Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 4:37 PM

"Oh well," Grimun did a half-hearted shrug, "Don't know about you but me and Rai here are stupid in our entirety."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 4:40 PM

"Heh, you got that right!"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 4:40 PM

Raiyun pouted, "More her than me though."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 4:43 PM

"Ha! You guys are the same amount of doofidity! But you're the best doofuses a person could ask for."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 4:45 PM

Raiyun made a heart shape between his paws. "And you're the best non-doofus a Pokemon could ask for- no romo"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 4:47 PM

She smiled

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 4:49 PM

Raiyun looked around. "No romo- but I love all of ya."
Grimun hugged him. "Of course you do, idiot."
(this roleplay is giving me feels)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 4:53 PM

(We all have the feels except for those of us whom are soulless)

She turned to dewun. "And you," she began, wondering how to say it without offending the others, "are the closer friend in this bubble of affection".

64 posts

birdsong • 21 April 2020 at 4:59 PM

(16 notifications. Now I'm really lost. 😋 Can someone catch me up?)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 5:01 PM

Short summary:

Rayn looking for fairy type- fails- succeeds- tecneclly fails- circle of F R I E N D S H I P

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 5:07 PM

Dewun, who had recently snuck out of his Pokeball to also feel the feels, was openly sobbing in happiness. Not that you could tell, since his head is covered in water 24/7. "I love all of you too!" he said happily,
(making fanart of the feels moment >=D)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 5:10 PM

(Oh no. The majority of fanart Ive seen was worthy of the darkest pit of dark.)

She would do finger-pistols at him, but she couldn't, cause, y'know, no fingers. A slight feeling of sadness overcame her before she told herself mentally "no, i forbid myself to be sad now! Not now!"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 5:37 PM

(I'm the good, innocent kind of person. You'll see.)
Raiyun hovered onto Dewun's back. "Course! We all love each other!" the Raichu cheered, "Maybe now we should sing that 'I Love You' song that plays on Rayn's Pokedex sometimes." Grimun groaned, "We are not singing any songs from Rayn's Pokedex, especially not 'I Love You'." Raiyun shrugged. "It fit the current mood, just saying."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 5:38 PM

"Oh please no," she said "that song has been burned into my head."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 7:01 PM

Raiyun started singing, "I love you, you love me. We're a happy family. With a great big hu-" And then Grimun slapped his mouth closed. Dewun looked confused. "What's so wrong about Barney? Isn't it that show about the purple char-something? Or was it a Salandit? Rayn showed it to me on the way here!" Grimun screeched, "We do not sing those songs in this section of grass!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 7:06 PM

"Oh thank you for shushing him" she said, looking as though she was finally spared from the burn effect

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 7:11 PM

Raiyun shrugged. "I don't see what's so wrong about Barney. I used to watch it back when I was a Pichu."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 7:14 PM

"Look, lets just say that I'd rather pull out my own (theoretical) eyes than hear that song again." She said

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 7:17 PM

Raiyun shrugged. "If that's what you insist. But hey, what about-" Grimun shushed him. "Rai, I love you and all but stop. I'm serious."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 7:20 PM

She sighed "thank you. And to answer your unfinished question, that is the only song that i cant stand."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 7:25 PM

Raiyun shrugged. "I mean, I know all of the songs that trainers sing to their Pokemon eggs. Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Baa Baa Black Mareep-" "They should've made it about Wooloo, but that probably wouldn't have rhymed." "And also even the Alphabet Song!" Grimun just groaned, "The Alphabet Song?" Raiyun retorted, "That counts!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 7:34 PM

She sided with raiyun "yeah, it counts."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 7:36 PM

Araquanid came back to the group, pulling the (suprisingly waterproof) Pokedex out of his water bubble. "I brought the Pokedex! Wanna play a video on it?" Grimun shrugs, while Raiyun screams "Yes!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 7:39 PM

She shrugged "you do you."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 8:10 PM

Raiyun grabbed the Pokedex, and a minute later "Baa Baa Black Mareep" was playing. Raiyun, and unexpectedly, Dewun, were singing along. Grimun just tried to pretend her teammates were not singing a Baby Pokemon song for no reason.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 April 2020 at 8:15 PM

(wow, 44 notifications. Did I miss a lot?)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 8:17 PM

Yep, basically, Rayn tried to catch a Cutiefly, but it fled, then tried to catch a Clefairy, but it was pretty much savage and it had to be sent to the PC. Then Luna, Raiyun, and Grimun had a feels moment and now they are listening to "Baa Baa Black Mareep."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 April 2020 at 8:21 PM

(huh, very interesting )

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 8:25 PM

(Yeah...now thats its been said outloud, it just sounds like the perfect plot line by itself)

She tapped her foot to the song, enjoying the rhythm, but the lyrics were a bit outdated for her

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 8:29 PM

Grimun was complaining about the lyrics or the song. "Why 'Black Mareep'? Mareeps dont even come in the color black! For accuracy, you would need it to be 'Pink Mareep' or possibly 'Black Wooloo', although that doesn't sound as good."