Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 10:56 AM

"Pretty much a staring contest that i lost" she said ruefully. "But anyway, that was a fun game ('fun' being the favored word)."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 11:00 AM

Dewun sat down, pulling the Leon Ball from earlier back out of his head bubble. "What now?"
Torrun, being the smart kitty he is, sat down next to Dewun, careful not to get wet. "Ya know... where did ya come from? Trainer says that ya normally don't see Ralts around these parts." Dewun did a thinking pose, splashing water all over the poor Torracat, who whined about getting wet.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 11:04 AM

"Well, what your trainer said earlier, i was a trainer. But then i just turned into this ralts. But if im to be honest, i slightly favor this form over the other." She said

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 11:10 AM

Raiyun instantly zoomed over, dragging Grimun by the hand. Torrun slightly snickered at the sight of a Raichu dragging a Grimer against it's will. Raiyun sat down next to rest of the Pokemon. "Aw man bro I got so many questions fo ya now! Did ya go do the Island Challenge? If ya did, how many Z Crystals did ya have?" Torrun raised his paw toward Raiyun in a 'stop' motion. "Can't you be polite and wait for an answer before asking the next question?" Rayn - as he doesn't understand pokemon - just sat there to the side with a confused face, rolling a Leon Ball around.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 11:12 AM

(@meisawesome @fanficmelon mind if Eric and his pokemons joined y'all?)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 11:17 AM

"Well first, no i did nto do the island challenge yet, and secondly, i had Firium Z and Normalium Z." She answered

(@skymoare i dont mind it)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 11:19 AM

@skymoare i dont mind : )
Rayn pulled out his Rotomdex, seeing that his Pokemon were just going to talk with the Ralts. Turning on Froaker, he started playing mindlessly. Hours upon hours of seeing a pixelated Froakie get smushed by also pixelated cars can do that to you.

OC Headcanons- Rayn has a Rotomdex, but it doesn't have a Rotom inside it. It was supposed to, but due to his mishandling of the Rotomdex, the Rotom refused to go inside. Also, I keep mentioning Rayn's buddy from Galar so I might actually make said buddy a character.
Also, Froaker was just thought up of to be a replacement for Frogger in the Pokemon world. There are no such things as frogs there, only frog based Pokemon, so I changed it accordingly.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 11:20 AM

(Interesting)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 11:26 AM

(Thanks 😊 )

"Frogadier! Wait," Eric called. Frogadier had seen a group of pokemon playing and had hopped away. Eric was sprinting after his pokemon.

"Hey!" Frogadier called to the group (in poketalk).

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 11:26 AM

Noticing Rayn playing the Froakie Game again, Grimer slipped over to watch. Raiyun and Torrun high fived, as they both know normal and fire moves, respectively. Dewun did his best to shrug, as he is a water / bug type that doesn't know any fire or normal type moves. "The real question," the Araquanid said casually, "Is what Pokemon you had. By the way, what happened to your old team?" The Raichu and Torracat stopped high-fiving and looked at each other before slipping back into the conversation. "Hey, Luna! You had a fire-type, right?" Torrun said. And then they heard someone talking and looked over.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 11:31 AM

She laughed at her own irony, but then stopped when she heard a different pokemon talk. "Hello there!" She said as a large frog pokemon showed up

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 11:32 AM

"Hey! I'm Frogadier. Mind if I join?" Eric's Frogadier asked the group of Pokemons.

64 posts

birdsong • 14 April 2020 at 11:34 AM

(can Lucas join too?)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 11:35 AM

She looked around for an answer. She knew she shouldnt make that kind of decision

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 11:37 AM

@birdsong yes!
Grimun quickly switched the Rotomdex over to Flappy Pikipek before sliding back into the group. "Ok! I'm Grimun, the hot-headed Raichu is Raiyun, the sleeping Torracat is Torrun, the Ralts is Luna, and our big bug-typed friend in the back is Dewun!" And then Raiyun started screaming, "I'm not hot-headed- whatever that means!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 11:39 AM

She giggled at his anger. "more pokemon!" she thought excited

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 11:46 AM

Pulling out another Leon Ball, Rayn rolled it to the Frogadier. 'Frogadier's trainer won't mind if I give the Frogadier a Leon Ball.' Torrun picked the ball up and held it in front of the Frogadier. "Our trainer has accepted your presence and has presented you with a Leon Ball." Dewun looked thoughtful. "I thought they were called Lean Balls."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 11:46 AM

Eric caught up huffing out of breath. "H-Hey," he said to the nearby trainer. "Can I sit there for a moment?" he asked pointing to the spot next to Rayn.

Frogadier grinned. "I have buddies too! Wanna meet them?" he asked. He picked up a ball that rolled near him. "What's this?" he asked.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 11:49 AM

Without thinking, she said "yes! Absoluely!"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 11:49 AM

Rayn nodded casually. "Sure. All the Pokemon have been gathering here to play. Looks like you've been dragged into the chaos too" Rayn pulled out a Leon Ball. "Do you want one? I still have 836 left, although I left most of the balls at home."
Grimun cheered. "Oh wow I wonder what kind of Pokemon you're buddies are! Got any poison types?" Dewun clapped excitedly.

64 posts

birdsong • 14 April 2020 at 11:49 AM

(thank you)

Rockruff's ears perked up. He started barking excitedly. "What's wrong?" Lucas asked. His Rockruff jumped leaped up and took off running. Lucas could see towards the distance, a group of pokemons gathered.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 11:52 AM

Rayn looked up, seeing another person and their Pokemon. "It's almost as if all of the Pokemon have decided to gather here. Things really escalated quickly." he mumbled. "Hi! Welcome to the 'our Pokemon showed up here so we're also here too' club!"

1,478 posts

arcana • 14 April 2020 at 11:54 AM

Amber finished her drink and slipped out of the cafe, wondering where Sakura had scampered off to. Instantaneously, the Espeon trotted up to Amber and jumped on her shoulder. "Where did you go? What did you do?" asked Amber as she made her way to the park. Sakura ignored the question in favor of watching a Shedinja float by. Amber sat down on a bench by the park's lake and released Sky, Rhys and Mason. Yuki, the Froslass, disliked the slightly warm air and was unwilling to come out. The rest of the Pokemon frolicked about in the grass, water and sky.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 11:54 AM

Eric took the ball. "What is this?" he asked the trainer. Frogadier hopped over and jabbed him in the side. "Ow!" Eric cried. "I get it, I get it" he grumbled. Whenever Frogadier jabs him, it usually meant he wanted the other pokemons out to join him. Eric pulled out three more pokeballs. "Come out to play!" he called as he threw the pokeballs in the air. A Luxray, Leafeon, and Talonflame appeared.

"Meet, Thunder, Blade, and Flare!" Frogadier said proudly, pointing to each pokemon respectively.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 11:57 AM

Her excitment began to build up. "oh boy oh boy..!" she thought. She teleported briefly to a short distance away from lucases house. Before she could say hi, she was back to where to was. This repeated 1 more time, this time, behind frogadier

°everytime she feels strong emotion, her body will automatically teleport her to a random location. She can change the location if she has a general idea of where she wants to go. These teleports happen for brief moments at a time

2,892 posts

skymoare • 14 April 2020 at 12:00 PM

Frogadier's reflexes kicked it. He turned around quickly. "Oh wow! you can teleport?" he asked.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 12:01 PM

"Excitment" she answered simply.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 12:02 PM

Grimun pouted. "I'm the only poison type here..."
Raiyun flew up to Thunder. "Hi! I dunno if ya heard me introduce myself from when ya were in your Pokeballs, but I'm Raiyun! Let's be friends!"
Torrun padded up to Flare. "Oh wow you're a lot taller than me. What does flying feel like?"
Dewun clapped happily before pulling some more Leon Balls out of Rayn's bag.
Rayn watched as his Araquanid took some more Leon Balls out of his bag and the other trainer take out his other Pokemon, before turning back to the other trainer. "These balls are Leon Balls. I bought a ton of them from Galar when I visited a while back. You can keep that one, Pokemon in general really seem to like them."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 12:06 PM

She walked up to frodagier "you seem fun! Wanna play a game?" She asked him

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 12:09 PM

Raiyun zoomed over. "Dodgeball, Volleyball, Tag, Hide and Seek, Parkour, the possibilities are endless!"
Dewun looked over at the group. "Don't play something that has high damage. We wouldn't want to get anyone hurt or in trouble," he warned.