[CHOSEN <3] 🌸 Ryukura [FEB] Creature Suggestion! 🌸

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 11 January 2023 at 12:53 PM

@mr-blue-bones Its alright I probably forgot I already pinged you since the forum is getting to be two pages sorry about that ! ❤️ but thank you so much for your interest it means a lot ! ❤️

@megamisama90 haha! It's all good lol, im super happy that you like it though! ❤️ And thanks for the compliments on the description! It is probably one of the favorites I personally have done, cus now I too wanna go to the Ryukura Bloom Festival ;-;

Some more pings ! ❤️
@alraune3
@murfijs

Female
894 posts

murfijs • 11 January 2023 at 12:58 PM

@dragrawr tysm for the ping ^^
i think this creature looks absolutely awsome! i really want one >.<

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 11 January 2023 at 1:01 PM

@murfijs Thank you so much! ❤️ I really hope people can get some one day ^^ There are a ton of valentines day suggestions, I'm kinda hoping the staff will implement most since a lot are by my friends! What would be interesting is if they allowed a creature suggestion to be a new creature in the Choco Exchange ! ❤️

More pings since forums go so fast now a days~
@amberwater
@viltuvitrast

10 posts

commmonsdragrawr • 22 January 2023 at 4:01 PM

💕🌷Using more active player pings ! 🌷💕 have a fantastic day ❤️

@cranberrycat1
@hikanu
@somnumexterreri
@chaotictreat
@kataclysm
@strawberry876272
@awesomesaucethegreat

Female
2,143 posts

cranberrycat1 • 22 January 2023 at 6:37 PM

I love it I especially like the cheeky look on its face

and thank you for the ping

Demigirl/Demiboy
10 posts

somnumexterreri • 23 January 2023 at 12:49 PM

@commmonsdragrawr

I want one xD

342 posts

strawberry876272 • 23 January 2023 at 3:37 PM

oooh I love it!~~~ ❤️❤️
Ryukura sounds like it will be so amazing!

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 23 January 2023 at 4:53 PM

@somnumexterreri I hope you will be able to get one, one day! ❤️ Thanks for the support !

@strawberry876272 I'm very glad you think so! ❤️ tysm for the support!

pings: ❤️
@taiyeun9
@kymeria
@mithmel
@deathie
@anomalous
@emi804

Female
121 posts

mithmel • 23 January 2023 at 9:40 PM

@dragrawr
What a CUTE creature! LOVED IT

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 24 January 2023 at 12:48 AM

@mithmel Thank you so much!! ❤️

Some pings: thanks to all who look/comment/support in any way! ❤️
@clownyirl
@camillakatt
@pewpewkachu
@cherryblossomlover you might really like this
@nut
@pastelrabbit
@subie
@pegasasu

32 posts

pewpewkachu • 24 January 2023 at 12:55 AM

Aaaaw, I love them. So floofy and mischievous-looking. Big chaotic feline vibes XD

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 24 January 2023 at 9:07 PM

@pewpewkachu thank you so much!! They are big and very mischievous you'd be correct ! I'd like to think they are highly intelligent as they know when someone is showing them respect. They have their own form of communication and it is mainly through actions in the breeze!

Some pings ❤️:
@bribri1114845 @floofykitty @spell @stefrawr @asbe
@sparklefox @nanami @metaphor

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 24 January 2023 at 9:13 PM

@dragrawr
Just saw the artwork today cuz deviantart had been so weird for the past month (blank pictures! D: )
I love the colors and the cute poses for each stage ❤️
You're very talented 😊
I hope this gets made along with smitten!! *fingers crossed*

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 24 January 2023 at 9:16 PM

@twinkle YES!! I can't express how much I love the Smitten as well, it would be so cool if they were released together! ❤️ Deviant art was being very dramatic, so I'm assuming my link is up and running? (lmk cus I don't wanna ping people to a blank image haha!)

I'm very happy for your support! ❤️ hoping yours go through cus I adore it ❤️ *fingers crossed*

Female
49 posts

cherryblossomlover • 24 January 2023 at 9:20 PM

@dragrawr i love it, Cherry blossoms and dragons are also my favorite things to, the Creature Description is so cute 😃

sorry i just saw the ping, i play a phone game that i have a google docs for the suits that i'm working on, i'm months behind

Female
1,319 posts

twinkle • 24 January 2023 at 9:21 PM

@dragrawr Yep! Deviantart is working fine now! ^^
Them releasing together is such a good balance hehe
fluffy doggo-dragon and kitty :>

475 posts

spell • 25 January 2023 at 5:42 PM

Cute 😸

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 25 January 2023 at 11:48 PM

@cherryblossomlover ❤️ thats really cool! And thank you for the support! Hopefully it gets made so you can add some cute cherry blossoms to your cove

@twinkle Thanks so much for checking! I appreciate it friend!! Best of luck they come in a flowery dessert bundle!! Haha

@spell tysm ! ❤️

pings:
@idol
@brookie

90 posts

idol • 26 January 2023 at 6:40 PM

@dragrawr

I absolutely love the colors and design ^^ especially the egg stage!

I personally don’t really care for the facial expression the creature is making.

Personally maybe if it had a more infatuated look or something alluring.. smug maybe..?
I’m a little unsure. (Just my opinion though)

But it is still cute and I would definitely get one of every stage!
It looks like it is excited to hug me and wants a hug! ❤️ I love it ^^

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 26 January 2023 at 6:48 PM

@idol Thanks !! I appreciate the support 🌸💕🌷

Originally this was suggested as a spring creature, but I figured the link would work well with Valentine’s Day. So it’s facial expression is exactly where I want it to be to match with its description. It is not a smug creature but rather mischievous and free. It’s excited to be alive basically ^^ thanks for your opinion tho 🌷 I think I’ll keep it the way it is for now. If you want to see a more infatuated art piece of it you can head to the fan art I made of it on the first page thanks !

Pings !
@lbowe_elbow (a less hard to classify suggestion haha!)

15 posts

kaizen • 1 February 2023 at 12:44 PM

@daisycat @wonder404exe @thedarkarcher @lululoo @idol @twinkle @cherryblossomlover @pewpewkachu @mithmel @strawberry876272 @somnumexterreri @cranberrycat1 @tryvegan4theanimals @shirothekittehlover @amberwater @senkou @stormwarden @cryogenics @seraph @bribri1114845 @moonflower @xxcouchxx @redflipflap @lothar @charchill @dragonii @shadowfaxe @snowywinter @ida92 @mr-blue-bones @megamisama90

Sorry for the MASSIVE amount of pings oh my goodness, and also hello this is @dragrawr ‘s side account!!

I just wanted to thank you all for the massive amount of support/feedback. Thanks to you the Ryukura now resides in Ark! 💕🌷🌸🌷💕🌷🌸

I am so incredibly grateful for this community, so, once again, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I hope to keep creating suggestions you all love, each with unique designs 💕🌷🌸

Demifluid
1,508 posts

wonder404exe • 1 February 2023 at 12:45 PM

@kaizen
❤️ Ryukura my beloved ❤️ you have such good art T^T you deserve it!

Female
1,310 posts

daisycat • 1 February 2023 at 12:47 PM

@kaizen
I love it!! Planning to freeze in 2nd baby stage. I adore the pink color of it, it looks so lush and attractive.

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 1 February 2023 at 12:47 PM

@wonder404exe thank you so much i swear you’re like one of my number one supporters sob 💕🌷🌸

@daisycat i posted this right as you also posted whoops- hope you see this- thank you again also literally one of my biggest supporters. I’m so glad everyone thinks the lil babies are too cute not to freeze :0 💕🌷💕

90 posts

idol • 1 February 2023 at 12:51 PM

Awe congratulations! It’s truly a beautiful creature and I’m so happy your suggestion got made! ^^ I can’t wait to get one to add to my collection ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Female
2,557 posts

dragrawr • 1 February 2023 at 12:51 PM

@idol thank you again! 💕🌷 cant wait to see yours ^^

Deleted • 1 February 2023 at 1:18 PM

@kaizen your so welcome.

Female
49 posts

cherryblossomlover • 1 February 2023 at 1:32 PM

yay congratulations!

Female
2,557 posts