•:• shadow's bday party (~CLOSED~) •:•

in User Contests & Giveaways

do you like cake?

Female
839 posts

thelaizywolf2019 • 5 August 2020 at 2:15 AM

@shadowfaxe, thanks for the spaghets! *scurries away with the spaghetti, carrying it like its the holy grail*

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 5 August 2020 at 3:06 AM

@magenta Thanks!

@shadowfaxe
Name? @yogurt
Favorite food? Noodles!
How did you meet me? (the crazier the story, the better!) Not too sure haha sorry
Event? (1 or 2) (If it's 2, which two creatures do you want?) 1!
Ping: (at least one friend)

@aloe
@nut
@bunnyshadow
@prairie

Female
1,509 posts

froot • 5 August 2020 at 3:47 AM

@thelaizywolf2019 you're welcome 😃

@yogurt ooh i love noodles! added!

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 5 August 2020 at 4:11 AM

Name? @BUNNYSHADOW
Favorite food? STEAK
How did you meet me? I don't think we know each other ☹️
Event? ONE
Ping: @mastergemma @orderedchaos @pipkitten

Female
1,509 posts

froot • 5 August 2020 at 6:21 AM

@bunnyshadow Ok added!

3 posts

mtd1 • 5 August 2020 at 4:28 PM

@shadowfaxe
happy birthday.

Name: @mtd1

Favorite food: anything edible (except potatoes)

How we met: Where there is food there is me and where i am there is food. You screamed 'There is cake!!!' and I (as food devil) appeared illegaly trespassing at your party. I'm hoping that it is a devilishly delicious devil's chocolate cake and am curently waiting for a piece.

event: 1

ping: @distorted

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 5 August 2020 at 7:33 PM

@shadowfaxe

♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪
░ᕼ░ᗩ░ᑭ░ᑭ░Y░ ░ᗷ░I░ᖇ░T░ᕼ░ᗪ░ᗩ░Y░
♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪*•.¸¸.•*¨¨*•.♪ღ♪

Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to @shadowfaxe! Happy birthday to you!
*Sings it ∞ times*

Feed my Izalav: ✓
Name: @distorted
Favorite food: Anything as long it isn't vegetables or inedible
How did you meet me: ⓓⓐⓘⓛⓨ ⓓⓞⓝⓞⓡⓢ ⓒⓛⓤⓑ
Do we make it up?
Event: 1
Pings: @cyra
@zikitty
@lionfang

Thank you @mtd1 for the ping!

Female
677 posts

myriadium • 5 August 2020 at 11:54 PM

@shadowfaxe
Name? @myriadium

Favorite food? Oh goodness, I would always go for some salmon sashimi...

How did you meet me? I was a moody, edgy antihero those eons ago...we met under those grey storm clouds. I, with my scars and my crappy jaded personality, and you, with your bright and determined eyes. Childhood friends, you had said. How could I forget? When you saved me from that bloodthirsty Izalav...oh it seems as if it has taken a liking to you...yesyes i'll feed it, just keep it away from me. I've been traumatized beyond repair...You told me that you would surpass me in my fighting abilities, and we went our separate ways, carving out our separate paths in life. I never thought I would see you again...and yet here I am. At your birthday party. Oh, and I brought cake.

Event? (1 or 2) 1

Ping: @bloom

That's right, I literally gave you cake. Enjoy it.

Female
1,509 posts

froot • 6 August 2020 at 12:43 AM

@mtd1 Indeed, while some eat to live, there are those who live to eat. And among them, there is me. And there is you. And there is food. You are completely welcome to have a piece of chocolate cake. No- take the whole thing!

@distorted Well- yes, that's what I was expecting but I suppose the truth works too xD Ty for the birthday wishes 😃 Here, have some cupcakes~

@myriadium OH, I'm sorry my Izalav left you traumatised... I'm sure you two are on good terms now. Thank you so much for the cake, feel free to help yourself to the salmon sashimi at the food bar! 😊

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 6 August 2020 at 8:53 AM

I missed the ping, that sucks, lol!

@shadowfaxe

Name? @lokisonoflaufey
Favorite food?: Oh man. I'm basic as heck. Pizza, or potato skins. Afternoon tea. Y'know, the good stuff.
How did you meet me?: You might remember me? I was the little guy with the funny metal hat? We hung out with a tall older guy with a walking stick. He liked to yell at me, but it was all good. Kinda funny, actually, I only know you because I looked at that weird glass ball the old man was obsessed with. What a world, huh?
Event? #2, I'd love a Mossoroo and a Nunny, please.
Ping:
@pegasasu
@mithmel

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 6 August 2020 at 6:11 PM

@shadowfaxe
*Eats cupcake and still singing Happy Birthday*

Here have a doughnut.

Male
18 posts

lionfang • 6 August 2020 at 7:25 PM

@shadowfaxe

Happy birthday!

Name: @lionfang
Favorite food: chicken
How did you meet me: Uhhh... when you dragged me in...
Event: 1
Pings:
@distorted

Female
153 posts

wixie12345 • 7 August 2020 at 12:32 AM

@shadowfaxe
Happy birthday!

Name? @wixie12345
Favorite food? Egg rice (exactly what it sounds like- a soft boiled egg over rice with a sauce I have deemed worthy)
How did you meet me? Well, you could say- we've known each other for so long. Your heart's been aching but, you're too shy to say it. Inside, we both know what's been going on. You know the game, and you're gonna play it. Or maybe I just saw you around on a website called Eggcave or whatever eh idk
(sorry for the rickroll it's my only personality trait)
Event? 1
Ping: @marner

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 7 August 2020 at 3:27 AM

Name? mastergemma
Favorite food? mac n cheese

How did you meet me? (the crazier the story, the better!). Twas back in the seventh grade when I joined your school. Everyone was intimidated by the new student but you weren't. So naturally in P.E class for dodgeball we were put in seperate teams and you piffed the ball at me and it hit my head. I was knocked out for the next few hours but oh my gosh how we laugh about it now!

Event? (1 or 2) : Event 1
Ping: @eggberts @roseilita

Female
407 posts

fanficmelon • 7 August 2020 at 10:21 AM

@shadowfaxe
nobody pinged me here but happy birth anyways... wait no i meant birthday-
Name? @fanficmelon
Favorite food? um... egg
How did you meet me? (the crazier the story, the better!)
ONe day on a cold, snowy night, we met at a local McDonalds. You were vandalizing the inside of the slide and I went down the slide, crashing into you and sending both of us to the bottom. The McDonalds police were not amused with you, but you had left a little note in my jacket pocket that was an invitation to your birthday party a couple years later. Confused, I kept it and decided to show up that day to see if this was true or if you are going to rickroll me. A... goblin just ran by me holding spaghetti. I'm going to rickroll myself while I'm ahead.
Event? (1)
Ping: (at least one friend) @birdsong

Female
1,509 posts

froot • 8 August 2020 at 3:34 AM

@lokisonoflaufey Oh, you mean Bob? I remember Bob! He always thumped his stick on the ground and did a lil crouching dance thing every day at noon, I remember he said something about "conjuring the rain" or something. Good ol' Bob! Here, take some pizza and bring some to him for me! 😊

@lionfang And now are you happy you're in here! I'll answer that for you: hell yeah! Lookit that smile *smooshes face* OuO Go get yourself some chicken!

@wixie12345 =3=# have a fancy egg. 😋

@mastergemma oh yEAh, I can still remember that d o n k it made when it hit your head. Oops? Anyway, here's some macaroni and cheese for compensation. But you'll have to do it yourself. 😃

@fanficmelon hahaaaaaah I was in the middle of drawing a bunny wearing a top hat, but the police came and ruined it :c Glad you could make it, there's plenty of egg at the food bar for you!

367 posts

kudo • 8 August 2020 at 3:50 AM

yo happy early birthdaYYY

Name?
@silvershadow or silver, the Other Shadow, self-acclaimed idiot, Broke Kid... the list could go on and on, really.

Favorite food?
uhhhhh cake. only cake is acceptable for an ace. also because i'm very picky with food

How did you meet me?
....we met at the graveyard, remember? it was 1:43am, i'd just dug my way 3 feet down into a grave and you just showed up with a red cat and didn't bat an eye? you were apparently the priest of ceremony at a funeral that happened the night before, and your ring fell into the grave as they were covering it up but you never noticed until hours later and by then it was just too late so you decided to come dig it up yourself and found me instead? and as it turned out, the grave i was digging up was the same one you lost your ring to, so. dunno why you brought the cat though. i also remember that we avoided the topic of why the hell i was there but you know, it was an interesting night 😋 you recovered your ring but later lost it to donaghy but we don't talk about that

Event? 1! 😃

Ping: @nadiyasilver

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 8 August 2020 at 11:40 AM

@shadowfaxe Thank you for the presents (/ε\*)

Female
4,149 posts

emo_pattys • 9 August 2020 at 7:13 PM

@shadowfaxe Hello! May I enter? Happy early birthday! 😊

Feed my Izalav - Done
Name? @emo_pattys
Favorite food? Hamburguer, of course
How did you meet me? (the crazier the story, the better!) I got into a time machine and ended up meeting you in the Medieval Era. You were a great queen and I was one of your advisors lol
Event? 1!

Ping:
@senpai
@sandara
@myriadium

7 posts

roseilita • 12 August 2020 at 12:24 AM

Name? @roseilita
Favorite food? Clams
How did you meet me? (the crazier the story, the better!)
It ‘‘twas the night before Christmas at the battle of Azeroth when all the wizards gathered around. You were the head of the army for the stormwinds troops defending the iron forge from the evil trolls and doungen masters In the southern area
Event? (1 or 2) (If it's 2, which two creatures do you want?) 1
Ping: (at least one friend) @Romeo2020

Female
1,509 posts

froot • 13 August 2020 at 11:40 PM

@silvershadow Ah yes, the cat. His name is Red, by the way. In fact I have him in the back at the moment, he's playing with a ball of hair yarn, I think. Feel free to go talk to him after you grab a cake at the table! 😊

@emo_pattys Did you like the wine I sent you? :0 Cost me a fortune but heh, I'm a queen and the people will give me all their money anyway. Oh, and, you can get all the burgers you want at the food bar!

@roseilita I didn't catch a WORD you were saying but you mentioned clams? I like oysters more ouo Unfortunately we have no clams but we do have seafood and sashimi! Go help yourself!

367 posts

kudo • 14 August 2020 at 9:21 AM

@shadowfaxe that's,,, a very original name. oh dear, i hope he doesn't choke on it- though hair has been proven to be beneficial for health- excellent cake by the way. reminds me of- is that yarn in the cake
red are you to blame

Female
1,509 posts

froot • 22 August 2020 at 9:11 PM

Hello all! I'm sorry for being two days late, I got a little caught up in life, since school just started ;-;
ANYWAY, without further ado, here are the winners!

1. @fanficmelon YOU GET THE 100CC!!
Trade #963398 You can just put rotten food there or somethin
You can pick a creature from the bday tab @crayons 😊

2. @distorted YOU GET THE 50CC!
Trade #963397 Just offer anything
You also get a creature from the bday tab @crayons

3. @arcana You get the softcrab and asteroid items!
Trade #963402 Again, just put anything there and I'll accept it 😊
You also get a creature from the bday tab @crayons

4-10.
@mastergemma
@laylamocha
@asrieldreemurr
@izziebee1017
@tamomo
@ravensong
@surgeon
**EDIT: at first i was gonna have you all pick in order but whatever, now it's first come first serve.

The rest of you all get an item!
Please give me some time to send out all the prizes~
(EDIT: sent out all the item prizes!)

Thanks for coming to my birthday party!! ❤️

Female
493 posts

pouncessoftly • 22 August 2020 at 9:58 PM

@shadowfaxe

Thanks for the item! =) Be safe with school, still a scary time in lots of places. :/

Congrats everyone on your winnings! 😊

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 22 August 2020 at 10:12 PM

@shadowfaxe
What do you mean your party is already finished? I was expecting to be here until sunrise!

Congrats everyone!

I'm just going to leave a list of creatures here that I like from your cove to make things a little quicker for everyone. Panumpkin, Meriton, Froplet and Stegga.

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 23 August 2020 at 12:04 AM

@shadowfaxe
I just realized a little while ago why you sent me a random item xD Congrats to all the winners, thanks for hosting and enjoy your hiatus, dear~

Trans Male
905 posts

cleokitty • 23 August 2020 at 1:02 AM

@shadowfaxe
Thank you so much for hosting!! You rock! And congrats to the winners! 😃
I hope your have a nice time on your hiatus sis !

Deleted • 23 August 2020 at 8:50 PM

@shadowfaxe Can I get a Chirpish?

Non-binary
1,074 posts

distorted • 28 August 2020 at 11:39 PM

@shadowfaxe TYSM for making this! Could I get the Meriton on @Crayons? Congrats to the other winners too! I never thought I would get 2nd!

Female
1,509 posts

froot • 2 September 2020 at 8:36 PM

Np, sent and thank you! =^w^=

@asrieldreemurr
@izziebee1017
@tamomo
@ravensong
@surgeon
y'all still have prizes to claim!