Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 April 2020 at 2:33 PM

She haised her hand in the gesture of 'hey.'

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 28 April 2020 at 7:49 PM

Woolun sighed. "Now that you are back, maybe you could try to explain to these idiots that UNO is not about stacking cards on the nearest Mareep available?" Raiyun shrugged. "We were gonna stack 'em all on Grimun but she said no-" "Hey guys?" Grimun said, looking at the area where the clearing blends back into forest, "If we're all here, who's there?" She pointed to the rustling bushes.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 April 2020 at 7:56 PM

She turned to the rustling. Right now, she was in the 'if i dont reconise them, their probably here to fight.' Mood, so she was tense

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 April 2020 at 8:01 PM

Blade tensed as he too turned towards the rustling.
Thunder crouched.
Flare lifted into the sky again.
Frogadier looked around confused.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 28 April 2020 at 8:02 PM

Two fearow came out of the bush, looking extremely angry. The first one, a male, yelled, "You all will pay for what you did eariler!" The female one yelled, "We're only attacking you cause you attacked us first!" Woolun looked angrily at the chaos duo.
"Care to explain?" the Mareep prompted. Raiyun shook his head. "No way we're tellin' ya that we broke stuff and hurt babies on th-" Whack. Grimun made a shush sign with her left hand. "We aren't the one who hurt your babies we swear!"
The Fearows glared at Grimun. "And how would you know what we are getting revenge on if you aren't the one who did it!" the female one squawked. Grimun sweated. "Oops."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 April 2020 at 8:04 PM

She turned to her friends "what happened..?" She asked in a worried and curious tone

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 April 2020 at 8:06 PM

Thunder looked at the two Fearows. "Oi, I don't know what happened, but you mess with my buddies. You deal with us" he snarled towering over the birds.
Flare landed besides Thunder staring at the Fearows.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 28 April 2020 at 8:07 PM

Dewun shook his head. "Remember when Torrun and Rayn were catching Woolun? I think the Spearow they poisoned came out of the tree they knocked over, which was probably these Fearows' nest."
The fearow charged toward Raiyun, who screamed "Yikes!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 April 2020 at 8:08 PM

She nodded in collection "that makes sense."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 April 2020 at 8:09 PM

Flare shrugged as they were ignored. "Should we help?" she asked the others.
"I'll zap them out of the sky!" Thunder challenged.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 April 2020 at 8:13 PM

She slunk back, not knowing what to do. Should she fight them? Try to make peace?

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 28 April 2020 at 9:52 PM

The fearows dodged Raiyun's measly Discharge attack. Torrun looked at the Raichu. Not even his signature combos? The Torracat would've expected Raiyun to use a "Focused Discharge" or even his old signature combo "Para-Kiss." It was obvious the electric-type was thinking about the Fearows' claims. And then the flying-type hit the Raichu point-blank with Drill Peck. What was Raiyun thinking? And then the female Fearow turned on Grimun, and charged up for Arial Ace.
Woolun stared blankly at the Fearows. "I would help, but I feel as if this whole situation is those idiots' fault."

Raiyun's combo moves
*Focused Discharge: Discharge focused into a laser-beam using Psychic
*Para-kiss: Discharge to stun them, and then Sweet Kissing them while covering themselves in electricity

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 April 2020 at 9:57 PM

Thunder padded over to Woolun. "Agreed," he said sitting down near the Mareep to watch the fight.
Eric's pokemons sat together watching the fight.
"Anyone got popcorn?" Frogadier asked.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 April 2020 at 1:02 AM

@fanficmelon I am so very reluctant to try to roleplay here but I'm bored and I want to write some pokemon character profiles and show how bad I am at battling.
Character form:
OOC Name: AsrielDreemurr
Character Name: Angelica Villin
Species: Regular Trainer
Physical Description: Looks like your typical, sleep-deprived, Aizawa. Wears whatever she finds. Has yellow eyes.
Personality: Pretty lazy all the time, chill, likes redesigning bad shinies (Just look at Shiny Crobat)
Pokemon Team:
Zoroark / Zoro / level 47 / Female / White Herb
Altaria / Floof / level 45 / Female / Leftovers
Gardevoir / Psy / level 39 / Female / Leftovers
Ditto / Ditto / level 38 / Genderless / Leftovers
Walrein / Unnamed / level 42 / Male / Leftovers
Scizor / Unnamed / level 34 / Male / Leftovers
(As you can see, I like using the item leftovers a lot. It has saved me so many times)
Other: Started to name her pokemon but gave up later on/ Was given Zorua (Now Zoroark) as a child because her parents were worried about not having friends because she was too lazy to do so/ People look at her team thinking, ‘Wow, this person has a pretty good team’ until they look at Ditto/ Came to Alola because she wanted to see what kind of shinies were in Alola (Oh god, Kommo-o)/ Caught a Shiny Mimikyu and sometimes switches it with Ditto/ Has a lot of berries and Fresh Water

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 29 April 2020 at 11:51 AM

@asrieldreemurr Accepted!- Also that "Typical, sleep-deprived, Aizawa." part was : D
Woolun walked over to the food and pulled a couple bowls of curry to the other Pokemon. "No popcorn for now, but we have curry?" Rayn looked at the Pokemon, and sighed. He didn't want to know why everyone was watching his Raichu and Grimer get beaten up by Fearow. But- it wasn't a big deal so he just poured some curry into a... cup and started drinking it like it was a smoothie or something.
Meanwhile, Raiyun and Grimun were pathetically trying to defend themselves from the Fearow. Raiyun was in the red, Grimun in the yellow. And both the Fearows had almost full HP. Dewun ate some noodles with his curry before asking, "I wonder if Rai and Gri will start fighting back soon."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 29 April 2020 at 11:55 AM

She sat there with a straight face, knowing that probably the fearows would win.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 29 April 2020 at 12:00 PM

Woolun dipped his front paws into the curry before licking his curry covered paws. "Anyone want to bet on who will win?"
Dewun and Torrun looked at him. Torrun shrugged. "Nah, the winner is kinda obvious at this point."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 29 April 2020 at 12:04 PM

She was disapointed that there wasn't more..ehm...bloodshed, but kept it to herself.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 April 2020 at 12:28 PM

Angelica woke up to a battle right in front of her. Wasn't the most weirdest thing she'd seen or woke up to. As usual, it was pretty clear that nobody had seen her sleeping on the ground. How did she get here? Oh yeah, she fell, was too lazy to get up and decided to fall asleep. Not wanting to deal with an injury later on, she starts to get up and finally starts wondering where her Zoroark was. She often accompanied her wherever she went, mostly because someone had to take care of her. And then she saw Zoro organizing her bag items. "Zoro. Where are we?" The Zoroark looked at her, looked around and shrugged. She points to the closest people she could see. "But talking to people is tiring." Zoro gives her a hard look. "Fine."

(I'd like to ask: Can the pokemon talk? Because I am way too lazy to go through the rest of the roleplay just to try to get information out of this mess of memes and possibly actual roleplaying)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 29 April 2020 at 12:31 PM

(*Shrug*)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 April 2020 at 12:33 PM

(Yeah, like in Poke-talk. I believe).

Thunder shrugged as he ate his curry. "Oh wow, this is good!" he exclaimed.
Frogadier, Flare and Blade nodded in agreement.

Eric looked at the fighting pokemon. "Should I be concerned? Or is this normal?" he asked Rayn.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 29 April 2020 at 12:39 PM

She tried to play a story in her head. She had forgotten about it, and it was worse because she couldn't remember where she was.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 29 April 2020 at 12:51 PM

Angelica finally gets up and immediately falls down again. "Zorooooooo." The Zoroark sighs and turns to the sky.

["Floof?" Zoro calls out. "She's awake." An Altaria peeks out from a tree.
"Already? Usually, she's out for hours. Two hours is a pretty good record."
"Yeah, I know. But she's agreed to talking to people." Zoro picks her trainer up.
"This is definitely unexpected. Has she become so lazy that she just goes along with things that might tire her?" Floof comes down from the tree, lands and gathers up Angelica's belongings (also their's, technically) "So, who did she agree to talk to?"
"Them." The Zoroark points to the other people and pokemon.
"Strangers? Really?"
"We have no idea where we are, there's currently a battle going on, and Ditto's probably sneaking up on them. We're going to have to talk to them sooner or later."]

(Brackets are the pokemon talking. Also, I'm so sorry for this dumpster fire of a post. It's 2 am and I'm currently braindead)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 29 April 2020 at 1:20 PM

Woolun ate some more curry. "This would make a decent movie." he noted. Torrun yawned and ate some other Pokemons' curry while nobody was looking.
Rayn shrugged. "Probably- I'd have to say... normal."
Dewun shivered a bit. "Does anyone have the feeling we're being watched? Or possibly just looked at? Or maybe there is someone we didn't notice in our personal space boundary?"
Woolun and Torrun turned to Dewun, both saying, "Chill."
(For reference, Rayn is my only human character and all of the characters with part of their species name and then -un are probably Rayn's Pokemon.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 29 April 2020 at 1:22 PM

/silent judgement/

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 April 2020 at 1:25 PM

"Interesting" was the only thing Eric could think of. "Are they going to be okay?"

"There's no such thing as personal space here" Blade laughed placing a paw on Dewun.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 29 April 2020 at 1:27 PM

"welp, might as well start a new story." she thought. and so, she began telling this story about some young trainers trying to survive an apocalypse whilst trying to find a cure inside her head. so, y'know, normal stuff

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 29 April 2020 at 1:27 PM

Dewun looked at Blade. "At least warn me before you do that!"
Rayn sipped from his cup o' curry, "I think so. They are most of the time. If there's a problem I have Nurse Joy on speed-dial so we'll be fine"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 April 2020 at 1:31 PM

"Huh" Eric shrugged. "You got some interesting pokemons" he commented.

"Fine, fine." Blade grumbled at how sensitive Dewun was. "Next time I'll warn before tapping you"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 29 April 2020 at 1:33 PM

Rayn groaned, "Torracat is extremely lazy, Raichu is chaotic evil, Grimer is practically Raichu's helper in the realm of chaos, Araquanid is still mentally a Dewspider, and Mareep is the only sane Pokemon in the group. I've gotten used to it."