Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 May 2020 at 11:39 AM

"oh, no. No effort at all. He's just being salty from yesterday" Blazeshadow said snickering.

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 May 2020 at 11:40 AM

"Yesterday?" Zoro asks.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 May 2020 at 11:42 AM

"Oh yeah. something happened yesterday, now he's being salty" Blazeshadow chuckled. "Wanna meet him?"

Non-binary
1,428 posts

asrieldreemurr • 3 May 2020 at 11:46 AM

"I can't really go anywhere if she doesn't. Not that I'm forced to, it's just that Floof's too focused on Ditto, Ditto's too focused on trying to scare people, the rest of the pokemon she has are in their balls and probably doesn't want to come out, so I'm the only one that can take care of her and make sure she doesn't pass out in the middle of nowhere. Sorry."

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 May 2020 at 11:49 AM

"Ah, that's fine" Blazeshadow said. He looked at Yoshi. "Nightshade is about 5 steps away." he said looking at his foot and did an approximation.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 3 May 2020 at 1:08 PM

Woolun looked down at Blazeshadow's feet. "5 steps for you is practically 30 steps for me..." the Flaaffy muttered.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 3 May 2020 at 1:20 PM

Blazeshadow smirked. "Sorry little guy" he said looking down at the Flaaffy. "I got oversize feet."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 3 May 2020 at 2:00 PM

Woolun looked at his own feet before shrugging. "I think that I just have really small paws." Torrun patted the Flaaffy on the shoulder, saying, "Yes."

Female
11 posts

holfrisky • 27 August 2020 at 2:51 PM

OOC Name: (what you want to be referred as OOC)
Character Name: Autumn
Species: Leafeon(Trainer turned pokemon)
Physical Description: As a human, she had light brown hair with pink ends. She was 5'5 with pink eyes. She wears a white blouse with a squished heart symbol with a pink skirt. She wears a pink unzipped jacket over her clothes. She wears white and pink clout goggles and a badge with the same symbol as her shirt on her jacket. As a Leafeon, she looks different from other Leafeons. All the green pigments are orange, like autumn leaves. Her eyes are still pink but darker than her original color. She still has her badge except it's on the leaf on her chest, and she still has her clout goggles.
Personality: Autumn tends to be very nice and generous to her friends and loves to draw. Although she's kind most of the time, anything that angers her could make her go into a rage.
Pokemon Team: Sylveon level 46, Goodra level 42, Primarina level 48, Alolan Ninetales level 45, Sirfetch'd level 44, Delphox level 47(since she's a pokemon she doesn't have a team anymore)
(wait is this dead? can I even rp here anymore?)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 27 August 2020 at 6:29 PM

@holfrisky

I mean you can ask if the others want to resume the rp. So far it is dead. But I'm always up for more 😋

Female
11 posts

holfrisky • 28 August 2020 at 8:47 AM

@skymoare that would be nice! I really liked the concept of this rp even though it is pretty dead