Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 April 2020 at 1:12 PM

[Battle montage is still going. No new post until a long time irl, or about 5-10 posts]

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 26 April 2020 at 1:50 PM

Rayn shrugged. "Not really. I caught a Spearow and someone wanted to trade one of their Mareeps for it." Woolun, hearing the trainers talking about him, rolled over and shook his fluff.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 April 2020 at 2:02 PM

"Cool, I couldn't find much to battle, so my team is still same. Anyways, the more the merrier!" Eric exclaimed, pulling out his pokeballs again.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 26 April 2020 at 2:07 PM

Raiyun, Grimun, Torrun, and Dewun gathered around.
"Hey, Thunder!" Raiyun held up Woolun, "New electric-type in the squad!"
Grimun pouted in still no other poison types
Torrun got excited for Flare to possibly take him on another ride.
Dewun, being the same happy Araquanid as ever, was excited to see everyone.
Rayn watched as Eric pulled out his Pokeballs to bring out the Pokemon.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 April 2020 at 2:14 PM

Eric threw out his pokeballs.

"Oh that's so cool!" Thunder exclaimed as he appeared from his ball.
"Sup, Torrun" Flare said to Torrun as she appeared.
"Good to see everyone!" Frogadier exlcaimed .
"Hello new friend" Blade said to the group.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 26 April 2020 at 2:22 PM

Torrun licked his paw, before hesitantly saying, "Hey, um, Flare? Can we do that flying thing again?"
Raiyun put Woolun down, as the Mareep was attempting to get out of his grip. Woolun looked at all the other Pokemon before doing that cough to clear your throat thing and saying, "So, um if we are just meeting for the first time, can you please introduce yourselves? I apologize for the inconvienence, but I would rather not just call you by your species name if you have a personal name."
Grimun giggled. "There he goes again with that fancy talk."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 April 2020 at 2:27 PM

She finished her battle with a yougoos with draining kiss. She didnt faint him, given her code, and instead helped him up. "Good battle. I hope to never see you again!" She said humorously, and was made even more funny when the yougoos said "me to!"

She suddenly felt a ping. Well, the ping was more like a mild pain. The pain spead across her body until all she could see was white "what the garbador?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 April 2020 at 2:58 PM

Flare looked at Torrun. "Sure! Hop on, lifting off right after I introduce myself" She turned towards the Mareep. "I'm Flare" she introduced.
"Neat, a new electric type. I'm Thunder" Thunder spoke.
"You can call me Blade" the Leafeon chimed in.
"I actually don't have a nickname" said Frogadier. "So you can just call me Frogadier"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 April 2020 at 3:00 PM

When her vision cleared, she looked down and almost immediately knew she wasnt in her own body. Now, what do you think she did?

A) stayed clam and started to look for her friends
B) Externally paniced
C) Internally paniced.

If you chose B, you were right, becuase she let out the loudest scream she ever did.

°she subconsciously kept her scar. It is now on the right horn instead of infront.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 26 April 2020 at 4:05 PM

(darn it i chose C)
After Flare introduced himself, Torrun hopped on. Woolun nodded his head. "It is nice to meet all of you! My teammates have been saying great things about you all!" Grimun giggled slightly, pulling out UNO cards from Rayn's bag, "So, anyone know how to play 0Nn?" Raiyun looked at her, exasperated. "How did you even say that?"
Rayn looked mildly concerned. He would've thought that Ralts would come back once the others came to play. Oh well, she was a wild Pokemon, and probably left to go hang out with some other wild Pokemon. He stirred the curry some more.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 April 2020 at 4:09 PM

She grasped her head "alright Luna. Lets backtrack; you battled some pokemon, you evolved, and you screamed. ...huh. it seemed worse in the first instance."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 26 April 2020 at 4:31 PM

Flare opened her wings and lifted into the air.
Thunder looked at the little cards. "I'll pass," he rumbled.
"You don't even know what it is" Frogadier teased.
"Let me burrow one," Blade said to Grimun. He picked up a reverse card and shoved it in front of Frogadier's face. "No you!" he laughed.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 26 April 2020 at 4:33 PM

She walked back to the site. She did go pretty far, but there were alot of marks to determine where she was going.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 27 April 2020 at 1:54 PM

Grimun gasped dramatically at the reverse card. Woolun looked at the colorful cards before placing a reverse card on Raiyun's head. Raiyun made an overly angry face. "Excuse me wat the-" Woolun just clapped happily, seeing the Raichu try to get it off with his small paws.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 April 2020 at 1:57 PM

She got to the site, but tried to stay out of view. She scanned the area, before loudy whispering "pst, grimun! Can...can you come here? I want to show you something, and im not exactly comfortable showing you all at once..."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 April 2020 at 2:00 PM

Flare lifted into the air again with Torrun on her back for the second time today. "Hang on" she cried as she spun in the air and did dives. "you sure love flying don't you?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 27 April 2020 at 2:33 PM

(Flare lifted into the air again with Flare on her back <- lmao)
Grimun, hearing Luna's voice slid over to where she heard the Ralt's voice come from. "Hey Lu- EEEEH?!"
Meanwhile- Torrun was having the time of his life again. "Flying is awesome!"
Woolun looked around to see where Grimun went. Raiyun, finally getting the reverse card off, slipped it into the Mareep's wool. "Hey, Wooloo, looking for Grimun? I think she musta went off to find that Leon Ball Dewun lost earlier." Woolun shrugged. "If you insist." They went back to go try to do things with the Uno cards with Eric's pokemon.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 April 2020 at 2:35 PM

(oops XD. You saw nothing... 😊)

"I know right!" Flare yelled happily. "I mean you doesn't love flying?"
"Hey!" Frogadier cried trying to grab the reverse card from Blade.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 April 2020 at 2:37 PM

Her face turned to a rose pink "i...forgot to keep track of my levels.."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 27 April 2020 at 4:36 PM

Grimun smiled. "Your evolution looks so cool! Is there something wrong? If you didn't want to evolve I can go find an Everstone for you so you don't evolve again."
Meanwhile, Raiyun and Dewun were having a competition to see who can stack the most cards onto Woolun's back, against the Mareep's protests.
(Pokemon Go remote raiding!!! Woohoo!-)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 April 2020 at 4:38 PM

(Hehe)
"No no, this was actually a goal of mine. Im just...not sure...how to feel about it."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 27 April 2020 at 5:23 PM

Grimun reached up to pat the newly evolved Kirila, before realizing she could barely reach due to the new height difference. "No matter what you decide to do, I'll support you! Wanna go show the others that you evolved?"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 27 April 2020 at 5:25 PM

She nodded "thank you. And yeah, lets go show them!"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 28 April 2020 at 12:40 PM

Woolun, seeing Luna and Grimun shook the cards off of his back and waved hi. "Hello! Did you just evolve?" Raiyun and Dewun looked up. Raiyun promptly screeched, "YoU eVolVed?!" Dewun had stars in his eyes. "Your new evolution is really cool!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 April 2020 at 12:41 PM

She kept a straight face, but her face quickly turned to a bright magenta "thanks dewun."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 April 2020 at 12:47 PM

Frogadier turned to the new comer. She looked oddly familiar, but not. Then it hit him. "Woah, Luna, is that you?" he asked.

Flare flew down a little to see what all the commotion was.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 April 2020 at 12:53 PM

"Well i don't know If it is me! Can you give a description on who this luna is?" She said humorously

2,892 posts

skymoare • 28 April 2020 at 1:01 PM

Frogadier chuckled. "You may look different, but the Luna I met not long ago is still in there" he grinned poking the Kirlia. "Nice evolution"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 28 April 2020 at 1:06 PM

"Thanks" he said, her embarrassment quickly dying down.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 28 April 2020 at 2:31 PM

Torrun hopped off Flare's back to look at Luna. "Hm... not bad."