Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 15 April 2020 at 1:30 PM

Grimun slid toward Luna. "Hey Luna!" she called, "Did they find the Dratini yet?"
Raiyun followed close behind, giving Rayn the opportunity to flatten down his now static-filled hair. "Yo Luna- I wanna rematch for the Volleyball game earlier if you're available!" Grimun slapped Raiyun on the feet, as the Raichu was too high for her to slap his head. "Rai!" the Grimer scolded, "Not everything is about fun and games!"

Female
10 posts

st0rmf3thr • 15 April 2020 at 5:04 PM

OOC Name: Stormfethr
Character Name: Tryxie
Species: Wishiwahi
Physical Description: Brown long hair and eyes. Slightly tan light skin.
Personality: Curious; creative; optimist, energetic; fearless; innovative; can work too hard and exhaust self without realizing; book worm; can be super annoying and even irritable to some.
Pokemon Team: delphox, popplio, chinchou, wishiwashi (caught by accident)
Other: Totally not using myself with a different name for rp heheheh.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 15 April 2020 at 5:32 PM

She shrugged "it was by a lake, but i left when someone else came over.".

1,478 posts

arcana • 15 April 2020 at 5:45 PM

As Sakura continued to try to befriend the shy Dratini, Amber sat down by a nearby and looked through her Rotomdex to see if there was any information about a lost Dratini.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2020 at 6:13 PM

Yoshi rode on Blazeshadow. She saw a Espeon approaching the Drantini. "Shoot" she mumbled. Maybe the trainer was trying to catch Dratini. "Nightshade!" Yoshi called, throwing out the poke-ball that contained her shiny Umbreon. "Use Protect!"
Nightshade leaped from the skies and in front of the Drantini. A faint greenish-blue bubble appeared around Nightshade. He growled in Poke-talk to the Espeon. "Pick on someone your own size"

1,478 posts

arcana • 15 April 2020 at 6:35 PM

Sakura sat as delicately as she could and stared at the Umbreon in confusion and disdain. Amber got up and dusted her skirt before picking Sakura up. Sakura settled on Amber's shoulder before sniffing at the Umbreon. "As if! Look at your friend; I was just trying to be friendly," she complained. Amber stood and waited for the Charizard to land, staying an appropriate distance away from the Dratini.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2020 at 7:09 PM

Yoshi patted Blazeshadow for him to land. Blazeshadow gently (as gentle as a charizard can) landed. Yoshi slid of his back. Taking out a poke-ball, she pointed it at Dratini. "Return," she said. A red beam of light appeared and Dratini returned to her pokeball. Yoshi faced the girl whose Espeon was sitting on her shoulder. "Sorry for..err.. disturbing relaxing time at the lake" Yoshi said to the girl, not sure how to communicate properly with humans.

1,478 posts

arcana • 15 April 2020 at 7:17 PM

"No, it's fine," said Amber quickly. Sakura grumbled that it wasn't fine and that she had been wronged, but stayed relatively quiet.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2020 at 7:20 PM

Yoshi patted Blazeshadow. Her charizard stomped to the edge of the lake to drink some water. "Oh, by the way. Where did you find this Dratini?" she asked trying not to get all hostile.

1,478 posts

arcana • 15 April 2020 at 7:38 PM

"One of my Pokemon led me to it. I found it here, by the water. I assume he was swimming or wandering around the marsh. It's behavior and Sakura's wasn't normal, so I decided to wait and see what would happen," replied Amber.
Sakura analyzed this girl. She seemed slightly angry, but also politely unbothered. It was an odd aura she gave off.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2020 at 7:42 PM

Yoshi relaxed a little. "I suppose I should apologize then. Sort of protective of my Dratini, since she's like the baby of my team" Yoshi explained bending down to pet Nightshade. "Well thanks for finding her" Yoshi said.

1,478 posts

arcana • 15 April 2020 at 7:58 PM

"It's fine! What's her nickname?" asked Amber, scratching Sakura's head. Sakura curled up a little and started napping.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 15 April 2020 at 8:35 PM

"I-" Yoshi started. "I actually haven't named my Dratini yet. I probably should though" she stated. "That aside, what's your name?" Yoshi asked.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 16 April 2020 at 12:56 PM

@st0rmf3thr accepted! sorry for being afk for so long
And meanwhile- Rayn's Pokemon just continued playing games.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 16 April 2020 at 1:13 PM

She just sat there, watching them. She was a type of tired that was basicly; i want to do anything but what you're asking me to do.

After a short while, she remembered her goal. Her face turned to a slightly bitter expression. She got up, and looked for a patch of dirt. She began to write something.

"Dear my friends,
If i am not back by sunset, I'm either dead, or I'm getting my blood sucked out by a gorebyss. I wish you the best of luck.

Ps. Tell Raiyun that i accept his rematch, just later 😊

Pps. Dont worry about me! I'll be fine!"

And with that note, she teleported onto a beach, preparing for a dive.

I never said she was a smart pokemon. Or person.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 17 April 2020 at 6:05 AM

{{Can someone catch me up? I've been working on a project for the past few days and haven't had time to get online much.}}

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 17 April 2020 at 10:11 AM

@vanley basically, a lot of characters met up and played with each other but then a Dratini went missing so Amber and Yoshi are interacting because Amber found Yoshi's Dratini. Meanwhile, Luna (ralts) is going swimming and all of my characters are just playing with each other.

During Raiyun and Grimun's rematch volleyball game, Dewun decided to go do something else. Noticing the words on the ground, he sat down and looked at it. "Um... Torrun, you know how to read, right?" the Araquanid asked the Torracat.
Torrun turned around. "Yeah, so?" And then he noticed the writing on the ground. Reading it to the other Pokemon, Torrun noticed Dewun get sad. "She literally wrote, quote on quote, 'I'll be fine.' Don't worry so much," the Torracat assured him.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 17 April 2020 at 10:17 AM

She jumped in the water, and immediately her vision was clouded with a whole buncha fish pokemon. She somehow managed to single one out, and asked/demanded "fight me!" Though she was unsure wether they could understand her because, underwater. The pokemon, startled, said "no thanks."
Dissapointed, she swam up to breathe, and went back down again.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 17 April 2020 at 10:25 AM

And meanwhile, Rayn looked through his Rotomdex to find more information about the missing people. But then... "Torrun! Hey look at this! 100 Leon Balls for only 1999p! Should I buy it?" The Torracat groaned in "no" and snatched the Pokedex away.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 17 April 2020 at 10:31 AM

She tried again, multiple times. Half of the pokemon she asked accepted, but first she had to make then agree that they wouldnt 'faint'each other, and stop when the other looks unable to battle.

She soon realised that wishiwashi, in majority, were wimps. Very few accepted when she asked, and even fewer battled until the point where one can't battle anymore. Nontheless, she managed to gain 2 1/2 levels before she decided to go back.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 17 April 2020 at 9:05 PM

(lets keep this plot running- Torrun is the real pro here)
Meanwhile, Torrun, holding his trainer's Pokedex, used his sheathed paw to swipe through Rayn's current tabs. Reading the contents, he looked over at where Luna had left her message. "Hope she comes back soon," the Torracat huffed, "I think I might have found a clue on how she got turned into a Ralts." Dewun looked over. "Can I help?" the Araquanid asked.
Torrun glared. "As long as you don't get in the way."

64 posts

birdsong • 17 April 2020 at 9:13 PM

Rockruff bounded over happily. "Watcha doing?" he barked at Torrun and Dewun.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 17 April 2020 at 9:15 PM

She rested on the beach, trying to dry off. She felt stronger, more capable, but not a whole lot smarter. She was attemping to regain some lost hp ("man, those pokemon knew how to fight!")

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 18 April 2020 at 2:36 AM

i've given up, i leave for a day and there's like another page and i don't know how to get back in help me-

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 8:02 AM

(@iris1929578 i think you should just reread the last page, or where you last posted.)

Female
10 posts

st0rmf3thr • 18 April 2020 at 12:57 PM

A dismayed wishiwashi hopelessly flapped on the ground, away from water.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 1:13 PM

"Hmm...alright, thats good enough." She said to herself. She was still a little wet, but it would dry off soon. She got up and looked around. "Eh, I'll find them eventually.". She didn't know exactly what island she was on, so she just had to look around and hope that this was the correct island.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 18 April 2020 at 7:00 PM

< Torrun, Dewun: Interacting with Rockruff >
Torrun pointed his paw to the rotom-less Pokedex, displaying the contents. "So," the Torracat smirked, "Luna - the Ralts - apparently used to be a human and I think we got a clue on why she's a Ralts right now." Dewun waved one of his front appendages around. "Yep!" the Araquanid cheered, "And next time we see her we'll figure it out for sure!"

(ive changing up the formatting of my posts to be more cleaner, also expect another character from me soon!)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 7:05 PM

(Oh hoh hoh!)

She walked around, hoping to spot the mini-base, oh, thats what she was calling it now. A mini-base. Anyway, she eventually spotted it ("oh, what a relief"). And, being the type of person she is, decided to hide until later, to give them a surprise.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 18 April 2020 at 7:11 PM

< Raiyun (Raichu), Grimun (Grimer): Interacting with each other >
The Raichu tossed a Leon Ball between his hands, before tossing it into a pile. Grimun groaned, "Rai, what are you even trying to do?" Raiyun looked unfazed as he dropped another one onto the pile. Turning around, he smirked and did finger guns to the poison-type Pokemon. "Making a tower of course!" he gestured to the miserable-looking pile.
< Rayn (Trainer): Interacting with Raichu and Grimer >
Rayn watched the Pokemon's antics, wishing that Torrun would give him the Rotomdex back so he could record it. But alas, the Torracat was showing Dewun and Rockruff something on his Pokedex so he couldn't. Before the Raichu could snatch the rest of the Leon Balls for the tower, Rayn snatched one for himself and rolled it around.