Pokemon Roleplay

in Roleplaying

How Much do You Pokemon (Multiple answers allowed.)

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 5:14 PM

After riding around for a while, Rayn stopped to check his Pokemon. As expected, Dewun loved the ride. Putting his bicycle away, he wandered into the forest to try to find someone for his Dewspider to battle. After all, he couldn't just idle around helping others, his Pokemon had to come first. Dewun looked around in awe at the strage environment, seeing a wounded Morelull sitting on a tree root. Raiyun let itself out of it's Pokeball and glided over to look at it. "Don't hurt it, it's hurt enough already." Raiyun groaned. Too late, as Raiyun used Quick Attack to ram it right into the tree. Rayn decided to keep going to see if there were any more interesting Pokemon to find there. But then, his Dewspider evolved. Huh.

Team Changes: Dewspider evolves.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 5:18 PM

Luna
She looked up to see a trainer coming towards her, with a araquanid. She ran, hopefully out of sight. "Hehehe...im spying on them and they dont even know"

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 5:23 PM

Reaching down to pet his newly evolved Araquanaid, he noticed Raichu staring off into the distance. "What's wrong?" he teased the electric-type, "Are you jealous of Dewun? Aaaw come on over you little stinker, we can make it a group hug." Raiyun floated over grumpily, before letting himself get pet by his trainer. Rayn looked around before sitting down and opening his bag. "Let's take a break," he said, pulling out three malasadas. Raiyun instantly snatched his, a spicy one, while Dewun munched at a sweet one. Rayn ate his own sour malasada, before taking out another Leon Ball for his team to play with.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 5:30 PM

Luna
She watched as the trainer "played" with his pokemon. "hmm...welp, i kinda trust him." "Hey! Hello there! Whatcha doing?" She called out to him

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 7:01 PM

Rayn watched cautiously as a Ralts walked out. He checked the level of the Pokemon. 'Huh. Ralts don't normally appear around here, and it's level is different than the other Pokemon I found around here. Maybe it used to be a trainer Pokemon?'
Dewun sat down in front of the mysterious Ralts, batting the Leon Ball between his front limbs. "I'm playing with this... I think it's called a Lean Ball?" he said in Poketalk, looking toward his Raichu buddy for assistance. Raiyun groaned. "It's called a Leon Ball. Cause its got the name of some famous dude called Leon on it. Anyways, you seem chill. Wanna play with it?" Raichu snatched the Leon Ball out of Dewun's limbs and held it out toward the Ralts.
Rayn pulled out another Leon Ball. "I'm pretty sure that Ralts doesn't want your old ball. Take another one. Don't worry about it buddies, I buy balls in bulk."

OC headcanon that Rayn bought the literal whole stock of Leon Balls when he visited Galar (and wouldve bought more but has the 999 of a single item limit) once and now just gives them to random people and pokemon for no reason.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 7:04 PM

She was just about to accept the Araquanids offer when the trainer spoke up "i am offended by you, my good sir." She said in a cool tone, but she took a ball anyway

Female
1,395 posts

iris1929578 • 13 April 2020 at 7:06 PM

This much happens and I’m gone for a day I- what time of the year is it? I see no sign of winter or fall

Irene stumbled over one of her feet- paws. Being an Eevee was... an experience, to say the least. She had four legs, heightened senses, and she was short. All her Pokémon were now taller than her, even Astro, her shiny Ponyta.

“Hey, do you have a name? I’m sorry for not naming you,” she told the Charizard.
“Everything’s chill. Call me Spitfire.”
“How about you?” She asked her Sawsbuck.
“...my parents named me Sleet since I was born in winter, but it seems out of season now.” Sleet looked at the clear sky.
“Irene!!!” Astro bounded over, carrying a Pecha berry. “Try this, it’s my favorite!”

Irene carefully bit into the berry. Sweetness exploded into her mouth. “Wow, this is great!”

A crash could be heard. Moon dragged a large branch between two palm trees, while Violet had a handful of tree leaves. “I should probably go help them,” Spitfire said.
“Oh heck no, you’ll burn everything,” Irene said.
“That’s my cue to go.” Sleet walked over and picked up a branch and stuck it firmly into the ground with his antlers.

“How’s Spitfire and Sleet going to fit in a place that small?” Astro looked at the Charizard looming over them.
Spitfire shrugged. “No idea.”

This sight must look so unnatural.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 7:23 PM

@iris1929578 hm... i actually never decided on that. probably around almost summer but still spring

Dewun shrugged, or as well as a giant water spider can shrug. "Trainer has a lot of Lean Balls, and you probably prefer the new one anyways. Grimun got her slime all over it." Raiyun slapped his fisted paw onto his other paw. "Ya should meet the other members of da team!" the Alolan Raichu decided. Rayn was taken aback by his Raichu pulling the other two Pokeballs off of his belt, but decided that it was probably a Pokemon thing and continued playing games on his Pokedex. A sleepy Torracat came out of the first one, and a happy Grimer came out of the dirty one. Raiyun pointed to both of the groups. "Torrun and Grimun, meet... wait. Whats yo name again?"

Headcanon time! 1) Grimer's ball is always dirty no matter how many times Rayn tries to clean it. 2) You can install video games on your Pokedex if you hook it up to the PC and download games onto it. 3) Raiyun talks like a gangster.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 7:23 PM

"Oh! Sorry for no introductory. Im luna."

Even though she took a ball, she had no idea what to do with it. She just took it to be polite. Eventually, she came up with an idea/exparament; if she could teleport herself, could she teleport other objects? Surely she could, right? She set the ball down and tried to focus. The ball rolled a bit and even distorted for a second. "So i can...i just need to focus." She thought

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 7:30 PM

Torrun started napping, snoring softly as Grimun grabbed a Leon Ball and tossed it around. Raiyun flew off, frantically trying to clean the slime off of... well everything. Rayn was trying to get Grimer's grime out of his hair. Dewun, being the best at social interaction despite being a large water spider, sat next to the Ralts and watched the newcomer do something with the ball. Seeing the ball slightly distort, the Araquanid gasped dramatically and looked down at his own ball. Why was the Ralt's ball being so glitchy? Leon's face stared back. Guess the "Lean Ball" doesn't have all the answers.

2,892 posts

skymoare • 13 April 2020 at 7:32 PM

Yoshi stood up cautiously on the think tree branch. She stretched. Yoshi reached at her belt which had pokeballs equipped to it. "Come on out, Blazeshadow," she commanded throwing out a pokeball. A charizard landed on the ground and let out a raging roar. "Hey, shush. We don't want to get in trouble with the authorities here again," Yoshi warned. They already got yelled once for being very loud. Blazeshadow nodded. Blazeshadow is a normal charizard but has a leather helmet like item strapped on his head. At its center is a gleaming black and blue stone (Note: like Siebold's Blastoise, but with charizardite x). "Come Blazeshadow, let's fly," she said leaping onto the Charizard.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 7:34 PM

She focused a bit harder, repeating the sentence "teleport this leon ball behind the Araquanid." In her mind. After a short while, it finally disapeared and somewhat slowly reappeared behind the Araquanid. "Yes!" She whispered to herself

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 7:37 PM

Dewun noticed the Leon Ball disappear. He sat there with a confused face, staring deeply into his Leon Ball. Were these balls magical? He slipped his own ball into his head bubble and looked around, trying to figure out where the Ralt's Leon Ball went. He did not figure out it was behind him.
Cause I mean you gotta love those Leon Balls that are practically their own subplot

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 7:41 PM

(Hehe, yeah. But now i slightly dislike you now because im waiting for a backstory >😸)

She beamed and turned to the Araquanid "its behind you." She said excitedly. "And anyway, im Luna."
She planned on teleporting behind him to once he looks away

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 7:49 PM

(i felt no shame when i left you all without a decent backstory. one sentence cryptic backstories that mean nothing and are placed in a random edit on a post are a passion of mine)
Dewun looked behind him. "Woah! Wait. When did the Lean Ball get there?" he said. "You might know this because Raiyun - the Raichu - was saying it earlier, but my name is Dewun! I hope we can be good friends!" Raiyun, hearing his name, zoomed over. "Woah broskies, hogging the new buddy all to yourself? Why don't ya two try playing... that 'volleyball' game with me and Grimun? Ya know, that one game where ya hit the ball over a fence thingy to each other. The one that Rayn and his Galarian bro were playin."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 7:54 PM

She smiled "well first, i thought we were already friends. Secondly, i challenge you to the game." She said behind him.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 7:58 PM

"All right!" Raiyun cheered, "Me and Grimun are the best 'Volleyball' team that yall eva gonna meet!"
Grimun sighed, "Rai, do you ever get tired of challenging everyone to something at every time? Remember that time when you tried to challenge a Morelull to 'Just Dance' and then kicked it when it didn't know how to play?"
Raiyun looked offended. "Shush! Luna doesn't need to hear about that!" he wailed.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 8:01 PM

"Oh, i heard everything, and all i have to say, is; that just makes the game more exiting." She said

Btw this is what a ralts cry sounds like: https://youtu.be/VbctqixY6wE

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 8:12 PM

Raiyun smirked. "Its gonna be real exciting when I beat ya real bad in the game!"
The two poor pokemon dragged into the game, Grimer and Araquanid looked at each other, both wishing for a lack of stuff damaged by the game. They both remembered the last time Raiyun played against wild Pokemon.
Flashback... And there goes the tree. The two peaceful Pokemon watched in horror as the Wild Area was decimated by a competition between a G-Max Meowth and Raiyun, who was Dynamaxed at this moment. Rayn groaned, "Remind me to never teach Raiyun parkour ever again."

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 8:19 PM

She had this maniacle look on her face as she went into the field "two go in, one comes out". She snickered at the thought

I have a online wheel, would you like me to spin it to see who wins? If so, how many rounds?

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 8:22 PM

(Yes. Probably 3 rounds XD)
Torrun woke up and looked at the Pokemon who were about to play Volleyball. He groaned and hid his face between his paws. Rayn looked at the upcoming game fearfully. Property damage is expensive, for Arceus's sake! But hey, at least they aren't playing in public. Pulling the Torracat into his lap, he started recording the competition using his Rotomdex. At least it would be interesting.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 8:31 PM

She chuckles "the results are in"

Round 1: tie
Round 2: tie
Round 3: Araquanid & ralts

"The game was tied, noone had a point. Then, Raiyun pitched. It lasted a very long time, until finally, Dewun hits the ball so hard, that it goes out of the playing field and hits a tree, nocking down a toucannon nest."
-MY canon of what went down

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 8:52 PM

(I like it ouo)
Dewun flinched, hearing the confused screaming of an angry Toucannon. "Oops."
Grimun shrugged sloppily. "Oh well," she said carelessly, "Maybe my team will win nex-" "Hey that's no fair! Tor said that Rayn didn't want property damage this time!" Grimun got an angry look on her face, "Oh yeah? You were the one that broke stuff last time!" The two Pokemon started arguing.
Torrun grabbed a stick with a Leon Ball taped to it and pointed it toward Araquanid and Ralt's side of the field. "This team wins." He drawled, before laying back down on Rayn's lap. Rayn sat there awkwardly. He wanted to help the poor Toucannons get their nest back up - as it is his pokemon's fault - but his Torracat wouldn't get off his lap.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 13 April 2020 at 8:56 PM

She laughed at their bickering, but noticed the cawing toucannons "sorry about your nest!" She called to them. "You lowlife magikarps..." cried the pokemon

°cried meaning angrily exclaimed
°g'night everyone

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 13 April 2020 at 10:40 PM

(Im probs gonna go to sleep too in a bit)
Torrun groaned before getting off of his trainer and helping the angry Toucannons fix their nest. "I'm damage control." He said dully after he was done. The Toucannons got back into their slightly damaged nest, half of them still glaring at the group of Pokemon and trainer.

Female
192 posts

vanley • 14 April 2020 at 4:36 AM

((Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. I ended up helping my grandparents with some stuff and then I went to the hospital.))

After a while of sitting on the grass, Leo decided it was time to move somewhere less populated. So he grabbed a nearby stick and used it to keep himself stable as he pulled himself off the ground. He let the stick go, preferring to balance instead of looking pitiful carrying around a makeshift crutch. He walked slowly and carefully, it was clear he was favoring one leg over the other.

(Just gonna repost Zach's until I get an idea for what to do with him.)

Zach made his way around the city, unfamiliar with it. He gave himself a sort of tour before finding the PokeMart and walking inside. He browsed the shelves for a while, being quite picky about what he used his money on. He eventually walked out holding on to about five Pokeballs and seven potions, along with a scarf he could put on one of his Pokemon. He hadn't decided which one he'd give it to, brushing it off and telling himself he'd figure it out later.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 7:51 AM

She glared back at them, but it couldn't be clearly seen because, y'know, eyes. She only did it as what she would call 'a test of dominance'. Basicly, she would stare at them until someone looked away. It was just a fun thing she made up.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 10:43 AM

As Grimun and Raiyun continued bickering, Dewun started looking at Luna and the Toucannons. Staring contest? That one thing from those videos on Rayn's Rotomdex where the characters glared with electricity sparking out of their eyes? Who knows. He back away slightly, just enough to not be in the damage zone if anything happens.
Rayn just looked at everyone, very confused. Who knew what Pokemon were thinking about these days.

Female
888 posts

meisawesome • 14 April 2020 at 10:49 AM

"c'mon, look away already!" she thought "i will NOT back down from this"

Spinning wheel...

After a short while, she just realised that they were looking at her. She sighed "one day...." she said, and turned away.

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 14 April 2020 at 10:51 AM

Dewun tilted his head, rather confused on what just happened. "What were you doing?" he asked.
Meanwhile, Torrun got bored and decided to see if there was anything else to do there. Picking up one of the Leon Balls, he wandered around.