Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 12 April 2020 at 9:01 PM

(Heh, funny)
Sorva walked along the forest, journal in hand. She hummed the pokemon theme song and she sat down

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 12 April 2020 at 9:08 PM

Rayn looked between his pokemon. Raiyun was eating some Pokebeans, Torrun was playing with one of his specially exported Leon Balls, and Grinum was gone. "Aaaaugh!" Rayn groaned, "Let's go find Grimer. Hes gotta be around here somewhere.

¹Whenever I use italics while Rayn speaks, that means he is speaking in his native language aka what they speak in Unova. I just included this tidbit to give more character depth : )

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 12 April 2020 at 9:15 PM

Oo))

She enjoyed the silence...well, until it ended. An ear-cutting sky-slicing scream was heard. She jumped back "want the Evster was that?" She asked herself, startled.

Ay, just so you know, I'll be very active. So if you come back to see 36 notifications by me...well, im sorry in advance

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 April 2020 at 9:22 PM

@fanficmelon

here's my second character 😊
Got your typical delinquent and then a cheerful dude XD

OOC Name: Sky
Character Name: Eric
Species: Trainer
Physical Description: Average height boy with shaggy blonde hair. He has light green eyes. Often wears a blue t-shirt, red shorts and a white cap with the symbol of the flag of Alola on it.
Personality: Very cheerful. Likes to make friends and is full of energy
Pokemon Team:
Frogadier / No Nickname / Male / Level: 35 / No item / Smack Down / Water Pulse / Smokescreen / Rain Dance (tm)
Luxray / Thunder / Male / Level: 36 / No item / Thunder Fang / Thunderbolt (tm) / Electric Terrain / Bite
Leafeon / Blade / Male / Level: 23 / Big Root / Double-Edge / Razor Leaf / Leech Seed / Quick Attack
Talonflame/ Flare / Female / Level: 38 / No item / Flame Charge / Razor Wind / Roost / Double Team
Other:

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 12 April 2020 at 9:29 PM

Nice character))

She treads along, more carefully now from the scream. She soon came accross a morelull. Now, she had read about them, and she made sure ro keep a good distance "those flicklin things.." she thought. But notheless, it was a cool pokemon to her, so she began to sketch it

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 April 2020 at 9:30 PM

(soo... what's happening? My brain is a little dead today, so can anyone just straight up tell me?)

Female
192 posts

vanley • 12 April 2020 at 9:40 PM

Leo laid across a tree branch about fifteen feet off the ground, calmly looking up towards the sky. He couldn't see much due to all the branches above him, but was still content to lay there. The diamond stud on his small blue ear was shining, catching the visible light. He had already had his initial 'oh god I turned into a Pokemon' freakout. Now he just wanted to relax, and he had to admit that being a Pokemon wasn't that hard. He'd fought plenty of other Pokemon in the forest. If he was going to be a Pokemon, he was absolutely not going to be a weak one. He was now at about level 28, give or take, he'd stopped keeping track once he was able to beat most of the other wild Pokemon in the forest. He knew that it was abnormal to see a Riolu outside of a cave or mountain range, but he preferred the forest.

Zach strolled across the beach, he enjoyed the fresh air. Islands were one of his favorite places to be, it's why he took a trip here. Being in Sinnoh for the past few years felt a bit suffocating. He decided to sit down for a moment and look at the ocean, he always found the sound of waves relaxing. He sat there for a while, but got up when he felt his skin grow a bit too warm. Zach hadn't worn sun screen, so he walked back to town. He wasn't sure what to do next, he could journey to another town, he hadn't been to many other places on Ula Ula yet, and hadn't caught any Alolan Pokemon either. Maybe it was time he changed that, only having Pokemon from Sinnoh made him seem a bit out of place compared to everyone walking out in public with their own Pokemon. Granted, they were most likely born in Alola, but that didn't change how he felt.

(I'm pretty literate so my posts will be kind of long, sorry.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 12 April 2020 at 9:44 PM

(Eh, das fine)

She kept sketching. She was so emersed that when she looked up to see if she was drawing the little mushrooms right, the creature was right infront of her. Imediately, she jumped back "what to do..what to do!?" She thought, panicked.

Hey, im going to bed, so i request that i dont wake up to 27+ notifications.
G'night

64 posts

birdsong • 12 April 2020 at 9:55 PM

@fanficmelon

sorry for the wait. Here's mine. Also I have a question. Are the pokemons allowed to evolve and change moves (like in the games and anime)? If not I will need to edit a it 😋

OOC Name: Birdy
Character Name: Lucifer "Lucas"
Species: trainer
Physical Description: Average height. Often wears blue (pants, jacket) and green shoes. He is disabled, thus sitting on a wheelchair which is often pushed by his pokemons.
Personality: cheerful, calm. Always tries to look on the positive side.
Pokemon Team:
Chesnaught (starter) / No nick / Male / Level: 39 / No item / Seed Bomb / Take Down / Earthquake (tm) / Brick Break (tm)
Chansey (not meant for battle) / Angel / Female / level: 36 / Everstone / Sing / Protect / Defense Curl / Soft-Boiled
Kangaskhan / No nick / Female / Level: 34 / Kangaskhanite / Dizzy Punch / Mega Punch / Brick Break (tm) / Bite
Rockruff/ No nick / Male / Level: 23 / No item / Rock Throw / Rock Tomb / Tackle / Hidden Power (tm)

Other: Born with disability (unable to walk). He wanted to see the world. His parents worried for him. They only agreed to let him travel to Alola after giving a Chansey for help him around.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 12 April 2020 at 10:03 PM

@skymoare @birdsong
accepted! sorry to keep you waiting ^^'
also, in the roleplay, most of the characters are doing their own thing for now.
also, yep, they can change moves and evolve : )

Rayn ran around Malie City, calling for his Grimer. "Darn it," he muttered under his breath, "I hope Grimun isn't causing trouble." Returning his Torracat, he looked at his Raichu. Raichu was dragging back Grimer, who was covered in food-related trash. "Guess it's time to head to the Pokemon centre," he groaned.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 12 April 2020 at 10:11 PM

(sounds good, Just saying. When I type in italicized, it means my character is thinking that.)
Yoshi yawned as she laid on a thick tree branch is the shade. Nothing exciting was happening.

Eric jogged down a hill towards the beach. He was going to see if he could catch a lapras or another sort of water pokemon down there.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 12 April 2020 at 10:35 PM

After about fifteen more minutes of laying down, Leo finally decided to get up. He jumped from the tree, falling that fifteen feet before landing softly without a problem. He moved towards a wider path in the forest, often used by hikers or trainers. He was kind of hungry, so swiping some food from someone going on a picnic or something wouldn't be that hard. He had to move closer to the city, there were more people around that way. Much to the common stereotype, he slipped into the tall grass, ducking down. What he didn't count on, was encountering another (more aggressive) Pokemon. It was a Minccino, he'd fought them before, and since Normal was weak to Fighting, the fight ended quickly. But Leo did end up hurting his leg after the Minccino hit him with a particularly nasty Swift attack. There was blood, so he had to sit down in the grass for a minute and put his paw over the cut in an attempt to stop the bleeding. Moving wasn't a good option right now, so he stayed silent, though the fight itself had made a bit of noise.

Zach made his way around the city, unfamiliar with it. He gave himself a sort of tour before finding the PokeMart and walking inside. He browsed the shelves for a while, being quite picky about what he used his money on. He eventually walked out holding on to about five Pokeballs and seven potions, along with a scarf he could put on one of his Pokemon. He hadn't decided which one he'd give it to, brushing it off and telling himself he'd figure it out later.

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 April 2020 at 11:07 PM

I'm finally back! Apologies for the wait!

OOC Name: arcana's fine!
Character Name: Amber Vylose
Species: Trainer!
Physical Description: She is a short-ish, thin, lithe girl with long black hair that comes down to her waist. She has oddly pale skin and a flower in her hair. Her normal attire is a thin, floral, white short-sleeve shirt and a dark-colored skirt or shorts. She has a citrine teardrop pendant. Her eyes are a rich dark brown. She carries a yellow and white messenger bag.
Personality: Amber is a quiet girl who is best among a group of friends. She often slowly makes herself comfortable in odd environments and is strangely adept at many odd things, such as camouflage, parkour(although it's often just easier to ride Sky), sewing and comforting hurt pokemon. To get a compliment or for her to tell you that she respects you can be extremely gratifying and hard to earn.
Pokemon Team:
Sakura: Espeon F
Lvl 46 / Shell Bell / Magic Bounce
Psychic | Shadow Ball | Calm Mind | Morning Sun

Yuki: Frosslass F
Lvl 45 / Bright Powder / Snow Cloak
Confuse Ray | Thunder Wave | Hail | Blizzard

Rhys: Lucario M (Received from a friend)
Lvl 44 / Life Orb / Inner Focus
Swords Dance | Close Combat | Shadow Claw | Aura Sphere

Sky: Altaria F (Received from a different friend)
Lvl 44 / Altarianite / Natural Cure
Dragon Dance | Return | Earthquake| Roost

Mason: Swampert M
Lvl 42 / Leftovers / Torrent
Waterfall | Earthquake | Hammer Arm | Avalanche

Other: Amber's home is Hoenn, where she made her two best friends. They were both two years older than her and helped her with her Pokemon. When she moved with her parents to Alola, she was heartbroken to leave her best friends. They gifted her both a Pokemon(Riolu/Lucario and Altaria, who were both very attached to her). She learned to love Alola, but she will always consider Hoenn her home.
She keeps a small parasol in her bag, along with many other useful things.
(Oh my gosh this took way too long. I may not be able to make another character today or tomorrow, but I will try!)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 12 April 2020 at 11:22 PM

@arcana
accepted! : )
@vanley
want to have our characters meet up soon?

Stepping into the pokemon centre, Rayn sighed and wiped his hands. He frowned at the sludge stuck to everything, before noticing an odd clump of sludge. A black sludge? He kneeled down to Grimun's level. "Do you want to keep this?" he asked. Grimun cheered. Slipping the piece of sludge into Grimun's slime, he noticed Torrun running off. "Torrun get back here!" he yelled, "or else no Pokebeans for desert!" Raiyun chased after the Torracat and it's trainer, shaking its head. "Oh man," it moaned, "I want a break."

Oh, I'm probably going to write Raiyun talking a little, but with telepathy, as he is a psychic type. Keep in mind though, Raiyun is naturally a Raichu and not a human turned Pokemon.

1,478 posts

arcana • 12 April 2020 at 11:49 PM

Amber sipped her boba tea quietly, observing her surroundings. There looked to have been a chase and scuffle somewhere in the grass. Sakura leaped onto her shoulders and sniffed the air, then leaped out of the cafe area. Amber looked at Sakura with a bit of concern but smiled when she flicked her tail. Amber nodded and Sakura pranced towards some interesting scents before blinking and scampering off.

(Anybody want to meet Sakura and Amber?)

Female
192 posts

vanley • 12 April 2020 at 11:58 PM

@fanficmelon Sure, but Leo can't move much right now and Zach is pretty much wondering around. I'm not really sure what to do with them at this point XD

1,478 posts

arcana • 13 April 2020 at 12:23 AM

@vanley
(I can have Sakura bring Leo a healing item!)

Female
192 posts

vanley • 13 April 2020 at 4:32 AM

@arcana Since ffMelon asked to RP with one of them first, she can choose who she wants her characters to encounter first. That's a sort of rule I've gone by when it comes to RP's.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 6:42 AM

(Hey, thanks for not interacting with my character whike i was asleep. 😸)

Finally working up the courage, she got up (trying not to stare it in the eye), quickly took her notebook, and ran as fast as she could.
She disliked most Alolan pokemon, but only because they were new and she didnt know what most of them could do. She just wanted to draw new pokemon and maybe give the drawings to new professers in other regions.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 April 2020 at 8:06 AM

(well, my brain is still dead from the egg hunt 😋 . The words are literally running away from me. If anyone wants to interact with my characters, Yoshi or Eric, I'm open)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 2:25 PM

(Your information is useful, sky.)

Once she thought she was a good distance away, she opened the notebook (notebook, journal..whatever). She had only managed to draw the head and the stems of the little mushrooms. "Disappointment." She said to the journal. She closed the book and walked, this time going to check on her berries.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 2:45 PM

Sorry for being AFK- distance learning is taking its toll on me)
Rayn pulled out a Pokeball with a white sticker on it's top, returning his Torracat. Feeding Raiyun another Pokebean, he looked around. Seeing the signs, he realized he was in Malie City's park. He pulled out an empty Pokeball from his bag, sticking a sticker on it. A small Dewspider crawled out of the grass. Choosing his Raichu, the battle started.
Raiyun looked at the Dewspider in front of him. Smirking, he dodged the Dewspider's Bubblebeam attack before unleashing a Discharge, paralyzing the Dewspider and sending it to low HP. Rayn caught it with his first Pokeball. Looking at it's stats, Rayn internally cheered. High-fiving with Raiyun, he headed back to the Pokemon center to heal his new Pokemon.

Changes to Rayn's team
New Pokemon!: Dewun (doo-wun) / Dewspider / Male / Lvl 32 / No item
Moves: Bubble Beam / Leech Life / Bite / Aqua Ring
Note: Dewun will probably evolve in it's next battle
Changes to Existing Pokemon: Grimun has been changed to female for gender leveling

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 3:02 PM

She opened the fence to her little plot of land. 5 different-looking plants were bulging out of the ground, each at different hights. (The following is my adaption of why berry stalks dissapear. Also, sorry if this is off, haven't played the game much and i dont watch the anime anymore)
She walked over to a reletivaly large tree with rawst berries growing on it. She plucked down the 5 good berries.
She then left the tree, waiting for it to rot and wither so she could plant a new berry.

64 posts

birdsong • 13 April 2020 at 3:29 PM

(oops, forgot to give Lucas's Chesnaught moves 😋)

Lucas pushed the wheels of his wheel chair until he was outside of this rented house. "Angel!" he called behind him. His Chansey hurried over 'Chan-Chansey' she cried. Lucas's Rockruff raced out and leaped into his arms. "Good morning to you too, Rockruff!" Lucas laughed as his Rockruff licked his face. "Angel?" He asked, "Can you take me to the Poke Mart?" Angel took the handles of his wheelchair and pushed the wheelchair towards the direction of the Poke Mart.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 4:15 PM

She started towards the exit of her plot "alright, time to start looking for more pokemon!" She said excitedly. She closed the fence and started towards the forest, but then she stoped. "Actually...maybe i should go to the city. Some pokemon are easily found there." She considered.
She accepted herself and started towards the nearest town.

AlSo AlSo...

-OOC: now that i know what to actually put here, Meis
-Character name: Luna
-Gender: Female (i will annoy you all with the gender imbalance 😈)
-Species: Pokemon (ralts)
-Physical description: when human, was somewhat-tall will black hair and silvery gray eyes. Wore light, blue clothing and had short hair. When turned into a ralts, everything that once defined her was gone, but from battle, there is a somewhat-thick cut in the middle of her front horn (the red thing, idk whats its called)
-Personality: she is friendly most of the time, but she has a short fuse. She is also cautious around new beings- both people and pokemon- but that cautiousness is normally brief.
-Moveset: teleport (duh)/ draining kiss/ disarming voice/ ??? (Not yet known to her)
-Other (practically backstory...and its a long one to): when she first discovered her new body, her first thoughts were somewhere along the lines of "WHY DID THIS HAPPEN!?!" "So this is my life now.." and "huh..neat."
After a while, she decided that she wanted to battle some other wild pokemon, but there was one probablem: she didnt know what moves she had. But she didn't remember this until to late, when she came across a medium level pokemon. As fright took over her, she thought of a sentence; "i gotta leave..!", and once she was done thinking it, her vision streched out into a blank, white space. And when it became clear again, she was in the middle of a city (hence, move 1: teleport). She exparamented with the move a bit more after that. She discovered her other moves pretty much as instinct, but the inctinct has worked so well, she hasn't found out whether or not she has a fourth move. It was her third battle from which she got her cut (It was against an ariados)..."stupid fangs.." she thought when she fled.

lvl: 14 (started as 7)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 4:25 PM

Writing a label on Dewun's Pokeball, Rayn looked around. Hopefully, there would be a decently leveled trainer around for him to battle. Looking over at his pokemon, he sighed in exasperation. Torrun was running around in circles after Grimun, and Dewun was sitting on Raiyun's head. "Return!" he said dully, putting them back in their Pokeballs. 'I swear,' he thought, 'if i let these idiots stay out then all we'll find is property damage.' And then he pulled a Castelia City bicycle out of his bag and rode around on it, looking for a strong trainer to battle.

[i]Notes: In Alola, bicycles are rarely used, but Rayn took one with him from Unova when he moved to Alola, and still uses it. The locals don't even mind the bicycle, as it has less chance for damaging stuff than riding on say, a Tauros. Also, the white stickers Rayn puts on his pokeballs are blank, and he writes the name and species of the Pokemon inside the ball on the label.
I almost forgot actually i did but still
@meisawesome accepted

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 4:35 PM

She reached the city to see a boy returning a pokemon. "Please dont ask for a battle, please dont ask for a battle.." she silently hoped.
She made her way to the market. "I would like to purchase 5 greatballs please." She said to the cashier. "Ok! That wil be 3000p.". She winced at the price "3 greatballs?" "1800p.".
She accepted the price and paided. She left the shop "ok, time to catch another alolan pokemon."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 4:40 PM

Rayn looked at a girl walking by. He shrugged. By the looks of it, that girl probably wasn't much of a trainer, especially if she didn't want a battle. Calling out his Dewspider, he put it in the basket of his bicycle and pulled out a TM and taught Dewun the move Surf, replacing it's Bubble Beam. Then he continued riding around the city, stopping a couple times to help the locals (in exchange for a bit of pokedollars of course.)

64 posts

birdsong • 13 April 2020 at 5:05 PM

Lucas watched as a girl walk out of the Poke Mart and a boy ride off in his bicycle. Angel slowly pushed the wheelchair into the mart.
"Hello," Lucas said to the cashier. "How much for 4 Potions, 5 Pokeballs, and a Ultra Ball?" Money was never an issue for him cause his parents were fairly rich. But he still had to spend money wisely. "3400p" responded the cashier. His Rockruff grabbed his bag from the back of the wheelchair. Lucas dug out a handful of money and handed to the cashier. "Thank you!" he called to the cashier as Angel slowly pushed the wheelchair out of the mart.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 5:06 PM

Sorva
She fiddled with her pokeballs as she wandered through the forest. Eventually, she came across a rockruff. "Heh, this looks easy enough." She thought "ah wait, did i just jinx myself? Darn.." "Go, Monferno!" She said. "Use mach punch!" . The Monfernos mach punch got it about half way down. The Rockruff used tackle (not very effective). The Monferno used cut and got it down to a decently low HP.
"Alright!" She said "please work"
1..2...3...[insert success music here]
"Yes!" She cried (cried meaning exclaimed in this context). "Alright, lets see here..." she checked his stats...they were a little above average. "Thats good enough for me!" She said.

Team edit:
Rockruff/ Rockruff/ Male/ lvl. 7/ none
Moves: Tackle/ Bite/ Sand Attack/ Growl
Notes: Try to level up as soon as possible; maybe give Exp. Share.

Luna
She rubbed her wounds from the last battle "blasted morelull" she said. She wandered around.

°note: anything that luna says will only be in ralts (i cant describe the sounds)