Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 April 2020 at 8:06 PM

Blade turned towards the new comer. "No, you really don't want to know. It's a really long story," he said snickering.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 April 2020 at 8:09 PM

"Anyway, whats your name?" She asked

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 April 2020 at 8:20 PM

["Zoro. My trainer," Zoro gestures to Angelica in her arms. "She woke up during the battle. I'm not surprised that you didn't see her."]

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 April 2020 at 8:23 PM

Frogadier hopped by. "Ooo, who's this?" he asked gesturing towards Zoro.

Yoshi got up. "Well, I have to go. Thanks again Amber" She said to the girl. Before sending out her Charizard and climbing on again. "See you around"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 April 2020 at 8:27 PM

She nods in collection "well I'm glad that you have a name."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 April 2020 at 8:31 PM

"And I'm Floof!" The Altaria pops out behind the Zoroark. "Have you seen a Ditto anywhere? I'm supposed to look for it."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 April 2020 at 8:40 PM

She shook her head "no, but im guessing it'll appear soon."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 30 April 2020 at 11:19 PM

Woolun shook his head. "I have never seen a Ditto around before..." Dewun clapped, "We'll tell you if we see one tho!"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 April 2020 at 11:22 PM

"Ah." Zoro looks behind them. A Ditto that was disguised as a Voltorb creeps behind them. "Found it."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 1 May 2020 at 6:09 PM

Woolun looked at the Ditto, confused. "-But that is a Voltorb?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 1 May 2020 at 8:26 PM

"Dittoes canbecome anything." She explained

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 1 May 2020 at 10:54 PM

"Ditto." The Voltrob/Ditto looks up. "Please stop trying to scare these people by pretending to explode."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 2 May 2020 at 8:21 PM

Woolun waved his front paws around. "Dittos can be anything?! That seems extremely over-powered!" Torrun blinked at Woolun. "You will be able to mega-evolve once you become an Ampharos-" the Torracat mentioned. Woolun stopped squirming to look at himself. "Okay then?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 2 May 2020 at 8:24 PM

"So, what brings you to this area in which we are plotted?" She asked

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 May 2020 at 10:26 PM

Floof picks up the Ditto. "Our trainer fell asleep near where the battle was."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 2 May 2020 at 10:32 PM

Yoshi was flying on her Charizard, when she recognized some voices below. "Oi!" she called to the other trainers she had met earlier.

Eric looked up from the ridiculous battles. "Hello, again!" he yelled at the girl.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 2 May 2020 at 10:36 PM

"Oh." She said

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 2 May 2020 at 10:45 PM

"Angelica doesn't like battling or doing anything a normal pokemon trainer does. She got all of us from different people. She caught Ditto by herself. With a Master Ball." Zoro pokes her trainer. "It's probably just luck that she got a pretty good pokemon team. The only reason why she came here is to look at shiny pokemon. Not to catch them, just to look."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 3 May 2020 at 8:44 AM

She had mild confusion. Why would she spend her Master Ball on a ditto? Who the trubbish would give away some good pokemon? If they didn't give them away, then what did she trade for them? A billion more questions flooded her mind.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 3 May 2020 at 10:55 AM

Woolun make a very undignified sound that sounded like the combination of a snort and a wheeze. "To look? Who does that- any other trainer I know would yeet Ultraballs at the Pokemon until it got caught. And a Master Ball on a Ditto? I can't, I really can't-" Torrun gave everyone odd looks. "If I was a Trainer, I'd probably do the same," the Torracat stated. Woolun looked up at Torrun, did a ok sign, and continued to either be choking or laughing on the floor.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 May 2020 at 10:59 AM

Yoshi hopped off her Charizard and walked over to the other trainers. She looked at the fried and beaten Fearows littered on the ground. "I'm not even going to ask" she mumbled. "Anything exciting happening?" she asked the other trainers.

Blazeshadow lumbered over to the talking pokemon. "ooo, a Ditto! I heard they're cool pokemon" he noted analyzing the purple glob.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 3 May 2020 at 11:10 AM

Rayn continued slurping his Curry-in-a-Cup. "Our Pokemon have been doing the cool stuff but us Trainers are just sitting here doing nothing. Wanna join the club? Membership comes with a thing of Curry in a container of your choice," Rayn pointed to the large Thermos of Curry next to him, "And this curry is the good kind too."
Dewun waved his front limb (still don't know what to call it) around. "Ditto looks squishy!" Torrun slapped the water and bug-type. "Dewun no."

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 May 2020 at 11:12 AM

"They're not good at battling though." Zoro stares at the blob. "I honestly don't know why she caught it."
"She's got pretty good luck too. Was offered starter pokemon when she came here and one of them was a Shiny Litten. She liked the colors, but that's about it." Floof drops the Ditto, making sure not to lose sight of it. "Angelica's too lazy to do much of anything, so it's expected. She does pretty good versions of bad shiny pokemon though."
Angelica finally speaks. "Sure. I have literally nothing else to do other than be disappointed at Shiny Kommo-o."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 3 May 2020 at 11:14 AM

Woolun spat out dirt. "A SHINY starter?!" That's like, a 1 out of 4096 chance!" Torrun blinked. "Good version? Does she paint over them or something?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 May 2020 at 11:15 AM

Yoshi licked her lips at the smell of the curry. "Heck yeah!" she exclaimed.

"Ooo, shiny pokemon" Blazeshadow asked, trying to fit into the conversation. "Shiny Umbreons look legit. Took Yoshi 3 days of hunting to find a shiny eevee"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 May 2020 at 11:23 AM

"Draws them, recolors, sometimes sells them as prints. Also sometimes designs pokemon clothing. That and her luck are the only good things about her." Floof explains.
"Shiny Umbreon is pretty good. Could have a little more change but better than Shiny Espeon." Angelica mutters.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 May 2020 at 11:27 AM

(wait, can Angelica understand pokemon?)

"Agreed" Blazeshadow said nodding. "Wanna see one?" he asked perking up.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 May 2020 at 11:31 AM

(Barely.)
"What? A Shiny Umbreon or Espeon?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 May 2020 at 11:33 AM

(cool!)

"A shiny Umbreon." he replied. "I know one, not far from where we are"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 May 2020 at 11:35 AM

"No thanks." Angelica yawns. "Too much effort. I've already seen one before, so it's not really a big deal."