⛱ Cho's This or That? giveaway #2 ⛱ [CLOSED]

in User Contests & Giveaways

This or That?

346 posts

cho • 9 April 2021 at 11:51 PM

hi everyone 😊

Rules:
1. One vote per account, no side accounts.
2. Read how this works below before you enter.
3. To-do:
*Use format if you are unsure what to include*
(a) Choose ONE: ☞ This or That.
☞ This: Lepragon first stage (300 Clicks)
☞ That: Lepragon second stage (600 Clicks)
(b) Feed this Kitbee and *tell me* in your post.
(c) Tell me one thing you are thankful for OR tag 1 or more friend(s) who made a difference in your life.
* Ping me @cho for entry upon completion for these 3 tasks. Missing instructions will disqualify your entry.
4. Ping me for questions.

*Use format if you are unsure what to include in post*
For your convenience, you can use this format.
@cho
Username: @
Your choice: (fill in This or That): This OR That
The thing I asked you to do/about:
Who you want to thank/One thing you're thankful for:

How this works:
✔ The outcome of the giveaway depends on the votes.
✔ The people who voted in the winning outcome will get a draw for creatures and/or items.
✔ The people who voted in the losing outcome will get a random item or travel.
✔ The final result is the actual forum posts and input I count, NOT the poll on here but you can vote for fun as well even if you didn't wish to enter the draw.
Note: I will vote as well but my vote doesn't count, it is just to see the results graphically.
✔ Please be careful with your choice, you cannot change it after I record your response. #
# This option usually is the lower stage, if it helps.
✔ If you won something, you will not be entered for multiple creatures and/or items.
e.g. You won the #1 Prize, I will not enter you for the rest of the prize(s) to be fair to everyone. The only exception is the bonus item for the 300th feed which isn't a draw.
✔ ADDITIONAL RULE: I noticed that the actual count list affects what people pick - I will be removing the list until the day of this contest ends to keep it even fairer. Please know that I do keep count privately and any changes to your vote will immediately disqualify you from all entries.
✔ If you notice that someone changed their votes, please do let me know via PM.

Creatures and Items for giveaway (first draw)
#1 Prize: Batwom (M, born on 28 Feb 2021)
#2 Prize: Treetop With Easter Eggs and Party Hat (one person wins both)
#3 Prize: Nubbe (F, born on 24 Jan 2021)
#4 Prize: Whirlz (M, born on 9 Jan 2017)

Bonus giveaway [please read]
Bonus items can be unlocked if the Kitbee is evolved on 16 April 2021 . The same rules apply.
IMPORTANT: *If it evolved any earlier or later, neither prizes will be given out*
Bonus A
Bonus item A1: Poppy Plains
Bonus item A2: Kinump Patch
Bonus B
Bonus item only for the person who gives Kachindamoto the 300th feed on 16 April 2021.
You must provide a screenshot to win.
Bonus item B: Chocolate Chocodeer Toy (CC toy from 2015) [ yes it will never break 😉 ]
*Even if you are not on the side that has winning votes, you will be given the item*

People who have entered:
@littlepaw
@shadowfaxe
@lexicon
@distorted
@frankenstein
@lilacblack
@sapphire12
@foxerfu
@athanasia
@cuty
@moonlight24
@jlya
@shadowdragon28

The following people missed instructions, entry pending:
ATTENTION: ACTION REQUIRED

Disclaimer: If anyone suggests a rule change or additional criteria because there may be loopholes to abuse this giveaway that I didn't think about already, rules can be subjected to change. If your suggestion is used, I will give you something in return (undecided) as a thank-you.

CONTEST END DATE: 30 April 2021 1159PM

NTS:
2534096 | 2521352 | 1964055

Updated:
9 April 2012 at 1139PM (first post)
10 April 2021 at 617PM
10 April 2021 at 621PM
10 April 2021 at 637PM
11 April 2021 at 556PM
14 April 2021 at 648PM
29 April 2021 at 443PM
29 April 2021 at 511PM
30 April 2021 at 823PM
1 May 2021 at 545 PM (final post)

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 10 April 2021 at 12:38 AM

@cho
Username: @sapphire12
Your choice: (fill in This or That): This
Who you want to thank:
@lilacblack, @izziedragon for being my first friends on this site when I came back and making me feel not so alone ❤️
@murmurw for helping me get started on trading and @athanasia for her kindness and willingness to help others
@vulpix90 for our lovely conversations - hope you come back soon boo ❤️
@Frankenstein - big fun energy; love to see it and so nice too! MoFo will forever stay in my cove
@toebeans - absolutely adorable and her shop has great items at great prices, visit it y'all
@lexicon - always look forward to when she's online and im so happy for her doing great things and adulting left and right, you go girl!

Non-binary
1,065 posts

distorted • 10 April 2021 at 12:45 AM

@cho
Username: @distorted
Your choice: (fill in This or That): That
Who you want to thank/One thing you're thankful for: My awesome friendos: @dokirune @nightslayer300 @scout @murmurw @muscical_slytherclaw @frankenstein

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 10 April 2021 at 1:21 AM

@cho
Username: @athanasia
Who you want to thank/One thing you're thankful for: @sapphire12 for the ping @cho for doing this
@murmurw for buying me a Voluv, Janet, and gifting me 500CC(she’s done so much more and I’m forever greatful) @megamisama90 for the 200CC she gifted me and everyone who’s encouraged and traded with me!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 10 April 2021 at 2:36 AM

3. a) voted & ping @cho
b) Awww, another Kitbee! Yay! (fed, feed #20! Woot!) Love the meaning behind her name ^^
c) I am thankful for all the kind people on here who have given me words of encouragement, great advice, and sometimes a shoulder to lean on.
4.) @cho Is it okay that I'm entering this contest just for the fun of it?
& Have you considered joining the Kitbee Feeding Program? ( I've had so much fun being an honorary member.)

Female
162 posts

foxerfu • 10 April 2021 at 4:53 AM

@cho
Fed the kitbee
Username: @foxerfu
Who you want to thank/One thing you're thankful for: @outoforderfoxy (my wonderful boyfriend) ❤️ Thanks for spending over a year with me and for making me feel happy and loved ❤️

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 10 April 2021 at 11:33 AM

@cho
Username: @Frankenstein
Your choice: This!
Who you want to thank/One thing you're thankful for: I'm pingalinging @toebeans for being a fun companion on here and in real life, and @lexicon for providing lovely conversation. I don't want to double ping folks who are already here, but I want to thank the folks who tagged me.

I'm so silly. I fed friend Kitbee when I posted, but I must've deleted me saying so when I copy/pasted the template. Grow Bee, grow!

Female
514 posts

boba • 10 April 2021 at 11:50 AM

@cho
Username: @littlepaw
Who you want to thank/One thing you're thankful for: @preciousgems for being an amazing friend. 😊
Fed Kitbee! 😊

Female
1,488 posts

froot • 10 April 2021 at 12:55 PM

@cho
Username: @shadowfaxe
Your choice: This
@laylamocha i wouldn’t still be on this site if it weren’t for you ❤️
@cartel ❤️
fed the kitbee!

Female
1,720 posts

lexicon • 10 April 2021 at 2:10 PM

@cho thanks for doing another one of these 😸
Username: @lexicon
Your choice: (fill in This or That): This!
Who you want to thank/One thing you're thankful for: I'm thankful for all the people I regularly speak to here @frankenstein, @nut, @kdxu among others❤️ and @lonewolf for being my first friend here! You are all lovely people and I look forward to our conversations 😊

Fed the Kitbee!

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 10 April 2021 at 5:47 PM

@cho
Username: @lilacblack
@murmurw @lia @izziedragon
For helping me stay in the site and keep growing my cove ^w^ ❤️

Edit: I'm here I fed the little lovely creauture. I'm sorry 😸

346 posts

cho • 10 April 2021 at 6:11 PM

The following people missed instructions, entry pending:
ATTENTION: ACTION REQUIRED
@athanasia You're very welcome 😊
@snowywinter Yes! Her name is so special to me and I stan all queens. And yes, you may enter if you complete the instructions to enter this giveaway. Otherwise, if you just want to vote, please vote on the top of the forum. This vote will not be counted towards the giveaway. I will consider joining, thanks for letting me know 😊
@frankenstein You can simply state their name and let them know why you're thankful for them without the ping as well. The point is to let people know your appreciation. Hope this helps 😊
@sapphire12 @distorted @foxerfu @lilacblack

Thank you for your entry 😊 Good luck!
@littlepaw
@shadowfaxe
@lexicon

* Ping me @cho for entry upon completion for the 3 tasks. Missing instructions will disqualify your entry from now on. *

Edit: 10 April 2021 619PM

Non-binary
1,065 posts

distorted • 10 April 2021 at 6:20 PM

@cho fed the kitbee yesterday and fed it again!

346 posts

cho • 10 April 2021 at 6:22 PM

@distorted thank you and entered!

Female
244 posts

lilacblack • 10 April 2021 at 6:22 PM

@cho Sorry I totally forgot had my head on the clouds.

346 posts

cho • 10 April 2021 at 6:32 PM

@lilacblack Earth to Lilac! Please come back when you can/want to, we need you here 😊
No worries! I see that you have fed, bc there are suddenly a lot of people feeding, it may not show properly. Please edit your first post to let me know. Just keep it in mind for future references because I do intend for more giveaways.

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 10 April 2021 at 6:33 PM

@cho
Okay! I've been appreciating sapphire12's kindness and sense of humor, and I'm having a great time chatting with snowywinter and distorted. I want to thank athanasia for letting me into her Dog Club c: I guess I'm just grateful for everyone's continued and colorful friendships.

346 posts

cho • 10 April 2021 at 6:36 PM

@frankenstein It seems like you did not complete part (b), not part (c). You can just edit the first post and I will know 😊

Edit: completed request

Female
521 posts

sapphire12 • 11 April 2021 at 1:00 AM

@cho I edited my post - I actually started doing it but I stopped because I started rambling haha

I fed your Kitbee again just because

This is really sweet though, seeing all the positivity, thanks for doing it!

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 11 April 2021 at 3:51 AM

@cho
I really don't understand what I failed to complete even rereading it.

I voted
I fed the Kitbee and told you.
I told you what I am thankful for.
I pinged you when I was done
and with questions.

Edit: After reading the other responses (because I was really frustrated and trying to figure out what in the world I could possibly be missing,) I realized something. Please clarify that people should tell you what they chose. (I really don't think that's a good idea, then anyone can read the replies beforehand and choose the one in the lead. But, it's your contest, not mine.) That wasn't a part of your instructions.
For the record, I chose 'This'

Female
162 posts

foxerfu • 11 April 2021 at 5:47 AM

@cho fixed 😸

346 posts

cho • 11 April 2021 at 6:12 PM

@sapphire12 Thank you 😊

@snowywinter I appreciate your feedback but I do not appreciate your accusation. I have been specific on the top for the 3 tasks under "To-Do" in bold letters. It is the very first one on the list: CHOOSE one. I'm unsure how I can be more clear. Alternatively, I have provided a form at the end of all the information to help with the response. There have been some hiccups on another instruction but statistically, no one has failed my first instruction. I can see that you chose to reply in your own format, I would suggest using the format I provided for your future reference. If there are any other suggestions regarding formatting, please feel free to let me know.

As for the choice being revealed, I am experimenting to not give out a list for this time. The first giveaway I hosted had very close votes despite the list of valid entries being posted. There are already two barriers in place: whoever wants to choose based on popularity would have to do the work to count all the replies; I have extended the giveaway to a longer time. No one can say the tides won't change until the last post has rolled in. The purpose of this design is because people do have stage preferences. I have considered PM but that would mean a lot more work on my end and people would be more confused with instructions where you would have to post and PM. Hope this helps.

@foxerfu thank you 😸

Request completed.

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 12 April 2021 at 12:54 AM

@cho
I do see now in the format area (that seemed optional,) the part about filling out what we picked. I apologize that the tone of my post came across as accusatory. I do still believe though that it should be clarified in the upper portion as it is below that one needs to fill in what they choose. There are people like me who take things verbatim (word for word/literally.)
I am withdrawing from the contest. I joined just for fun; instead I got flustered, and it seems I may have accidentally upset you. (I don't think either of us need that stress.)

Thank you very much for explaining the reasoning behind having sharing what they chose! (All the different ways people hold contests, and how stuff works fascinates me!) 😊

346 posts

cho • 12 April 2021 at 2:58 PM

@snowywinter The format is intended for convenience and designed to avoid confusion. I appreciate your feedback. Your accusation upset me and it's not up for debate. You are withdrawn from the contest as requested. Have a good one 😊

Female
514 posts

boba • 14 April 2021 at 6:38 PM

@cho
Fed Kitbee again 😊

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 14 April 2021 at 6:45 PM

@cho
Just realized I forgot to tell you when I made my post that I feed your Kitbee today and when I created that post, sorry!

346 posts

cho • 14 April 2021 at 6:47 PM

@littlepaw thank yo so much for the effort 😃 ❤️
@athanasia Oh no, don't worry about it 😊 This is a way for me to make sure people have read, thank you so much for the effort 😃 ❤️

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 14 April 2021 at 7:23 PM

@cho
Thanks!^^

346 posts

cho • 14 April 2021 at 7:29 PM

@athanasia 😃 have a good one!

Female
852 posts

athanasia • 14 April 2021 at 7:38 PM

@cho