Mastergemma's Marvelous Munchkins [time of slumber]

in User Contests & Giveaways

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 12 April 2023 at 3:51 AM

Hello you munchkins, this is my giveaway / contest thread.

Hello Marvelous Munchkins, had a long break due to illness but I am back with my biggest challenge yet. Still not 100% better yet but I want to share something during my time of misfortune and to ask for your help with something that has been very important to me and on my mind a lot recently.

I want you to help me design my next tattoo.

Please note, the winner may not be the design I get as I need to discuss the tattoo with my artist who'll put her own spin to it. I also will not show people the design I ultimately get as my tattoo artist will likely upload it online and I do not wish to doxx myself too much.

THE DESIGN
https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Spheal_(Pok%C3%A9mon)
Please, join my cult of the Spheal first.

What I want is a Spheal with a pokeball in the design. Very minimal background or no background. I want it just behind my shoulder so I can boop the snoot (very important). The Pokeball can be any type of pokeball excluding the lure ball, dive ball, love ball and friend ball. Why you may ask? I don't actually like the lure and dive balls and I already have a tattoo with the love ball and do not wish to double up on it. My partner really loves the friend ball and I don't really want to intrude on that because that will always be Scizor's ball.

The canvas of the tattoo will be about 20 cm by 20 cm but just focus on the design.

This contest is not going to be based on best art but rather the actual design itself. Text submissions are allowed but please go heavy in the detail. You may provide outside images in your design if you do not want to draw it.

A limit of 5 submissions per person and only 1 prize per person. So, you can either submit 5 posts or one post with 5 designs, up to you but please label your designs clearly so I do not accidentally miss them. Submissions can also be given to me via discord but please also leave a message here stating you have done this. At the end of the competition. I will be uploading all designs onto one image and sharing it here for everyone to see.

Please note, colour is not necessary in your submissions. As long as I can see what you are envisioning in whatever you submit it will be fine.

I will choose the top two to win 500 CC and 300 CC respectively and then I will raffle off four lots of 50 CC to those who place an entry.

I will be adding some creature prizes and EC prizes so please watch for updates here. Entries will remain open until the 14th and winners announced on the 15th.

A quick example of a text submission using Pikachu as the design.

I want pikachu to be sitting down in it's iconic pose (https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/735212707906756990/). My design of Pikachu will use this pikachu's face for the design ( https://www.artstation.com/artwork/3q22QE ). Unlike the above images, I want the final design to be a female pikachu (heart tail).

A quick example of an image submission using Pikachu as the design.
https://ibb.co/7tRqB1T
https://ibb.co/dgJkVGy

Be free Munchkins
Start of Event ping list:
@musicgurl333
@chaotictreat
@heatherm19
@daisycat
@ashlinnhi
@froot
@wonder404exe
@jlya
@viviian
@spell
@passionate
@snowywinter
@dibabeebees
@astralrebel

5 posts

vavanna • 12 April 2023 at 3:52 AM

[Contest 1 summary]
Winner
@daisycat
Raffled prize
@hikanu

I have a large number of creatures without travels and I want to yeet them off to faraway lands but I want your help with this. I want you all to suggest a travel for my lovely Geocar the Geockard. I have not been able to find a suitable travel so far and have decided I want you do the leg work for me.

Feel free to use this website to help with finding travels.
https://eggcavity.com/creature-viewer

The winner will be the suggestion I like the most and I will hunt down the travel for Geocar to enjoy.

The prize:
50CC
An extra 50 CC prize will be raffled off due to the change in the contest ending.

Rules:
You may submit 1 suggestion per day on this thread, refreshing at site reset.
The suggestions must not be a CC travel (unless you are willing to trade me said travel for 50CC if you win).
The last day to submit suggestions: 16th of April.
The winner will be announced on the 17th pending life doesn't get into my way.

Not a fan of this little giveaway? Return after the 17th for future fun and games. Pings are not necessary.

[Contest 2 Summary ]
Welcome back munchkins, it's time for round 2. We will start off again with a quickfire giveaway of some CC and all I want you to do is share a song you think I will like. This time we won't have winners, we will just have entries into a raffle as it's incredibly difficult to judge songs since some will tug at the heart strings and some are parodies or some are in different languages.

So, in summary
2 winners of 50 CC
1 post a day = 1 entry

Winners: @jlya and @xxcouchxx

Contest 3 summary:
Event 3 is here and instead of doing a contest it'll be a giveaway. Why? Because I have too many creatures hiding away and they are rioting. They fed me rocks instead of my typical dinner of a roast, sushi platter and those really fancy fish things that rich people enjoy even though it tastes terrible.

Rules:
~To make it fair, the event will start at the very next reset, I cannot have a few of you get an extra entry because timezones.
~Once a day you may enter for one of the lots by messaging on this forum and stating which creature you would like to be in the raffle for. e.g. if I wanted the Candit egg I would reply "Candit".
~On the next day you can choose a different creature to join the raffle of.
~Because I am evil, this contest will only run until the 26th (last day for entries).

As always, if anyone wishes to be pinged when a new event starts, please let me know.

Be free Munchkins.

Another contest finished and the winners will be here momentarily.

For a quick interruption this is now one of my favourite trinkets. It goes well with so many creatures and it scares me.

Irel- @snowywinter
Candit - @jlya
Jelal - @viivian
For now, it's bed for me and the creatures will be send in about 12ish hours

Female
1,930 posts

chaotictreat • 12 April 2023 at 5:00 AM

Cool contest!
My first suggestion is Purple Ice Caves (Aerlo Stage 3)

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 12 April 2023 at 5:20 AM

@mastergemma

AJANI ASTEROID.

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 12 April 2023 at 6:06 AM

Ohhh interesting contest! I obsess over which travels to put on which creatures, this will be fun!

My first suggestion would be Blue Hearts (Rix Stage 2).

Female
1,742 posts

minnie298a • 12 April 2023 at 6:32 AM

I agree this is an interesting concept. My first suggestion will be:

Jungle Warmth (Trigren Stage 1)

Female
2,220 posts

ashlinnhi • 12 April 2023 at 10:08 AM

oho fun!! my first suggestion is Cherry Blossom Path!

Female
1,304 posts

daisycat • 12 April 2023 at 11:30 AM

Great idea! 😊

My first suggestion is Shining Star (Sammied Stage 2).

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 12 April 2023 at 11:43 AM

:000 nice idea!
my sugg: Pink Clouds of Southwestern Ark

475 posts

spell • 12 April 2023 at 12:24 PM

Nice contest! I'll suggest Purple Flower Accessory (Cotofly Stage 4) for today ^-^

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 12 April 2023 at 2:25 PM

@mastergemma
I can't remember which user let me copy them but I absolutely fell in love with Purple Cloud Space (Fairtop Stage 2) for my Geockard ❤️
I found one in my strongroom, so if you decide you like that one I'll sell you the travel for like 5,000EC ^^

Female
4,623 posts

mastergemma • 12 April 2023 at 11:24 PM

@chaotictreat @bunnyshadow @heatherm19 @minnie298a @ashlinnhi @daisycat @wonder404exe @spell @jlya

As we head towards the end of day 1, we have some very strong suggestions! What I have learned today is that I need more Geockards soo.... I hate you all. You have all made such spectacular suggestions that I've decided to end the competition earlier so we can start the next one sooner.

The new end date will be the 16th. As I have changed the end date, I will include an extra 50 CC prize as an apology and this one will be a raffle.

My creatures will be beautiful.

Female
2,934 posts

heatherm19 • 13 April 2023 at 12:21 AM

New day new suggestion! Golden Halo (Ringtail Stage 3) ❤️

(Also dang why are there so many CC travels that look awesome with Geockards?)

Demifluid
1,504 posts

wonder404exe • 13 April 2023 at 12:29 AM

New day!
Butterfly Candles

Female
328 posts

passionate • 13 April 2023 at 12:33 AM

oooohhh such a cute little guy!! I LOVE TRAVELS!! i love using the wrong travels for creatures bc they work! may i suggest: Blue Moon (Luminette Stage 2).

these are fun! more!!

Female
1,304 posts

daisycat • 13 April 2023 at 12:33 AM

My second suggestion is Puddle With Ripples (Revii Stage 1).

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 13 April 2023 at 12:34 AM

It wasn't my first choice, but this one kept calling out to me, yelling the loudest for my attention so it gets to be my first submission presented.
The Swamps (Odraz Stage 2)

So fun! thanks for letting all of us help out with this! ^^

(So many good selections already suggested!
Can never go wrong with Ajani Asteroid lol.
And I agree... why do so many CCs and retireds have to look good with this creature?! One absolutely looked perfect.)

475 posts

spell • 13 April 2023 at 1:18 AM

I'll suggest Butterflies In A Rainbow for today 😊

Female
1,742 posts

minnie298a • 13 April 2023 at 1:33 AM

The other one I found to suggest is:
Sunrise Hills (Cantik Stage 3)

Female
1,507 posts

froot • 13 April 2023 at 4:45 AM

it appears the travel i have on my own geockard has already been mentioned, but Glowing Christmas Angels is quite nice for too!

Female
1,930 posts

chaotictreat • 13 April 2023 at 5:10 AM

Candy Soup (Bubblefish Stage 1)

Female
2,220 posts

ashlinnhi • 13 April 2023 at 7:57 AM

aahhhh i wanted to suggest Big Bouquet but that's retired and also a CC item! < /3 in which case for day 2 i will suggest: Purple Spirit Glow

Female
2,718 posts

jlya • 13 April 2023 at 2:09 PM

Oh my gosh, the amount of gorgeous travel options ❤️
My suggestion today is Star of Bethlehem! 😋 Just kidding.

Purple Bubbles

Agender
1,077 posts

awesomesaucethegreat • 13 April 2023 at 2:43 PM

ooh fun! first suggestion would be Exotic Fish 😊

Female
1,179 posts

ahgirltc • 13 April 2023 at 3:14 PM

@mastergemma

My first suggestion would be Pink Clouds of Southwestern Ark. Matches the colour real nice 😊

1,134 posts

hikanu • 13 April 2023 at 6:34 PM

There are so many options, I can see why choosing is hard.

I think I'll go with: Fake Dessert Oasis

Non-binary
2,798 posts

snowywinter • 14 April 2023 at 12:02 AM

14th April
Fresh Spring Flowers - because they nicely frame the little critter and accentuate the flower theme : )
My 2nd choice as my 2nd submission >.<
(Tomorrow, my 1st choice if no one's picked it yet. lol.)

Female
328 posts

passionate • 14 April 2023 at 12:14 AM

second suggestion: The Cosmos (Luminese Stage 4)

475 posts

spell • 14 April 2023 at 12:55 AM

Hm... its getting harder as more options are taken 😋 My third suggestion is The Starry Night (Iccilah Stage 1)

Female
1,304 posts

daisycat • 14 April 2023 at 1:07 AM

My third suggestion is Cosmic Transcendence (Savarab Stage 3).