Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 12:14 PM

She began to shake "hide and seek!" She said to Raiyun

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 12:14 PM

Thunder grinned. "Hey, Raiyun. Frogadier already said I'm Thunder"

Flare looked down at the cat like pokemon. "If you have good grip. I'll take you for a spin" she responded pointing to the skies with a wing.

Frogadier smiled "Of course!"

Eric pressed his Leon Ball. "Are they just playing balls?" he asked knowing that some of his pokemon could get rough with toys.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 12:16 PM

She called to thunder "if you're thunder, then where is lightning?" She half-asked

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 12:17 PM

Thunder chuckled. "Oh we were going to have a Lightning, but this kid" he pointed to Blade. "Took a leaf stone instead of a thunder stone"

"Hey!" Blade growled. "I like green more than yellow!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 12:18 PM

She chuckled "fair enough."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 12:19 PM

Torrun half smirked. "Ok." he said. Internally he was extremely excited.
Raiyun zoomed around in circles. "Hide and seek!" he chanted.
Dewun put back the Leon Balls. "If you're going to play Hide and Seek can I count first?" he asked.
Grimun perked up and made an owo face. "If we play I bet you can't find me!"
Rayn groaned. "Im getting a bad feeling about this."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 12:21 PM

"Oh no, what are they doing?" Eric asked. "Flare be careful with Torrun. Cats can't fly you know" he called to his Talonflame.

"Hop on," Flare said to Torrun.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 12:21 PM

"I dare you all to find me!" She said, and teleported into a ditch nearby.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 12:23 PM

Torrun hopped onto Flare. "I'm ready when you are," he said.
Dewun wailed. "I haven't started counting yet!"
Rayn groaned, "If anything happens I have Nurse Joy on speed-dial."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 12:28 PM

"Start counting already!" She called, then immediately moved to a hole in a stump, to not reveal her hiding spot

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 12:31 PM

Dewun started counting.
"One, two, three, four, five, six... what number is after six?"
"Seven"
"Oh. Sorry bout that. Seven, eight, nine, ten! Ready or not, here I come!"
(Should we spin a wheel to see what order Dewun finds everyone?)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 12:32 PM

(Sure)

Thunder looked around. "I'll pass on this game. It's hard to hide for someone like me."

Frogadier hopped away.

Blade scurried off into the grass.

Flare opened her wings and lifted into the air. She flew above the pokemons running around trying to hide. "So? what do you think?" she asked Torrun.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 12:35 PM

Spinning... (this post will be edited when i have spun it all

64 posts

birdsong • 14 April 2020 at 12:36 PM

Lucas's Rockruff skidded to a halt in front of the Araquanid. "Hey, hey!" he barked. "Where did everyone go?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 12:37 PM

Dewun replied, "It's a game called Hide and Seek. Everyone hides, then the one Pokemon who isn't hiding tries to find all of them. And the Pokemon found first is the Pokemon who has to find everyone next round!"

64 posts

birdsong • 14 April 2020 at 12:40 PM

"Cool! Can I help you find them?" Lucas's Rockruff asked.

"Angel, there" Lucas said to Angel as he pointed to where Rockruff was.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 12:47 PM

"Yeah! I don't think I would be able to find them by myself!" Dewun replied, thankful for a friend to help.
Rayn, stopped explaining the origins of his Leon Balls to look up and see a boy in a wheelchair. "Hi!" he waved, "Is that Rockruff your Pokemon?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 12:49 PM

Results:
First one found: frogadier
Second: ralts (she gives dewun a death glare, and silently goes back to the little base)
Third: grimer
Fourth: raichu
Fifth: leafeon

64 posts

birdsong • 14 April 2020 at 12:51 PM

Lucas looked up as a boy spoke to him. "Hello and yes. Are those pokemons yours?" he asked the two boys.

Rockruff sniffed the air.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 12:56 PM

Rayn shrugged. "Only the Raichu, Araquanid, Grimer, and if you look up, the Torracat."
Torracat was extremely excited. "Wow we're so high up! Everything looks tiny from up here!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 1:01 PM

Eric looked at the new boy. "The Luxray, Leafeon, Talonflame and Frogadier are with me" he replied.

"Hold on tight!" Flare called before tucking her wings and diving downward.

64 posts

birdsong • 14 April 2020 at 1:04 PM

"Awesome!" Lucas responded. "Angel, can you get everyone else?" he asked referring to his own pokemon. Angel handed him 2 more pokeballs. "Kangaskhan and Chesnaught come out, but don't step on anyone" he warned as his bigger pokemons appeared.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 1:06 PM

She just sat there, not knowing what to do for a short time. Eventually, she just decided to replay memories from when she was human.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 1:35 PM

"Woohoo!" Torrun yelled excitedly, absolutely loving the feeling of wing in his fur.
Grimun "eeped" at the sight of the two large Pokemon, squirming out of the way to not get stepped on.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 1:41 PM

The memories slowly faded into music. A faint smile grew on her face as the song played. [Insert 'snowy']

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 1:41 PM

Flare opened her wings right before hitting the ground. Dust flew away beneath her as she lifted up again. This time she shot down spinning. She secretly hoped that Torrun wouldn't get sick or faint from this. Flare typically used this as a finishing move.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 1:43 PM

Grimun, having escaped the risk of getting her slimy body squashed by the larger Pokemon, slid over to Luna. She watched the Ralts smile softly. The grimer's body melted slightly as she watched the other pokemon.
And Torrun was having the time of his life-

64 posts

birdsong • 14 April 2020 at 1:50 PM

"Kangaskhan, it's safe here," Lucas said to his Kangaskhan. The baby Kangaskhan hopped out and into Lucas's arms.

(some one give me some name suggestions for the mother Kangaskhan and her baby. Things are going to get so confusing if I don't come up with names soon 😋)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 1:50 PM

As her music played, old memories began to spring up. Once started faint sadness quickly grew. She shook her head "dont dwell on your past. Be excited for your future." she tried to convice herself. That wasnt very reassuring to her, but so long as it stopped her from thinking about her life, it was all good. The song replayed.

(@birdsong the first female name i came up with was chloe, the first male was hosuh)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 1:55 PM

(you would need 2 female names cause Kangaskhan are 100% female @birdsong)