Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 8:32 PM

She looked at her "the logic in any song is messed up. In fact, i find it difficult to find anything thats not based on reality to not be messed up."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 April 2020 at 8:38 PM

Eric looked at the group. "Well, I'm going over there to see if I can catch anything. See you later" he said to Rayn. Flare and Thunder bid goodbye to the group and followed Eric away.

(I'll just chill in a corner, until I catch up with what's happening XD)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 21 April 2020 at 8:40 PM

(Hehe, just spend 12 hours just rereading the entire rp.)

"Happy travels!" She said to the leaving pokemon

2,892 posts

skymoare • 21 April 2020 at 8:41 PM

(woah!)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 22 April 2020 at 9:47 AM

Dewun waved bye, "Happ Travels! Stay safe!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 April 2020 at 10:09 AM

(@fanficmelon Hey can I ask, how are you using Showdown for battles?)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 22 April 2020 at 10:17 AM

(damage calculator + random number generator. you put in the two pokemon's stats and stuff and then use a random number generator to choose the opposing Pokemon's moves. I would just stimulate it in a real Pokemon game but I don't quite have Sun/Moon available rn.)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 April 2020 at 10:18 AM

(oooh, okay. Sounds cool! Thanks for the info)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 22 April 2020 at 10:19 AM

(I just gave up on pokemon showdown mainly because i dont know how to make a team thats not op)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 22 April 2020 at 10:27 AM

(okay, cause I was just wondering how to make a good rp battle XD)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 23 April 2020 at 12:15 PM

Rayn looked around, seeing his Pokemon- listening to kids' songs? Ok then. "Hey guys!" he called, "Third try's the charm, right? Wanna try to catch another Pokemon? I still need to fill in the entries for my Pokedex too. Stupid professor could've just let me have the information, but no- I need to fill up my own Rotomless Pokedex by myself." Raiyun shrugged. "Ok, but I'm hoping for something cool!" Grimun looked at Luna. "Wanna keep following us? If anything, we're entertaining- and you just admitted that you enjoy being with us."
(I wanna make a Wooloo based human turned Pokemon 'cause Wooloo are cute. But, I'm lazy.)
*Theory: The professors have the whole Pokedex filled out they just give you an empty one to spite you for being annoying >:]

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 23 April 2020 at 12:18 PM

"Well the question answered itself." She answered simply

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 23 April 2020 at 12:20 PM

"Yay!" Grimun cheered as they set off to try to catch a Pokemon that wasn't a wimp or feral.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 23 April 2020 at 12:22 PM

She trailed along, amused by her joy

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 23 April 2020 at 1:01 PM

And then Raiyun over here managed to defeat every Fearow they tried to catch, while Grimun...
"Grimun! Did you dissolve that poor Spearow?! What the-"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 23 April 2020 at 1:06 PM

She looked unfazed "yep, absolutely normal."

But on the inside, she felt a bit like this
(https://images.app.goo.gl/bBoQ7hyD8E8jnehE6)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 23 April 2020 at 1:28 PM

Torrun just shrugged. "Nice to see you're already used to the chaos. But it has gotten worse before, just warning you." Meanwhile— Grimun screeched at the Fearows who tried to avenge their comrade, before getting fried by Raiyun. The Raichu picked up a couple of feathers that fell off when the Fearow got fried, and licked it. "Tastes like Torchic." Dewun screamed, "Eeeeew no!" And Rayn facepalmed at his Pokemon's antics nightmare fuel.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 23 April 2020 at 2:05 PM

(I dunno what happened. But Tastes like Torchic? I'm quite concerned 😋)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 24 April 2020 at 11:59 AM

(...i am braindead rightnow, so my posts may not be as high quality...)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 24 April 2020 at 12:00 PM

(I'm still trying to wrap my mind around what happened)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 24 April 2020 at 1:20 PM

(it was possed to be tastes like Chicken but i realized there's no chicken in Pokemon)
"Come on, Torrun," Rayn groaned. "Let's go catch some Pokemon by ourselves while the rest of the team is being terrorists." They walked off, but not before Rayn yelled, "Ralts! You're a psychic type - which means you're probably smart - so make sure the others don't do anything that will get them all in trouble! I'll be back in 10 minutes!" The trainer and Torracat went over to another area of the forest to go catch more Pokemon, making sure to leave a torched rock trail so they know where the other Pokemon are.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 24 April 2020 at 1:40 PM

She sighed "the steriotypes are not true." "how am i supposed to do that?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 24 April 2020 at 1:56 PM

Dewun waved bye to the Torracat and trainer. "I dunno, but I can keep myself under control to make your job easier! But- maybe we should stop Rai and Gri before they cut that tree."
Raiyun smirked as Grimun poured acid on a log, before using Quick Attack to snap it in half. "Alright!" the Grimer cheered, "Now let's try it on a real tree! Hopefully one with berries in it so we can take them all!"
Meanwhile-
"Torrun! Bite attack!" Torrun bit and pulled the wild Spearow down. He threw it to the floor, but not before inflicting it with a burn by adding in a bit of Fire Fang. Throwing the Pokeball at it, he noticed a Lass playing with some Mareep. "Hey, those are some nice Mareep you have there!"
The Lass looked sadly at her Mareep. "I can't find a Shiny one though."
Rayn shrugged. "I caught a Spearow, do you want to trade my Spearow for your Mareep? You'll get more type coverage that way."And then they traded. Spearow for Mareep.
"Thank you!" the Lass called as the trainers walked away from each other. Rayn stared at his new Mareep's luxury ball before shrugging and placing it on his belt.

Woolun / Mareep / Male / Static / Lvl 29 / No Item
IVs: 31 / 14 / 16 / 3 / 17 / 26
Iron Tail (egg move) / Take Down / Electro Ball / Power Gem
Bred. Parents were Male Leafeon (Iron Tail) and Female Ampharos
Male Leafeon's Parents: Male Wooloo, Female Glaceon
Has more larger, fluffier wool, similar to a Wooloo. Genetics explained above.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 24 April 2020 at 2:06 PM

"Well thank you for doing that. But i don't think im...mentally, mature enough to take on that responsibility."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 24 April 2020 at 2:10 PM

And then Rayn came back. "Raiyun, Grimun, nO!" he screeched. The two Pokemon stiffened up. Raiyun whispered, "I didn't think he'd be back this fast!" Grimun whispered back, "We still has 5 more minutes!"
Torrun nodded approvingly to Luna. "Tried and failed to keep the two calm, didn't you. It's ok, none of us can."
Dewun cheered, "Look! They came back in time!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 24 April 2020 at 2:16 PM

She whirled around, and even though he couldn't understand it, she said "thank you for lifting that responsibility, you [insert made-up profanity here]!"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 24 April 2020 at 2:29 PM

Rayn, as he couldn't understand it, noticed the Ralts talking to him. So he said, "Ok." Pulling out his new Luxury ball, he opened it, releasing the Mareep inside. "I'm going to name you... Woolun! 'Cause you look like one of them Wooloos I saw in Galar." Rayn pulled out a Sharpie (Fine Point!) to label the Pokeball. Woolun looked around dumbly. "This is my new team, huh? A Torracat, Araquanid, two Idiots, and a random Ralts that probably doesn't even actually have a trainer. Ok, that's nice."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 24 April 2020 at 2:32 PM

"Hey." She said simply to the new pokemon "im luna!"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 24 April 2020 at 2:36 PM

"Why hello," the Mareep nodded, "It appears that my name is Woolun, so that is what I should most likely be referred to as. By the way, do the Raichu and the oddly colored Grimer always act in that way?"
Torrun rolled his eyes. "Oh please don't tell me Woolun is one of those egoistic Pokemon. I don't think I could live with two Pokemon that are always full of themselves." Raiyun sneezed at the mention of himself.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 24 April 2020 at 2:40 PM

She flinched at the remark, acknowledging it. "No. Raiyun acts like that. Speaking of which...AY! RAIYUN! COME AND MEET WOOLUN!"