like 300 chocos while the years before i got like 1000 lmao

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 23 March 2020 at 1:03 PM

@iris1929578

Tines are very high maintenance, if you don't give them much attention they will fly away from you and never come back.

Female
269 posts

fire-and-spice • 3 April 2020 at 1:19 PM

@jirachiwishmaker *drops in a gold coin* I wish for a Nym, it's my dreamie!!!

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 3 April 2020 at 1:53 PM

*drops in two quarters, three nickels, and one penny*
I wish for a Seleni, cause it fits my theme : )

Female
312 posts

snowkitties • 3 April 2020 at 3:47 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
DropsCRAMS in a 1,000 dollar bill I wish for a Nym cause it's my dreamie!!!

Female
4 posts

dragni • 4 April 2020 at 1:05 PM

*Drops a coin* I wish for a Clovotl cuz they're sO DANG CUTE

Non-binary
1,069 posts

distorted • 22 July 2020 at 8:40 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
*drops in ∞ coinz*
I wish for a stage four cosmonon because I dont have one.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 22 July 2020 at 8:55 PM

@dragistar12

Well I tried to get your Nym to come meet you, but they're very stubborn and don't like to just move around, LOL

@fanficmelon

Well your Seleni was following me until she fell into some lottery coin slot, and now you've got plenty of selenis to keep.

@snowkitties

I told you Nym he'd have a good life with you, but it's really up to them to choose their owner.

@dragni

They really are cute, he said he'd give you good luck after you put him in a nice aquarium.

@distorted

I don't know what stage four looks like but when you get yours just go ahead and let him know you would like him to evolve to that stage whatever it looks like. That's how you get your customized creature.

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 22 July 2020 at 10:33 PM

*flips a Kentucky quarter*
A feep please, to spread its sweetness!!

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 22 July 2020 at 11:58 PM

@cleokitty

Holds baby feep in hands here's your little precious!!! He's so cute, better watch out tho people always mistake them for peeps and try to eat them instead, LOL