3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 November 2020 at 8:04 PM

I'm Da Generous Queen!!! Ask miss Ellen... LOL Okay so I'm starting up another raffle again for this month. So tell me during this month what are you grateful for? It could be anything and everything, but I would just like to know. If you want to join just let me know, Here are the prizes I will have for the giveaway.

Krah
Coinster
Snainle
Suiina
Yarayaho
Felchine
Tortell
Dinni
Motti
Chamollusk
Bearwood

1lokisonoflaufey
2distorted
3kaila
4murmurw
5laylamocha
6izziedragon
7dreamii
8nekogirl
9izziebee1017
10yogurt
11lothar
12lunacharm1037
13seoramen
14wolfspike23
15nightslayer300
16bingo
17ancientclaw
18peachycupcake525
19ashkito
20jadeikamono
21ravensong
22insti
23burrito13
24lilacblack
25twilight_cloud
26lisa1321

@lunacharm1037
@laylamocha
@lokisonoflaufey
@seoramen
@nightslayer300

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 3 November 2020 at 8:16 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

Aw heck yeah, sign me up!

I'm grateful for the bountiful creature haul I had this year, through luck, hard work, and the kindness of other players. I'm grateful to have the opportunity to participate in raffles like this. I'm grateful to the friends I have around me who got me through a tough year c: And I'm grateful for mashed potatoes.

@lexicon
@distorted
@laylamocha
@tetromino
@murmurw

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 November 2020 at 8:20 PM

@lokisonoflaufey

You've been entered. Good Luck!! OMG, don't get me going on potatoes, LOL I love eating them so much that I will order fries, hashbrowns, or potatoes from wherever I go to eat. Thanksgiving is the best holiday cause I can eat so much mashed potatoes with gravy, yum!!!

Non-binary
1,068 posts

distorted • 3 November 2020 at 8:23 PM

@jirachiwishmaker Coolness!

Im thankful for Eggcave (of course) and that I saw my cousin and I... I dont have to go to in-person school this whole semester 😸

@Lionfang
@Thesharkdude
@Dreamii (get over here now!)
@Musical_Slytherclaw
@DiamondPeak
@Izziedragon

Thx @lokisonoflaufey for the ping!

Female
22 posts

kaila • 3 November 2020 at 8:26 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
Im thankful for still having a job after Quarantine times earlier this year. Im also thankful for family supporting me beyond what we had originally agreed on because of Quarantine.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 November 2020 at 8:33 PM

@distorted
@kaila

You've both been entered. Good Luck!!! Kaila I know it's been very hard times these past few months you will get past this. Just think very positive no matter what the situation may be. And either prayers or wishes will help you along the way.

Female
968 posts

murmurw • 3 November 2020 at 8:36 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
Hi! I’d like to enter😸
Hmmm, I have a lot of things I’m grateful for, but in a broad respect, I’m grateful for being privileged. I have a family, friends, school, a home, food, extra curricular activities etc. And I guess that’s basically everything you can be grateful for😋 but I’ve volunteered at animal shelters and hospitals (like once), I’ve seen the news, did reports for school on environmental issues, economic issues, racial inequality, and I’ve seen how hard life is too some people and not everyone can have what I have😸

Deleted • 3 November 2020 at 8:39 PM

@lokisonoflaufey @jirachiwishmaker

I'm happy to have great friends, irl and online and an education that continues even in these trying times! Work hard and gain more knowledge! Yay!

Cough, I'm thankful for the chocolate, and the bowl of potato soup that is absolutely delicious. (Not eaten together! Hm, what weird unique combinations of food have you guys tried before?)

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 November 2020 at 8:53 PM

@laylamocha

You've been entered, Good Luck!! Yes right it's good to be surrounded by good people especially during hard times. I'm not even sure how this year will end, and the new one begins with how the pandemic thing is going. As for foodies I do eat oatmeal with peanut butter to sweeten it up, or maple syrup. I do love me some potatoes wherever I go there they are!!! LOL

Deleted • 3 November 2020 at 8:59 PM

@jirachiwishmaker Ooooo, have you eaten sliced sweet potatoes fried in batter? It's similar to sweet potato fries, i guess.

But, with this pandemic there sure should be an increase in people caring about hygiene, cleanliness and the environment. More than better, welp better paranoid than not at all..

Also, thanks for the items.. but why didn't you send me potato soup???!! :'(

I think I'm hallucinating Gobblers everywhere.. *cries even sadder*

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 November 2020 at 9:14 PM

@laylamocha

Well I've tried sweet potatoes, but never tried them fried in batter before, that sounds really good!!! Sorry I never bought potato soup from the shop. I do have alot of missing items in my inventory as I don't pay attention to doing quests like I used too. The quest craze has died for me a long time ago. Did you know that the virus can also be transmitted to animals as well? Yeah so you totally wouldn't want to get your pets sick cause you're sick, it'd be a mess, really!!! I'm trying with the gobblers just staying on the board is all.

Female
408 posts

izziedragon • 3 November 2020 at 9:27 PM

Thanks for the ping.
@jirachiwishmaker
I'm thankful for the universe bringing me back to eggcave and all the wonderful people here. This is really what I was missing in my life. I love this community and I'm so happy to be back

Ping:
@kdxu

Deleted • 3 November 2020 at 9:33 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

I'm thankful for being able to see my family, I'm thankful for all of my lovely friends (on and off EggCave), and the creatures that were gifted to me last month! ;3 thx guys

thx for the ping @distorted

More Pings:
@soothsayer
@shadowfaxe
@nightslayer300

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 3 November 2020 at 9:33 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

Could I join this?

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 November 2020 at 9:49 PM

@izziedragon
@dreamii
@nekogirl

You've all been entered, Good Luck!!!
@izziedragon Awww so sweet!😊 The universe does bring you where you want to be in life, it sure does! @dreamii Yes those are very good reasons indeed!😊
@nekogirl Sure you can, all is welcome here!!!😊

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 3 November 2020 at 9:50 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

I'd love to join!

I'm thankful for my mom and my cat. I'm thankful for my boyfriend, my sister, and my friends. ❤️

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 November 2020 at 9:52 PM

@izziebee1017

You've been entered, Good Luck!!! Aww your cat, so cute, what's the name of it? Yes family always counts first!!!

Female
4,265 posts

izziebee1017 • 3 November 2020 at 9:53 PM

@jirachiwishmaker Thanks for the gorgeous travel! My cat's name is Meg. ❤️

Female
191 posts

kiiiiiler • 3 November 2020 at 9:54 PM

I am grateful for my best friend, my adorable puppy, my older sister, and life.

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 November 2020 at 10:02 PM

@izziebee1017

Awww yeah cats literally melt my heart, they're just so cute!!! I collect cat things too cause I love them so much LOL

@nekogirl Great!! Aww you got a puppy, so cute!!!😊

Female
2,485 posts

yogurt • 3 November 2020 at 10:27 PM

@jirachiwishmaker I’ll join! Thanks haha 😊
Greatful for my cat LOL who keeps me company bc i need it lmao

Female
730 posts

lothar • 3 November 2020 at 10:32 PM

@jirachiwishmaker
I'd like to join!
I'm grateful for everyone who gives me big gifts(Today I got a Kalown),my friends and my family.They always help me and encourage me,so I can live so happy.
So many people I should be grateful for——

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 3 November 2020 at 10:36 PM

@yogurt
@lothar

You've been entered, Good Luck!!!

@yogurt I believe that there are many cat lovers here on eggcave😊
@lothar That's great people are always special in our life😊

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 4 November 2020 at 10:29 AM

@jirachiwishmaker
I'd like to join
I'm grateful for the internet, lol 😃 My job crashed and died with the covid, so I'm grateful that I didn't get sick and for my 6 pussycats all getting along😃
thanks for the ping
@jiki05

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 4 November 2020 at 11:35 AM

@lunacharm1037

You've been entered, Good Luck!!! Yes I'm grateful for that too, like I always wear my mask in public places, but I'm glad that I didn't catch it. I've been trying to keep my immune system strong by getting exercise, lots of water, and lots of sunlight, indeed! Wow you got six cats your place must be always so busy with them going all over the house. Your welcome for the ping

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 4 November 2020 at 11:40 AM

@jirachiwishmaker
They sleep a lot lol It's busy when I get up and all 6 are waiting for the cat snacks so hard to carry 6 bowls at once lol ❤️

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 4 November 2020 at 12:40 PM

@lunacharm1037

I know, my in-laws had 6 cats, but unfortunately some of them have died over the years, one had cancer, one had the feline virus, one died because he broke his leg, but he was already so old so he wouldn't have been able to heal right away. And then one just recently got attacked by a dog, so now they only have 2 left, but I still call their place the cathouse because they did start off with 6 of them to begin with. And they were always having to buy cat litter, cat food, and cat snacks. And every time I'd go in the kitchen when they were all alive they'd follow me into the kitchen thinking that I'd feed them too, LOL That made me laugh so hard so I would give them cat snacks instead LOL But to me I think it's hard to keep track of all of them, when they used to let them go outside to play I always used to have to keep track of all of them cause if one is missing that's the one you're always trying to call back in. But the cats have grew on me over the years and that's why I love cats so much it's because they had plenty of them to take care of.

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 4 November 2020 at 1:02 PM

@jirachiwishmaker

I don't let them go outside. Too much danger : fleas, ticks, eagles, cars that go too fast etc . they like my bed 😋
Sometimes they stretch out on the bed so there's no room for me and the others are hogging the couch 😋 lol

3,057 posts

jirachiwishmaker • 4 November 2020 at 1:10 PM

@lunacharm1037

I've seen the stories of ladies who literally would hoard cats and they'd have so many of them, what can you do? There literally not enough space for them to play in when you have 100 of them, LOL And they just keep having babies, so it's kinda like raising rabbits LOL That's another species that always has babies right on time! LOL I do love cats, but I'd not want to have 100 of them wow, so much cat food you have to get, kitty litter, toys, beds, snacks, etc. That one lady was going into her retirement savings just to buy food for all and pay all the vet bills, I really felt sorry for her. She said that she did give away some cats, but if that's the case why she got 100 of them? LOL Then as I'm watching this documentary I found out that she was trapping them in all kinds of areas so that's why she always had so many. Like this is an endless cycle, cause if you can't give them all away why are you catching more, this isn't a game of pokemon LOL

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 4 November 2020 at 1:46 PM

My cats are all "fixed" there will be no babies. I had Friends for Animals help with the Spaying and Neutering. I trapped a few feral cats and had them spay/neuter too, the vet here charges $45 dollars for feral cats non feral pretty pricy. The town gives free rabies shots so thats where they get that. That lady with 100 cats sounds like she maybe mentally unstable. She's not helping the cats in that kind of environment and if you can't afford it. You love them all but cannot save them all ☹️
My cats don't even try to go outside. They know where the food is lol