Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 12:41 PM

She sighed softly and contently
(Wow, 9 pages already!)

64 posts

birdsong • 19 April 2020 at 4:59 PM

(Congrats!)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 5:27 PM

"Hey, just a random question, do you want to know the possibility of our universe existing?"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 6:16 PM

(the possibility of our universe existing?... that escalated quickly.)
Torrun: Starts having existential crisis.
Grimun: "Yes!"
Dewun: "Um... do I really want to know?"
Raiyun: "I don't give a *bleep* whether we exist or not."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 6:17 PM

She shrugged "alright then. Ill take that as a no." She based on majority votes

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 6:20 PM

Grimun pouted. "I want to know! The boys are just wimps who are scared of the truth." Ignoring the shout of "That's not true!" from Raiyun, she smirked. Dewun tilted his head. "I don't want to know if I want to know or now." Meanwhile- Torrun continued his existential crisis.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 6:22 PM

"Well make up your mind!" She said "the majority said no"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 6:23 PM

"I can't make up my mind!" Dewun wailed, "I want to make up my mind but I'll probably regret my decision!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 6:25 PM

"Well think about it. If you say yes, you will get information that you will probably never use. If you decline, you wont know something that you will probably never use."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 6:27 PM

"Um... can't hurt to try? Yes?" Dewun still looked apprehensive. Grimun stuck her tongue out. "Since me and Dewy said yes, Raiyun is an invalid, and Torrun probably won't be able to answer coherently for another ten minutes, I say that I win."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 6:33 PM

She giggled "alright. Now keep in mind that im not counting impossible things, like 'how many clouds are in the sky', or something else that would just round it up to infinity. Also keep in mind that i had to use so much math, and if im wrong, i am not recalculating it."
"So, the probability of us existing in this exact universe is 1/36,928,733,184."

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 19 April 2020 at 6:48 PM

"I can't count that high... or count that low?" Dewun had a confused face. Well, for a giant water bug that is. Grimun just giggled. "Interesting!~"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 6:52 PM

She beamed "glad you enjoyed that bit of clutter!"

64 posts

birdsong • 19 April 2020 at 6:59 PM

(huh, what happened here?)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 19 April 2020 at 7:04 PM

(Luna just told them the probability of them existing in this universe)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 10:04 AM

Torrun screeched from underneath the dirt, yanking his head out from the dirt. "Never again," he said very scared. Grimun looked over. "About the probability of us existing in this universe or is it something else." Torrun rolled around miserably. "Both," he groaned.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 10:06 AM

She looked proud of herself for making him mildly suffer

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 10:10 AM

Rayn saw the Pokemon acting... stranger than usual. He facepalmed. 'maybe I should've caught a Butterfree, that would've been nice and peaceful. Actually, I can think of a million other situations just as bad as this one. Never mind.'

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 10:14 AM

She was just having a conversation with herself internally "you see, it's impossible to think of a universe that doesn't exist yet because the moment you have the vaguest thought about it, 100s of variations will already have poofed into existance...". And she just kept building off that one statement

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 10:20 AM

Rayn shrugged and took his Pokedex back from the group of Pokemon. "Hey, team, wanna go with me? I'm thinking of adding another Pokemon to the team! Possibly a Fairy-type as those seem really cool..."
Raiyun looked up and gave a thumbs up. Torrun waved his paw in a manner showing "I'll pass.", Dewun shrugged, and Grimun looked towards Luna. "Do you wanna come to watch? Promise Rayn won't try to catch you, unless by accident," the Grimer asked.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 10:26 AM

"Do you think thats a question? Of course!" She said with a strong tone of excitment

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 10:30 AM

"Alright!" Raiyun cheered. Rayn returned Torrun and Dewun into their Pokeballs, seeing as they didn't feel like doing anything. "Come on guys!" Grimun cheered. Rayn shrugged and started walking around to find some wild Pokemon, the Raichu and Grimer following. Raiyun smirked. "I hope we get more Electric-types~" he mocked. Grimun pouted. "We are not getting another electric-type! Besides, I don't even think many electric-types even live here!"

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 10:34 AM

She bouned after them, feeling surges of excitment like a person being hit by lightning. "oh boy, a new pokemon! I wonder what they'll be like?"

2,892 posts

skymoare • 20 April 2020 at 11:06 AM

"wait for me!" Eric called running after Rayn and his pokemon.
"Yeah!" Flare cheered, "off on a journey to find a new friend!"

64 posts

birdsong • 20 April 2020 at 11:09 AM

"Return!" Lucas called as he withdrew his Kangaskhan and Chesnaught. Rockruff bounded next to him as Angel pushed his wheelchair, following the group.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 11:21 AM

Rayn looked at the crowd and sighed. He was just going to catch another Pokemon, was it really that exciting? Raiyun zoomed in a circle, screaming, "Aww yeah we're famous!" Grimun just sighed, "More like they came with us cause watching you fail is funny."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 11:29 AM

She smothered a giggle

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 11:33 AM

Noticing a wild Cutiefly in the grass, he sent out Grimun to battle it.
(Gonna use Showdown to stimulate the battle... please stand by.)

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 20 April 2020 at 11:35 AM

/insert Spears of Justice here/

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 20 April 2020 at 11:57 AM

(0_0)
After dodging Cutiefly's Draining Kiss attack, Grimun used Sludge Bomb on the Cutiefly despite knowing that the poison-type move would easily 1KH0 it. And in it's fear, it flew away. "It ran away?!" Rayn complained, "Grimun, didn't I say Mud Bomb would've been a better choice?" Grimun sweated. "Oops?" Raiyun cackled, "Looks like I'm not the one screwing things up this time!"