Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

2,892 posts

skymoare • 18 April 2020 at 7:13 PM

Flare and Thunder trotted towards Torrun, Dewun and Rockruff who were gathered around a weird device. They heard part of their conversation. "Wait, that Ralts, Luna, used to be human?" Thunder asked.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 7:14 PM

She stared at them for quite some time. "aand...now!" she thought, and teleported behind dewun. "Boo!" She shouted, hopefully startling him

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 18 April 2020 at 7:22 PM

< Torrun (Torracat), Dewun (Araquanid), Grimun (Grimer): Interacting with Rockruff, Flare, and Thunder >
Dewun nodded. "Yeah! Thats what she said!"
Torrun held up the Pokedex gently. "This is called a... Pokedex, I think," the Torracat rambled, "Trainer uses it to look up stuff. And if you look on this page, it has a story about kids who were turned into Pokemon by Ninetales*." Grimun slipped over and frowned at the Torracat. "Those stories are probably fictional though since it's in comic format." Torrun pouted. "Still reasonable theory."

*Book shown on screen: (A pirated version of) Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Ginji's Rescue Team.
And meanwhile- Rayn screeched at the Pokemon that none of the other Pokemon noticed had appeared yet.

64 posts

birdsong • 18 April 2020 at 7:26 PM

Khan picked up a little ball rolling by. "What's this?" she asked Kang while squishing the Leon Ball. Kang looked at the ball, "I think Lucas said the other trainer said it's a Leon Ball. A ball basically." Kang explained to her child.

Rockruff barked. "Cool! Maybe Lucas has one!"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 18 April 2020 at 7:28 PM

< No formatting: All character interaction >
And then they noticed. Dewun screeched and jumped onto Torrun, who wailed at getting squished. Raiyun span around in circles and Grimun giggled in unidentifiable emotions.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 7:29 PM

She burst out in laughter. "Not once...in my life...did i get a reaction as big as yours!" She said between laughs

64 posts

birdsong • 18 April 2020 at 7:33 PM

Rockruff jumped slightly as Dewun screeched. "Woah, Chill!" he barked. That screech of surprise startled Rockruff, he had thought they were getting attacked by something huge.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 18 April 2020 at 7:34 PM

< Everyone: Interacting with Luna and each other >
Dewun looked below him, more than slightly embarrassed. And that embarrassment increased as he saw the poor Torracat squished underneath him. Torrun groaned, face muffled by the dirt, "Glad you found that funny." Grimun kept giggling awkwardly, "I don't know why I'm laughing but it's either fear or excitedness." Torrun slammed his face back into the dirt at the Grimer's words, but you could hear his muffled screaming of "Excitedness is not a real word!"

64 posts

birdsong • 18 April 2020 at 7:37 PM

Rockruff barked happily. "Well now it's a word!"

Khan clapped her paws (or whatever you call them) while laughing.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 18 April 2020 at 7:41 PM

Flare lifted into the skies, as a screech was heard. She relaxed when realizing it was just Dewun. No danger.

Thunder purred with laughter.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 18 April 2020 at 7:41 PM

Her giggles died down. "Ok, ok. Im sorry, i just wanted to see your reaction. But i didnt expect one out of two beings at once!" She said as she glared at Rayn. She used the word 'beings' because there were two different spechies that reacted, and the words people or pokemon just refered to one.

1,478 posts

arcana • 18 April 2020 at 8:47 PM

Amber smiled. "I'm Amber, and this is Sakura," she said as she pointed to the Espeon.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 18 April 2020 at 9:33 PM

"Nice to meet you, Amber" Yoshi replied. "and Sakura" she said nodding to the Espeon. "I'm Yoshino, but you can call me Yoshi. And this is Nightshade" she introduced patting her shiny umbreon.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 18 April 2020 at 11:08 PM

< Rayn >
Rayn, being extremely embarrassed at being scared of the Ralts, sulked moodily.
< Torrun >
Torrun groaned, stretching after being squished by Dewun. He yawned, "Well, that was fun, but random question for you: what were the 3 last pokemon you saw before being turned into a Ralts. This is an important question, answer truthfully or else I'll use Bite on you."
< Grimun >
Grimun stood there awkwardly with Rayn's other Pokemon. "Um... ok then," she shrugged, while holding Raiyun's mouth shut.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 9:04 AM

She turned to torrun "why would i lie about a question like that?". She thought for a few moments "i think it was a Brionne, Ledian, and a Shiinotic."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 10:22 AM

< Torrun >
Torrun scrolled through the Pokedex quickly. Stopping at the Shiinotic Pokedex entry, his fur instantly raised slightly. "It emits flickering spores that cause drowsiness. When its prey succumb to sleep, this Pokémon feeds on them by sucking in their energy..." he read before realizing, "Maybe- what if the Shiinotic sucked your energy out and you got turned into a Pokemon cause of that?"
< Grimun >
"I'm still confused," the Grimer complained.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 10:26 AM

She shrugged "well we cant rule out any possibilities. But i think i should tell you that the shiitonic was on my team."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 10:32 AM

Raiyun said, "It coulda been an accident, cause I mean I've sent my trainer to the hospital loads of times."
Grimun said, "Rai, that is not a good thing."
Torrun said, "Or it possibly could've been a Pokemon that none of us have noticed that's just around and moving human souls into Pokemon bodies."
Raiyun said, "Who would do that?"
Torrun said, "Me- if I was a ghost type."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 10:34 AM

"I think ghost types can only remove the soul, but not switch bodies"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 10:38 AM

Torrun sweated heavily. "Um... new idea! You did something in your past life to warrant being turned into a Pokemon in this life!"
Grimun stared at the Torracat. "I think you've been reading stuff on Rayn's Pokedex too much," she deadpans.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 10:41 AM

She breathed in deeply "this is not a new life. This is a new form. If this was a new life, then i would remember nothing about being a trainer. I would, however, remember everything a pokemon would. Thus, this is a FORM, not a new LIFE"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 10:46 AM

Torrun pouted and shoved his face into the floor. Dewun patted the Torracat softly.
Raiyun shrugged. "Hey don't look at me I don't have any ideas."
Grimun snatched the Pokedex. "Well, there's gotta be something in here that can help!" she insisted, looking through the many tabs the trainer forgot to close earlier.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 10:52 AM

She just stood there, looking like she was interested on what he was doing, whilst going through a lot of questions like "why are they wanting to help me?" "Don't you need to have a finger print to use that?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 10:58 AM

Rayn watched the Pokemon from the side, mildly concerned about the situation. Torrun is burying his head in the dirt, Dewun is stabbing Torrun gently (?), Raiyun is flying around in circles, Grimun is using his Pokedex, and the Ralts is standing next to them. Sighing, the trainer took another Leon Ball from the stack and started to squeeze it, as if it was a stress toy. He would never know why his Pokemon (and the Ralts) behave this way. And it worried him. A lot.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 19 April 2020 at 11:00 AM

Thunder and Flare stared questioningly at the other pokemons. "Are you guys okay?" Thunder asked. Things happened so fast, now they had no idea what was happening.

Eric looked at Rayn's pokemon. "Umm, no judgement, but is that normal?" he asked.

64 posts

birdsong • 19 April 2020 at 11:02 AM

Rockruff rolled around laughing at the sight of the weird situations the other pokemons seemed to be in. Frogadier hopped over. "What's so funny?" he asked.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 11:03 AM

She looked up "i have serveral questions but im not going to ask them and instead im just going to come up with the most logical answer i can until im eventually proven wrong. So yeah, pretty much what im doing everyday." She said quietly to herself

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 12:27 PM

< Rayn (trainer) >
Rayn shrugged. "Well, Raichu has broken the record for sending me to the hospital 3 times, Grimer has tried to eat children, Torracat almost set the Pokemon Centre on fire, and Araquanid is the only behaving Pokemon so far. So yeah, I think it's kind of my normal now."
< Grimun (Grimer) >
"I get a feeling that someone out there is insulting us but I can't figure out who. Also - mentally - I'm pretty sure more than half of us are crazy so I don't know what you mean by 'ok'."
Raiyun cackled, "Aka, we're all idiots and you guys will never be the same."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 12:31 PM

She laughed at raiyuns remark

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 12:37 PM

< Raiyun (Raichu) >
Raiyun did fingerguns at Luna. "See, Luna over here knows what I'm talkin' bout!"