Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 29 April 2020 at 1:35 PM

"Woah, must be though" Eric said. "Frogadier is the mainly the only pokemon I have to worry about. He likes to play way too much"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 29 April 2020 at 1:37 PM

"I mean, playing with them isn't much of a problem," Rayn shrugged, "They play with each other most of the time. I'm still wondering why Raichu and Grimer are getting beaten up by wild Fearows while the rest of our Pokemon are... just watching them and eating curry."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 29 April 2020 at 1:38 PM

/slightly visible excitment/

"Carmen sputtered out something strange; a pink blob about the size of a small leaf. Then she coughed out more, each one bigger than the last..."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 30 April 2020 at 1:26 PM

(gonna keep the plot rolling)
With both the Grimer and Raichu at 1 hp from careful use of the move False Swipe, the first Fearow spat at them. "Just 'cause you all are a Trainer Pokemon doesn't make ya any better than me." Woolun flinched at the Fearow, who turned to glare at all of them. The second Fearow snickered and spread out her wings in a Drill Peck motion. "Anyone else wanna fight?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 April 2020 at 1:37 PM

Thunder got up and stretched. "Bring it on" he challenged. Flare straightened by his side. She was about the same size as the fearows.

Eric looked at his pokemon "I got a bad feeling" he grumbled.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 30 April 2020 at 2:18 PM

Rayn nodded, "At least they haven't caused significant property damage yet-" Dewun sneezed.
Woolun cowered behind Torrun, who spat fire at the Fearow's claws.
The Fearows screeched, the first one diving toward Thunder with a Drill Peck, the other diving toward Torrun with Arial Ace. Torrun jumped over the Fearow, forgetting that Woolun was directly behind him. The Mareep screeched as it was hit with the flying-type move. Torrun sweated. "Oops."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 April 2020 at 2:22 PM

(ooo, so much action!)
"Oh my, we're serious here" Flare exclaimed as the Fearow charged at her. "See you guys later" she told the others quickly before flying into the air.

"Heavens!" Blade cried hiding behind Frogadier. "A real fight!"

Thunder barley dodged the Drill Peck. Electricity crackled in his mouth and he tried to attack the Fearow with Thunder Fang.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 30 April 2020 at 2:33 PM

Athough the attack only hit the Fearow's tail, it screeched as the super-effective move hit it. The Fearow turned around, somewhat slower than it's first move, and nyoomed toward Thunder with Arial Ace.
Torrun turned around to see Woolun charge up a Power Gem and slam all of the rocks into a Fearow's back. And then, the Mareep started glowing. "Wha-" And then Woolun evolved into a Flaaffy. Flaaffy screeched and rammed into it's opponent with a Take Down, causing the Fearow to scream in agony. Torrun took the opportunity to Fire Fang the flying-type, burning it and sending it into the red.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 April 2020 at 2:36 PM

She clapped for the mareeps evolution "woohoo!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 April 2020 at 2:38 PM

"Woah! Woolun you evolved!" Thunder exclaimed in the chaos. He turned towards the bird pokemon and charged up a Thunderbolt. If it hits, then the battle would be over.

Flare dived down from the skies with Flame Charge. "This is going to hurt" she warned.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 30 April 2020 at 2:39 PM

Woolun waved his paws around happily, before turning back to the Fearows, who screeched loudly after going down.
Torrun turned toward Woolun. "You don't think he's-"
Woolun groaned. "He's calling for help."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 April 2020 at 2:41 PM

She groaned. She abosluely hated when a pokemon did that, it made the battle longer and the backup is usually the same of stronger.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 30 April 2020 at 3:35 PM

Another Fearow showed up, snarling, "Mess with my buddies and you mess with me!" Woolun and Torrun looked at each other and groaned. This was gonna take a while. Torrun yelled, "Thunder, direct an electric type move toward both Woolun and the Fearow, and Woolun, combo move #1! We'll take the newcomer out now and take any coming backup out at the same time if this works! Luna, give us a signal once more backup starts to come for the Fearows!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 April 2020 at 3:37 PM

She nodded, slightly confused "ok!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 April 2020 at 3:51 PM

"Roger that," Thunder roared. He let loose a Thunderbolt towards Fearow and Woolun.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 30 April 2020 at 4:13 PM

Woolun jumped onto the Fearow, his wool fluffing up with electricity. The fearow screeched, calling for help as it got overloaded with the Thunderbolt, held down as to not be able to resist the attack. They waited for the cue to attack.
5 seconds later, a couple other Fearow became noticeable as they flew to help.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 April 2020 at 4:15 PM

I looked up to see the fearow. Not knowing whether they seen them or not, she yelled "guys! 2 more Fearow!"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 April 2020 at 4:15 PM

Flare looked at the group of Fearows flying towards them. "You're joking" she groaned. Frogadier puffed out some Smokescreen an attempt to blind the incoming Fearows.

64 posts

birdsong • 30 April 2020 at 4:17 PM

"Angel! Use Sing!" Lucas yelled. Angel sang a soft song causing one of the Fearows to fall to the ground sound asleep.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 April 2020 at 4:19 PM

She looked up. In the distance, there was a 'cloud'. Suspicious, she kept watching.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 30 April 2020 at 4:22 PM

Torrun, looking up, waved his front paws toward them. "Alright!" the Torracat yelled, "They're not gonna get away. Targets at north 3 o'clock and east 7 o'clock! One on the ground, not a bother- wonder why it fell asleep..." Woolun fisted his paws together, punching the ground. 5 fossilized rocks brushed around him in a small orbit, getting supercharged with static electricity. Launching them at the rest of the flying Fearow, the rest fell, paralyzed and with low health.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 April 2020 at 4:24 PM

She looked away once the fearow fell.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 April 2020 at 4:25 PM

"Nice move!" Thunder commented. He ran over, attempting to finish the fearow off with a Bite.

"Wow, as a trainer. I feel useless" Eric said to Rayn. "Do you feel that way all the time?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 30 April 2020 at 4:27 PM

Rayn shrugged, not sure how to feel. "I'm used to this."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 30 April 2020 at 4:28 PM

"Wow, must be hard" Eric replied.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 30 April 2020 at 4:35 PM

Looking at all of the fainted Fearow, Dewun commented, "What do we do with these?" Woolun shook out his now slightly fried wool. "I have no idea. Perhaps we should tie them up with a vine or the like, so they won't attack us again after they awaken?" Torrun raised his hand. "This is a democracy. If you want us to be kind to the Fearow, stand to the left. If you think we should not, stand to the right." Woolun stood to the right, while Dewun stood to the left.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 April 2020 at 4:38 PM

She went to the right, mainly because she had this vision of throwing them. I dunno why though...

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 April 2020 at 7:04 PM

Zoro reached the pair of trainers that were standing there, watching their pokemon finish whatever battle they were doing.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 30 April 2020 at 7:20 PM

She turned to the zoroark "hey. How are you?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 30 April 2020 at 8:03 PM

["Oh. Hi." Zoro greets the Ralts. "May I ask why is there a bunch of fainted Fearows?"]