Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 12:00 PM

/Spears of Justice stops/

She shrugged "welp, better luck next time, i suppose."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 12:01 PM

Raiyun pointed to himself arrogantly. "It'll be my turn next time"
(gtg, online school awaits. ill be back... around 4 Egg Cave Time?)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 12:05 PM

(Mk, I'll cya later)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 20 April 2020 at 12:23 PM

(oop, gonna use showdown for battle simulations?)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 4:30 PM

(yep! just so i can figure out how strong moves would be and the such. i only use it sometimes tho.)
Raiyun noticed a small Cleffa in the grass, and instantly zoomed toward it with a Quick Attack. The Cleffa started to cry, and another Cleffa ran over to help the other Cleffa. Striking the Cleffas with a barrage of Quick Attacks, he watched the injured ones run away and new ones appear in their place. Rayn's eyes lit up, and he whispered, "Is... that a glowing Clefairy?"* The Clefairy was angry, that was for sure. The Clefairy waggled it's finger in a metronomic pattern. Raiyun screeched, "Oh s-" before getting hit with a Metronome Dragon Claw.
*The clefairy is glowing in such a way that resembles "Brilliant Pokemon," a new mechanic in Pokemon SwSh that guarantees good stats in a Pokemon. It's not shiny. I repeat, it's not shiny.
(Turns out my teachers just uploaded more homework, but I will log on again before the end of the day hopefully.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 5:26 PM

(Mk, sounds good!)

She stared at the glowing clefairy. She was farmiliar with the galar region, yes. But she had not personally seen a pokemon from there, thus, she watched intently.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 6:14 PM

Rayn scrolled through his Pokedex frantically. "A glowing Clefairy? Only Totem Pokemon glow in Alola! And I'm pretty sure that there's never been a Totem Clefairy!" Pointing the Pokedex toward the Pokemon, the screen popped up with a "Error" message. "Something doesn't look right about this..." the trainer mused, "And we need to go after it! Raiyun, use Psychic to stop it from moving!" The Raichu attempted to use Psychic...
(Sorry for leaving on a cliffhanger, but I need to know if you all want the plot to move forward rn. If so, the plot will fast forward some more, but if not, it'll just be a Galarian bred Clefairy that was abandoned by a tourist trainer. I don't want to make big decisions without asking you all, of course ^w^)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 6:18 PM

(Unless it involves my characters, then you already have my approval.)(also, does good stats= good nature? This was the first question that came to mind when you said that glowing pokemon have good stats in galar.)

She looked confused "IS that a galarian pokemon? Do galarian pokemon regularly glow? Should i be afraid of their metronome?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 6:26 PM

(well, its like a plot that intertwines with the plot, but isn't directly the plot, and might possibly lead to the main plot over time. also, by good stats, Brillant Pokemon have at least 2 ivs - individual values - and an egg move)
The clefairy looked unfazed by the Psychic attack, and retaliated with Meteor Mash, also increasing it's attack stat. Raiyun flinched after being hit by the steel type move, and struck with a Metronome Drain Punch before the Raichu was able to get out of the way. "How?" Rayn screeched, "Psychic barely did a thing! There shouldn't be a wild Pokemon this strong around here!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 6:29 PM

She shortly settled on 'yes, if he does catch it, i should be afraid of their metronome.', 'that IS probably a galarian pokemon', and 'no, i think they dont normally glow like that.'

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 6:39 PM

Grimun fidgeted with a Leon Ball, worried. "I don't think there are normally Pokemon around here this strong..." she whimpered, "I doubt Rai and Rayn would notice but that Clefairy is almost level 50!"
Rayn held his Pokedex out, reading it's health gauge for Raiyun. "Not good..." he muttered, "It's Meteor Mash took 27% of Raiyun's health in one hit... but that just means we need to hit harder! Raiyun, use Laser Discharge!*" Raiyun let out a discharge, using his Psychic to collect the electric type move into a single, focused beam of electricity before shooting it at the Clefairy. The Clefairy nimbly dodged the original move, but Raichu was faster, and willed the electricity to arc towards the fairy-type before neatly hitting the target. Clefairy angrily snarled some very inappropriate language before lunging toward Raiyun with a Meteor Mash.
(I love writing battle scenes!)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 6:42 PM

(I can tell!)
She slinked backwards, not wanting to get hit. "If they learn Dragon rage so help me..." she said to herself

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 6:52 PM

Raiyun's HP dropped into the yellow thanks to that Meteor Mash. Rayn frantically looked around until he saw Grimun. "Grimun, switch in!" The Kantonian Grimer slipped between Raiyun and the Clefairy, against the Raichu's protests. "Raiyun, switch out!" Rayn called, sending the Raichu back into it's Pokeball to rest. "Poison Gas, and then Sludge Bomb!" Rayn yelled. Grimun emitted a poisonous gas from her body, and waited until the effects of the poison took place. The Clefairy faltered, not being ready for the sudden switch from electric/psychic to poison. Grimun, noticing the Clefairy's hesitation, took out a clump of her sludge and used Sludge Bomb aka yeeted it at the opposing Pokemon. Seeing the health bar on the Clefairy go down to red, Rayn pulled out a Luxury Ball and threw it at the weakened pokemon.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 6:58 PM

Her face went slightly pale as the ball shook "oh no." she thought, paniced

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 7:04 PM

And it "ding"-ed. Rayn picked up the Luxury ball as his Pokemon fist-bumped. Grimun slipped over to Luna. "You look pale. Are you getting sick?" the Grimer fretted.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 7:08 PM

Her heart sank as grimun slid towards her. She inhaled deeply "this is fine. This is absolutely perfectly fine. Im probably just being irrational. Yeah, thats probably it." She told herself quietly "yeah, im pefectly fine!"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 9:34 PM

Grimun patted Luna on the shoulder. "Tell me about your problems."
(You can probs tell I'm just procrastinating on making my Clefairy a bio)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 9:51 PM

(Hehe, no worries. We all would do it eventually.)

She looks up at her, thankfull. "This is probably really stupid, but.." she breathes in deeply "i have a fear of the move metronome and thus i am terrified of that clefairy."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 9:53 PM

Grimun looked concerned. "Why do you find fear of Metronome? Did something happen in you're past or something?" Raiyun sat on Grimun. "Grimun! I thought it was my job to be the blunt and rude one! You could at least not say it directly!" Meanwhile- Clefairy got used to the Pokeball. (As you can tell I will not be able to work up the motivation to write the bio anytime soon)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 9:58 PM

(Hehe)

"No, i nothing happened, its just the randomness that scares me. Like, sure, you have the harmless moves like Batton Pass, but then you have the ones that will really hurt you, like Dragon Rage, or Explosion. And its always something on those lines that keeps me afraid of it."

°ay, i gtg to bed, so ill cya in the morning!

2,892 posts

skymoare • 20 April 2020 at 10:00 PM

(Night, people. I'll just be trying to catch up)

Female
10 posts

st0rmf3thr • 21 April 2020 at 1:13 AM

The wishiwashi watched from a distance, flapping harder, trying to catch their attention.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 3:58 PM

(screeches in long live Pokemon Roleplay... also known as PKMNRP for abbreviations.)
Sending out Clefairy, Rayn observed it carefully. And then it lunged at him. "Cleffun return!" Rayn yelled. Rayn sighed before pulling out a Pokemon Transporter from his bag and sending the Clefairy to the PC. "Aww man... I don't think that the Clefairy would be very good for the team," Rayn complained, before sitting down on the dirt, "Maybe next time."
Raiyun blinked a couple times. "I thought all Trainer Pokemon acted friendly." Grimun huffed, "What was that piece of garbage trying to do?"
Raiyun made a thinking pose. "Maybe it has rabies?"
Grimun slapped him. "More like Pokerus."
"But, I thought Pokerus was good"
"Meh, it's still a virus, you know."
"Anyways, that Clefairy wasn't quite so friendly."
"You think?"
"Ok yeah, I see your point."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 4:02 PM

She remained quiet. Relieved that they weren't going to be on the team. She kept her relief as visually minimal as she could manage.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 4:08 PM

Grimun did a thinking pose not unlike Raiyun's own. "You know," the Grimer mused, "I don't think I would want a Pokemon so rude on the team. Cause, I mean, it's always been me, the hot-headed Raichu, the sleepy Torracat, and the happy-go-lucky Araquanid on the team. It would feel weird to have a fifth member, especially one so... unlikeable." Raiyun nodded. "You said it- wait... did you call me hot-headed again?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 4:10 PM

She smothered another laugh. "I didn't notice it until you pointed it out."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 4:16 PM

Grimun giggled, raising her hand toward the sky. "Feels hard to admit, but I actually love being with all of you. I almost wish this moment could last forever..."
Raiyun looked over at Grimun, before turning around, mildly flushing. "Aw man, you got me on that one," the Raichu continued, "Cause- I feel the same way Grimun does bout you all. This friendship stuff is cheesy but I wouldn't mind that cheese if I can share it with all of you."
(character development time!)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 4:21 PM

(Oh god. I will maybe do a decent job of it...i dont think im very good at it. But im trying!)

"Well, dont we all feel the same way?" She said "it is really easy to build a bond with people. So im having the, 'this is so cheesy but i 100% feel the same way' emotion."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 21 April 2020 at 4:30 PM

Raiyun sat on his tail next to the others, smiling slightly. "Can't believe we're all being sappy with each other. Kind of nice though."
Grimun looked up at the sky in awe. "We could just keep being cheesy with each other forever- it's almost like everything has been building up for this moment. For all I care, it's just us. Together."
(Lmao i just realised there's a ton of other characters at the same location as them just being idle and standing around. Really changes your perspective of the event, doesn't it XD)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 4:34 PM

Heh, yeahs.)

"Oh my stars." She said, smiling "this is so stupid."