Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 2:12 PM

(@birdsong perhaps use a variant/ edited version of the Pokemon's species name. That always works for me. Maybe something along the lines of having the baby named the same thing but with an extra part on the name, for example how one of the Kangaskans in canon has the names Kanga and Lil' Kanga, although not using those actual names. That might be confusing though.)
Torrun cheered excitedly as Flare dived downward. He had never had this much fun before! Although, he was a slight bit dizzy. Not enough to warrant a problem though.

64 posts

birdsong • 14 April 2020 at 2:26 PM

(hmm, how about Kang and Khan. Can't think of anything else XD)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 2:34 PM

( sounds great! better than anything I thought of =D )

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 2:35 PM

(The perfect names)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 2:40 PM

(sounds perfect!)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 3:58 PM

Probably gonna make a new character- to add more to the plot)
Rayn scrolled through his Rotomdex, looking for something interesting to talk about. "Hey guys, check it," he waved the Pokedex in the air a little, "Apparently trainers have been going missing a lot these days or something. Interesting, huh?" Grimun slipped over and pressed her mushy thumb on the screen. "Yes, Grimun," Rayn sighed, "I know you're worried but it can't be that scary."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 4:01 PM

(sounds cool. If you need a partner in crime, I'm always open for more XD)

Eric looked confused. "What do you mean missing? Kidnapping? Abduction?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 4:06 PM

"Like, poof! Gone! Like they just upped and disappeared!" Rayn emphasized, continuing to scroll through the article, "Oh wow. 3 people have been confirmed as missing and there's a couple that are suspected to be missing after they failed to show up at meetups- stuffs getting real intense. Apparently this been going on for a weeks or so already." Grimun pointed to Luna. "Not now, Grimun," Rayn patted the Kantoian Grimer's head, "Go play with the other Pokemon. Why not play frisbee? I have one in my bag."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 4:24 PM

"Don't like that word... poof" Eric said darkly.

Yoshi looked down. She could see some trainers talking and a group of pokemons. Her Charizard roared at a Talonflame carrying a Torrcat. Blazeshadow landed with a thump before the trainers spreading dust everywhere. "Oi! Have any of you seen a Dratini around" she asked. Yoshi wasn't a fan of talking to people, but she needed to find her Dratini.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 4:28 PM

"Eeeeh? Okay if you really don't want me to say it..." Rayn mumbled. Noticing a Charizard about to land, he covered his eyes. "Oi! Have any of you seen a Dratini around" the girl asked. "Not really..." Rayn mumbled, still discouraged by the dark statement from earlier.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 4:36 PM

"Hey, I just don't like that word. Don't get all offended" Eric said. He looked at a Charizard landing and shielded his eyes as dust blew everywhere. The girl asked about a Dratini. "No," Eric called up "but my Talonflame can help you look"

Flare heard Eric say something about a Talonflame. She dived down in front of Eric with Torrun still on her back.

Yoshi looked at the boy who had offered help. "Normally, I don't like help, but I really need my Dratini. So I would appreciate that" she said jumping down from Blazeshadow.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 4:41 PM

Torrun, the poor Torracat, was still trying to hold onto Flare's back. Rayn instantly perked up. "I can try to help too!" he offered. Raiyun glided over, smirking. The Raichu grabbed a Leon Ball and tossed it up and down in a bored manner. Rayn sighed at his Pokemon's antics.
Meanwhile, Dewun played Uno against Grimun and a couple other Pokemon.

64 posts

birdsong • 14 April 2020 at 4:42 PM

"I don't have any flying types. But I'll let you know if I see a loose Dratini" Lucas suggested.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 4:49 PM

"Okay thanks" Yoshi said. She patted her Charizard and he lifted up up into the skies.

Flare looked up. "Sorry, Torrun. The ride ends here." she said gently shaking the Torrcat off her back.
"Flare go with the Charizard. Look for a Dratini" Eric commanded.
Flare lifted into the skies, following the Charizard.

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 April 2020 at 4:56 PM

(Oof. Everyone else is socializing and Amber is just...sitting by a lake? Anyone want to interact with her/her Pokemon?)
Sky stretched her wings by flying wildly, gliding and skimming the lake surface. As she tired herself out, Mason dived into the lake, submerging himself in some muck. Amber had caught ahold of a newspaper blowing by. "Several people missing, no leads? Oh, that's ... frightening." She let go of the paper and let the gentle wind blow it away. The rest of the paper had been missing, so she wasn't able to read more, but that had been enough to give her an uneasy feeling.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 4:58 PM

(well, if you want. I can say my Dratini appears at the lake, and you can interact with Yoshi who is unsocial but looks for Dratini. @arcana )

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 5:07 PM

Torrun pouted, already missing the feeling of flying. Raiyun floated over, "Well, I can take you on a ride with my tai-" "Smack!" Grimun dragged the Raichu away, angrily muttering about damage control and "possible visits to Nurse Joy." Rayn wrapped a note around Dewun's neck, more specifically an "If lost please return to xxx-xxx-xxxx" one, before letting the Araquanid go off to help the search.
(lmao Amber could be socializing with the lake if ya know what i mean)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 5:14 PM

(well that's an oof then XD)

"Dratini!" Blazeshadow roared in poketalk.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 5:18 PM

Araquanid looked around, shaking the waterproof tag in his water bubble. Grimun eventually decided to follow, taking the label and slipping it into the mess of slime she calls a body. Dewun, noticing her, leaned downward. "You should get on before we get separated," he warns. And the Grimer climbed on so they could go searching together, tossing a trail of slime so they know which way to get back.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 5:20 PM

Dratini slithered through the bushes. She came upon a lake. Dratini slithered forward and stared at her reflection, unaware of the pokemons not far from her.

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 April 2020 at 5:40 PM

Mason, lurking in the more muddy depths of the lake, came upon a curious sight. Dratinis weren't all that uncommon near water, but they were pretty rare. He slipped away silently to go show Amber. Perhaps she would want to catch it. Surfacing from the water, the mud and various plants slipped away from him. He nudged Amber.
"Hm? Oh, do you need me to get something?"
Amber followed Mason, who showed her the Dratini. Sakura, who had followed her, trotted up toward the Dratini casually.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 5:49 PM

Dratini shrunk back trying to make herself look as small as possible.

Blazeshadow flew overhead and saw Dratini. He knew he would probably be overpowered if he tried to pick a fight. Blazeshadow made a U-turn and flew back to Yoshi.

Yoshi saw her charizard approaching again. "I think he found something." she said to the boys. "I'll see you people around" she told them before climbing onto her Charizard and flying off.

64 posts

birdsong • 14 April 2020 at 5:50 PM

"Oh okay!" Lucas called after the girl. "Well that conversation just ended really quickly. Maybe her charizard found something" he said to the group.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 5:54 PM

During their search for the missing Dratini, the Araquanid and Grimer stumbled apon a waterfall. "Wow!" Dewun cheered, jumping into the river. Grimun groaned, "Dew, we gotta keep looking!" She tried getting him out of the waterfall, but the water-type refused to keep going.

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 April 2020 at 7:16 PM

Sakura made a friendly sound and tentatively stepped forward, attempting not to scare the Dratini. Amber stared at the Dratini, trying to analyze its behavior. Normally, wild Pokemon tried to flee or fight. Freezing wasn't something wild Pokemon did. Was it a released Pokemon? Or was it lost? In either case, she wasn't too interested in catching it. Perhaps it would be better to see if anyone had lost a Dratini recently. Amber whistled for Sky, Rhys, and Mason to return their Pokeballs, as quietly as she could. Once they had returned to her, she put them back into her bag. If it was truly wild, Sakura could probably escape from it or faint it. Amber decided to wait and see if Sakura could befriend the Dratini. It was only slightly unusual for Sakura to be friendly, but it was very odd for her to try to befriend a "wild" Pokemon.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 7:50 PM

Dratini looked at the approaching pokemon and shrank back even more.

Eric looked on as the girl quickly left. "Come back Flare" he called.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 15 April 2020 at 11:09 AM

(I like how everyone's working on a dratini, meanwhile luna's just sitting there staring off into space)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2020 at 11:12 AM

(XD)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 15 April 2020 at 11:28 AM

(lmao my characters completely forgot about Dratini and went to go play)
Rayn looked at his Pokemon. Torrun was napping in his Pokeball, and Raiyun was floating on top of his head. The static from the Raichu made his hair stand up, and he was trying to get Raiyun off. Grimun and Dewun were... playing? "I thought you were going to search for Dratini," Rayn recalled, "If not, let's get back to the area. The others probably found Dratini already." And they went back to the area where all the Pokemon met up in the first place.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 15 April 2020 at 11:37 AM

She was just in the middle of her theory of 'if people turned into pokemon, then did pokemon turned into people?' When she heard the footsteps of Rayn's team.

°note: her main goal is to see what would happen if she evolved. Once she remembers this, she will be mildly annoyed at herself and show it outwards. Dunno if this is useless or not, im just telling you now :/