[✅] 🦴🩸LARVAMETUS🩸🦴 [Halloween/Oct. Creature Suggestion]

in Fan Art & Creature Suggestions

Female
2,546 posts

dragrawr • 7 September 2023 at 1:25 AM

Hihi! Gosh, it has been a while huh?! Well well, sit back and relax (or try to) because this creature is a bit disturbing!

#creaturesuggestion

I decided to do something a bit more eerie for Halloween, because cute ghost costumes just aren't my style. So, once, again, a big foul beast is in order!! Yay October!! ❤️ ❤️

🦴★⛧✮⋆☠⋆✮⛧★🦴🦴★⛧✮⋆☠⋆✮⛧★🦴🦴★⛧✮⋆☠⋆✮⛧★🦴

Get ready for the "Larvametus," which means unmask and dread in latin! It is meant to be a Halloween/October monthly! ❤️

🦴★⛧✮⋆☠⋆✮⛧★🦴🦴★⛧✮⋆☠⋆✮⛧★🦴🦴★⛧✮⋆☠⋆✮⛧★🦴

(Before you follow the link, I will say, it's face may be a little unsettling, but there is no blood.)

༒︎~☠︎︎°˖✧- MAIN LINK‼️: https://ibb.co/Mc1SpZQ

DEVIANT Link (if img bb isnt working)-˖°☠︎︎~༒︎: https://www.deviantart.com/dragrawr/art/Larvametus-981188939

Little details:
Habitat: Unknown (thought to be a myth)
Height: 4 meters
Weight: 259 kgs

NOW, the description!! (my favorite I have written thus far...! (㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ))

🕸️𖤐༘⋆/ᐠ - ˕ -マ༘⋆𖤐🕸️🕸️𖤐༘⋆/ᐠ - ˕ -マ༘⋆𖤐🕸️🕸️𖤐༘⋆/ᐠ - ˕ -マ༘⋆𖤐🕸️🕸️𖤐༘⋆/ᐠ - ˕ -マ༘⋆𖤐🕸️

Beware, beware! Do not enter those dark woods. What awaits can never be forgotten... or outrun.

Let me tell you a story, little one, before you continue to fill your bag while you go trick or treating.

Once upon a time, a very friendly canine was spotted in the woods by a young fellow and was assumed to be someone's pet. But the closer they got the more they realized that it was no normal creature seen in Ark before. No, this creature's fur seemed too loose for its body, especially around its head, almost seeming like the creature put on a costume to celebrate the eventful Halloween night. A dark, hidden face beneath its "cloak," hiding the dread beneath.

The fellow quickly realized this beast was not natural at all, as the head peeled back to reveal a second one. It's face, devoid of any skin, baring its fangs to the roots, only consisted of muscles. Some strings of these muscles attached to its cloak of fur, keeping it close to its head for easy equipping. It has a tail to match, lacking any flesh and showing the curvature of its tail bones, its muscles gripping this line of bone. On command this creature could unmask itself, its muscles tensing and springing the cloak up to look far more menacing, the sight being far too much for the fellow to bear.

Its white pupil on its displaced head stared daggers into this persons' eyes, as it rose up onto its two feet, looming over them. Muscles on its snout began to crinkle, and a horrible bellow could be heard, rumbling inside its throat and escaping through a gaping, twitching maw. Within seconds this beast got back down onto its four legs and screamed at the person that had discovered it's dreadful secret. The scream was hauntingly similar to that of a human's, theorized to be a way to lure people into its cave. It's scream matched the fellow's own scream when the shock had passed, syncing up the shrieks.

The beast resides near the maze, as the legend says, so that its scream's and its victims only sound like frightened Arkians being scared in the maze by actors... but it is no acting.

Stay away from the dark woods, kid, I am warning you...

the person mumbles under his breath, but it is hard to make out...I'll never forget those teeth....

🕸️𖤐༘⋆/ᐠ - ˕ -マ༘⋆𖤐🕸️🕸️𖤐༘⋆/ᐠ - ˕ -マ༘⋆𖤐🕸️🕸️𖤐༘⋆/ᐠ - ˕ -マ༘⋆𖤐🕸️🕸️𖤐༘⋆/ᐠ - ˕ -マ༘⋆𖤐🕸️

(if you're confused... the "fellow" was the narrator! He got away (㇏(˵ •̀ ,,, - ˵ )ノ)✧ )

Thank you once again for everyone's insane support, you all are the best. ◥(⃔*`꒳´* )⃕◤
Some pings are in order!!

@Ian (of course 🕸 ᵕ̈🕸)
@twinkle
@daisycat
@wonder404exe
@thedarkarcher

#dragrawrscreatures

Female
1,318 posts

twinkle • 7 September 2023 at 1:42 AM

@dragrawr You've done it again -- another phenomenal suggestion! ❤️
The creature description is pretty cool too :0 The way you describe the dog's fur like a costume and the surprise of a second head popping out is really spooky plus the idea of the dog screaming like a person to trick people. It's a great Halloween story that makes you not want to go into those dark woods, for sure XD

Pinging others who might be interested! (sorry for the ping ;w;)
@ladyheathen @frankenstein @chaotictreat @dibabeebees

9 posts

ladyheathen • 7 September 2023 at 1:49 AM

Thanks for the ping, Twinkle.
Looks like I’ll be collecting quite a few of those.🖤❤️🖤
Just in time for my birthday..❤️❌🖤

Female
16,162 posts

bunnyshadow • 7 September 2023 at 1:55 AM

Woah, it looks awesome. I'm a strong supporter of this!

Female
2,200 posts

thedarkarcher • 7 September 2023 at 3:32 AM

@dragrawr wow looks stunning, I like the October creepy creatures and this works perfectly for the month, wishing you the best of luck 😀

Female
2,546 posts

dragrawr • 7 September 2023 at 5:04 AM

@ladyheathen @twinkle @bunnyshadow @thedarkarcher

Thank you all for the support !! Glad Larvametus is getting a good reception. Thought maybe he’d be a bit too gnarly for the site, but seems like hes getting traction. Thank you guys so much, your support means everything

@vivian
@shirothekittehlover
@foreigners
@lothar

Other
136 posts

pauloacacio • 7 September 2023 at 5:11 AM

Simply fantastic!

Female
2,919 posts

heatherm19 • 7 September 2023 at 5:21 AM

I'm usually more of a 'cutesy-Halloween' person, but that description just blew me away! I read the description before looking at the art, and while I do love the art it's the description that really makes me go WANT!

Female
387 posts

cryogenics • 7 September 2023 at 5:45 AM

woah! this is amazing! well done!

i defo want one ❤️

Female
730 posts

lothar • 7 September 2023 at 6:26 AM

@dragrawr
I have to say, it's an amazing design!!!
My word is poor to express myself, creepy and cool, I really love this style
Aaaaaa I need one

1,953 posts

opalquinze • 7 September 2023 at 8:06 AM

@dragrawr

gotta be honest, this design’s sick

description-wise, it already made me unnerved going anywhere near woods at all (i’m wording this as a good thing since i know this is fictional, so uhh don’t take it the wrong way)

Gender Nonconforming
219 posts

dibabeebees • 7 September 2023 at 8:53 AM

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH?! WHAT?!

319 posts

chihiro_sang • 7 September 2023 at 8:55 AM

This is an awesome idea for a Halloween pet.

Demifluid
1,503 posts

wonder404exe • 7 September 2023 at 11:25 AM

@dragrawr OK
YES

ILL LOOK AT THE ART LATER BUT HWIUBDKAJBUKBGWAFSB}
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
ANOTHER SUGGESTION!!!!!!!!!!1

this dont sound like a good dinner ☹️
well see
MAYBE THE HUNTER WILL BE THE HUNTED

Female
2,546 posts

dragrawr • 7 September 2023 at 2:08 PM

@pauloacacio @cryogenics @lothar @dibabeebees @chihiro_sang
Thank you all so much for your kind words and support on the Larvametus!! I’m blown away by eggcaves kindness everyday

@heatherm19 this is a huge compliment thank you so much!! I really love cutesy Halloween but I was aching to draw some monstrous dude for eggcave since a lot of the time we have more cutesy Halloween pets (although october monthlies are usually always my favorite regardless)

@opalquinze that was the goal Hehehhe thank youuu

@wonder404exe HEHEH THANKYOU WONDERRR

@valorieviolet
@dragonii
@cho

Female
177 posts

pastelrabbit • 7 September 2023 at 2:58 PM

@dragrawr Oh my, a spooky little lad indeed! It looks so sick! 💕
It would be awesome is a cutesy Halloween creature was released alongside this one for contrast!

Female
2,546 posts

dragrawr • 7 September 2023 at 6:49 PM

@pastelrabbit

Right !? I think it would be so funny next to like a cute little kitty cat or something

@netherling
@lunacharm1037

Non-binary
2,819 posts

lunacharm1037 • 7 September 2023 at 7:16 PM

@ dragrawr
OMG I love it ❤️ ❤️ I want one

Female
2,546 posts

dragrawr • 8 September 2023 at 2:04 AM

@lunacharm1037 hopefully you can get one !!

@minnie298a
@sulvas
@natureluvr
@froot

Female
841 posts

sulvas • 8 September 2023 at 4:14 AM

@dragrawr You keep scaring me with your art because if it ends up being a Cash Shop pet my CC savings will be gone instantly. I would probably freeze this one in the second stage because it is the only stage that I think I'd be able to get a pet in before anything horrible happened.

180 posts

noman15 • 8 September 2023 at 12:29 PM

I love this almost parasite hound.

Female
2,546 posts

dragrawr • 8 September 2023 at 5:07 PM

@sulvas hehehe Tthanks so much ~ nahhh im sure the other stages just wanna play fetch or something…. Maybe..

@noman15 tysm!!!

@zoruna
@okami
@prairie
@jlya

Bigender
72 posts

zoruna • 8 September 2023 at 5:53 PM

Oh I really like her style ! He's scary as hell, and doesn't make you want to meet him. XD

Female
2,546 posts

dragrawr • 8 September 2023 at 8:41 PM

@zoruna heheeh i promise hes super sweeeeet

@cageheart
@juniperrains
@mr-blue-bones
@werewire

Female
460 posts

cageheart • 8 September 2023 at 8:49 PM

Ayoooo this creature looks awesome!!!!

Agender
122 posts

mr-blue-bones • 8 September 2023 at 9:22 PM

@dragrawr I love this sooooo much, wowowowow this is right up my alley!! I need me one of these ❤️

Female
258 posts

juniperrains • 8 September 2023 at 10:55 PM

As a Halloween lover this is absolutely awesome! The Larvametus is just the right amount of spooky. Thanks for the ping!

Female
2,546 posts

dragrawr • 9 September 2023 at 12:49 PM

@cageheart @mr-blue-bones @juniperrains

Thank you all so much for commenting on the boy !! I appreciate it so much :] hopefully he can come out in October 💕

@provo7demons
@romanjr370
@judith_666
@tryvegan4theanimals

Non-binary
1,398 posts

provo7demons • 9 September 2023 at 1:16 PM

Wow, this looks super cool! And I absolutely adore the description!

Gender Nonconforming
1,249 posts

frankenstein • 9 September 2023 at 4:03 PM

*slams fists on the table*

Give.

I want this little guy.

I love this sweet lil creeper.

You better have 9-1-1 on speed dial because I'mma pet him---